Tag Us!
Latest topics

The Curse~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Curse~

Post by Guest on 7/8/2009, 1:27 pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There was a curse in this world...This is how it all started~
There was a beautiful girl...she was born blind and she knew that she would never see. Every time on her birthday she wished to see again...no not just on her birthday...everyday she prayed to god to make her see. It never happened...Until one day when her family and her took a midnight stroll in the forest. There was a warning that a madman had escaped the prison but no one told that family. The family knew the forest very well even the girl...sure she was blind, but her parents told her every aspect of the forest and so...you knew it very well. The madman happened to be in the forest, blood thirsty he felt the urge to kill. And so he killed her family. The blind girl, while running away bumped into a women"Help me help me!"the girl cried.
"What's wrong."
"There is a madman! He wants to kill me."the girl said"Please help me."
"As long as you do something for me in exchange."the women said.
You nodded your head.
The women sighed"You will carry my curse."
You looked at her confused"Curse?"
"Yes...my curse."the women said.
Then the madmen appeared and then you heard him scream in pain.
"What happened?"you asked.
"The man is dead...I have done what you asked now you will carry my curse."
"What is the curse?"the blind girl asked.
"You are blind right?"
You nodded.
The women sighed"I was once blind too...and I've held this curse for 60 years...you will be able to see-"
"Really?"
"Yes but...you will live a horrible life and every man you love will die...the only way to break the curse is for it to snow in spring to rain in winter...or die with it."the women said"I'm sorry...I am selfish...you will carry on the curse from this day on." then she left.
The next day the girl could see...and that once blind girl happened to be you...

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 10/15/2009, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curse~

Post by Guest on 7/8/2009, 1:31 pm

Chapter 1
[First Love]‏

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Years past and you grew into a beautiful girl. You were sold as a slave though and your life was tough. You had two friends named Junsu and Yoochun. No matter what they always seemed to be with you and so you grew closer to them. You had a love...his name was Hero. Hero was a prince and you were forbidden to love him you were just a slave girl. Eventually you forgot about the curse you held and fell in love with him. He never treated you like a slave he treated you like a person and so your heart opened up to him. You and Hero were planning on running away with you so you two could be together. You were 16 and Hero was 17 and Hero's father, the king planned to have Hero engaged when he turned 18 to another princess, Princess Belle [Belle in french means beautiful]. Princess Belle's father was King of the Light. One day while you and Hero were in the village Princess Belle wanted to see Hero. Eventually she saw Hero and you walking into the forest. Princess Belle quickly followed. When you and Hero were deep in the forest you held his hand"Hero?"
Hero smiled"Yes Love?"
"I love you...thank you for being with me."
"Thank you for being with me ______ ah."Hero said while kissing your hand.[The one he was holding]
"Hero...what happens if I ever leave?"you asked"What happens if you stop loving me?"
Hero stopped walking and turned to you"I will always love you _____ah*takes your hand and puts it on his chest*my heart beats only for you and if you ever leave I'd rather die than live a life without you."
You smiled and Hero kissed you lips. Princess Belle couldn't stand it...she couldn't stand watching Hero kiss another girl. And so she quietly ran back to tell Hero's father. As soon as she told him the king nodded and sent her off. He told his men to get you and in a few minutes you were left alone in the same room as the king.
"Yes master."
"Stop seeing Hero."
"What?"you asked.
"I know you two have feelings for each other...leave Hero."
"Never."you said.
"I'll give you anything."
"I want Hero."you said.
The king slapped you"You selfish little bitch."
You remained silent and held your cheek that was just slapped.
"Leave him...now...I'll give you 10 seconds to leave."he said.
"I'm not going to leave...It'll make me happy to die for loving him..."you smiled.
The king took out his sword and and counted down"10...9...8...7..."
Hero happened to walk passed the room where you and the king were at. Hero heard his father's voice and wondered why he was counting down and so he walked over to the room. Hero noticed that the door was partially open so he looked in the crack and saw you closing your eyes and smiling. Then he looked over to his Father and saw him raising his sword he was now at 3. Hero quickly ran and shielded you from the attack. Hero fell to the floor in pain.
You heard a thud on the floor and opened your eyes to see your dying lover you gasped.
"H..Hero!"you cried.
Hero turned on to his back"Hero! Your ba-"
"I want to see you before I leave."he interrupted.
"No! You're not leaving! You're gonna stay here! You can't die! Don't break our promise."you hugged him.
"______ah I want you to know that when I first talked to you...I thought you were an angel god sent down from heaven..."Hero laughed while coughing out more blood.
"Stupid..."you cried.
"______ ah..."
"Yes Hero???"
"Can you fall for another ma-"
"NO! Never in life will I fall for another man if he is not you!"you interrupted.
Hero coughed out more blood"____ ah...smile for me."
"How Hero...you're dying..."
"Please _______ ah...this will be my very last request...I want to see your smiling face."
You did what Hero asked and smiled and so did Hero"Thank you for teaching me how to love."he said.
"Hero...please don't go..."you cried.
"______ah...Saranghae..."
Then the slightest warmness in Hero's hand disappeared and at that moment you knew that your love was gone...dead.
"Saranghae Hero...Saranghae."
The king was watching the whole time. He killed his own son...the heir to the throne. That night you cried yourself to sleep telling yourself it was all a dream and in the morning you would see Hero. The king watched your actions everyday. You never smiled anymore, you never laughed, you barely talked anymore. And for once in the king's life he pitied a slave.

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

FLASHBACK TO THE PROMISE

"Hey Hero!"you said giving him a kiss.
"Hey _______...can I ask you something??"Hero asked.
"Yeah sure anything!"you smiled.
"What's your dream???"
You smiled"To be with the one I love forever...have children with him, watch our childreb grow, get married and grow old with him..."
"Can I be him???"Hero asked.
"If you promise me."you smiled.
"I promise."and he gave you a kiss.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hero...my first love...I will no longer open my heart. I will no longer love. You are the only man for me. I will carry this curse with me for as long as I live until the impossible happens...Hero...my first and last love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/8/2009, 1:33 pm

[First Smile]‏
2 YEARS LATER~

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You were still the same slave for the king. You always wondered...why am I still alive? You knew that you could never love a man. Yoochun and Junsu...you didn't need to worry about them you saw only a brother relationship with them. Two years of no laughter and joy...what only seemed to be hell because you still yearned to see your first love Hero. He never left your heart. You wanted to die so much after losing him, but what stopped you?..Who knows. Maybe another love? Impossible...

Today was the day the king was going to sell you away. You knew that he no longer could bear to see your face, not because you loved Hero, if it was that you would already be gone, but it was because of all the pain and suffering he see's in your eyes. Over the past two years you grew quieter and you were usually a talker. You followed the king into the forest, but then found out that he had already sold you and this was the waiting place. You sighed. This was the forest Hero confessed his love for you, the forest Hero first held your hand, the forest Hero first kissed you. This forest was...yours and Hero's and being in it hurt your heart. It made you want to see him again. You clenched on to the fabric on your clothes and bit your lip to prevent you from crying, you wanted to look strong and have no one pity you. You felt a strong gust of wind and looked up. You saw a man with black wings and well black clothes. As he came closer you noticed something...he looked exactly like Hero. Your eyes widened and you looked at the king. He looked at the ground and mumbled"I'm sorry."to you.*No! T...this is my new master?!*Without notice you started running. As branches hit you tears were falling"Hero's dead! Hero's dead! This is impossible!"you sobbed.
You felt ice cold hand wrap around your waist and lift you off the ground. You turned around to look at 'him'.
"PLEASE! LET ME GO!!!"you sobbed as you struggled in his arms.
"YAH! DO YOU WANNA DIE?! WE'RE HUNDREDS FEET OFF THE GROUND!"The man who looked like Hero said.
"Let me go then!"
You kept on struggling and he lost his grip and let go of you. You noticed blue sky and clouds passing by you. You closed your eyes*Please let me die.*you thought.
Then you once again felt those cold hands around your waist"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU IDIOT!"the man scolded.
"Why didn't you let me die?"you asked as your eye lids grew heavy. He still didn't answer your question and you fell asleep. He carried you bridal style and you used his chest as a pillow.

You woke up and noticed you were close to ground. Well actually you were in front of a dark castle.
The man put you down on your bare feet. Making it touch the warm path.
"Oh...good you're up slave...I'm your master Kim Jaejoong."
You nodded your head"Yes."you said.
"State your name."
"Lee _______"you said.
"Listen...If you go past that barrier line then the chances of you dying is a good chance."he pointed out"Many stupid slaves of mine have not listened to me and died."
"Why?"you asked.
"Other things..."he said.
"So...you're saying is that is I pass that barrier*points at it*I could most likely die?"you asked.
"Yes...you-"
You took off running towards the barrier line. You could hear Jaejoong running after you because taking out his wings would take too much time. You were out of the barrier and you stopped so it would be an easy shot. You saw something coming your way and you stood there. Then Jaejoong took the hit for you and his left arm was bleeding. He shot you a look and grabbed your wrist then dragged you into the castle"NO! LET ME GO!!!"
"So you can die?!"
"Yes! Please!"you cried.
Being dead was better than being with him.

Once you reached his room or that's what you think it was Jaejoong threw you to the floor"You stupid slave!"he spat.
You rubbed your head and sat up. Jaejoong grabbed a whip and hit you with it. You shrieked"AHH!"
Jaejoong whipped you multiple times all you knew it that he whipped you more than 100 times. He finally stopped and left the room.
"You're not Hero..."you mumbled as more tears fell from your eyes. Then the door swung open"Get up and get yourself cleaned!"Jaejoong shouted.
You slowly got up and Jaejoong rolled his eyes. He marched over to you and you lost your balance and fell to the ground"I'm sorry!"you apologized.
Jaejoong stuck his hand out to help you"Here...I'll help you."
You slapped it away"No thanks I can get up by myself."you said, declining his offer. Jaejoong lost patience and grabbed your upper arm and made you stand up. He dragged you to a tube filled with warm water"Here...go wash yourself."he said.
You looked at the water then at Jaejoong"Mas-"
"WHAT?!"He shouted.
"Errrr...c...can you go?"you stuttered.
"No."he simply answered.
"What?! W-"
"You are my slave remember that _____ ah."Jaejoong said giving you a look.
You slowly removed your clothes because you could see your master watching you undress. You bit your lip in discomfort. You stepped into the warm water and once your whole body was covered in water, you noticed that your injuries from the whip started to disappeared, you weakly smiled. You looked at Jaejoong and he gave you hungry eyes that sent shivers down your spine.

Jaejoong's POV~

I watched _____, my little slave undress. Her body was beautiful, the best I've seen. Once she noticed her wounds were healing I saw her smile a little. She looked beautiful, yes, but her smile was to die for. I looked at my little slave with wanting...hungry eyes. She noticed I was looking at her and her smile faded. Then another wanting came. I wanted to see her smile again.

End of POV~

When you finished bathing Jaejoong handed you a towel. You wrapped it around your body and went to pick up your old dirty clothes"Don't...I'll give you new ones."he said.
You nodded your head and followed him. You followed him into the same room where he whipped you and on the bed was new clothes for you.
"Go change."he ordered.
You nodded your head and walked towards the bed. You took hold of the clothes and you looked at Jaejoong, you sighed"Please?"
"No."
You sighed again and removed your towel. As it dropped to the ground you could feel Jaejoong's stare and you bit your lip. He walked over to you and put his arms around your waist and started kissing your shoulders up to your neck. You shivered at his touch, you closed your eyes thinking to your self that it'll stop. He playfully bit some of your skin on your neck"M..master..."you moaned.
"Yes?"
*Sensitive.*he thought.
"C..can you stop."you stuttered.
"Why?"then he noticed your tears and he let go of you.
"Thank you."you mumbled and looked down to the floor.
Then you heard a slam and you looked up to see no Jaejoong. You then put on your clothes and went out the door. You looked around and the halls were dark and scary. You gulped and walked to your left. You continued walking till you noticed some sun. You noticed you were walking into the garden. You walked around and bumped into a girl"Oh! Sorry!"you bowed.
She smiled"No it's okay...Hi! I haven't seen you here...are you new?"the girl asked.
You nodded your head.
"Well hi! I'm Athena."
"Hi Athena...I'm ______."
"Oh! ______! That's a pretty name!"
"Thanks...I like your name too."
"Thank you very much! Hey...______ ah from now on you're my friend...kay??"Athena said.
"Yeah..."you said.
*Wow...I made a friend...*you thought.
"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!!!"Jaejoong shouted.
"Ohh...I wonder who's Master is talking about."Athena said.
You shrugged then you heard footsteps coming towards you. You turned around to see Jaejoong walking your way, he grabbed your wrist and took you into the castle"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!"Jaejoong shouted when you two were in his room.
"Errr...I just walked around and I happened to go into the garden....err I'm sorry Master."you said as you teared up.
Jaejoong rolled his eyes"Whatever...just go then."he said.
And with that you went back to the garden.

Jaejoong's POV~

Why was I scared that she tried to cross the barrier line again? Why did I even stop you in the first place? Why do I want you to call me by my name? Aish! All these thought are gonna give me wrinkles.

End of POV~

Near the end of the day you went back to Jaejoong's room and he entered the room"Look...I need to do something so just wait here...you could sit on the bed if you get tired."he said as he went out. You waited an hour and your eye lids started getting heavy and your head was nodding up and down. Eventually you fell asleep. When Jaejoong came back he saw you sleeping on the edge of the bed with the blankets over you and he kissed your forehead then he quickly pulled back*What the hell am I doing?!*he thought.
Then he crawled into bed next to you. Soon he couldn't help himself, but he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him and then he fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top