Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

My everything Original story by Sang Mi

Go down

My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty My everything Original story by Sang Mi

Post by Ramenperson 7/9/2009, 6:03 pm

As Hee Jin walked into the crowded hallways filled with life on the first day of school, a sudden burst of sadness rushed over her thoughts. She missed her home even though it was no hundreds of miles away. As she was dragging up old memories and not watching where she accidentally bumped into the worst person she could’ve bumped into.
“Hey shawty watch where you’re going!” Top exclaimed in annoyance.
“I’m s…sorry,” Hee Jin managed to say quietly for she was terrified of the new faces she met.
“Sorry? You think you can just say sorry and get it over with? Do you know who you’re messing with?” Top said right up in her face. Just when Hee Jin was about to cry an unexpected visitor cut in.
“Hey top why don’t you mess with someone else.” Shin said trying to defend Hee Jin.
“Hey I was just fooling around with her right?” Hee Jin nodded softly in silent agreement.
“Yeah see? Anyway, catcha later shawty!” Top gave her a mocking smile and left silently.
“You gotta be extra careful around Top and his crew; they think they own this school.” Shin explained to Hee Jin.
“Thank you that’s very kind of you.” Hee Jin said politely.
“Hey, what class do you have next?”
“Um…I think algebra.”
“Hey me too! Come on, you can come with me.” Shin and Hee Jin quickly and silently went it to Ms. Kim’s class.
“Good morning everyone this is Yoo Hee Jin; I expect everyone to treat her like she is one of us.” Ms. Kim announced to the class. Great, Hee Jin thought, “make her feel like one of us” Hee Jin felt like she was the odd one in the class and Ms. Kim’s request didn’t make her feel any better. The next hour of math class was mindless and mundane. Although, she did get to meet Shin’s friend, Moon Di. He was a peculiar person; he was a hip hop dancer at the school but his attitude did not match his style of dance at all. He was very shy, timid and ultimately handsome. Hee Jin couldn’t help but blush when he looked up from his book to say hello to her.
“Next we have lunch, would you care to join us?” Shin asked Hee Jin nicely. She could tell by the look in his eyes that he really ment it.
“I would love to, but would your friends mind?” Hee Jin questioned politely.
“Not at all, we would love to have you around.” Moon said in his soft and gentle voice. It caused Hee Jin to blush a deeper shade of red. “Class dismissed!” Ms. Kim exclaimed excusing everyone to lunch. The three of them walked no longer silently, small conversations were taking place between them.
The lunchroom was completely packed when they arrived but they managed to find some empty seats. They all had brought lunches; Hee Jin because she was afraid of getting in line by herself, and the two guys because they had tasted the food at the high school before.
“So, do you like the high school so far?” Shin asked Hee Jin.
“Yes I think it’s very nice” Hee Jin lied. She was secretly worried about Top and his crew.
“I’m glad you like it here; I was afraid some people would give you a hard time.”
“So was…” She was cut off by a familiar face and 4 new ones.
“Hey this is the girl I’ve been telling you about” Top said to his crew with a devious smirk.
“So this is the famous Hee Jin that Top has been talking about all day.” Tae Yang, one of the members, said.
“And this must be her boyfriend.” GD said with a slight chuckle. Shin was pretending not to hear them; Moon was looking at them with stone cold eyes; and Hee Jin with a look of pure horror. The other side stared back with eyes full of mischief except one, Seung Ri, his eyes were full of lonliness or sympathy or something like that. Finally Moon broke the ice.
“What do you want with us?” He said. His words were as sharp as a knife.
“Ooh we’re so scared dancer boy, what are you gonna do dance us into the ground?” Dae Sung said with mockery in his sarcastic voice. Moon’s eyes burned with fury although he said nothing.
“Answer his question!” Shin exclaimed bravely.
“Hey relax,” Top said slyly,” We’re just here to say hi to He Jin.” The others grinned in agreement, except Seung Ri who’s eyes were still looking into the distance.
“Hey mama wanna come ‘round my place round midnight? We can have some fun.” Top said boldly. That was too far, Moon got up as if about to murder him but instead whispered into his ear, If you lay a fingure on her that fingure will be gone in the morning, and left without looking back.
Dae Sung was about to go after him but Top said otherwise “Hey man, just let the fool go; he’s not gonna know what hit him…but later.” Just then, Shin got a hold of Hee Jin’s arm and pulled her away from them.
“Come on let’s go, it’s not good for you here.”
“I’m so sorry I didn’t want to cause you any trouble; but I see that I have already caused you too much trouble so you don’t have to be kind to me anymore.” Hee Jin apologized frantically. She was about to burst into tears and run away when she felt a hand on he shoulder.
“I know we had only just met but,” Shin said looking into her eyes.” If you were to go away now and I would never see you again, my life would be miserable. So I beg you,” he got down on one knee,” Please don’t go just yet.” He said his voice trailing off. Hee Jin’s face was blank for a moment but then she burst into tears and hugged Shin tightly. The two of them stayed like that for about what seemed to be forever but was actually 5 minutes. Suddenly the bell rang and Shin had to go to PE while Hee Jin had to go to Language Arts; so, the two of them carried on to their next classes silently.
Hee Jin was shy as she entered the class filled with strange faces, except two, Moon and Seung Ri. Moon was sitting in the back corner reading a book as usual. He seemed as if the whole mess with Top never happened, and Seung Ri was staring off into the distance like he did when they met before.
“Hello.” Hee Jin said quietly to Moon.
“Hello.” Moon said looking up from his book and making her blush again.
“Are you okay?’
“I’m fine, thank you for your concern.”
Hee Jin was slightly flustered, “Um, no I didn’t mean…um…I…”
Moon chuckled his beautiful chuckle, “It’s ok don’t worry about it,” he said with a meaningful grin. Just then the teacher entered and the class began. Even though she thought she was crazy, He Jin thought she felt someone’s eyes on her for a long time. When she finally decided to look back, her eyes met Seung Ri’s. He smiled gently with a gorgeous glowing smile. Hee Jin was taken aback; so she turned around and flushed a couple shades of red. She could swear that he was still looking at her but she didn’t want to take any chances. She was afraid that if she met his perfect face again she would start to drool. Just when she was going to lose it and turn around, the bell rang and she was free from his grasp.
On her way to PE Hee Jin and Moon talked about his dancing. She was actually quite interested even though she’d never heard of this style before.
“So, what kind of dance exactly do you do?” she asked sheepishly.
“I’m a popper, I do tutting, popping, waving, isolations, and I mostly free style.”
He sounded like an expert Hee Jin thought to her self. “Wow that’s truly amazing. I never thought there could be so many.”
Moon chuckled and departed over to the boy’s dressing room. Hee Jin was obviously confused of what to do so she followed him.
“Woah! What are you doing over here?” Moon questioned half knowing the answer.
“Well, I…I don’t really know where to go.” Hee Jin expected him to look at her like she was pathetic. Instead, he burst out laughing. Not his normal soft chuckle, he was laughing hysterically.
“You’re cute you know that?” Another blush. “Your dressing room is over there, now you should go before you become late.” With a gentle wave to say good bye, Hee Jin went over to the dressing rooms to find herself struggling with her lock.
“Here, you gotta do spin it twice first.” A tall, delicate looking girl explained to Hee Jin.
“Oh, thank you so much.” Hee Jin said and really meant it.
“Hey, anytime.” The girl said with a warm smile. “Oh, by the way, my name is Hyro Rin or you can call me Venus. I’m also in your algebra class so if you need any help just ask me.”
“Thanks, I appreciate it.” Then both girls exited onto the field where they would be doing track and field for their first unit in PE.
When Hee Jin got out there, she expected it to be a total disaster, but, she was more worried about embarrassing herself in front of Moon. She got even more worried when her eyes once again met that perfect face, Seung Ri. But this time he wasn’t alone, Tae Yang and Dae Sung were with him. Seung Ri gave her a secret, hidden sort of grin that only Hee Jin could see. She turned away quickly in fear of blushing and screwing up in front of him. She kept trying to look away but she wanted to look too. Just when her feelings were about to have to exit, it was her turn on the high jump. She sighed as if the ground were about to collapse from under her and went up to the starting cone. She thought to her self “I’ll just get this over with now; now is better than ever.” She ran to the bar her feet trembling on the way. When she reached the bar she shut her eyes and took the jump. When she was in the air it seemed like one of those action movies where everything goes in slow motion. To her utter surprise, she made it safely over, no one harmed in the process. She was relieved and proud, too proud that she wasn’t looking where she was going and then she stepped right off the mat and almost landed flat on her face. Before she knew it there were gentle but strong arms around her helping her up. She managed to see his face in the embarrassing moment, it was Moon.
“Are you alright, you nearly hit your head.”
“I…I’m fine.” Hee Jin said quickly releasing herself from his protective hold.
“Are you sure? You’re face is glowing bright red.” He noticed, Thought Hee Jin in sadness and surprise. She was prepared to avoid him for the rest of her life.
“Don’t worry about it, you’re cute with red cheecks.” Moon said with eyes glowing so brightly that Hee Jin wanted to look away but couldn’t, for the moment was far too perfect; or so she thought.
“Hey Dae Sung look at what the cat dragged in.” Tae Yang said in a mischievious voice.
“Yeah, hey dancer boy is that your ho?” Moon shot them looks of rage far beyond his limits.
“What the hell do you want with us?” Moon asked with words to sharp that Hee Jin shuttered.
“Hey bitch we could take this outside you know. Unless, your girlfriend doesn’t wanna come.” Hee Jin had to say something, she knew she had to defend Moon after all the times he had defended her. She was about to say something completely stupid when it happened. Seung Ri grabbed her hand with his stone cold grip and pulled her away from them. Hee Jin could not struggle against him she was lost in his lonely eyes.

Ramenperson

Back to top Go down

My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty Re: My everything Original story by Sang Mi

Post by Ramenperson 7/9/2009, 6:04 pm

Chapter 2
Seung Ri walked quickly and silently his facial expression impossible to read. Hee Jin desparately wanted to leave but at the same time wanted to be in his gentle grip for as long as possible. Just when she was about to say something, Seung Ri stopped in front of a building with a sign saying “office” in bold letters. Then, like a spell had cast over her, Seung Ri spoke for the first time ever.
“Go in and don’t come back out untill Moon comes to get you.” He instructed her with a voice that immobilized her whole body. She managed to mutter a few words though they were barely understandable.
“But..I…uh…”
“Do as I say,” he said looking deep into her eyes, “It’s for the best.” With that, he left practically sprinting away, but through all the confusion Hee Jin managed to notice that he wasn’t headed back to PE. He was headed out the gate and away from the school. Hee Jin was hopelessly confused; she assumed it was a dream but when she remembered Moon she knew that it couldn’t be. She was so lost in thought that she forgot to go inside all together, so she just stood there staring into the distance. It was deadly silent for quite a while but the end of school bell shot through the air; the sound still ringing in Hee Jin’s ears. Although it had only been aproximately 6 hours she felt as if it had been an eternity since school started. Then, as tired as she was, Hee Jin remembered Seung Ri’s orders and decided to stay until Moon came to get her. To her relief it didn’t take long before Moon came rushing to her side with a look of pure horror in his eyes that she hadn’t seen before. It made her want to treat him like a 5 year old after some bad dreams.
“Are you allright? Did he do anything to you?” Moon questioned carefully not putting the wrong expression in his voice; although his face said it all.
“I’m fine completely untouched.” She assured him; his face looked a tiny bit relieved. “If you don’t mind it’s been a long day and I would like to be getting home now; if I don’t my father might worry.”
“Oh yes of course, do you want me to walk you home?”
“No I’ll be fine from here.” Hee Jin gave him a quick wave and left her thoughts still lingering in her head.
Hee Jin’s head hurt as she entered her lonley house; she couldn’t believe all the strange and possiblely dangerous events that occurred during the school hours. She decided that she was just going to forget all of it and continue the school year like she didn’t know. It worked for about 2 minutes but then her thoughts came flooding back. “It’s useless,” she thought. She felt as if she was drowning in a place full of strangers that wouldn’t help her. She hadn’t realized that she was so tired, so she drifted off to sleep while still thinking. In her dream, she was walking around and empty space that didn’t have anything around but suddedly, trees, classrooms and people were materializing out of this air. Hee Jin got frightened so she started to run looking back as she went, when she was looking back she crashed into Top like she did the first at school. Although, in her dream, when she bumped into Top it wasn’t just him, the whole gang was there creeping twards her. She backed away in horror afraid that they might hurt her. Then, Moon, and Seung Ri appeared in front of the gang and held out their hands to her at the same time, and Shin was trying to hold back the gang. Hee Jin didn’t know who’s hand to take, but she knew that if she didn’t than the gang would get her. She just stood as still as a statue for a moment and subconsiosly her hand slowly reached over to Seung Ri. When her hand touched his, he wraped his long, soft, gentle fingurs around hers Moon vanished into thin air.
Hee Jin woke with a start breathing heavily and covered with sweat. She quickly glanced at the clock, 8:30. Good ,she thought, Dad doesn’t get home until 11. She decided to eat some dinner and go back to sleep. She searched her pantry for something to eat, there wasn’t much to chose from because she had just moved in. Since nothing appealed to her appetite, she chose the food that was easiest to make. So, she poured hot water into her instant ramen and waited. She hadn’t noticed how hungry she was. When she was eating her cup of chicken flavored instant noodles, she was thinking about how much of her dream could actually be true; but then, she decided that it was all just stupid and that she shouldn’t think about it anymore. And with those thoughts and the smell of ramen noodles is her head she went under her covers and fell into a deep sleep.
When Hee Jin was sleeping something very peculiar happened in the dark alley at the corner of the street, something between two high school juniors.
“You fool!” Top exclaimed angrily at Seung Ri. Seung Ri remained silent looking straight into Top’s eyes with an empty look.
“Do you know who she is?” Top whispered right in Seung Ri’s face. Seung Ri’s face suddenly hardned full of anger.
“Yes of cousre I know who she is, I knew the moment I saw her.”
“Then why… Are you trying to get us killed? If you know who she is then you should be keeping your damn distance!”
“What about you, you were the one who threatened her.”
“That our mission, but if you can’t do it right, then...” Top made a motion with his hand that looked like he was cutting off his head.
“But she’s not like them!” Seung Ri protested rebeliously.
“You fool!” Top shouted angrily. “How can you be sure?!?”
“Her eyes…” Seung Ri said with a very small hint of happiness, “Any fool can see that they are of the purest innocentce
“You arrogant Bitch!“ Top shouted with rage in his voice, so much that it rattled the windows and sent a chill up Seung Ri’s spine. Top gave him such a powerful punch that blood came pouring out of his nose and wouldn’t stop for what seemed like forever. Just when Seung Ri thought that Top was going to hit him again, Top walked menacingly over whipered in his ear, “Just watch it fool or you’re not gonna know what hit you.” With that, Top left Seung Ri stagering on the ground.
As the sun was sinking far beyond the horizon and the moon was rising high into the starry night, A 17 year old dancer was practicing in his studio. Darn it! Moon thought to himself as he failed yet again on his routine. He stood for a moment wondering why he kept struggling, he did it perfectly a couple days ago. Then as if someone sent a message to his brain, he knew, he knew exactly what was bothering him. “Her” He said under his breath. He took a nearby seat and started thinking to himself. “She’s definitely the one…” He thought sadly and excitedly at the same time. “This means I’ve got to try harder than ever, I can’t let her out of my sight. No matter what.” He sighed deeply and continued to practice his routine. Little did he know that he was allready on his top guard and that she was in much worse danger than he thought.
Dawn broke the cracks in the blinds of Hee Jin’s window. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and stumbled over to dresser. She reached for her uniform on instinct and remembered that she was now at a different school that didn’t require a uniform. With that, she also remembered that a crazy gang was after her and that Seung Ri was gorgeous. She glanced over at the clock fearful of what she might see. 7:50! She thought to herself. She ran into the bathroom to get ready. As soon as she was done she grabbed her back pack and bolted out the door.
“Hey there.” Moon said as Hee Jin closed the door behind her.
“Ish!” Hee Jin exclaimed in surprise.
“I’ve been waiting forever,” Moon said with playfulness in his tone. “We’re going to be late.”
“I..Bu..I..You..” Hee jin stumbled with her words. She was shocked that Moon would walk her to school, even more shocked at the fact that he knew where she lived.
“Come on!” Moon said and grabbed Hee Jin’s hand. Then, he ran very quickly Hee jin struggling to follow.
“Slow down!” Hee Jin said panting for breath. As she said that Moon picked her up into his arms efforltessly and began to run even faster. The arrived just in time the bell had just rung. Hee Jin was too greatfull to say anything. When they got into class, Hee Jin’s hair was all messed up and she was holding on to Moon because she was still in shock about how fast he could run. Moon on the other hand was breathing quickly and smiling. “Oh no!” Hee Jin thought. “We must look like we were…doing something….together...“
“Ms. Hee Jin, and Mr. Moon, I don’t care what you were doing but please take a seat class has allready bugun.” Ms, Kim said in a voice full of authority. Hee Jin looked around, classmates were whispering to each other and giggling. Shin was motioning to Moon, and Hyro Rin waving to Hee Jin. Moon went over to Shin without taking his eyes off of Dae Sung, Tae Yang, and Seung Ri who were sitting in the back. Hee Jin went over to Hyro Rin quickly and blushed a deep shade of red.
The rest of the school day dragged on boring Hee Jin half to death. Several times, she glanced over at Seung Ri only to find him looking down or away from her. It made her feel more and more disappointed everytime she looked at him. School went by slowly, slower and slower every single day. Hee Jin was terribly depressed, after all of the excitement on the first day of school, nothing seemed worth while. Top’s crew didn’t even bother to look at her anymore. Hee Jin’s father on the other hand was out and about, going to expensive parties, going on trips, he had a lot to do since he was the CEO of a big agency that helps people in need. Or at least that’s what he told her. After weeks and weeks of this mindless torture, Hee Jin went out of her house to take a walk in hopes of lifting her spirits. She was completely unaware of the time although she knew it had to be pretty late. As she was walking, she saw headlights in front of her, she didn’t mind them much untill they came to a dead stop right next to her. Four familiar figures jumped out and surrounded her in a circle. She recognized them immediately, Top.
“Hey shawty.” Top said with that same mischevious grin that Hee Jin had recognized. The other members had the same expression. Though she was so scared she was about to faint, she managed to realize something, no Seung Ri.
“Just come with us and no one will get hurt.” GD said in a soft but threatening voice. They all crept in closer with their hands up as if they were ready to force her into the car.
“What do you want with me?!?!” Hee Jin shouted surprised at her confidence.
“Don’t play dumb, you know what we want, so just come silently and no one gets hurt.” G Dragon repeatd in the same tone as before. Hee Jin felt her heart skip a beat she turned around, only to face Dae Sung’s ready hands. She turned again this time, she met Top. She suddenly felt a burst of adrenaline that she never thought she could get.
“fly!” He screamed not knowing why, but it did the trick. She ducked under GD’s fist and elbowed him in the soft spot. She dodged Dae Sungs kick and nailed him tiwce in the head with her fists. She turned around and kicked Tae Yang in the face and punched him in the ribs.
“Get away from me!” She barely blocked two of tops fists when the third one came flying straight at her face. She stagered back feeling the warm dripping of blood on her lips. Another blow, but this time it was twice as hard. He Jin flew violently back and was about to fall when she felt a familiar hold. Moon, he had cought her and was fighting with Top now, blowing unbelievable kicks and punches, but so was Top. He clearly had some sort of special training. Hee Jin turned cold as she saw drops of her blood stain her shirt.
“Run!” Moon managed to say in the heat of battle.
“But I can’t just lea”
“Just go!” without further hesitation, Hee Jin ran as fast as her legs would take her. She kept running and running although she felt as though her lungs were going to burst. When she finally reached the familiar siloette of her house, she nearly fainted. When she reached the front door. she opened her mouth in pure horror. Her face turned completely pale and her eyes were wide. She didn't believe what she was seeing.

Ramenperson

Back to top Go down

My everything Original story by Sang Mi Empty Re: My everything Original story by Sang Mi

Post by Ramenperson 7/9/2009, 6:05 pm

Chapter 3
Seng Ri was lying unconsious on Hee Jin’s door step, boold was pouring out his mouth, a cut in his arm, and a deep gush in his stomach.
“Seung Ri…” Hee Jin whispered almost silently. Her rush of adrenaline was over, she could feel her aching jaw, but, she didn’t care. Her main focus was on Seung Ri. She dropped to her knees not knowing what to do. She took her trembling hand and placed it against his cheek. He was cold, too cold. She suddenly came to her senses and examined his wounds. The one in his arm was pretty deep and overflowing with blood, but the one in his stomach was twice as deep and surrounded in a pool of blood. She stumbled through her purse to find her key, when she finally found it she threw open the door and dragged Seung Ri inside. She locked the door quickly behind her and went back to Seung Ri. She re examined his wounds and ran for the first aid kit. To her surprise their first kit had everything, from bandages to IV units. It was the size of half a closet. She scanned quickly through her many options and decided that nothing was suitable. She kept searching frantically, then, she found it. A small bottle with words that read “emergency only. live or die situation.” She glanced over at Seung Ri and decided it was a live or die situation. Then, she read the warning. Warning: extremely painful, even for the strongest warrior.
She didn’t want to see Seung Ri hurt, but she didn’t want so see him dead more, so she decided to use it. The directions say to pour the entire bottle into the patients mouth and wait. Hee Jin slowly removed the cork at the mouth of the bottle and opened Seung Ri’s mouth. She hesitated for a second and saw his blood flowing. She quickly but gently poured the whole bottle into Seung Ri’s mouth. For the first minute everything was silent, then Seung Ri’s eyes opened wide. He groaned very loudly with pain. His face was in so much pain that Hee Jin began to cry. He groaned again and again trying to fight this painful feeling.
“I’m sorry!” Hee Jin said practically sobbing, “I’m so sorry.” She grabbed his hand and held on tight, but a loud groan made her let go, but he was holding on too not just Hee Jin. Hee Jin slowly put Seung Ri’s head into her lap and stroked his hair gently. Seung Ri was still in loads of pain but managed to weakly smile his gorgeous smile. He Jin sobbed as he continued to struggle with the pain.
“Thank you.” He whispered softly and his eyes closed his head still on Hee Jin’s lap. Hee Jin contined sobbing and stroking his hair when something magical happened. As her tears touched Seung Ri’s wounds they began to glow a warm glowing aura and began to heal. Hee Jin’s eyes opened wide in dibelief but she suddenly felt heavily sedated and dell asleep on Seung Ri’s chest. All the blod that had been there before had turned into one single word…”angel.”
Chapter 16
Hee Jin sat up abruptly, for a moment not remembering what had happened the night before, but when she saw the now empty bottle of medicine it all came back to her in a flash. Top, Moon, the gang, and Seung Ri; she remembered it all. She looked around wondering where she was, to her surprise she was in her room on her bed. "Oh no!" She thought, suddenly remembering the mess that was downstairs. She bolted downstairs faster than she was supposed to in the morning.
"What the..." She muttered in shock. All the blood that been on the floor was gone, not a trace left. She went over to examine the floor more closely to see if this was a figment of her imagination, or if it was all just a dream.
"Morning. Sorry I wasn't sure if I sould have woken you." Seung Ri said suddenly appearing in front of Hee Jin.
"Ish!" Hee Jin fell back startled and breathing heavily. Seung Ri laughed quietly and walked over to the kitchen, he was limping.
"You're limping, are you allright."
"Thanks to you, or else I would've been dead by now."
"Oh, right," Hee Jin said a remembering last night. "But how did I..." Seung Ri eyed her hard like as if she was lying or playing dumb. He looked her up and down to make sure she was serious.
"You mean, you don't know about any of this?"
"Any of what?"
"Hee Jin," Seung Ri sighed as if the ground were going to fall. "This isn't how you were supposed to find out, but you have to know the truth." Seung Ri's voice was shking with what seemed like sympathy or fear. Hee Jin continued to listen impatiently but had a bad feeling inside.
"Your father..."
"My dad?"
"He's not a CEO of a company that helps people, he's the leader of a group of skilled wariors called "Angel." They have been fighting for over 400 years."
"What do you mean? What are you talking about? Are you joking?" Hee Jin asked a little worried and frightened and assuming that it was a joke. Seung Ri looked away from her eyes.
"Sadly, this isn't a joke. Your father's clan has been fighting a clan called "Deamon." Deamon is the clan that Top's father owns." Seung Ri looked straight at the ground now. "The clan that I am a part of..." His voice trailed off into the distance. Hee Jin's mouth was wide open, her hands were trembing, and her words stumbled as she slowly said them.
"You're lying...this can't be the truth..I..."
"I'm sorry, this wasn't how you were supposed to find out." Seung Ri looked as if he could kill himself.
"No! It can't be real!" Hee Jin unlocked the door and ran out, she ran and cried with thoughts running through her head at what seemed like 200 miles per hour. Seung Ri suddenly appeared in front of her stoppping her from running any further. The, he suddenly coughed up blood and staggered backwards. Hee jin let him lean on her, she suddenly wanted to stay with him forever, even if what he said was true.
"Here, sit."
"Thank you" The two of them sat in silence for a while but Hee Jin was far to curious to just sit.
"So, if everything you say is true..."
"Just look at the facts, where do you think you got your healing abilities from? And your fighting skils? And Top, why do you think he's so fast and strong?"
"And you, you should have been dead at my door step."
"Exactly."
"BUt, who did that to you anyway." Seung Ri looked away from her, he didn't want to tell her what she needed to know.
"Top... Remember I told you I was part of that clan, so we were never supposed to know each other. There is a deadly conciquince for what I've done. When Top told us that he was going to kidnap you yesterday... I came to warn you, but he beat me to it."
"But why? You didn't have to come for me."
"When I looked in your eyes for the first time, I saw something so pure and innocent that I couldn't imagine those eyes closed forever. I knew that you were different from those of your clan."
Hee Jin blushed bright red and wanted to hold onto him forever but didn't because of common sense.
"So, what the objective of our clans?" Hee Jin asked suddenly changing the subject.
"It's simple, our clan wants to destroy yours and your clan wants to destrey ours.They had once been one single clan but "special" children started to be born and the clan turned to pandemonium. No one knew why the new children had special abilities, but no two children has the same ability. That's why the clans are at war, to get each other's abilities. And when we grow up our powers will only get stronger."
"S...Seung Ri?"
"Yes?"
"If our clans are at war, then I can't see you anymore, can I?" Hee Jin felt so sad at the fact of not seeing Seung Ri again even thought they had only met a couple weeks ago.
"Technically yeah, if you folow the rules. But I don't want to follow the rules anymore, I'm tired of it, sick of it all. So, I promise that I will be with you until the end. Seung Ri's eyes were no longer lonely, the were somewhat relieved. Hee Jin was speechless and so happy, that words couldn't explain it. She couldn't take it anymore, she jumped into Seung Ri's arms and hugged him tightly, as if he was going to disappear forever. Seung Ri was happy, for once in his life he had found something that gave him a reason to live. The two of them stayed like that for as long as they could. Then, decided to walk to a "special place" which only Seung Ri knew about.
"Where are we going?" Hee Jin asked Seung Ri playfully.
"You'll see, we're almost there." Seung Ri said with a voice so beautiful that it made Hee Jin smile, something that she hadn't done in a long time. When they reached the place that only Seung Ri knew about, Hee Jin was petrified, she couldn't believe what was in front of her. It was a small meadow with the greenest grass in the world; there were also bright flowers of all different colors, a glistening pond with crystals around it, one single peach tree with a wooden bench painted white underneath it. Hee Jin admired and took in all of the natural beauty that surrounded her, but something wasn't right, something was messing up the senery.
"The fence, why is there a fence? It looks... out of place."
"I told you, only I know about this place. And I want to keep it that way. On the outside it looks like a automobile shop so that no one can tell what's inside."
"It's beautiful, thank you." Hee Jin walked slowly over to the bench under the peach tree, but getting a closer look at all the plant life on the way. Seung Ri followed her peacefully and smiling too.
"Hee Jin." His look was deadly serios now.
"Hmm?"
"Remember, this place is our little secret, and you can come in anytime you like but be careful not to say anything abut this to anyone."
"Of course." Hee Jin was sitting on the bench now swinging her legs gently. Seung Ri took the seat next to her. and staired out to the sky. The flowers fragrence was breath taking and the pond was shimmering with a beautiful aura. It all seemed so perfect after what Hee Jin had witnesed the day before. Seung Ri had noticed that she was lost in thought.
"What's on your mind?" He asked trying to read her eyes.
"The little rabbit." Hee Jin said now looking as if she was a little kid.
"Rabit?"
"Yes, but he prefers "Mr. Rabit" You see, when I was a little girl my mom left, I'm not sure why, but she never came back. My father was never home, always working. So, I was all alone in my little word. It was a magical world where everything was good and sweet, and my best friend was a rabbit." She explained usingg small hang gestures.
"And..?"
"Well, Mr. Rabbit and I would play in a field that I imagined, it looked a lot like this, except there was a swing on the tree. Those were the happiest times of my life, even though they weren't real." Seung Ri's face was understanding, as if he had some sort of imaginary friend too. He grinned leaned back agaist the bench. Hee Jin watched him as if he was about to say something. Her face suddenly got a worried expression.
"Seng Ri?"
"Yes?"
"If you don't come to school with Top and the others, won't they get mad? I mean, violently mad?" Seung Ri could tell that she was worried for him as much as he was worried for her.
"I assume so, but they won't try anything at school. But what i'm more worried about is that they won't go for me anymore, but they'll go for you." His face darkened, his expression anxious and lonely, like the first day of school.
"Hey! Let's go get something to eat." Hee Jin said cheerfully trying to change the subject. She liked to see him smile more than anything else in the world. Seung ri's face was a little confused/surprised but agreed anyways.
"Where do you want to go?"
"Home."
"Okay then, i'll lead the way." On the way back to her house they two of them talked about random things, laughed, and enjoyed themselves as if they were the only two people in the world. Seung Ri forgot about his clan and everything else in the world, he shut himself in a world where Hee Jin was all that mattered. All though they had only met a few weeks ago, they had learned so much about each other and became close. Now, it was impossoble to keeep them appart.
Later on...In the kitchen...
"Are you sure you know how to make fish?" Hee Jin asked a little worried.
"Umm... How hard can it be?" Seung Ri said obviosly bluffing.
"No, i'm worried that our stove will explode." She said with a playful and joking tone.
"Don't worry I will save you." SeungRi said pretending to be a superhero, he picked her up and spun her around.
"No seriously i'm hungry."
"Ok then. It'll be just be a second." Seung Ri staired at the fish intenly for a moment as if he was focassing. It convinced Hee Jin that he actually knew what he was doing. After another moment he turned to Hee Jin and said...
"Sorry I don't know what I'm doing." He smiled and started laughing at her surprised expression.
"Hey! That's not funny!" Hee Jin was joking but tried to be serious.
"Ok, OK, i'm sorry." Seung Ri said also faking serioiusness. They both stared at each other for a couple seconds but failed to stay straight faced and started cracking up. In the end the fish was hopeless so they just ate instant noodles. Hee Jin was happy, she felt invincable when she was with Seung Ri. It had been a perfect day, it seemed to go by too fast. But, Hee Jin was forced to say goodbye to Seung Ri for the night.
"So, where do you live?" She asked worried about Top and others.
"I'll show you sometime if I can." He said a little mysteriously. Hee Jin was a little anxious but decided to leave him be.
"Ok then." She was sad that Seung Ri had to go. Then, she felt Seung Ri's arms reach around her and gave her a hug.
"It's only for tonight, i'll see you in the morning." And with that, he was gone into the dark and starry night.All on his own until the morning

Ramenperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down