Tag Us!
Latest topics

CHOOSEY LOVER (YOU, DBSK, & SUPER JUNIOR) -COMPLETED!-

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CHOOSEY LOVER (YOU, DBSK, & SUPER JUNIOR) -COMPLETED!-

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 6:03 pm

CHAPTER 51

After locking your love on Namsan tower, you, Jaejoong, and Junsu went to the apartment.
Everyone was there except Yoochun and Nanri.
As soon as you got to the dorm's door, your bursted in and ran to the closest member.
"DONGHAE!!" you ran to him.
"(___) DONGSAENG!"
When he got a hold of you, he gave you a huge hug and swung you around.
As he swung you around, you could feel him letting go.
You ended up spinning into someone who opened their arms for your embrace.
"Aiya, who's this?" you pulled back.
"SUNGMIN!!!" you squeeled and pulled him in for an embrace again.
"Man, she acts like she hasn't seen them in forever." Hankyung hissed to Ryoewook.
Ryeowook slapped Hankyung cause the way he said it made you sound stupid.
"You know she's close to us. It was hard for her to go to Japan and being seperated from us. When she came back, she never left our side." Ryeowook defended you.
"So would it be like this if she has a family of her own, would she come back here to hang with us?" Hankyung asked.
"Of course I will silly. My baby needs to hang around the two most famous boy bands. You guys are going to be her/his godfathers anyway." You hugged Hankyung.
He let out an unsteady laugh.
Everyone gathered in the living room and they waiting until you and Jaejoong to tell them about the short trip.
While Jaejoong told the stories, you took out your camera and passed it around to show them the pictures.
The door bell rang so you went to see who it was.
No one was there, but they left a box out in the front.
You went out to get it and it was the three wedding albums you had ordered on the day of the photoshoot.
"Jaejoong~ah, the wedding pictures are here!" you carried the heavy box to the kitchen table.
The guys saw you struggling while carrying the box, but they didn't do anything -_-.
You cut the tape that secured the box and took out the album and brought it over to the guys.
As soon as you sat down, Nanri and Yoochun came home.
Nanri pushed Hankyung off the couch and sat in his seat which was next to you.
After overlooking the trip's pictures and the wedding pictures and after listening to Jaejoong tell stories about the trip; you took Nanri aside to the balcony.
Nanri let out a sigh and stretched out her arms in front of her while staring at you.
You sat down on the chair and flashed her the diary that Jaejoong gave you and the polaroid that Junsu took on the Namsan tower.
"Yah~ is that Jaejoong's diary? Cute picture by the way." she reached out for the diary.
"Yeah it's his diary. He wrote down everything that we did together for the past 5 years."
"That's sweet." Nanri said simply as she read the first page.
"He said it was simply for me, so stop reading." you snatched it back and giggled.
"Soooooo, when am I going to be a godmother?" she asked.
"We'll be working on that as soon as we get home." Jaejoong peeped his head out to the balcony.
He smiled then grabbed you by your wrist to head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(WARNING; SLIGHTLY RATED. LOL, MAN IT'S WEIRD THINKING ABOUT WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TYPE)

When you both got home, you slyly entered the house, leaving Jaejoong to carry the bags.
You took a shower and changed into home clothes.
"Yah~ why didn't you help me carry the stuff into the house?"
"Well you didn't help me carry the fricken heavy box with the wedding albums in." you hissed.
"Aww, Eygi~ah, are you mad at me? Let me make it up to you." He leaned in for a kiss.
With an unexpected action, instead of having him lean in more, you grabbed his plain white tee and pulled him in.
First he was on top of you, but you turned him over so that you were on top.
You forcefully kissed him then got off to sit against the bed's head board.
Jaejoong was still in shock, laying down with his eyes closed and lips puckered.
He got up quickly and placed himself between your legs.
(NOT NAKED YET xD)
He licked the bottom of your lip swiftly and insterted it in your mouth.
His kisses became more deeper then he moved down to your neck.
You caressed the back of his head softly and stroked his hair as he moved down to you tummy.
After the whole transition with taking clothes off, the both of you made love.
(A/N: ROFL, I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE A WHOLE SEX SCENE. HOW SHAMEFUL xD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weeks on after that you and Jaejoong were more lovable towards each other more than ever.
The both of you were always lovable but it got to the point where others thought it was just plain weird.
DBSK & Nanri needed to go back to Japan to work.
DBSK had to shoot a new MV, do 3 different photoshoots, go on 3 shows, and give updates to fans on radio stations.
Nanri's agency needed her there to be on an advertisement CF for the latest technology and to go on a photoshoot tour.
You were stuck at home, alone, nothing to do.
Well, Vick, Jae's dog was there, but all he did was run around the house if you threw a ball.
There was a small creek nearby, so you decided to put Vick on a leash and take him out.
The ground was still damp from the late summer's rain.
You listened to music on your iPod while you waited for Vick to finish his 'dooty' business.
The calendar on your iPod caught your attention; not only did it look so high tech and pretty, but the DATE was what stunned you the most.
You missed the week that you were supposed to have your period.
At first, you just shrugged it off because it happened to you before and you ended up getting your period later on.
But the signs of early pregnancy have started to kick in.
You'd get tired more often, get nauseous, and have extreme wantings/cravings.
You led Vick back into the house and called Nanri.
"Moshi moshi."
"Nanri, it's (___). I need to tell you something."
"Oh hey, spill it."
"I think I might be pregnant."
"What? Why are you telling me first? You should've told Jaejoong first, I'll tell him. Do you know for sure?"
"No, i'll tell him later. But hey i'll call you later. I need to call one of the SuJu oppas to come over. Bye." you hung up the phone and called the SuJu residence.

"Yobasaeyo?" Heechul answered
"Can one of you guys come here? I'm kind of lonely with Jaejoong gone."
"Yeah sure, I can come over. Do you just want me to come or do you want others to come too?"
"You can bring along the others too. Bring some games and food. Something that can entertain us."
"Okay, well we'll be there in 20 mins."
"Wait, before you come here, stop by the convinient store. This'll be embarassing, but get me an acurate pregnancy test." you hung up.
katxbby;dbsklover

http://myspace.com/wtfomgkat

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/14/2009, 3:47 pm

CHAPTER 52

"Was that (___) noona?" Kyuhyun asked Heechul after you both got off the phone.
"Babo~ why are you calling her noona when you're older than her?" Hankyung butt in.
Heechul was deadly silent with shock of what you just told him.
He raised his voice once he snapped out of it, everyone was too noisy at that moment too.
"Yo okay, who wants to come with me to visit (___)?"
Yesung, still getting dressed, hopped while pulling on his pants, towards Heechul.
"Omo, I haven't seen her in weeks! I wanna come." Yesung got on his knees.
"Me too!" Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae, and Sungmin yelled.
Donghae packed two backpacks filled with games; card games, board games, and his Wii.
Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun ordered take out, which all of them would stop by on the way to your house.
Heechul told Hankyung about you in a whisper.
Hankyung was speechless and bug eyed, just staring at Heehcul.
"Oh shut up, it's not like you didn't expect it to happen." Heechul slapped Hankyung's arm.
"Well I did expect it to happen, but not this soon. What do you want me to do?"
"Go online and check for the most acurate pregnancy test available in stores."
"..idiot." Hankyung hissed under his breath.
Heechul pretended not to hear that and just walked away.

Meanwhile, when they were getting ready, you surfed the internet.
YouTube always provided you an update on recent interviews and shows that DBSK went on.
Mysoju.com provided you a wide variety of asian movies and dramas that helped you escape the world for a while.
Going on these sites calmed your nerves a bit, but you still worried.
You anticipated the SuJu boys visit.
You got up and made your way to the kitchen to drink water.
As soon as you got there, your stomach started to churn.
You felt the contents rising up your throat, so you covered your mouth and ran as fast as you could to the nearest bathroom.
When you finally 'spilled', your phone rang.
"Hello?" you irritatedly answer.
"Babe, what's wrong?" Jaejoong asked, concerned.
"Ugh, nothing. No, Jae, there's a lot of things wrong with me right now. I'm sick to my stomach, literally. I'm having SuJu oppas come over to take care of me. BooJae, you shouldn't even be calling me right now. You're supposed to be preparing for A- Nation. Do well! I'll call you later." you said in a rush.
'What's gotten into her?' Jaejoong thought then resumed to practicing his dance steps.
As you sat on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet, the doorbell rang.
"(___)~ah?" You heard what could be Donghae or Sungmin calling.
You were so out of it, you couldn't distinguish their voices.
Vick was trained to open the door, so that's what he did.
He knew that you had no strength to get up and do it yourself.
"What the hell, lazy much? (___), why'd you make the dog open the door?" Heechul said.
Kyuhyun, the curious magnae walked down the hall, roaming around the house.
The door to the bathroom was open a slight bit, enough to see the sink portion of the bathroom.
He opened the door and saw you there leaning against the toilet with one arm, and holding your stomach with the other.
"(___)!" He lightly shook you by grabbing your shoulder.
"Huh? Ohh Kyuhyun~ah, when did you guys get here?" you asked as you stumbled to get to the sink.
"Not too long ago. Hey guys, get the food and drinks ready." he said as he helped you up.
He waited for you outside the bathroom while you brushed your teeth and washed your face.
You patted your face dry and walked out, refreshed, as if nothing had happen.
Ryeowook threw the pregnancy test up in the air, towards you, which you catched.
"How did you-"
"Heechul came out of the convinient store waving the darn thing. So I figured it was yours."
"Soooooo, you're pregnant huh?" Donghae contemplated.
"Idiot, we bought her the pregnancy test for a reason." Yesung said.
Donghae still waited for an answer.
"Donghae~ah, do you even know anything about pregnancy?" Hankyung asked.
"What the hell Hyung! When did you get here?" Donghae asked.
"Duuuude, she's going to use the pregnancy test to find out for sure." Yesung finished.
You giggled and hugged Donghae on the side since he felt all offended; as if the guys were teasing him for being clueless.
"Oppa~ it's okay." you said as you ruffled his hair.
"So how are you going to like test it?" Donghae asked.
You almost choked on the water that you were drinking when he asked.
"Hahh, well, I have to test it out right now, so excuse me." you picked up the box and slipped away to the bathroom.

You did you business in the bathroom to find out if you were pregnant or not.
The 6 guys waited anxiously outside the bathroom.
"Are you done yet? Some of us need to use the bathroom." Heechul knocked.
"Another minute until I get the results! We have two more bathrooms upstairs you know." You watched the clock on your phone.
Realizing that the pregnancy test could come out positive, your heart started to beat faster.
You crept outside to find the guys sitting on the floor like puppies. ^^
"It's positive. Hah and how cool is this! It tells me how long that i've been pregnant."
"How long have you been preggers?"
"3 weeks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys jumped up and down, screaming with joy.
With the results in, you called DBSK and Nanri to tell them the news.
All of you guys had the kind of phone that had video call, so you kept the phone at a distance so it had a good view of you.
Jaejoong answered his phone and when he saw that it was you he called Nanri and the guys over.
"(___)~ah, how are you feeling?" they all asked.
"Hyung, she's pregnant." Donghae yelled and ran to your side.
"What? Wait, you're pregnant?" Jaejoong asked.
"Um, heh yeah. That's the reason why I called!" you giggled and flashed the small bump on your tummy.
"Omo omo omo x3! I'm going to be a god mother!!" Nanri squeeled and hugged Yoochun. Practically strangling him. (x
"We'll be home in two days. See you soon!" Jaejoong blew you a kiss and waved goodbye.
When the phone call ended, your heart started to flutter.
Knowing that you'll be having Jaejoong's child made you really happy.
Hankyung finished setting up the Wii, so Sungmin pulled you towards the couch to play.
Donghae pulled out so many games from his backpack.
Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart, Rockband, Raving Rabbids, Call Of Duty, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.
So all of you played video games for 2 hours, moved onto board games, and then fell asleep.
Heechul and Hankyung shared the huge couch.
Yesung sat against the couch, you rested your head on his lap, Sungmin rested his head on your tummy; being able to listen to it.
Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, the magnaes of the moment decided to raid yours and Jaejoong's room.
Kyuhyun went to the nightstand that was on your side of the bed, and went through it.
"Bahah, Jaejoong keeps his condoms according to brand!" Ryeowook laughed as he looked through his nightstand.
Kyuhyun grabbed the notebooks that were in your nightstand.
Jaejoong's diary that you have yet to read, your diary, a scrapbook, and photo album.
Kyuhyun diligently read an old entry in your diary; it was about how much you're in love with KPOP and that your dream was to work with SM entertainment, or in SK's entertainment business just to be close to DBSK, SuJu, and other stars.
In the scrapbook, there were rough drafts of letters that you've sent to the SM building to give to DBSK.
You kept them just in case if SM didn't give it to them, you'd find a Cassiopiean to give it to, then they could give it to DBSK.
Kyuhyun saw that you've done everything possible to get to where you are right now.
Ryeowook's laugh could be heard throughout the house, so it woke you up.
You carefully got up and placed a pillow under Sungmin's head and quietly went upstairs.
"Man, you and Jaejoong are sooooo mushy." Kyuhyun and Ryewook laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although you were only 3 weeks pregnant, Super Junior and DBSK treated you as you were about to give birth any second.
They wouldn't let your hands touch water. (Not letting you do anything/work).
Nanri could see how irritated you were so when you were around her, she let you do your own thing.
Within the 5 months of wait, your tummy got bigger, but you haven't gained much weight.
As in, you still had your figure, set aside your baby bump.
Jaejoong made an appointment for an ultrasound to find the sex of the baby.
Of course, you knew that Jaejoong was only doing something nice for you; but mood swings started to kick in.
You couldn't explain to him why you were mad at one time and then happy in another.
He ignored it and didn't even dare to beg to ask you to explain, so he went to ask Nanri; which she did explain.
When the doctor called to remind you that your appointment was in a few minutes, Jaejoong helped you to the car.
He was nice and over loving you on the way there.
He didn't want you to get mad at him.
Once inside the ultrasound room, Mrs. Park, the doctor got the materials ready,
She turned on the ultrasound and computer and then grabbed the ultrasound jelly.
"Okay sweety i'm going to apply the jelly, it's gonna be a little cool." she opened the bottle.
"Mkaay."
Jaejoong held your hand and watched the ultrasound's computer.
After the jelly was applied, the doctor got the utinsel and put it on your tummy.
A blurry black and white image finally appeared on the screen.
"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, right here is the baby's head." she moved the utensil on the lower right side of your tummy.
You smiled at the screen and then looked at Jaejoong who was smiling at the screen too.
"Mr. Kim, would you like to guess your baby's sex?" she said once she got to the baby's lower area.
"Daamn, look at his thing! It's HUGE!" he said startled.
"Heh, baby, I don't think that's our baby's thing. It's the umbilical cord right doctor?" you giggled.
"Ne, but you are right about the sex. It's a boy. Now guess the other baby's sex."
"Haha okay.. wait, other baby?!" you asked.
"Oh right, I didn't tell you right away. Mianhe. Congrats, you're having twins." she shook your hand first and then Jaejoong's.
"One boy and one girl?" Jaejoong asked calmly.
"Mhmm. Congratulations!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY.
I STILL HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK; MEANING I SORT OF HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CONTINUE THE STORY YET. Dx
NEW CHAPTER MIGHT BE UP ON FRIDAY.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/27/2009, 11:56 pm

CHAPTER 53

HOPEFULLY I DIDN'T LOSE ANY READERS. SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I'VE BEEN TRAVELING A LOT FOR THIS SUMMER BREAK. HEH, HOPEFULLY I'M ABLE TO GO TO SOUTH KOREA FOR SMTOWN LIVE '09 WITH A FRIEND. (: ANYWAY, HERE'S THE CHAPTER THAT A LOT OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. STICK WITH ME UNTIL THE END!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting the news about the fraternal twins; your doctor schedule your next check up while you and Jae sat quietly, still in shock.
The doctor typed away on the computer, and filled in some notes onto the paper on her clipboard.
You kept quiet and just glimpsed around the room, not noticing anything; you didn't even hear your cellphone was vibrating in your bag.
Jae gave you a slight nudge and pointed to your bag and mouthed "phone".
A call or text message from anyone meant that you could excuse yourself outside to take it; and so you did.
"Hello?"
"(___), it's mom, how are you?"
"Nauseous, but fine. Mom, heh I know this is soon and I'm really young, but YOU'RE GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!"
While you talked to your mom outside the office, Jae asked the doctor many questions possible.
Like other new dads, they're overwhelmed with the news at first.
"Since your wife is outside taking a call, tell her that her next appointment is next month on the 5th at 12 in the afternoon. Take these pamphlets with info about pregnancy and such." the doctor handed him the pamphlets and left the room.
Jaejoong also exited the room to find you sitting on the curb, still on the phone with your mom.
"Hey, I'll talk to you as soon as I get home, okay? Mom, calm down, I'm still not sure when i'm due. Yes, you'll be the first to know. Alright, love you." you clicked the end button.
"What did omoni say when you told her?" Jae asked.
"Well, she was calm at first, until she asked the gender. I was like boy.... and girl. She sort of freaked and was confused, then I explained." you said as the both of you walked towards the car.
Jaejoong called Yunho to tell him the news of the twins, luckily, Yunho was with the other members so they could also hear the news.
Jaejoong always got tired of calling them all individually.
Little did Jae know, the members were on a radio show.
They usually turned their phones off, but the MC of the radio show told them not to turn their phones off, but to keep them on vibrate in case Jae called.
As if he could've seen that coming.
The MC signaled Yunho to put Jae on speaker.
"Yunho~ah, guess what?"
"Um, you miss us and wish that you could've made it to the radio show?" Yunho laughed.
"No, but- wait, I can hear my echo. Am I on speaker?"
"Yeah it's so that the other members can listen too."
"Did (___) tell you that she was pregnant yet?" Jae asked the boys.
"WHAT?!" they asked in unison.
"Aish, really? That's sudden. I expected her to like continue with going to studying and stuff." Changmin said.
You could hear what was being said on the phone, this made you laugh.
You reached out for Jae's phone so that you could tell them yourself.
Also, Jae isn't supposed to be talking on the phone while driving, you've even told him that so many times.
Jae refused to pass you the phone, you never gave up to get the phone.
You slapped his hand, licked his hand (LOL, but he liked it, didn't think it was gross), tickled his side; none of those worked.
When the car stopped at a stop light, you took him by his chin and forced a kiss on his lips.
This cause him to loosen his grip on the phone; which you instantly caught.
"Hah yes! Hello? Oh hun, the light is green." you smirked as you listened for a response on the other line.
"Yah~ (___), who said that you could get pregnant so fast!" someone yelled in the background.
"Chunnie~ah? Mianhe!" you said.
"Agh, don't mind them. So are you having a boy or girl?" Junsu asked.
"If it's a boy, make his name similar to mine." Changmin peeped.
"Heh, i'm actually having both. Fraternal twins." you said between giggles.
With that being said, the MC of the radio show got everything.. and added it on the live radio broadcast.
Small chokes and coughing could be heard after you told them the news.
"Erm, hah okay I see that it's awkward now. I'll talk to you guys soon." you hung up the phone and gave it back to Jaejoong.
On the drive home, you held onto Jae's hand close to your face.
He suggested on stopping by at a few clothing shops for baby clothes and other things, which you refused but said that you guys would go later.
Once at home, you plopped onto the couch and turned on the TV.
You firstly didn't pay attention to it, you just texted away to a few people telling them the news.
All of them replied with a similar yet simple congratulations and 'yeah we know'.
Confused, you asked Jae if he told people already, he replied with a no.
You told him that a lot of people found out already.
Still confused, you asked them how they found out and they replied saying that they heard it on a radio station with the other DBSK members.
"Agh, Kim Jaejoong, you never told me that the guys were on a radio show when I told them the news! That's how everyone found out." you threw a pillow at him while he ate ramen.
"Yah~ we just bought these new couch pillows, you almost made me spill the soup on it. Plus, who cares now that it's out. At least we don't need to strugle with interviews with confirming since it came from your mouth."
You pouted and pulled your knees up to your chest and hugged them.
"Mood swings happening again?"
All you did was shift away from Jae and turned your head to look the other way.
"Jae, i'm sorry that you have to put up with my mood swings everyday." you got up and sat next to him again.
He nodded and said that it was alright while he read the things that your doctor gave him.
Jae yawned and put down the pamphlets and wrapped his arms around you.
"Oppa.."
"Wahhh, you haven't called me oppa in a long time."
"I'm getting fat and ugly huh?"
"You just have a baby bump, that's all. Plus, in this pamphlet, it says that you're normally supposed to gain weight anyway. I'm surprised you haven't that much." he said as he rubbed your tummy.
"Eh, stop it." you giggled and slapped his hand lightly.
"Soooo, I was thinking, what color should their room be?"
"Mm, I was thinking of an eggshell based white, with gold outlines and designs. Maybe silver to give it a retro look to. I'm sure one of them would like that room when they grow up." you pointed at a picture in a magazine.
(http://www.expats.cz/prague/directoryimages/5719-original-Gold_room.jpg)
"I think it's a great idea. I'll call the members, some of Super Junior, and maybe some from SS501 to help fix the twins' room. We'll work on it as soon as I get the word."
"Mkay. Aiya, oppa, i'm gonna take the car okay? Nanri invited me to go shopping today. I could stop by to get some baby things too." you chirped.
"She invited you, but you have to drive there? That's ridiculous. Call her up so that she could pick you up. I might need the car later anyway."
So you called Nanri and told her to pick you up because Jae wouldn't lend you a car.
Waiting, tick tock tick tock, 25 minutes passed and finally Nanri appeared on your doorstep.
"God, what took you so long?" you asked.
Nanri brushed pass you and went straight to Jae to slap him on the head.
"YAH~ if your wife asked for the car, you should've just given it to her!"
"I just don't think it's safe for her to be driving when she's already 5 months carrying twins." he rubbed his head.
"What? You're having twins?!" she turned to you.
"Agh, i'll explain everything in the car. Let's go." you pulled her towards the door, then kissed Jaejoong on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong called the following people to help with room:
His fellow DBSK members.
Yesung, Kangin, Hankyung, & Shindong from SuJu.
Jungmin, Kyujong, & Hyungjoon from SS501.
Reasons being: they're all work worthy of getting things done right away. Able to carry heavy things, etc. Jaejoong also knew that you haven't met Jungmin, Kyujong, or Hyungjoon on your stay in Japan. He remembers that you only met Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong.
They all agreed to meet up at the moment for preperations and possibly an early start.
Meanwhile, Nanri kept bugging you about how you didn't tell her first that you were having twins.
"Shut up Nanri! Seriously, I planned to tell you that i'm having twins after I called my mom. But Jae then told the guys, which actually they put on speaker when the they were attending a radio show. I'm sorry alright." you explained and scratched your head irritatedly.
Nanri knew not to get on your bad side, especially since you're pregnant.
"Got any names in mind?" she asked innocently while she turned into Lotte Mart's parking lot.
"Nope, not yet. 4 more months might come by fast though huh? I sort of need help with names." you said as you got out.
Once inside the store, a group of your fans and a few of DBSK fans walked towards your direction.
You tried to hide your face by shielding it with your hand, but it failed.
One of your fans ran next to you and hugged you, asking you for an autograph.
Nanri saw that you were struggling, trying to get away and just handle shopping.
"Hey guys, once she's not pregnant, i'm sure she can give you autographs and hugs. But not right now." Nanri pulled the fan gentley off of you.
Lotte Mart's security guarded you and took any of your fans that was close to you, out of the store.
Items bought:
Baby monitors
Diapers
Nursing pillow
Bibs
Pacifiers
Onesies
Footed sleepers
Baby plushies.
Nanri stopped you from loading the cart since she was planning a babyshower.
Meaning, people could give things for the babies.
The cashier at Lotte World gave you a discount because he was a fan as well.
After swiping your credit card, you signed the receipt and left.
He was totally fanboy-ing when you left and showed it off to his fellow friends next to him.
You and Nanri set down everything in the trunk and drove to DBSK's dorm.
"Welcome back to the same looking dorm. Nothing changed really." Nanri opened the door.
You walked on in and sat next to Heechul who was busy eating ddeokbokki and soondae.
Ddeokbokki is sliced rice cake, meat, eggs, and spicy seasoning; that looked good to you.
But the sight of this Korean blood sausage, Soondae, it made you feel nauseous.
Heechul offered you some, which is a rather rare thing to happen, but you rejected it by covering your mouth and shaking your head.
Eunhyuk encouraged you to eat some since it was like a once in a lifetime thing that Heechul would offer.
Heechul ALWAYS was territorial with food.
You got up and ran to the bathroom.
"The both of you scared her off." Nanri said taking a piece of ddeokbokki.
"I don't think she likes the sight of cooked blood sausage when she's pregnant. You guys know she's having twins right?"
"Gahd Nanri, that's old news, like hours ago."
Ryeowook overhead what they were talking about and saw that you rushed towards the bathroom.
He knew what you were about to do, so he made you some chamomile tea with honey.
You ran the sink's water so that no one could hear you puking.
"(___), can I come in?" Ryeowook knocked and asked.
You washed up and flushed the toilet and then opened the door.
Ryeowook handed you the mug of tea when you stepped out.
"Thanks- ohh." you leaned on the door frame, rubbing your tummy.
"What? What's wrong?" Heechul asked walking towards the both of you.
"The twins.. or maybe one of them kicked." you laughed.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 8/1/2009, 3:10 am

CHAPTER 54

Heechul, Eunhyuk and Nanri gathered around you, putting their hands on your tummy.
"Uh, this is a bit uncomfortable having you guys touch me like that."
"Oh dude, that was totally the boy that just kicked!" Heechul said.
"He already doesn't like his godfather." Ryeowook laughed.
The dorm's door opened where Jaejoong stood there, holding a few items for the twins.
Yesung held a few buckets of paint, stencils, and brushes when he entered.
Jaejoong pulled him back before he could enter.
"Babe, what are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked as he rushed to your side since you were holding your tummy.
"Nanri brought me here so that we could eat and then rest here. She said she would drop me off later. Why are you here?" you grabbed his hand and put it on your tummy, there was a kick.
"Ohh? Right, you need to eat and rest often. Hm I had a feeling you'd need some clothes; why don't you stay the night? Give me the stuff that you bought today then i'll be on my way."
"It's in Nanri's car. Are you sure you want me to stay here? I can help you and the guys set up the baby-"
"NO IT'S FINE! I mean, it's fine. You, Nanri, and my mom should go to the spa or something. Get your nails done, get massages. Just.. don't come home yet. I want it to be a surprise."
Jaejoong kissed you goodbye and left you some money then left with Yesung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, Yesung, Kangin, Hankyung, Shindong, Jungmin, Kyujong, & Hyungjoon all met up at the house.
The fellow members of SS501 brought in the two DIY cribs and groceries you bought.
Since the twins' room was rather big, a lot of buckets of paint were brought in.
Of course; eggshell white, gold, and silver.
Jungmin thought that the colors were absolutely a great idea, while the others sort of didn't care.
They set down the groceries and cribs on the couch and ran upstairs to see what they would be working with.
Jaejoong had already spread out 15 large linen cloths to cover the floor so paint wouldn't get on it. (THAT'S HOW LARGE THE ROOM IS xD)
"Hyung, are you kidding me? This room is huge!" Changmin complained.
"You're always complaing! Goodness; I see why you always stick to porn for your pleasure.. egh can't get anyone." Yoochun spat.
"Oooh burn!" Yesung snickered.
"You guys, shut up. Geez, I never said that we're supposed to finish this whole bedroom tonight. I want us to take a lot of time, making it perfect." Jaejoong raised his voice.
Jungmin and Yesung looked at the room to see where everything would be placed.
Cribs here, diaper changing station there, etc.
Kyujong and Hyungjoon stayed outside of the room, in the large hallway, putting the cribs together.
Hankyung instructed them to do that because if they did it in the room, they could scratch up the new paint if it was done.
Yunho and the frustrated magnae, Changmin, put the removal blue tape on the outline of the room.
"Hyung, when do you want us to start painting?" Junsu asked.
"After Shindon hyung stops eat everything in our fridge!" Jaejoong yelled, projecting his voice towards the stairs.
Just then, Shindong put everything away and ran upstairs.
"Hey, I at least I save some food for you nowadays. I'm cutting down." Shindong said, brushing past Jaejoong with a paint roller.
"Okay, let's get to painting!" Junsu squeeled and poured the eggshell white onto the paint tray.
Back at the dorm, Heechul, Ryeowook, and Nanri wanted to know everything that you were going through.
From morning sickness, how you deal with it, mood swings, and other things.
When you finished talking about how you hate morning sickness and all, Nanri had tears in her eyes.
You immediately took Nanri into her room and tried to calm her down.
After you calmed her down, you asked her what was wrong, but tears started to stream down again.
"Nanri, are you pregnant too or are you on your period? Agh, god, women and their hormones." Heechul yelled.
"Speak for yourself mister! You can't even control your hormones while on stage. You always lean in to one of your members and kiss them." you defended Nanri; which made her laugh.
"Okay, now tell me what's wrong." you smiled at her.
"You're so strong, and I admire you a lot. I've always been looking up to you. Heechul guessed it."
You gave her a confused look and laughed it off.
She just stared at you with seriousness.
"You're not pregnant are you?"
"I'm two weeks pregnant." she nodded.

-MEANWHILE AT THE KIM RESIDENCE-
Hankyung and Kangin were on the ladders, painting the top portion of the current wall that they'd paint for tonight.
Scared to get paint on his jeans and shirt, Jungmin just held the ladders.
On the far end of the wall, Kyujong and Yunho painted.
"Jungmin isn't-"
"No, he's just a bit.. feminine. He loves himself too much too." Kyujong answered Yunho before he could complete the question.
"We get that question a lot." Hyungjoon walked into their conversation, grabbing a bucket of paint.
Yesung suggested to Hankyung and Kangin to use the paint rollers, since it would be easier.
They refused and wanted to do it the hard way.
They blunty just said that men do things the hard way.
Everyone busily painted but still chatted and shared jokes.
Once they finished painting the big wall, they began to paint the next wall.
They started painting at 6, since they took quite long painting and perfecting half of the wall they finished at around 8.
Before Yoochun could collapse and rest, you called.
"Yo-"
"YOU GOT MY BESTFRIEND PREGNANT!?! WHAT THE HELL! AND YOU GOT ALL MAD WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THAT I'M HAVING TWINS." you yelled.
He dropped his phone and covered his ears.
Jungmin picked up the phone.
"(___)~ah, the room is coming out great. I think the colors you chose was very nice. Do you think it would be nice if we used like a sponge technique and add in the gold.. or would you just like to continue with your normal plan?" Jungmin said, smitten.
"I'm taking that this is Park Jungmin? Hehe, nice to meet you. Hm, if you pick me up early tomorrow morning at StarApartments then i'll tell you what I think. Can you please give the phone to Chunnie oppa?" you said sweetly.
"Yoochun, here take your phone. You better listen to what she has to say. She's already my favorite dongsaeng." Jungmin shoved the cellphone to Yoochun.
"Aish, that bastard. What do you want?" he asked you.
"I just told you. Unless, you didn't know about Nanri being pregnant."
"What? Since when was she pregnant?"
"She's two weeks pregnant. Hah, congratualations, you're going to be a dad too!"
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 8/10/2009, 9:44 pm

CHAPTER 55

-4 months have passed-
You are finally 9 months pregnant and due next week.
Your family has flown to South Korea to see you and help you throughout the first month after you give birth.
Right now, Jaejoong's in Ilsan with DBSK, doing a benefit concert; leaving the house all to yourself and your family.
G-Dragon, TOP, Donghae, & Sungmin would come over often to take your brother around Seoul and to just show him a good time.
Contractions happened very often so you couldn't really enjoy your time with them if they wanted you to tag along.
Today, they decided to stay home with you.
They played videogames and played sports in the backyard.
Your mom and Jaejoong's mom went shopping and spa for their own enjoyment.
Your dad and Jaejoong's dad went to Incheon to go fishing and to hangout with other guys.
You've got to be thinking, what parents would do that to their pregnant daughter?
Well yours do; they've been helping you a lot and they wanted to do things that they wanted to do.
They couldn't go alone since they don't know South Korea, so they asked the in-laws.
So, yes, you're left home alone with the boys.
"Noona, can you get me juice?" your brother asked.
"Since when did you decided to call me noona? Babo, where are the honorifics? It's noonim." you sat down on the side of the sofa.
"Ey, I think you should get the juice yourself. Don't get on her bad side." Donghae suggested.
"Fine. Hey (___), I just wanted to fit in and say noona. I'm sorry that I didn't use honorifics, geez." your brother walked away into the kitchen.
You muttered to yourself and went on your laptop to just browse the web.
People posted many rumors about Nanri, DBSK, SuJu, and Big Bang; this made you super mad.
"Agh really now? People can mess with me, but they can't mess with my loved ones." you said while you scrolled down the page.
"I just read an article on you yesterday on some website. They gave you good reviews on your photography and bad reviews." TOP put down his game controller and leaned in to see the computer screen.
The twins teamed up and viciously kicked your tummy which caused you to hold your stomach for a while.
"(___)~ah, we're sorry that we're not able to help ease the pain. If you need anything, just tell us." G-Dragon handed you some water.
You loved the thought of how this is going to be over soon.
You hated the frequent mood swings, throwing up, getting tired easily, being treated as a total baby, and going to the bathroom frquently.
Whenever you went to the bathroom frequently, Jaejoong would get anxious because he read about the water breaking and it could be mistaken for peeing.
You assured him that you'd know the feeling whether it's the urge to pee or if the water breaks, because if the water breaks, the liquid would just come out.
Sungmin reminded you to do the breathing exercises that the both of you attended a month back.
He attended the classes you, infact most of Super Junior, Big Bang, and SS501 would take turns going with you due to Jaejoong's hectic schedule.
Your contractions were usually 5 minutes apart but since they came more frequently, it was 2 minutes apart.
"You know, I've been doing some research too on pregnancy since you guys been saying i'm so inexperienced and shtuff. If your minutes of contractions change, that means you're due really soon. Like on that day or something." Donghae said.
"y-yeah? mmph, it hurts a lot." you managed to say while clenching your teeth to indure the pain.
For about an hour, you still had the painful contractions.
To keep your mind off of it, you text Jaejoong, Nanri, your dad, and your mom; asking where they were.
Jaejoong replied that he just finished the benefit concert, but he had to do an interview and go to a photoshoot.
Nanri was currently in Busan for a big fashion show.
Your mom just got out of the spa and is now currently shopping.
Your dad finished fishing and was currently eating spicy seafood soup and drinking soju.
It got to the point where you couldn't take the contractions anymore, you asked TOP to drive you to the hospital.
Everyone hopped into the Range Rover and rushed to the hospital.
Everything was a bit fine except that the pain kept frequently coming up.
"Sungmin~ah, call Jaejoong and tell him that we're on our way to the hospital. If it's possible, tell him to also make his way here too. I think i'm going to be in labor." you hugged your panda pillow tightly and said between breaths.
It seemed forever just to get to the hospital, but in reality, it only took 20 minutes.
Once at the hospital, the doctors and nurses immediately gave you attention and moved you into a room.
The nurses took your vital signs and checked if the baby was alright.
The doctor checked to see if you were in labor or not by checking your cervical dilation.
It was currently 7 centimeters, meaning that you were in active labor.
You'd have to wait until you reach 10 centimeters in order to give birth to the twins.
After everything was checked, you were given painkillers and the boys were able to come inside the room.
"Guys, apparently i'm in active labor." you sat up from the bed.
"Whaat?! So you're going to have the baby right now? Why did the doctor and nurses leave the room?" your brother frantically paced around your bed.
"Calm down little man. Your niece and nephew won't be out of her until she's diated by 10 centimeters." G-Dragon patted your brother's back.
"How'd you know all this stuff?" you asked.
"I have ears of a bat." he winked.

-IN DBSK'S SITUATION-
Every photographer, lighting assistant, makeup and clothing cordinator were running around the studio.
MTV reporters and SBS reporters were gathered around the boys as they answered many questions and introduced their plan to do as much as they can in South Korea.
The 5 of them each, individually gave a special shout out to Cassiopiea.
After the interview, they got to have a 5 minute break which allowed them to rest and check their phones for messages.
"Hyung, (___)'s in the hospital!" Junsu yelled.
"Eh? How come you got a message saying that but I didn't?" Jaejoong said.
Apparently Jaejoong and Junsu have the same phone and they accidentally switched.
"Sungmin just texted me saying that she's in active labor at 8 centimeters now. Two more centimeters then she'll be able to push-"
"Yeah I think I get it. We need to get there now!" Jaejoong commanded.
"What about the photoshoot?" Yunho asked.
"Screw this! My wife's going to give birth today." he grabbed his belongings and headed for the door.
Right then and there, their manager told them that it was important for them to stay for the photoshoot and that they can leave immediately once it was done.
Frustrated, Jaejoong came up with excuses on why they should leave, but the manager couldn't fall for it.
Their manager promised that it wouldn't take long, well, he lied.
They had about 100 frames each, 100 frames to shoot together, and then another 100 to shoot with some members of Super Junior.
Jae kept murmuring to himself that it would be over really soon and that he'd be with you while you were giving birth.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 8/10/2009, 9:45 pm

CHAPTER 56 -FINAL-

-AT THE HOSPITAL-
"Yah~ TOP oppa, what if Jaejoong and the others don't make it here when i'm ready to give birth?!" you started to breakdown.
"Ooookay, who's going to be the one filming this lovely young lady pushing out the twins if Jaejoong hyung doesn't come?" Donghae laughed.
Everyone stared at him to let him know that if he didn't shut up, it would definitely be him filming everything.
"Since he has a busy schedule i'm sure you'll be forgiving?" TOP said.
"Aniyo! Agh, if he asked to be excused because I'm pregnant, then they should let him go. Aish, what the hell is wrong with people these days. Not even close to being family oriented. Mom and dad left me to do what they want, not taking care of me and being here right now." you yelled into your pillow, but your words were still clear.
"That's right, take out all your stress on the pillow. That's how I was when I had you." you mom walked on into the room.
"Agh chincha(really)? How was the spa.. oh and let's not forget shopping?" you asked.
Jaejoong's mother came into the room a moment later, that's when your
attitude flipped 180.
You were much respectful and careful with your words.
Even though Jaejoong's mom said that you were allowed to talk freely around her, you didn't dare.
It just seemed odd to you.
"We didn't buy just things for us, but for the babies and for you and Jaejoong." Jaejoong's mom said.
"Oh kamsahamnida, omoni. But um, we have so much baby clothes." you tried to hug her, but your stomach was very much of an interference.
"We bought clothes for when they become 1 year old, well in this case 2 years old." your mom said as she took out an outfit from her bag.
"Hipuda! It's so cute." you giggled.
As hours passed, you read comics with HyunJoong since he decided to visit you.
The doctor came around again when you pushed the button because you were feeling very strong contractions.
"Hyunjoong~ah, turn around. She needs to check how dilated I am. Bbali!" you said.
"Mrs. Kim, you've finally reached 10 centimeters which is the complete station. You'll be able to push when I tell you, alright? We'll just prep you up and we'll get down to business." the doctor wrote down on her clipboard and then leaving the room.
From this point, you had lost hope in Jaejoong coming.
Only family was able to be in the room, so you chose your mom to be there so that she could hold you hand while you were pushing.
There were three mid-wives and two doctors that were in the room, preping everything up.
Since the twins were going to be a week early, they'd be still prone to bacteria because they still needed the week to have their immune system developed completly.
They brought in two incubators.
"There's no need to worry. Their immune systems are working fine, but we're just taking precautions." the doctor assured you.
(LOL BTW, IF YOU'RE WONDERING HOW I'M GETTING ALL THESE MEDICAL TERMS, THEY'RE JUST COMING OFF OF MY MIND. AND I USED GOOGLE TO MAKE SURE I'M USING THE RIGHT TERMS AND STUFF xD HEH)
You could feel that one of them were ready to come out.
He/she started kicking and trying to make his/her way through.
The pain was excruciating, you felt like you were going to die.
You surely didn't want to have any kids for quite some time after this ordeal.
"1, 2, 3, PUSH! Breathe, 1, 2, 3, ready, PUSH! Okay, keep going, I can see the head." your mom said.
In that moment, DBSK and Super Junior, most importantly Jaejoong, rushed through the hallways to find your room.
"Where the hell is room 513?!" Jaejoong frantically yelled as he ran up the hall.
While you were pushing, you could hear Jaejoong yelling in the hall.
He finally found your room and bursted through to find that the babies were already being delivered.
He took out his handheld video camera and filmed himself saying:
"Rian & Young Jae~ ah, uppa is sorry that he couldn't film from the very begining of when you were being born. Well i'm sorry to whoever's being born first. Saranghaeyo, i'll talk to at the end of this. FIGHTING!"
After that, he filmed you and then took turns with your mom, comforting and then filming.
Young Jae was the first to come out after 1 hour.
About another hour later, Rian was born.
They are both healthy franternal twins, laying at 18 inches and weighing at 6 pounds 11 ounces.
The twins were rinsed, dried, wrapped into blankets, and then put into an incubator next to your bed.
As soon as you got cleaned up, you wanted to hold your babies, but you ended up falling asleep.
Jaejoong crept out to the hallway and announced the news to everyone.
"Chukahahae (CONGRATULATIONS)!" everyone yelled and cheered.
If they were any louder, they'd be kicked out.
"Yah~ Kim Jaejoong, quiet down. There are other babies and ladies on this floor that need to get some sleep." his mother hissed.
Everyone went back home to get some rest, they said that they would be back in the morning to see the twins.
Jaejoong didn't leave your side, he stayed on the couch, next to the twins and you.
Before he could get some sleep, he recorded a video of the twins and you sleeping, then he finally went to bed.
"Everything I want, everything I need, is lying right here in front of me." he whispered before he shutting his eyes.
Secretly; you've been awake for about 10 minutes, so you heard what he said.
"BooJae~ah, saranghae yongwonhi." you whispered and turned to face the twins and your husband.
You took out your cellphone and snapped the picture.
"My family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3 YEARs LATER-

Nanri had already given birth to her & Yoochun's child as well.
She had given birth to a baby girl with the same body profile as your twins.
Yoochun always wanted a baby girl to be the first born.
She was a splitting image of her parents.
Nanri's eyes, Yoochun's nose and aegyo actions and smiles.
She was named Saori.
"When am I going to be this happy? I want a wife, I want a family." Leetuek grumbled.
"Haha, oppa, don't worry. I'm sure that your soulmate is right in front of you, but you just don't know it." you said.
Shindong, Hankyung, Kyuhyun, Jaejoong, & Yunho were incharge of barbecuing the samgyeopsal and steak.
Instead of just your parents + his parents, Super Junior, DBSK members, and Big Bang; many other celeberities/close friends were invited as well.
Today's Young Jae and Rian's 4th birthday party.
(A/N: i'll be using their Korean age/birthday. So in western terms it they'd be turning 3 and this would be their 3rd birthday)
Nanri took care of watching Young Jae, Rian, and Saori while you and Changmin peeled the fruits.
"Oppa, where did you learn to peel the fruits so well? Don't think of this the wrong way, but you could totally be a wife." you giggled as you grasped onto the apple.
"I watched my mom a lot when I was little. You can pretty much label me as momma's boy." he laughed as he finished peeling the last apple.
"Um..ma" Young Jae crawled to you.
"Aigoo, baby, say that again." you took out your camera.
"Up..pa?" he laughed then gave the camera the biggest smile he could.
"Hyung, Young Jae said his first words. He said umma and then when (__) wanted to catch it on tape, he said uppa!" Changmin yelled towards the backdoor.
When the party started, everyone wanted to see the twins right away.
Whenever someone had a chance to carry Rian, they'd fall in love with her right away, the same thing goes for Young Jae.
Lee Soo Man appeared at the party and said that he can see Rian and Young Jae being in the entertainment business.
He said that people would fall for them because they'll grow up to look as handsome and pretty as their mom and dad.
"Ah, I don't think it would be a good idea to leave Rian & Young Jae in the hands of Lee Soo Man susangnim. Heh, sorry just my opinion." Junsu whispered to you.
"Jaejoong and I never intended into having them join the entertainment business anyway." You winked.
At the end of the night, the twins got a bunch of presents.
From the latest high tech toys to clothes for when they grow even more older.
Jaejoong carried the twins into their bedroom and tucked them into bed.
You stayed outside and gathered the platters of left over kimbap, fruits, and other korean food.
Even though the party was huge, the guest didn't leave a big mess.
Maybe a few bottles and cans there, but nothing overwhelming.
"(___)~ah, I need your help!" Jaejoong yelled loud enough for you to hear.
You rushed into the house and into the twins' room when Jaejoong caught you around your waist.
"What is i-"
"They're fine, i'm fine. Just relax." he said while he cut you off with a kiss.
"Agh, you know how worried I get whenever you call me frantically like that? Geez." you pushed away from him and walked over to their cribs.
"I never imagined this to happen. We started off as just accquaintences, boyfriend and girlfriend, then finally we're married with a family. God, Jae, you were such a flirt at first. You tried so hard." you laughed as you played with Rian's toy near her crib.
"All of my fans are my girlfriends, but I decided to settle down and choose the most perfect one. You." he held you close.
There were some days where you worried if the both of you would end up getting a divorce since the divorce rates are high these days.
You hoped to God that it would never happen; you hoped that the both of you would be together since you have Rian & Young Jae.
With all the thoughts in your mind, you stayed quiet.
"I'll forever be yours, and now including our children. You won't have to worry about anything. I may be Kim Jaejoong of DBSK, but people are gonna have to accept that I am different." he smiled.
"Kim Jaejoong, I love you and i'm thankful that I met you. You have no idea how long i've waited for someone to show me that not all guys are the same."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY READERS,
I'M GLAD THAT YOU GUYS STICKED WITH ME UNTIL THE END.
IT WAS FUN TYPING THIS, MY MOM WAS EVEN INTERESTED IN READING MY THINGS o_0 HAHA WEIRD.
I HOPE THAT I MADE SOME OF YOU SMILE AND GO "AW" WITH THE CHEESINESS. HEH.
I'M SORRY IF THIS STORY WASN'T ALL YOU EXPECTED, BUT I REALLY DID TRY MY BEST TO TYPE THIS.
PLUS, CUT ME SOME SLACK, I'M A FIRST TIMER AT WRITING FANFICTION (:
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by ckreme15 on 8/10/2009, 10:15 pm

Since the fanfic is completed, I will move it to the finished fanfic section okay? ^^

Admin
christy

Babo, Kim Jaejoong!!! >.<

A Precious person with no replacement, No one can be your substitute, my Precious you, you can believe in this, Kim Jaejoong

ckreme15

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn on 8/11/2009, 10:19 am

ckreme15 wrote:Since the fanfic is completed, I will move it to the finished fanfic section okay? ^^

Admin
christy
omg you got to this before I did lol

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top