Tag Us!
Latest topics

CHOOSEY LOVER (YOU, DBSK, & SUPER JUNIOR) -COMPLETED!-

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHOOSEY LOVER (YOU, DBSK, & SUPER JUNIOR) -COMPLETED!-

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:09 pm

CHAPTER 1

It was a bright day after final exams. You walked home while listening to DBSK on your iPod. By listening to them, it made you forget about the scorching heat. While walking, you kept having a "fangasm" (LOL), people stared at your oddly. You finally got home and went straight to doing your homework.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(_____)-ah! Hyori's on the phone, pick up!" your mom yelled
You picked up the phone to only hear your friend screaming something about DBSK and Super Junior.
"Get your butt over to my house. I hear that DBSK and Super Junior might be coming to the states for their new photobook. I'll tell you more when you get here!"
With that being said, you grabbed your CASSIOPEIA backpack and ran to Hyori's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you entered Hyori's house you could hear Hug by DBSK playing.
You couldn't help but run upstairs to meet up with Hyori to talk about the boys.
She finally told you that they(dbsk) have officially confirmed on their website that they'll be coming to the states.
To make things better, Super Junior will be joining them.
Hyori was more of a Super Junior fan, hence why she's also excited.

"We really need to brush up on our Korean. Ahhhh, I can't wait to meet them. Can you, (_______)-ah?!" squealed Hyori

Last edited by katxbby;dbsklover on 8/10/2009, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
katxbby;dbsklover

http://myspace.com/wtfomgkat

Back to top Go down

Re: CHOOSEY LOVER (YOU, DBSK, & SUPER JUNIOR) -COMPLETED!-

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:10 pm

CHAPTER 2

"Yah~ Yunho! Hurry up and stop signing things for the fans. We need to get on the plane to see our US fans!" said Jaejoong
"Aiiish, okay! Mianhe, I really need to go. See you guys soon" Yunho said to the fans
Junsu's "Eun Kyang Kyang" laugh could be heard throughout the aisle of their private plane.
"Minnie-ah! Stop eating all of my chips." Yoochun yelled
As everyone settled down, the plane was ready for take off.
"Guys, get ready for the 14 hour flight" smiled the stewardess
"Ah MWO-YAH!!!!(What the heck)" said the boys
"Yunho, you're lucky you're not sitting next to Mr. Eun Kyang Kyang here. Ergh, he's going to be laughing during the movie we're gonna watch" Yoochun said
"Heh, well my noona is the stewardess so I get more food than you guys!" said Changmin

*SuJu arrived first*
"Annyeong haseo, Super Juni-OR imnida!" the boys introduced themselves once they got to LAX(Los Angeles).
Many fans came just to see them walk out of their gate, get their bags, and walk to their car to get to the hotel.
"Hyung, check out that chick over there. Go get em tiger, grrrr." (LOL) Sungmin said to Leetuek
"Err, Sungmin, that's a guy. Nice try, hah you suck at tricking people!" Leetuek laughed
The whole crowd screamed loudly, SuJu didn't know what was going on.
"What the hell is happening? We came out 20 minutes ago, what's with the noise?" Yesung mummbled
DBSK got out of their gate and went straight down to baggage claim.
"DONG BANG SHIN KI! DONG BANG SHIN KI! YUNHO! JAEJOONG! YOOCHUN! JUNSU! CHANGMIN! AHHHHHH~" the fangirls screamed.
"Ah, right DBSK is gonna be with us for the photobook. I'm gonna go hug Su-ah, be right back!" Donghae said as he raced to see Junsu

Everyone had their luggages/bags packed neatly into the van. 5 of Super Junior member (Leetuek, Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, Kibum) & all 5 DBSK members were off to the hotel. The rest of Super Junior were busy with other things back in S. Korea, so they weren't able to join the 10 for the photobook.

"(_______)-ah! Did you see them?! SuJu & DBSK?! Oh my god, they're so hot! Let's go see the oppas at the hotel." screamed Hyori
With that being said, the both of you called the cab and went to the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles.
The cab ride was short due to the unlimited talk that you and Hyori had about meeting the guys.
"(_______), do you think the oppas will be able to hangout with us and get on like a 'friendship' level with us? Cause it would be cool, I heard that not many fans know where they're staying."
"Er, the guys are pretty busy, Hyori. I don't know if we'll be able to connect with them.. YET! Hehe. And it's a good thing that not many fans know where they're staying cause they'd be all stressed with people screaming at them all the time." you said
You and Hyori walked through the lobby, arms both locked together.
You accidentally bumped into someone and you turned around to hear a familiar deep voice.
Struggling with a bit of pronounciation he said: "Oh, I am so sorry."
Once you turned around, you couldn't believe who it was.

"0____0 Oh um, i'm sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going." you said in Korean
"Ne, it's fine. Kim Jaejoong imnida, by the way." he said and flashed you with his beautiful smile
"Hey, well I don't speak Korean that well, so you'll have to bare with me on this. Haha, I know more of what you would call 'Konglish'" you laughed
-Oh geez, I can't believe we're talking to each other-
"YAH, (_______)-ah, earth to (________). Introduce me to your oppa!" Hyori whispered
You introduced them to each other when the other guys appeared.
"Whoa, Joongie, I knew you were smooth with the ladies, but dang. These girls are better than the ones you've associated with before." Sungmin said while he nudged Jae on the side.
"YAH! You guys are fans right? Ah we better stay away from you two, but oh my gosh we can't. You two aren't as crazy as the others. Wanna join us for lunch up at our room?" Yesung offered

You and Hyori couldn't help but smile and accept the offer.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:11 pm

CHAPTER 3

-3:00 PM-
The boys invited you and Hyori upstairs for lunch and to get to know you guys better.
Plus, by going out into the public with two pretty girls means that you and Hyori could get hurt by the fans and the fans might start hating the boys. ): You wouldn't want that right?
Heh, on the bright side, DBSK's manager brought over some authentic Korean dishes.
Food Available:
Bulgogi
Galbi
Bibimbap
Kimchi
& Gimbap
You and Hyori were in total awe when you saw the food being set out onto the dining table of the suite. The two of you didn't sleep or eat last night nor this morning because of the excitement.
Hyori was busy making signs for the boys and you were busy making homemade cookies for them last night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were about to break your chopsticks when you remembered about the cookies you made for the boys last night.
You bent down to get them until Yesung walked behind you.
(YOU'RE WEARING THIS http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3du2jrzeucU/SdSasi0cpyI/AAAAAAAABzc/Isbmp-_8nrI/s400/%23259b.jpg BUT THE PLAIN BLACK PART IS SHORTER)
"Deng, you really shouldn't be doing that since there's 10 guys here in a room. It gets us all excited inside, hah." Yesung said seductively
There was an awkward silence for a minute then you grabbed the cookies and ran to Hyori.
"You know, I was just kidding. I see you as more of a dongsaeng figure anyway." said Yesung as he winked
"YAH,(______) unnie,let's eat with the guys, then we can talk about what happened, kay?" Hyori said as she broke her chopsticks.

The boys, you, and Hyori ate silently for a while until Hyori striked up a conversation.
"Oh god finally. Thanks Hyori!" you whispered
You couldn't believe this was happening, that you and the guys are getting onto a "friendship level".
By the time it was 6 PM, Hyori was getting sleepy and so were you.
The boys didn't care if you slept over or anything, so you and Hyori slept until it was 8:27PM.
Junsu shook you until you woke up completely.
Donghae shook Hyori until she jumped up and bumped him in the head.
"Jaejoong hyung & Leetuek wants the both of you to meet them on the beach, now." Junsu said while he still had his hand on your thigh.
"Uh, hyung, I think she's uncomfy. You still have your hand on her thigh, let go. Wow, seems like she knew you were a pervert all along" laughed Changmin
Junsu released his light grip from your thigh then you could finally breathe.
You took Hyori's hand and stormed off into the hallway.

A sudden heat rushed up to your face. Your cheeks turned really pink. Hyori couldn't help but laugh at you!
"YAH; you're all pink. Haha, did you like how Junsu-ah touched your leg?"
"Eh, no, well yes, I don't know. Let's just go meet Jaejoong & Leetuek, okay?"
The both of you walked down to the beach to see the two boys waiting.
Jaejoong took you by your hand and walked to this washed up log and watched the sunset.

*Your POV*
Aiiyaa, what's happening here?
Does Jaejoong oppa have feelings for me?
Omo, do the other guys have feelings for me as well?
Jaejoong's still holding my hand and errr, he's looking right at me.
Should I look at him back?
Should I talk?

"Jaejoong-ah?"
"Ne?"
"Um, so is there a exact reason why you brought me here? Heh, this is awfully romantic." you said as you leaned your head on his shoulder.
Shock could be seen in Jae's face, but he soon started to smile.
"I brought you here just for kicks. For fun. I want to get to know you on a personal level." said Jaejoong
You began to loosen up and tell him all about yourself and in return he did the same.
The sun was reaching it's peak on the horizion, that's when you saw an amazing purple line.
"Just like what Junsu said in interviews." you murmurred softly

*HYORI IS GOING TO SLOWLY DISAPPEAR IN THE STORY SINCE IT'S GOING TO BE MAINLY FOCUSING ON YOU AND THE BOYS.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:12 pm

CHAPTER 4

"Sooooooo, dish me out on what happened between you and Leetuek!" you squealed as you fidgeted with your hoody's sleeve.
"We held hands, watched the sunset, and talked. The end." Hyori said smiling
"YAH! Hyori Ann Lee! You're keeping something from me. Psh, whatever it's okay. Don't tell me." you fake cried
"I'm not falling for that" Hyori said and the both of you laughed.
Donghae and Junsu skipped to the both of you, hand in hand.
You guys started laughing histarically.
"Yunho and Sungmin told us to ask you guys if you wanted to sleepover since we have an extention to this suite." the both of them said.
"Well, we don't want to be a burden to you guys." you said shyly
Jumpy Hyori bumps in and says:
"Well it is late. We can tell our parents we're staying here. Plussss, we live sort of far and we want to spend time with you guys!"
Junsu and Donghae grabbed your hand and Hyori's hand and skipped to the room.
The boys lent their shirts and shorts for you guys to wear as pajamas (HEH SWEET HUH? ^-^)
Hyori had no problem choosing her sleepwear.
She automatically took Leetuek's because she liked him, A LOT.
You took Jaejoong's because it seem like it would be almost a nice fit and you guys connected earlier.
After taking a shower and getting changed, you and Hyori decided to go next door to tell the guys goodnight and thanks for letting them stay.
Once you guys entered the room, the boys were on the ground with a Soju bottle on the floor for spin the bottle.
"About time! (_____) & Hyori-ahh, join us!" the boys said

*Your POV*
I really hate how this is progressing.
): I don't feel so good.
Omo, where do I sit?
I want to sit next to Hyori, but she's getting all cuddly with Leetuek.
Jaejoong?
Hm, I shouldn't. Ah; Changmin, he's so brotherly ^-^.

"Hey (______)-ah! I'm surprised you're not sitting next to Jaejoong hyung"
"Heh yeah. I don't want to make anything seem hella relationship like going on between us. Plus, I haven't gotten to know you better and you remind me of my brother (:" you whispered
"Okay so here's the rules! You ask truth or dare, and if you don't answer then you have to get kissed by the person who spun the bottle. Same goes for not doing the dare." said Sungmin
-Hyori spun the bottle and it landed on you-
"Don't you have a poem for DBSK? I dare you to say it." she said
"aish, are you serious? This is embarassing, Hyori!"
"Please (_____)-ah, we want to hear!" DBSK chanted
"Okay fine, here is goes:
When I gazed at the vast SKY TONIGHT, it's beauty reminded me of all of you. I WISH on a shooting star that I can one day meet you, and recieve even a HUG from each of you. No matter what, my heart will ALWAYS be with you, and I will always be LOVIN' YOU just THE WAY U ARE. Though it seems impossible, I WILL NEVER LET GO of either of your hands in my heart because my love for you is ETERNAL. I will FOREVER LOVE all five of you as ONE because YOU'RE MY MIRACLE, and for that you have my HEART, MIND, and SOUL."
Everyone was amazed by the poem you wrote.
"Oh my god, the tears, they won't stop. What do I do?!" cried Junsu
Since you were embarassed, you ran to the bathroom and sat on the vanity of the sink.
Forgetfull you, you forgot to lock the door.
You began to cry a lot.
Yunho came in and wiped your tears away, then he pulled you in for a hug.
You continued to cry while he rubbed your back for comfort and until your crying stopped.
Everyone ran to see if you were okay.
You were suprised that Yunho even cared for your feelings, or even knew you had feelings.
Jaejoong saw you two, and ran out of the room to get away from what was happening.
*Jaejoong's POV*
I've never felt this way for a girl before.
We just connected today?
Is it possible for me to feel this way?
Aiish, come on Jaejoong, suck it up.
Nothing happened between her and Yunho, or..
Ergh, how can Yunho do this to me!?
Couldn't he tell that I had feelings for (______) when I told Junsu and Donghae to ask her and her friend?
He was right next to me when I told Junsu and Donghae!
What the hell?
Maybe I should just give up and let Yunho have her.
I don't f^#$ing know what to do.
*End of POV*
A single tear formed and slid down Jaejoong's cheek.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:12 pm

CHAPTER 5

*Your POV*
Yunho oppa's warm.
Ah man, he's so caring.
He wiped my tears away.
Shoot, everyone saw Yunho and I, even Joongie.
Heh yeahh, Joongie, isn't that cute? ^-^.
Err, I feel hella bad, he ran off when he saw Yunho and I.
*End of POV*
"Yunho-ah, thanks for comforting me. But I really need to find Joongie and ask him why he ran off. I don't want him feeling really bad and I really dislike when pepole are upset when they're with me." you said sniffling

You thought of the many places that Jaejoong could've ran off to.
"The washed up log on the beach" you thought

"Joongie oppa!!! Where are you?!" you yelled
"(_____)-ah? What are you doing here? Go back inside, you'll catch a cold without a jacket." said Jaejoong
You ran to Jaejoong and hugged him tightly.
"Why'd you run away, oppa? Nothing happened between Yunho and I. He only comforted me since I was embarassed. And, you're the one who shouldn't be out here. You have a photoshoot tomorrow!" you told Jaejoong
"You pretty much just answered your own question. It was because of you and Yunho. But I understand. Let's just go inside and get some rest, okay?
"Araso" you agreed to his request on going inside.

*Jaejoong's POV*
-IN THE EXTENTION-
"Yo, get some sleep, okay? And forget that I was upset, i'm happy now. Goodnight (______)"
(______)-ah, I only have so much love to give, so why not take it? You're so adorable, I really don't want to share you with the guys. Wait, no I don't love her.. just yet. Maybe it's lust? Just like for now.

-THE NEXT DAY-
The hotel suite was ultimitely serene. No laughing/giggles, yelling, or arguing.
Junsu shared a bed with Donghae.
Changmin shared a bed with Sungmin.
Yoochun shared a bed with Yunho.
Kibum slept alone.
Leetuek and Hyori were in the same bed.
Who knows what happened? (0__o omg lol, no they didn't do the nasty)
Jaejoong slept on the second bed in the extention and you slept in the first bed.
Leetuek and Hyori wanted to wake everyone up.
Hyori held the camera while Leetuek was in the frame and waking everyone up one by one.
Those freaks wanted to see our reactions.
Leetuek was disappointed since everyone woke up easily.
"Nice try Teukie, maybe next time?" Hyori said so innocently
"Hey girls, our manager needs us to be at the photoshoot site right away. Maybe we can meet up later on. Here's our number and money. Have fun." said the boys
"Teukie-ah! Babo, here's your money. We don't need it. We have our own money, so we'll see you later." said Hyori as she gave Leetuek the money.

The photoshoot took three hours and it took place at Huntington Beach and at the Santa Monica Pier.
You and Hyori went home and explained to your parents about how you met the boys and wish to stay with them until they leave.
Your parents accept your wishes and give you tons of money & kisses before you leave again.
Hyori had some luck with the idea being accepted from her parents, but she's still smitten because she'll be able to stay with the boys.
The both of you took your leave to go shopping to past time until the boys call either you or Hyori.
You finally get a phone call from Yesung and he tells you and Hyori to meet them at the Santa Monica Pier.

-AT THE PIER-
There were so many fans there, you couldn't get through to the guys.
The DBSK fans were wearing Red & the Super Junior fans wore Pearl Saphhire Blue.
Ironically so did you and Hyori.
Your outfit (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1019502905§ion=women)*PRETEND THAT'S RED.
Hyori's outfit (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1013708644§ion=women)
Your outfit stood out the most, so the guys told their bodyguards to get you and Hyori to them quickly and safetly as possible.
They guys asked the people in charge of the pier to have it closed down just for you guys for the day.
And so it was, the pier belonged to DBSK,SuJu,Hyori, and you.
All of you rode on rides and ate fair food.
Everyone was having a good time until Jaejoong pulled you to a corner to tell you some news.

"(______), we're leaving the states tomorrow. We covered a lot of things during the shoot. Let's make this day, a day to remember" Jaejoong said as he leaned in for a kiss.

Changmin watched from afar..
"What the hell? Jaejoong needs to as permission from me, so he could kiss my little sister!"
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:13 pm

CHAPTER 6

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm sorry that i've been leaving out Yoochun, Kibum, and Sungmin for the most part. I'll try to add them into the future chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Changmin starts fast walking to where you and Jaejoong is located.

"(______)-ah, heyyyy, let's go on the ferris wheel!" Changmin said as he pulled you away.
Your face was just 2 inches away from Jaejoong's when that happened.
"Ermm, okay. I'm afraid of heights though, Minnie." you said while shaking with fear.
"ERGH!! SO CLOSE! WHAT THE HELL MINNIE!?" yelled Jaejoong
"Yo, I love it when you call me Minnie. Hah I hate it when the guys call me that though. Aw, you're so adorable. Don't worry, you can hang onto me when we're on the ride."
"Yah!Jaejoong hyung, you need to get my permission to kiss my sister. And my answer is no! Hyung, all the fans are watching; you shouldn't risk anything. Some other people here may like her too, so take some other people's feelings into consideration" Changmin added once you were waiting in the ferris wheel's booth.

*Your POV*
Ah, thanks Minnie for saving me.
Man, my heart's beating so fast.
I could still smell Jaejoong's fragrance even though we're now far away from each other.
The light scent of "CK Be".
I can't stop smiling! Ahhh, this really has to stop.
Hehe, I gots the tingly feeling in my tummy.
*End of POV*

"You're welcome! And that tingly feeling is from the ferris wheel!" said Changmin
"Whoa, that's so weird. I was thinking all about thanking you and the tingly feeling!" you said while you hid your face with both hands
"It's the sibling telepathy"
The both of you started laughing.

Kibum and Sungmin were in the other booth that was slanting above yours and Changmin's.
"She's pretty cute huh? She never really talked to us yet though, I wonder why." Sungmin confessed
"Yeah, she is cute. I think that she's more comfy with DBSK more than us. Psh, all thanks to Yesung hyung for hitting on her that time at lunch. That sick perv!" Kibum squinted as the sun was about to set
Their ferris wheel finally reached the ground when Yesung came up to them.
"YAH! I heard what you said about me up there, i'm not a pervert! I bet you would've done the same and looked." Yesung hissed
"Oh and by the way. Her underwear was pink, and I know that you, Sungmin, looooooves pink." Yesung added with an evil laugh.

Your ferris wheel booth finally got down too.
You and Changmin held hands, giggled, and skipped to the cotton candy stand.
The both of you got cotton candy and raced to the car.

Yoochun never got to talk to you much.
He's usually either too busy, or not in the mood.
You were quite intimidated into talking to Yoochun.
You hopped into the seat next to Yoochun and hooked your arm around his.
"Annyeong oppa! We really need to start talking. It's kind of creepy that we don't talk."
Yoochun immediately put his hand over your mouth and then started talking.
"(_____) shhhh. I made a bet with Donghae that I could stand the longest time without talking to you. But you know what, you're so adorable and easy to talk to, I say screw the bet! You can get cute and call me Chunnie. I'm more loving and kind than the others"
He took a glimpse at you and saw that you were sleeping.
Yoochun sweetly took your head and made it lean against his shoulder.
The guys were rushing to the car, making a big ruckus of noise.
Yoochun violently told them to shut up because you were sleeping.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:14 pm

CHAPTER 7

**HEY I KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING PRETTY FAST IN THE STORY. SORRY ABOUT THAT. IF YOU'RE WONDERING ABOUT THE GIRLS BEING IN SCHOOL AND STUFF; BUT IN THE FIRST CHAPTER I MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT FINAL EXAMS. SO THE GIRLS ARE ON SUMMER BREAK**
Today's the last day you'll be spending time with DBSK & SuJu.
Everyone was in the van, going back to the hotel from the pier.
Everyone was sleeping while on the way back; you're head's still on Yoochun's shoulder.

"I bet that you guys are jealous. Heh, I got this awesome chick next to me." Yoochun whispered so that he wouldn't wake you up.

All the boys glared at Yoochun and then finally looked at you.
Still sleeping like an angel.

The fan reached at the hotel that was now packed with many of the fans.
"Aiiish, what the hell is this? How did they find out where we were staying? I love our fans and all, but this is just too much now. We've got the girls sleeping and we don't want to bother them. Are we going to carry them to our room?" Donghae said frantically while finding a soloution to the mess.

Leetuek could care less about having the fans hate him for carrying a girl.
Hyori instantly wrapped her arms around Leetuek's neck while he carried her bridal style.

With the sounds of screams, you automatically woke up. You found out that you guys were already at the hotel.

*Your POV*
"Yahh, oppas. It's fine, you don't need to carry me. I can manage to walk to the room."
Wahhh, so many fans here. I've heard of the fans getting really mad if they see a girl with the boys /: I hope they don't attack me or something!
*END POV*

"(_____), come quickly so that the fans won't hurt you.
You ran really quickly to Junsu that you tripped.
Junsu caught you by your waist so that you wouldn't fall.
After he caught you, he grabbed your wrist and ran to the elevator so that the fans wouldn't get really mad.
You always hated awkward silences when you were with the boys.
You felt either unwanted or just invisble if they kept quiet.
"Junsu oppa, can I ask you a question?"
"Ne, but you just asked me one, do you want to ask another?"
"Hah, um yeah. When's the next time you and the boys will be coming back to the states? Cause I heard you guys were leaving tomorrow morning." you said while tears started welding up in your eyes.
"I've been having a great time with you and SuJu. I really don't want you guys too leave, it's too soon." you added.
"(_____)-ah, you'll have to ask Manager hyung about it. Plus, we're going to miss you too! Especially me, you're like my little sister."
The elevator reached the level with the suites.
You and Junsu walked quietly into the suite.

-IN THE SUITE-
Everyone were themselves again.
Laughing/giggling and yells could be heard throughout the room.
Hyori came skipping towards you while you were outside on the balcony.
"Babo, I told you we'd be able to talk to them. Heh Tuekie and I are inseperable!"
"You're the babo, I bet that you didn't know that they're going home tomorrow" you replied.
"No, I knew that, but you know, I wouldn't be so bummed out about it. Leetuek promised me he'd come back for me."
"Hyori, I know you. This is just part of your summer love. I bet that you're going to fall for someone else once he leaves. This is different for me." you started crying.
You walked over to the KING sized bed and tried to fall asleep.
Your muffled cries turned quiet once the guys hurried into the room to get to bed.
Jaejoong seems like a cold person but he did care about your feelings.
He climbed into the bed and so did the other 4.
You didn't know what was happening, so you just stayed stiff in shock.
Yunho put his arms around you and told you to relax because oppa was here.
DBSK started to sing "My Little Princess".
You drifted into a deep slumber.

"Saranghae (______)." the boys mumbled.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:14 pm

CHAPTER 8

You were awaken by the sounds of the zippers from the bags the guys had.
You were about to get out of bed when you felt a box next to you.
"Oppas, I think you forgot to pack this." you threw the box at Junsu
"No silly, that's yours. It's a gift" he winked
You opened the box and was stunned at what was inside.
(http://silverflake.com/rhodiumplatednecklacewithlucktagand4leafclovercharms.aspx)
Instead of "Luck" in the middle it said "DBSK'S FAVORITE GIRL"
And instead of four leaf clovers it was replaced with hearts.
Jaejoong took the necklace and put it around your neck.
After he put your necklace on, he hugged you from behind.
"(____)-ah, let's go to the van. Our plane leaves soon and we want you to see us off"
-LAX AIRPORT-

"Promise us that you'll keep in touch. Just because we're far away from each other, doesn't mean we're not going to be thinking about you. Okay (_____) & Hyori?" DBSK & SuJu said.
You and Hyori nodded and finally hugged the boys goodbye.
Changmin hugged you the longest and said:
"(_____), we'll be waiting for you. I hope that someday, we'll all be together again. Keep the necklace and call oppa when you're feeling down."
"Araso oppa. Saranghae, and see you soon maybe. Call me right away when you get there, I don't care what time it is." you said as you burried your face into Changmin's chest.
He finally let you go and headed towards the gate.

Hyori hugged you and kept you in place so that you wouldn't make a scene at the airport.
You cried your way home.
"H-H-Hyori, I-I don't think I can stand a minute without t-the boys."
"(_____) Yah, Babo-ah! Suck it up. They're only a boy band, they're going to get over you." she said viciously.
"What the hell? You're being pretty hypocritical since you're with Leetuek." you yelled
"I realized that it wasn't going to work. "
After that was said, you peered out into the the morning sky to see a private plane taking off.
-ON THE PLANE-
The boys had a had time trying to get some shut eye. Tossing and turning in their seats, nothing happened, eyes still open.

*DBSK'S SIDE OF THE PLANE*
"Jaejoong-ah, you really like (_____) huh?" Changmin whispered
"What is it to you, Minnie?"
"Cause she's my little sister! Now tell me."
"Yes Minnie-ah, I do like her. A whole lot. My heart hurts and my throat tightens up when I think about how I can't feel this way."
Yunho could hear all what Jaejoong was telling Changmin.
Yunho too, liked you.
He tightened up his fist while anger raged inside of him.
"Yunho; please do your Bruce Lee gag. If I laugh, I might be able to get to sleep" eagerly said Yoochun.

*SuJu'S SIDE OF THE PLANE*
Yesung read his favorite magazine.
Kibum held onto this teddybear and looked out the window.
Donghae looked over all the pictures that was taken on their photobook stay.
And Sungmin talked to Leetuek about Hyori.
"She was totally my type, but she said it wouldn't have worked because of the distance." Leetuek said.
"I honestly think (_____) is better than her friend. She and DBSK kept a promise about staying together. They even gave her a necklace to make the promise official." Sungmin said quietly while he started drifting to sleep.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:15 pm

CHAPTER 9

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*
-YOUR POV-
Hmph, I still miss the guys.
Changmin promised on calling often, but that never happens.
Aiiish, I swear, the next time I see him, I'm going to tickle him so much, he's going to pee his pants.
Ergh, my mom is so irritating now.
"(_____) you should get over them already. Go do something other than mope around the house watching DBSK updates"
Seriously, it's my life, i'll do whatever I want.
Ahh, only a few days left 'til i'm in South Korea with my boys.
-END OF POV-
*FLASHBACK*
"Yah, babo-ah. Pick up your phone. Changmin oppa calling."
^^ your phone rang non stop.
You finally picked up your phone and heard the boys screaming in the back.
"(_____)! I know we haven't talked in a long time, but let me explain. We've been on a really busy schedule, so don't get mad at us. And once I tell you this, you'll love us even more." Changmin said
"Okay well spill. Tell meeeeeeee!" You said eagerly
Yunho took the phone and finally said that they bought you a ticket for a flight to Korea tomorrow night.
You squealed in delight and packed your bags right away.
"Omo, thanks guys, soooo much! Saranghae! I'll see you guys soon!"
*END OF FLASHBACK*

It was the night that you're leaving LA for South Korea.
You practically ran away from home because your mom seemed to care less for you.
You got on the plane that was going to stop by in the Philippines, then China, and finally you'll end up in Seoul, South Korea.
The boys were finishing up their promotion meeting in Japan quickly, so that they could go back home to prepare for your arrival.
DBSK's plane and your plane are gonna land at the same time, so all of you will meet at once.
You stepped out of your gate to find the guys waiting for you.
They opened their arms to you, and you instantly ran to Changmin's.
Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho, and Jaejoong was jealous of course.
Their face was practically like this D; (LOL)
"Awww guys, don't be jealous. I'll hug you guys on your day. Today's Changmin's day. He promised that he's going to be the only one that I spend his day with, so we'll see you guys later!" you smiled while Changmin grabbed your hand to go to his car.
You had a list of places that you wanted to go to, especially the Han river.
But, you didn't want to go there with Changmin, you wanted to save the moment for either Jaejoong or Yunho oppa.

Changmin had a disguise on so no one could recognize him and so that the two of you could enjoy your first day here.
A lot of people were staring, but he could careless.
Changmin brought you to Seoul Tower at first to get a great view of Seoul from up top.
Jet lag soon took over your body, then you fell limply into Changmin's arms.
Changmin then brought you to their house so that you could rejuvenate your energy.
"Yah, (_____), wake up. I don't think I can carry you to Yoochun's room."
You jumped right up when you heard "Yoochun's room".
"MWO-YAA!? Yoochun's room?" you said
"Uh yesss, unless you want to sleep somewhere else. His room is the only one with a spare bed, unless you want to sleep on the couch. I would suggest staying with Yoochun, plusss you have to spend the day with him tomorrow."
"Get some sleep. I'll.. or well maybe one of the guys will wake you up for dinner." he added.

-LATER ON THE NIGHT-
"Yoochun-ah, where's my laptop?Aiiya, don't tell me you used it to watch naughty videos again!" Jaejoong yelled.
"Shut up and calm down. It's in my fricken room."
Jaejoong walked through the long hallway and entered the last room to the right.
He took grasp of the Yoochun's door knob, he was about to turn it until he heard your cute giggles.
Changmin brought his dog Mang-doong-i into Yoochun's room so that she would be the one able to wake you up.(http://i41.tinypic.com/123s5l4.jpg) (YES,IT'S AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF HIS DOG)
Jaejoong opened the door to find you laying on your tummy on the the bed, with only a shirt and underwear on.
You rubbing Mang-doong-i's tummy and constantly making cute faces at her.
"Whoa, uhh, sorry to walk in on you" Jaejoong said walking away.
"Nawh, it's okay oppa! Come sit with me and play with Mang-doong-i. Heh, I'm in love with this puppy. Makes me feel more comfortable knowing there's another girl in the house."
Jaejoong walked right over and layed next to you.
He took Mang-doong-i and placed her on his chest which made you sit up so that you could still pet her.
Jaejoong looked at the clock and said..
"Uh, (_____) I think it's time for us to join the guys for dinner. And heh, put on some shorts so that the guys don't go crazy over you."
When he left the room, you looked for cute short shorts to wear, then you went to the dining room.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:16 pm

CHAPTER 10

*JAEJOONG'S POV*
Man, what is wrong with me?
My feelings for her are moving too fast.
I really want us to be more than friends, but I really need to know how she feels.
Errr, and I have a feel as if I confess it to her and the guys, things will get all awkwards between us all.
*END OF POV*
You carried Mang-doong-i in your arms to the dining room.
Mang-doong-i absolutely adored you, she was usually left at Changmin's noona's house because of his busy schedule.
Since you were here, Changmin thought you would be a great dog-sitter and that you and his dog would like each other's company.
"Seems like my Doongie loves my dongsaeng (_____)! Heh (______), do you like her?"
"Oppa, I LOVE HER! Hehe, can she stay by my side forever and everrrr?" you answered while you took a bite of kim chi and rice.
"Sure (_____). Whatever you want."
Jaejoong was finishing up cooking the Kobe steak that he got fresh from the market earlier that day.
"Chunnie, pass the Jolokia peppers." Jaejoong called
"Those peppers are too hot. You don't even know if (______) even likes spicy food."
Jaejoong asked you if you liked spicy food and you replied with and ecstatic "yes".
The food was finally finished and you and the guys finished the meal.
"SuJu just moved in yesterday to the level under us. Let's go visit them! I really want to see Donghae!" Junsu squealed.
"Omo, no way! Serious? Yeeeey, I really want to see Leetuek, Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, and Kibum again. Mm, I want meet the rest of Super Junior too!" you squealed with Junsu.
Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Changmin stayed back while you, Junsu, and Yunho went to see SuJu.

-SUPER JUNIOR'S APARTMENT-

Kangin, Hankyung, and Heechul were cooking dinner.
Shindong and Ryeowook were munching on sour cream n' onion chips.
Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Donghae were arguing on and on about the pictures from the photobook back in California.
"Why do you keep squinting in the picture, Donghae?"
"Yah! Sungmin, your jeans look a bit too tight. Your crotch is like, bulging out!"
"Why are you even looking there, Eunhyuk?" Sungmin asked.
"Psh, you guys are no better when it comes to a group photoshoot." Donghae said to defend himself and Sungmin.
Siwon, Yesung, and Leetuek were betting on whoever does the most push ups can have the most food tonight.
Kibum was always the odd one.
Instead of doing the fun things like the other guys, he would just doodle whatever he could outside the balcony.
There were cherry blossom trees outside, cherry blossom petals floating all over the place, there were a few clouds in the sky, but no signs of grey ones, and the sky had a hint of orange and pink.
You were anxious to meet the 8 members you didn't meet yet.
Junsu knocked on the door with his left hand while he held a platter of Tteok(rice cakes).
You kept your eye on the pink colored one, you licked your lips, you were about to ask for one but Shindong opened the door.
Yunho kept watching you since you guys were in the elevator.
He grabbed onto the plate of Tteok and gave you the pink one.
"Awweee, thanks oppa!" you said then kissed his cheek.
"Wahhh, Yunho! Who's the stunning young babe?" asked Kangin while he speared the marianated beef onto a stick.
Kangin winked at you and gave you a huge smile.
You couldn't help but giggle and introduce yourself.
"Heh, Hi i'm (_____). Eroom e mo eh yo(What's your name?)?"
"Je irumum Kangin imnida. It's nice to meet you."
Everyone got together and introduced themselves to you, and you did the same.
"Why do DBSK get a new roomie? Dude, and what kind of fan is she? She's super calm and not that obsessive over the guys." Hankyung stated
Yesung explained how all you, Hyori, DBSK, and part of SuJu met.
"Godd, I never knew how much of a pervert Yesung oppa could be." you said in a quiet tone
"(_____)-ah, trust me, Leetuek is a pervert too. He has a backpack full of nude photobooks!" Yesung put forth so he wouldn't look like an idiot.
"Junsu here is also a pervert. It's a good thing Minnie didn't set you into his room. Junsu kept looking at you like you were something to eat." Yunho added.
"She does look yummy, hah and she smells good too!" Sungmin announced.
"You know what, I think it's time for (______) to get to bed. She just got here and she's going on a date with Yoochun tomorrow, so she needs her energy." said Yunho while he grabbed your wrist gently.
"Date? Hah, no. Not a date, don't worry guys. Just a special day to spend with oppa. I can have specific special days with SuJu oppas too!" you explained.
"Ah! YES PLEASE (_____)-AH!" the Super Junior boys chimed.
"Hey, why don't you sleepover here? Unless the guys prohibit you sleeping in the same room with a bunch of the opposite sex." Ryeowook asked.
"Err, but even if I go back up to the boys' apartment, i'll still be sleeping in the same room with the opposite sex. Heh so it wouldn't be any different. Unlessss, I bring Mang-doong-i, Changmin's puppy here."
Kibum and Sungmin squealed in delight when they heard that you'd sleepover if Mang-doong-i was allowed to be with her.

You ran to the elevator to go to DBSK's apartment.
"Chunnie, i'm gonna sleepover at SuJu's apartment. Don't worry, we'll have our special day tomorrow like I promised." you called out while grabbing your special blanket and Mang-doong-i.
"Hmph, you better come back the same way you looked tonight. And that.. meaning PURE." Yoochun mummbled.
"Heh, uh I sure will oppa. G'night!"
You kissed his cheek and left to kiss the other boys on the cheek "goodnight".
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:16 pm

CHAPTER 11

That night after you left DBSK's apartment, you were on your way to SuJu's apartment now.
You saw a few fans DBSJ(DBSK & SuJu) walking towards you.
"Hey, bitch! Where are you going?" the tall one said.
"Excuse me? I'm not a bitch, you have no right to call me that. You have no idea who I am. And the destination where I am about to go to is non of your business."
"We do have a right to know where you're going! What are you doing here at DBSJ's apartments? Are you some stalker?! Why do you have Minnie's new puppy? WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU STUPID BITCH?" a short and stubby one asked.
"Well I could ask you the same thing, what are you doing here?" you asked.
They didn't answer your question because you were giving them an attitude and you didn't answer their questions either.
Five more fans appeared from the elevator and started to push you into a corner.
The fans started:
Pulling your hair.
Kicking your side.
Punching you.
& Slapping your face.
It's a good thing that Mang-doong-i started barking so someone could hear.
Yesung and Sungmin heard your cries and Mang-doong-i's barks.
They ran out of their apartment to see you lying on the ground with seven girls kicking at you.
"Yah! STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A FAN OR ANYTHING, BUT I'VE GOT TO SAY, YOU'RE A PRETTY UGLY PERSON. GEEZ, BEATING PEOPLE UP FOR NO REASON!" Yesung barked.
"Oppa, this girl is a stalker. She even has Changmin's dog. She also has this stupid rude attitude." the fans replied.
Sungmin picked you up and brought you into their apartment.
"She's with us. Now leave before I tell the guys to stop touring because of you." Yesung sighed and finally went back in.
Kangin rushed to your side to bring you to the couch.
"Hankyung, get the first aid kit. Shindong, put down the ramen and get the ice!" Kangin said as he layed you down.
"Op-oppa, I may be t-tiny, but I do have a strong body. My sides hurt a lot though." you stuttered.
Kangin ignored what you said and immediately took your shirt off(YOU'RE WEARING A BRA,BTW), and wrapped your sides with the compression wrap.
You gasped at the pain and coldness.
Pain because of the pressure that was put on your side, coldness because of the ice pack.
"Argh, those cunts. We should report this to the police and our manager. I should've walked with you to their apartment and back to ours." Sungmin said as a tear started to slide down his cheek.
"Oppa, oh no, don't cry please. I'm a little hurt, but overall, i'm just glad to actually be here. Man, those girls are vicious."
"Yeah they are vicious. I think we have to tell our manager anyway, for safety precations." Ryeowook insisted.
"Like I said, I may be tiny, but I do have a strong body. I think I can try to fend for myself for a while. I don't want you guys to go through so much trouble with hiring a bodyguard for me or something." you demanded.
"Let's get some sleep, yeah? Who wants to share their bed with me?!" you squealed, running into the game room with Mang-doong-i.
"(_____)-AH! YESUNG OPPA WANTS TO SHARE HIS BED WITH YOU!"
"NO,KANGIN OPPA WANTS TO!"
"KIBUM OPPA WANTS TO SHARE A BED WITH MANG-DOONG-I AND (____)!"
"Eeee, settle down. I know, let's put all the beds together and we can all sleep together. I want Yesung oppa to be next to me though. You other boys can fight for the other spots near me." you suggested and winked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-EARLY MORNING-
Leetuek was the only one awake at 8 in the morning.
He always took videos of waking up the guys.
Leetuek made some ramen and put it close to Shingdong, he immediately woke up.
"Yahh, gimme that!"
"Noooo, you've got to help me wake up these sleepy heads." Leetuek pleaded as he backed up with the ramen so Shindong could follow.
Everything was said and done, everyone woke up except you and Yesung.
You had a scratch on your cheek and a few bruises on your arm and on your sides.
"Oppaaaa, wake up." you shook Yesung
"Kiss me on the cheek then i'll wake up." Yesung joked.
"Aiigoo, are you serious? Heh, oppa please just wake up and walk me to DBSK's apartment." you ordered.
You picked Mang-doong-i up from the area she was sleeping in, and craddled her into your arms.
"Doongie baby, wake up." you cooed softly.
Everyone stared at you, Mang-doong-i, and Yesung.
"Uh, hey guys. I know I look horrible in the morning, you don't need to stare."
"No, you don't look horrible. It's funny, cause you guys look like a family" the boys sang out.
Heechul and Kibum made breakfast and asked if you want to have some before you go.
You kindly rejected the offer and pulled Yesung out so that he could walk you back "home".
Yesung pulled you up on his back since you wanted a piggy back ride.
You weren't able to hold Mang-doong-i, so oppa held it for you.
"Oppa, i'm getting a feeling that you don't like me in a dongsaeng way anymore."
"Mwuh?(What?) Oh, well my feelings could always change you know."
"Hmm, okay. That's fine anyway. I like you too oppa ^-^. Hey, we're here, you can let me go now."
He kissed your cheek and winked.
"See you later, (______)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked into DBSK's apartment quietly not to wake them up.
Yoochun was in the bathroom taking a shower.
You accidentally walked in on him when he was getting out.
"Ahhh! My eyes! Oppa, sorry!"
"Haha, you can look. I have my towel wrapped around me. Oiii, what happened to your cheek?!" he said as he grabbed your arm from turning away.
"Owwww owww, let go please. I'll tell you about it when you get dressed. It's kind of distracting."
He got into the clothing that you set out for him the other day.
You told him all about the crazy fans; what they said to you and what they did.
Yoochun called the guys and all of them came running into the room and pounced onto you for a hug.
"You idiots, let go of her. She's hurt."
"No i'm not hurt. God, can you just tell them what happened and we can go get breakfast."
"What? The guys raped you? Oh geez, I knew it. Oh the horror. My little sister is no longer pure!" Junsu and Changmin bawled.
Yoochun finally told the guys the story, and the guys agreed with SuJu on telling the manager.
"Chunnie oppa, let's go already. I'm hungry; do you want me to starve and die?" you pouted.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:17 pm

CHAPTER 12
Instead of going to a restaurant for breakfast, Yoochun brought you to the airport.
"Wae-o? Why are we here, oppa?"
"I'm bringing you to Sapporo for breakfast. I'm craving ramen and seafood, and they got the best stuff there in Sapporo, Japan."
"Do you always bring the girls you want in bed to Sapporo? Heh, just kidding. Let's go, i'm starving!"
Your stomach grumbled for three straight hours.
Yoochun passed you some Ramune and shrimp chips so your stomach would shut up.
"Master and miss, we have arrived in Sapporo. Your car awaits you on the run way. Enjoy your stay in Japan, see you soon." the pilot on the intercom said.
Yoochun brought you to his car and started driving to the famous ramen and seafood place near.
Yoochun ordered for himself and then remembered that you don't speak Japanese, so he ordered for you too.
"Do you plan to learn Japanese anytime soon?"
"Aniyo. Heh, I think i'll stick to 'Konglish', Korean, and English for now." you replied while slurping onto a noodle.
Yoochun wiped the drop of soup that was on your chin after slurping.
"Hah I see. Maybe you can teach the guys more English. They know a few things, but I know they'll learn faster if you teach them. They're really determined."
You agreed to teach the boys English as soon as you got back to Seoul.
After eating what was "brunch", Yoochun brought to to Asahiyama Koen.
It's a beautiful flower garden that overlooks the city centre.
"You know, people say that this is a good place for romance."
"Hehh, really? I think it's cause the cherry blossoms bring out the pink cute colors. It gives off a loving vibe." you said as you looked up at the blossoms.
A few cherry blossom petals fell upon your hair.
"(______), I think you're absoloutely beautiful."
"Thanks oppa. You're so sweet." you answered.
Yoochun started walking to show you some part of the garden that he really liked.
You ran up to him and hugged him from behind and told him that he abandoned you.
"Mianhe babe."
"Okaasan, look at that cute couple. Were you and daddy like that?" a little girl asked her mom.
"Hey oppa, what did she say?"
"She said that you looked beautiful." he lied.
Yoochun soon got bored of Sapporo and decided to bring you to Tokyo.
You were really intrigued by Harajuku youth, so Yoochun brought you to the Harajuku district.
You loved the Lolita dressed girls.
Many of them knew how to speak English so you made friends with a few of them.
"Oppa! This here is Yuki. Isn't she pretty? She said that she gets into magazines by just dressing this way. Cool huh?"
"Mhmm, and yeah she's pretty." he said as he winked at her.
He also gave her his famous seductive smiles.
To finish up the Japan excursion, Yoochun brought to to Shinjuku.
He bought you anything that you commented positively on.
For example:
You were looking at this tunic tube top (http://www.asiajam.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=4615)
"Oii, oppa isn't this cute? I think i'm gonna get it."
You looked at the price tag, ¥20 000. o_____o
"Err, I change my mind, let's go back home already."
You left the store, but Yoochun stayed behind and got you the top anyway.
He caught up to you and gave you the bag with the top.
"What's this? Ahh, it's the top I wanted! How'd you know my size?" you asked.
"Well one is because you live with me. You leave your tops on my bed. The second thing, it's cause you were holding this one, so I had a feeling it was your size." he smiled.
He drove to the airport and to the private plane.
You guys finally reached Seoul at 9 PM.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:17 pm

CHAPTER 13

The next day, Junsu brought you to many places.
Nothing special really.
The "specific member" days stopped for a while due to other plans.
You were busy teaching the boys English, and the boys were busy teaching you Korean.
On somedays, you stayed home alone with Mang-doong-i because the guys had a busy schedule.
They had to travel to Japan for a three day tour and photoshoot.
You wanted to hangout with Super Junior, but they also had a tight schedule.
Super Junior traveled to China to promote a single.
Eventually Super Junior and DBSK were on their break, so they could do whatever they wanted.
Since you haven't hung out with any of the Super Junior members, you decided to have a "specific member" day with one of them.
You planned on taking one of the guys on a picnic.
It was a nice sunny, yet cool day in Seoul.
You packed a few sandwiches and a container with fruits.
"YESUNG OPPAAAA~" you called.
"Ne? Ohhh, (______)-ah. What's up?"
"Today's your special day! Heh, I packed a few sandwiches and fruit. You're responsible for getting drinks." you said.
"(____) let's stay here at the apartment. The guys went to the recording studio. We can play video games and other stuff, orrr since the weather is amazing today, we can go to the roof."
"Hmph, fine. If today's really boring, then you owe me. You need to take me out." you explained.
He took a sandwich and ate it while he turned on the Wii.
Yesung demanded on playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with you.
You beat him about 20 times.
"Hah oppa, you can never beat me! I'm number one!" you yelled
"One more round? FIGHTING!" you added.
He put down his controler and hugged you from behind.
"(_____) I really like you. A LOT. Look at me." he whispered.
You turned your head and accidentally bumped your nose on Yesung's.
The both of you started laughing.
"Haha, oppa. You're silly. Trying to act all charasmatic. You'll always be one of my favorite oppas." you said while trying to loosen from his grip.
You fell onto your side and brought Yesung down with you.
He was now ontop of you..
"Oppa, I..CAN'T..BREEEEEATHE."
"Heh, sorry." he said as he stumbled to get up.
Meanwhile at the recording studio, Yunho and Yoochun were doing a collaboration song with Super Junior.
"Changmin-ah, do you know what (_____) is doing today?" Jaejoong asked with curiosity.
"Uh yeah, she told me that she's going to hangout with Yesung today. She texted me saying that she beat him at SSBB like 20 times."
"Oh I see. Tell Yunho to hurry up so we have a chance to bring her out tonight."
"Mmkay, yahh Yunho-ah. Hurry up so we can bring (____) out tonight."
'Ah yes, this could probably be an opportunity for me to get to know her better then I can confess.' Yunho thought.
"Let's go!" Yunho announced.
The boys drove to the apartment complex and went into SuJu's apartment.
They found you and Yesung sleeping on the floor while Mang-doong-i was licking your face to wake you up.
"Hehe, stop it doing that Yesung! It tickles." you giggled as you rolled on the floor and saw the guys.
"Wah? I'm not doing anything. Hah weirdo, you're always thinking i'm doing things to you." Yesung claimed.
"Heyy (______) & Yesung, did we catch you guys at a bad time?" Yunho asked with jealousy on his tongue.
"Nawh oppa. I guess we just fell asleep. I didn't get much rest last night since I kept studying on my Korean." you said innocently.
"So what are we gonna do now? I'm bored!" you added.
"Hah, I swear, you and Junsu are alike. Got ADD or something. Jayykay. Jaejoong and I are bringing you out tonight. We have no idea where just yet, we're still thinking about it yet." Yunho said.
"So it's a surprise? Heh I like surprises oppa! Just call me when the both of you are ready. I'm gonna play games with Kibummie & Sungmin." You said while you hugged the two.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:18 pm

CHAPTER 14

Jaejoong and Yunho went shopping to get you something fancy to wear.
Yunho bought you this:
(http://i44.tinypic.com/2ajkvn.jpg)
Jaejoong bought you this:
(http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1019503000§ion=women)
They got that for you because they're bringing you to some night club.
While they were out shopping, Yoochun helped you teach Junsu and Changmin some English.
"Ee-haega ankamnida." Yoochun said.
"Yeah, Ee-haega ankamnida!" the boys yelled.
"No you idiots, wait until (____) says the English translation for that phrase." Yoochun said.
"Oookay, the English translation is.. "I don't understand"."
The boys hurried and wrote it down into their tablet.
"You know how there are 10 vowels in Korean, well there are only 5 in English; A,E,I,O,U, and sometimes Y." you explained while looking up some info on your MacBook.
"Come on guys, statistics say that English is the the easiest language to learn." Yoochun said.
Before a big arguement could start about how it's easy for Yoochun because he lived in the states, Yunho & Jaejoong came in.
"Yah~ (_____) I'm going to take you out first since Jaejoong doesn't want to share you with me. He chose to bring you out tomorrow night, so you're all mine tonight." Yunho said as he handed you the bag with the outfit.
"Err, thanks oppa. So where are we going tonight?" you asked.
"Well since you like surprises, i'm not going to tell you. You're gonna have to wait." he winked and went to his room.
"Hm, Minnie, do you know where Yunho's bringing me tonight?"
"Nope, but I know that he makes extravagant things happen when he brings a girl on a date. By the way, it's been a while since he took someone out, so he's not much of a player. Jaejoong is another story though. Have fun though."
It was 6PM when you were getting ready to go out with Yunho.
Junsu and Yoochun offered their help to fix your hair and makeup.
Yoochun was skillfully applying your eyeliner while Junsu kept examining your hair.
After Yoochun finished your eyeliner, he managed to still make you look natural.
Junsu finally figured out what he was going to do with your hair.
He grabbed the heat protectants and rubbed it through your hair, and curled parts of your hair.
You now had loose yet elegant curls, your bangs were still straight which you pinned back with a flower pin.
"Woww, (_____)-ah, you look amazing!" Changmin said while he leaned on the door.
"Yeah, finally. All thanks two these two amazing stylist." you smiled and pointed to Yoochun and Junsu who were picking out possible jewelry to match your outfit.
"How about this bracelet? She has nothing around her wrist." Junsu suggested.
"No. That one is too bulky and ugly for her. Go get the box with the elegant jewelry." Yoochun said while looking for a necklace.
"Chunnie-ah, didn't you notice that i'm already wearing a necklace?" you said as you pointed at the necklace that they gave you in California.
"I don't need one, plus I love this one a lot, i'm not going to take it off." you added with a smile.
Junsu came back with a Tiffany&Co. bracelet.
(http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP01676&mcat=148204&cid=287458&search_params=s+5-p+22-c+287458-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+)
"I think this one is nice. And it gives off a mushy message. 'a key to my heart'. Hah." Junsu said as he passed it to Yoochun.
Yoochun put it on your right wrist.
"Oookay, you're ready. Go meet Yunho hyung outside." Changmin said while he pushed you outside the apartment.
"Ahhh, hmph. CHANGMIN, YOU'RE SO RUDE! PUSHING YOUR DONGSAENG OUTSIDE." you yelled while walking to the elevator.
You got into the elevator and met Yunho downstairs who was eagerly waiting for you.
"Hey oppa!" you said, grinning and walking towards him.
"Hey (_____). Ready to go?" he asked while walking and touching the small of your back.
You nodded and got into Yunho's car.

He brought you to his favorite steakhouse for dinner.
Many fans and reporters were outside waiting for the both of you.
"Yunho-shi, who is she?" reporters asked.
"Yunho oppa!!!! Ahhh!" the fans screamed.
He hid your face with his hands and held your hand so that he could lead you inside.
He didn't want you to get out into the media just yet, and he didn't want you getting hurt by the fans.
He requested the place just for you and him tonight.
He ordered steak sauted in mushrooms and onions, you ordered a simple cheeseburger with fries.
He gave you some of his steak and you have him some fries and let him bite off your burger.
"Sooooo.." you started off to break the silence.
"You've been here with us for a while now. Do you like anyone and um, are you going to continue with schooling?" Yunho asked.
"I like all of DBSK, heh and Super Junior. But if you mean "like" in a different way, then the answer is, sort of. I don't know if I want to continue with schooling. My mom doesn't want to send me money to go to school. I think I can leave off the schooling for a while. I'm busy teaching & spending time with you guys anyway." you asnwered.
After dinner, you and Yunho left through the back of the restaurant and drove off to "Lotte World".
Lotte World consists of a large indoor theme park, and outdoor amusement park, shopping malls, a hotel, and a Korean folk museum.
Movie theaters and sports facilities are also there.
"Woww, this is just like Disneyland, but way better! Hah, lets go on rides oppa!" you giggled and ran to merry-go-round.
You got on and went to the second level of the carousel.
After that, you and Yunho rode many other rides.
Yunho decided to bring you to the ice rink.
"Hold on to my hand then you won't fall." he said in a gentle voice.
You did as he said, but you slipped back.
He caught you in a tango style.
He then led you into the middle of the rink and was extra cautious so that you wouldn't fall.
You were able to get the hang of skating, then you fell on your butt.
"(____), hah let's go outside. I want to show you something."
"Araso." you said and struggled to get up.
Yunho picked you up bridal style to the sidelines so you could put on your shoes.
You held onto Yunho's hand and he took you onto this bridge that had a great view of the Lotte World's castle.
Many people were on the bridge, Yunho wanted a particular part but it was too crowded.
When people turned to see who wanted the spot, they soon cleared up for you and him.
Within seconds, fireworks shot up into the sky.
Pink, blue, green, orange, any color you could think of, could be seen in the night sky.
Yunho wrapped his arms around you and whispered:
"Best date ever?"
"Heh yeah. Kumawo, thank you oppa for bringing me here." you smiled.
"No, thank YOU for coming with me here tonight." Yunho said as he put a necklace around your neck.
(http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02474&mcat=148204&cid=288155&search_params=s+5-p+2-c+288155-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+)
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:18 pm

CHAPTER 15

"Waeo? Why are you giving this to me? I feel bad that DBSK oppas keep spoiling me. I'm not that materialistic like other girls." you explained to Yunho.
"I know that you're not materialistic, but I figured that you'd like this necklace. Don't feel bad, we're just overwhelmed with the attention that you've given us. We want to give things to you in return." he said as he pulled his hands away from you.
Yunho felt uneasy when explaining why he got you the necklace.
'The truth is (____), it's the key to my heart.' he said in his mind.
"Oppa, let's go home, okay? I'm getting kind of tired." you yawned.
Yunho bent down so that you could get on his back for a piggyback ride.
Once you and Yunho got to the car, he adjusted your seat so that you'd be comfortable sleeping on the way home.
On the way home, you kept mummbling different verses of "Miduhyo" in your sleep.
Even though you mumbled the verses, you managed to make Yunho laugh.
Yunho knew that you were really tired, so he decided to carry you up to the apartment aswell.
"I wonder when Yunho and (_____) are coming home. It's already 10 PM. What if they got trampled by the Cassies!" Junsu said with a worried voice.
"Su, will you just chill. They're probably on their way up here." Yoochun said.
Yunho kicked the apartment door softly as a knock so the guys could open the door.
"See, I told you so." Yoochun admitted and walked towards the door.
Yunho entered and layed you down on your bed.
"Sweet dreams princess." he said then kissed you on your cheek and left the room.
"(_____)-ah. Wake up, you shouldn't sleep in that. Get into something comfy then you can go back to bed." Junsu said as he shook you.
"Oppa, can you get me my tank top then?"
He handed you your tank top and kissed your forehead goodnight.
You got out of your jeans and changed you shirt, then went to bed.
It was still dark out when you woke up that morning.
You looked for a jacket and sweat pants; when you found them you put them on and walked out into the living room.
The TV was still turned on, a blanket and pillow was on the ground.
Jaejoong slept on the couch last night.
You walked quietly over to the TV and turned it off, then you picked up the pillow and layed out the blanket on Jaejoong.
You suddenly remembered Yesung telling you something about being able to go to the roof to enjoy the weather.
With that memory, you really wanted to go up to the roof and see the sunrise.
You went up to the Roof access and sat down where you could view where the sun was going to come up.
Of course it wouldn't be enjoyable without listening to music.
You took out your iPod and listened to "Happy Together" by Super Junior.
The melody and harmonization of the song made you smile with delight.
"Hm, you found out about my hideout? I don't know if I should share it with you." Jaejoong teased with his husky morning voice.
Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, and Yunho appeared as well.
"Ah, not you guys too!" Jaejoong said.
The sun was ready to rise when the guys walked up to you.
"Heh, oppas, this is going to sound so corny.. You guys actually are the Rising Gods of the East." you giggled.
The six of you walked back down to the apartment for breakfast.
You and Jaejoong cooked pancakes, bacon, and egg.
"Joongie-ah, I need to keep my figure. I can have what you guys are making, but can you cut up some strawberries?" Yoochun notified.
"Chunnie, you're such a girl. Heh, i'll cut up some strawberries for you." you offered.
You guys ate breakfast and talked about how last night was.
"(_____)-ah, I noticed that you still have our necklace, but who gave you the other one?" Changmin questioned.
"Yunho oppa gave it to me last night." you said with your mouth full of strawberries.
Junsu changed the subject so that things wouldn't get awkward at the table.
"I haven't played soccer in a while, let's go out today. We can go to the park and have a game there! Let's invite SuJu to come with us!" Junsu insisited.
So throughout the day, You, DBSK, and SuJu played at the park nearby.
You and Junsu were the team leaders.
Yunho, Jaejoong, Leetuek, Donghae, Kibum, Sungmin, Siwon, Heechul, and Yesung were on your team; the rest were on Junsu's.
20 minutes have passed in a game, and your team has a score of 6 while Junsu's team had a score of 4.
"One more goal then we win! You're treating us to lunch, Junsu!!!" Yesung shouted.
"COME ON SU! ARE YOU GONNA LOSE TO A GIRL!?" Ryeowook yelled.
You dribbled your way near the goal and passed it onto Jaejoong.
Jaejoong kicked the ball and scored!!!!
The boys on your team carried you on their arms and to the parking lot.
"Junsu, we're craving Italian food!" the boys moaned.
"Yahhh okay, let's go get some then." Junsu said.
The driver drove the you and the boys to the most expensive Italian restaurant.
After eating lunch, the boys dropped you off at home and they left to a meeting and to grab their paychecks.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:19 pm

CHAPTER 16

While the boys were at the SM building, you stayed home with the dogs.
Harang; Yoochun's dog.
Vick; Jaejoong's dog.
Xiah-ki; Junsu's dog.
Taepoong; Yunho's dog.
& your favorite, Mang-doong-i; Changmin's dog.
"Xiah-ki, stop fighting with Vick!" you said with an irritated voice.
Mang-doong-i always stayed by your side, but since the guys brought over the rest of the dogs, she left you and played with them.
Since the dogs were always together, they ended up fighting.
Taepoong would steal Harang's toy and of course, Harang would start a fight.
But set aside the fights and how irritating they were, you still loved them as much as you loved the guys.
The guys came back home with their paychecks and a few papers from their meeting.
"(_____)-ssi, want to hangout with me tonight? We can ditch these boring guys here." Hankyung asked.
You ran up to Jaejoong and hugged him from his side.
"Nooooope, sorry Hankyung, I can't. I'm hanging out with Jaejoong oppa tonight." you said with a smile.
"Ergh, darnit. Jaejoong always get the attention from the nice chicks." the boys grumbled.
"It's cause you guys don't have suave." Jaejoong laughed as he hugged you back.
Jaejoong pulled you to his room and told you to sit on his bed.
"Um, oppa?"
"Hold on, i'm getting one of your presents."
"One? You mean there's going to be more? Aiigo, you guys need to stop getting me things often." you explained.
Jaejoong handed you the bag with the clothes he got you the other day.
"Wear this tonight when we go out. I'm bringing you to a special place of mine."
-LATER ON THAT NIGHT-
Jaejoong brought you to this nightclub called "Neon" to dance and possibly have some drinks.
(ENTER YOUR FAVORITE HIPHOP SONG) started playing when you entered the club with Jaejoong.
You instantly ran to the dance floor and started showing off your amazing dance moves.
Many guys came to dance with you, bumping and grinding.
You peeked for Jaejoong, and mouthed out "HELP!".
He walked onto the dancefloor and grabbed ahold of your waist and started dancing with you.
Just being with him, was pure ecstasy.
The upbeat hiphop soon disappeared and a slow song soon merged in.
You were about to walk to a booth when Jaejoong took your wrist which caused you to spin towards him.
Jaejoong held you close by your hips and told you to dance with him once more.
"Woah, haha oppa, this is so much fun! I haven't been to a club before and have guys dance with me before." you said as you tried to catch your breath.
"They weren't dancing with you, they were like violating you! I don't blame them, you look really sexy tonight." he said then faced the ground because he was ashamed of what he said.
As usual, you say thanks whenever the guys compliment you.
The song ended and Jaejoong hit the bar and brought you back an shirley temple.
Random guys had sent over a few drinks with their numbers, but you just ignored them.
Jaejoong got sick of people hitting on you, so he took you to the Han river.
"This is the special place I wanted to take you to. It's peaceful and gets my mind off of things." Jaejoong said as he took in a deep breath of Seoul's clean air.
You were speechless by how beautiful it was.
There was a bridge not too far away from the grassy area that the two of you sat at.
The bridge shot out water and it was colorful, just like the scene in Boys Before Flowers.
"(_____)-ah, you never told me if you're leaving anytime soon. It's not like I don't want you here, I truly do want you here, but I was just curious."
It took a minute for you to answer Jaejoong.
"Huh? Oh um, well Changmin and Junsu really wants me to stay here in Seoul with you guys. I really don't want to be a burden and all, but I too, want to stay here with you guys. I love you guys too much to even think of leaving." you said as you leaned your head onto his broad shoulders.
Since your shirt didn't cover your shoulders, Jaejoong put his arms around you to keep you warm.
"Thanks oppa." you whispered.
The two of you decided to stay there for a while and look at the stars until it was 10:30 PM.
Jaejoong started driving home, and you kept looking up at the sky.
"Oppa, slow down so you can see Cassieopiea! It's my favorite constellation out of the many out there." you pointed out.
"Waahh, there's a shooting star too! Quickly, look and make a wish!" you added.
'I wish that (_____) would like me a lot.' Jaejoong wished.
'I wish for me and the oppas to stay happy together and healthy forever.' you wished.

You and Jaejoong got home by 11:10 PM; and got to the apartment pad by 11:11.
You saw Changmin and Junsu laying on the couch eating ramen and chips.
"Jaejoong-ah, I hate the way Junsu cooks ramen. I wish that you were here to cook mine." Changmin pouted.
Junsu hit Changmin in the face with a pillow;
"Shut up! I tried my best and cooked it how hyung would've cooked it. I watch him very carefully too when he cooks it." Junsu admitted.
"(_____), make a wish. It's 11:11." Yunho said as he got out of the bathroom with a towel over his shoulder.
"Heh, wow, I got two oppotunities to make a wish." you said.
After you made your second wish, you went to your/Yoochun's room to grab your clothes.
You took a bath, changed, and went out onto the balcony to look at the stars again.
Jaejoong saw you outside and he grabbed your jacket and went outside to hand it over to you.
"You know, the radiant light of the moon that shines on you makes you look amazing." he said as he passed you the jacket.
You smiled, nodded, and put on the jacket.
"Oppa, I-"
"(____) I like you." he cut you off.
Jaejoong turned around to see if everyone was gone.
He then turned to you and slowly leaned in for a kiss.
You closed your eyes and tried to lean away
He placed his soft, delicate lips upon yours and pulled back slowly.
"Goodnight" he said and went back in.
You opened your eyes and touched your lips.

*YOUR POV*
I guess Jae wanted to continue where he left on in Cali.
I knew this was going to happen.
Omoo, that was my first kiss; I actually liked it.
When he kissed me, small fireworks showed in my mind.
My heart started to flutter.
I suddenly felt weak.
I like Jaejoong oppa, but..
*END OF POV*
"Hey, you coming to bed? Cause i'm locking my door tonight. I hate when the guys barge into our room in the morning." Yoochun said peeking out onto the balcony.
"Yeah i'm coming. Oppa, can we watch a movie so I can fall asleep?" you asked.
"Movie? Oh Yoochun, can I sleep in your room too? Let's watch Saw 3!" Junsu nagged.
"Dummy, she wouldn't be able to sleep if she watches that." Yoochun said.
"She probably will, and if she doesn't i'll sing her to sleep." Junsu said.
"Okay, let's go." you said in a hurry.
You skipped your way to the kitchen to grab Ramune and then went into your room.
Junsu kept laughing at the gross parts while you hid your face on his back.
Yoochun screamed as if he was experiencing the piercing pain.
The movie was halfway done when you fell asleep.
"I told you that she would fall asleep." Junsu whispered as he punched Yoochun's arm.

Last edited by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:20 pm

CHAPTER 17

When you woke up this morning, Junsu's arms and legs were around you.
You managed to let free one of your arms, and poked Junsu's cheek.
"Junsu-ahhh, Babo-ahh, PERVERT!" you groaned.
"(_____)-ah..not pervert. Ahh, don't cut my leg off." he yelled as he got up.
You ran onto Yoochun's bed, the both of you hugged each other, then looked at Junsu with worried looks.
"Oh, morning already? Hah man, last night was funny! I'm gonna wake up Jaejoong to make breakfast." Junsu said.
A flashback of last night shot into your head; you were too embarassed to face Jaejoong.
"Omo, um Chunnie, i'm gonna go out for a walk and probably stop by somewhere to eat breakfast." you said.
"Oh let's all go then!" he said.
"NO! I mean, it's okay. Um, I'm going to ask one of the SuJu oppas to come with me." you explained.
You took the first thing that was laying in your luggage and ran to the bathroom.
You wore this (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020322524§ion=women)
You ran back to your room and grabbed your Canon camera that had 15.1 Megapixels and then ran towards the front door.
"Yah! Why are you in such a hurry? Come and eat!" Yunho yelled.
"Aniyoo. It's fine, I'm busy today anyway! See you guys later!" you said as your ran out the door.
"What's with her this morning? She keeps running like a jack rabbit." Changmin commented.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked on over to Super Junior's apartment and saw the fans that beat you up.
"Well well well, look what we have here girls. It's the slut that's taking our oppas away from us." the tall fan said.
All you did was smile at them and knocked on SuJu's door.
"Hey oppa! You know, you should really get a better security system here at the apartments. The fans are really going crazy about me here." you said as you pointed at the fans.
"Oh my god, it's Kangin!!!" the fans screamed.
"Aiish, get out of here. I'm going to call the cops!" Kangin threatened and the girls ran away.
Kangin took you inside and offered you breakfast that looked like it came from a gourmet restaurant.
"Thanks, but no thanks. Did you eat breakfast yet? Cause I was wondering if you and a few of the other guys wanted to eat breakfast and hangout." you murmured.
You were never alone with Kangin before, so that's why you were shy.
"No we didn't eat yet, that's why I made the first plate. But i'll grab a few guys then we'll go.
Kangin, Leetuek, Donghae, Hankyung, and Ryeowook joined you on your day of adventure.
Even though you asked them out, they decided to treat you for breakfast.
You were highly inspired by art; photography and graffiti mostly, to be exact.
Kangin showed you the many places where famous taggers tagged.
You took many snap shots at different angles; you looked like an actual pro-photographer.
Leetuek, Hankyung, and Ryeowook wanted to go shopping for new clothes and shoes real bad, so the next stop was Myeong-dong Street.
"Myeong-dong street is on of the most exclusive streets in Seoul.It has quite a lot of nicknames, of which "Mecca of Fashion","Young People's Street", and "Golden Place" are the most familiar.More than two million people pass by the expensive boutique shops here every day." Donghae said as you were taking photos.
"Heh, oppa, thanks for being my tour guide. You sound sooo.. official and serious." You giggled as you took a picture of him.
You followed Donghae as he entered the international Urban Outfitters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(____)?" you heard a familiar voice say.
You turned around to see who it was and it was your old friend Hyori.
"Hyori-ah? Aiyaa, what are you doing here?" you asked
"Just here for part of my summer break. I've been here for two weeks, I'm leaving next week though. Wow, since when did you start hanging out with Donghae oppa?"
"You know what's odd, I swear that this is not the only place I saw you. It's just that I never really payed close attention. You don't happen to know where the boys live do you?" you said as you looked at her suspiciously.
"Oh and i've been hanging out with Donghae oppa since I moved out here." you added.
"Don't call me oppa. Only (____) can, plus you hurt my hyung." Donghae ordered then walked off.
"That was a bit rude of him. I always call guys oppa. You should major in fine arts, I see that you've got back into photography. Hm, and no I don't know where the guys live." she notified.
You nodded and offered your help to carry some of her shopping bags.
The two of you caught up with what has been happening since the last time you guys hung out.
"The day we stopped hanging out, I still kept contact with the guys. Changmin bought me a ticket to come here, so I decided to pack most of my things and come here. My mom doesn't want to give me money to study here. Junsu and Changmin really wants me to live with them. I've been teaching the boys more English and in return they teach me Korean and spoil me with materials. I hangout with Super Junior oppas too." you explained as you walked towards an ice cream stand.
"Dudette, you've had an exciting summer so far. Mine only started to get fun when I got here and met some cute Korean guy." Hyori said as she licked her ice cream.
"Summer loves end up stupid, I hope this one actually works out for you. Who knows." you said.
You saw Leetuek and Kangin walking towards you and Hyori.
"Hey Leetuek & Kangin oppa! Kangin, come here. I want to introduce you to my friend." you called and took Kangin & Leetuek by their hands.
"Hyori, turn around. I'm sure you'd love to meet Kangin. He is from Super Junior after all." you winked.
As soon as Leetuek heard that name, he immediately walked away.
Hyori turned around to see Leetuek walking off and Kangin looking at her with big surprised eyes.
"(____) we need to go, NOW!" Kangin yelled.
"Oppa, what's wrong?" you asked.
"What's wrong?! What's WRONG??? Your so called friend is one of the fans from this morning. She's a part of that group that beat you up! What kind of sick person would beat her friend up?" Kangin said frantically.
Hyori balled her fist up and turned red; anger bubbled up inside of her.
"YOU KNOW WHY I BEAT HER UP? IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME. I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE LIKING HER CAUSE SHE'D TURN UGLY WITH BRUISES ON HER FACE! SHE STOLE SUPER JUNIOR AND DBSK AWAY FROM ME. WHEN WE WERE IN CALIFORNIA, WHEN LEETUEK TOOK ME TO WATCH THE SUNSET, HE ACTUALLY ASKED ABOUT YOU, (_____). WE MAY HAVE SEEM INSEPERABLE, BUT IT WAS ALL AN ACT." she cried.
"Look Hyori, i'm not that mad." you said.
"NOT MAD? WHAT THE HELL!?" Kangin boasted.
"Kangin just stay out of it." Leetuek said as he came out of a corner.
"We could have settled this privately. And, I honestly don't think i'm any better than you. I bet that the guy you like actually likes you for YOU. I can't steal Super Junior nor DBSK away from anybody. I don't own them like how I own pets. I don't find it bad at all if Leetuek oppa asked about me back in Cali. We're really close friends, maybe he wanted to know things about me cause he was curious. I suggest that you just stay away from us." you said then you walked away with the guys.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 18

On the way back home to the apartment, the ride was a quiet one.
Ryeowook and Donghae would cough constantly so that it wouldn't get so quiet.
"If you guys were sick, then why'd you join along?" Kangin asked with an irritated voice.
The two kept quiet and just texted each other to communicate.
You never saw any of the guys get so mad before.
DBSK and SuJu were always calm and nice when they were around you.
As soon as the car stopped in the parking space, you got out and ran to the apartment building.
You couldn't stand another second with the negative energy coming off of Kangin.
Kangin caught up with you when you entered the elevator.
"(____)! Don't try to runaway from this small thing that just happened. I'm sorry that you got some kind of bad vibe off of me. It just pisses me off that your friend would do that."
"Well she's not my friend. The time the guys left Cali was when we stopped hanging out." you said quietly and pushed the 20th floor button.
"And Kangin, I was just quiet in the car because I was still shocked about what happened. I'll see you later, okay?" you walked off into DBSK's apartment.
Yunho and Yoochun were working on a new song when you walked in.
Mang-doong-i came running to you, which made you grab her and then you walked on in to Changmin's room.
Changmin turned off his computer immidiately when you walked in.
"(____), knock first pleeeease!"
"Omona, why? Heh, watching naughty videos huh?" you teased.
He hid his face in his hands when you found out what he was doing.
"Pshhh no!" he yelled.
"Heh ooooookay, just wanted to see what you were doing."
Junsu was nowhere to be found, he was probably on the roof playing soccer with Kyuhyun.
Yunho asked you to check if there was anything in the mail, so you went to the mailbox.
Many paparazzis were hiding in the bushes near the mailbox.
Hyori knew many agencies that needed the inside scoop on DBSK and Super Junior's life.
She hired them and told them about how you were living with them.
In more simple terms, she wanted more Cassies and ELFs to know about you.
Hyori still hated your guts and is trying to make your life a living hell.
The paparazzis took many pictures of you as possible, then you went back in.
"Oppas, I got the mail! 5 cellphone bills, the electric bill, the water bill, and a box." you said as you dropped the mail onto Yunho's lap.
"Don't you guys get fanmail?" you asked.
The boys huddled around the coffee table in the living room and grabbed their mail.
"Yeah we do get fanmail, but those are sent to the SM building. We open them there." Yoochun said opening his phone bill.
"(_____) the box is for you. Did you tell anyone our address?" Yunho asked.
"I told my mom so that she could send me money. Buttttt, she never did send me anything. I guess she decided to send me something today." you said as your grabbed the box.
"Really? Cause this box is from the Seoul National University." the boys said.
"Oh heh okay, thanks!" you said and took the box to your room.
You looked at the many brochures that the University had provided for you.
Your mom set aside her differences and sent you money to go to school and for other miscellaneous things.
The brochure that interested you the most was the one about their college of Fine Arts.
You were too drawned into the brochures that you didn't notice Jaejoong come into the room.
"Aaahhh!"
JaeJoong raised one of his eyebrows and looked at you with a WTF-face.
"Am I that scary?" He asked.
"Oh no it's just that, well... I didn't see you here. By the way what are you doing here?"
He didn't answer your question, he sat on your bed and grabbed the Fine Arts brochure.
"So you're gonna go to school now?"
"Uh well, I'm just gathering info yet. I'm still undecided on what university and what I should major in." you answered with a confused look on your face.
"Joongie-ah, do you really like me, or is it just a game?" you asked.
"Why would you even ask such a question. Yes I really do like you." he said with a confident smile.
Jaejoong left the room and you started you giggle nonstop.

"Jaejoong, come here quick. Our manager is on the phone." Yunho said.
"Have you guys been keeping something from me? I saw a magazine on the street saying that you and Super Junior have a girl living under your roof."
"Um, there are a lot of girls under this apartment's roof." Junsu laughed.
"Don't try to get smart with my Kim Junsu. I meant, hanging with you guys, checking your mail, living in the same room. There are exclusive pictures of her; hanging out with Donghae, checking your mail, walking with Yunho. The Cassiopeias and ELFs are going crazy, but Cassiopoeias the most." the manager added.
Super Junior also got the news of the tabloids, they came running to DBSK's apartment.
The 18 boys were worried about the many things that could happen.
Album sales could drop.
Losing fans.
And you getting hurt, of course.
Your safety was their number one priority.
Many Cassiopieas and ELFs were understanding, that the boys are able to have a girl figure as a friend.
Even if the guys dated you, why would it make any difference in their music?
But the others are another story.
They wanted you out of the boys' life NOW!
Sungmin went into your room to talk to you.
"Hey, um, I think your friend Hyori is behind the new scandal that came out."
"What scandal? Ohhh, the new "inside scoop on DongBangSuJu" yeah I saw that just now online." you said laughing.
"It's ridiculous to see her try to hard to break me down." you added.
"But you know that this is going to affect the guys and your health. We might lose fans and you might get beat up and get critisized by them."
"So you're saying that I should give up on fighting for my right to stay with you guys?" you asked.
Yunho came into the room and ordered Sungmin to get out.
You finally broke down into tears, you blamed yourself because the guys were losing fans.
Yunho took you into his arms, told you to calm down, and that everything was going to be alright.
"Oppaaa, I think I should just go back home to the states. You guys don't deserve to lose fans and have your sales to go down. You guys worked so hard to get to where you are now." you cried.
"Oii, we've all been going through a lot lately since you've got here. Don't go back to the states, we'll think of something to do. Our first priority is to keep you safe." Yunho said.

*YUNHO'S POV*
(___)-ah, you may not get that I like you a lot yet, but you will soon.
The gifts I give you should also give you hints.
I hope that the my fans will understand that you're here to stay for good.
"Oppa, give me a piggyback ride to the living room. I want to talk to the other guys about it." she said.
Ah anything for you (_____).
The guys better not consider her to go back to the states!
"We want you here to stay. We over heard Yunho saying that we'll think of something to do to keep you here and for our fans to accept you. It may be a bumpy ride, but just stay with us." the boys explained.
I'm so happy that the guys said that; geez, I would've beat them up if they hadn't.
"Guys, let's go to the SM building to talk to our managers about it. Kangin, Siwon, Shindong; you guys need to be her shield when we walk into the building. I don't want any fans throwing stuff at her or hitting her." I instructed.
*END OF POV*

Within the next 30 minutes, you'll be facing what the boys have faced.
Flashes from the cameras, screaming, and pushy fans.
Many angry fans tried to find where you were since they knew you were always with the guys.
"THERE SHE IS!!!!" an angry fan yelled as she threw a water bottle.
Shindong made sure it didn't hit you, so he whacked it away from your direction.
Kangin called for his bodyguards to guard you too.
"Kangin oppa, I don't think I can do this." you said.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 19

Kangin and Siwon held your hand on the way into the building.
Super Junior and DBSK have decided to bring you out into the media in order for the fans to probably accept you.
Lee Soo Man (Founder of SM entertainment) came into the meeting room to talk to you and the guys.
This was the first time Lee Soo Man had to talk to anyone about a situation like this.
He suggested on not letting the true you, out into the media just yet.
The guys were highly irritated with this, but they took his advice.
"Don't you thik she should experience how it is to live like you guys?" Lee Soo Man asked.
"Sunbae, she didn't ask for this to happen. What are we going to do when we lose fans? And if she gets hurt?" Kangin defended.
Hankyung; the reasonable one answered:
"Kangin, I think you're right, but then again.. I think that we'll end up gaining fans again if we start on our activities again."
Lee Soo Man left the room so that all of you could discuss things with the managers.
All you could do was look out the window at the swarm of photographers and fans.
"Oppa, what are we going to do?" you asked Sungmin who was next to you.
"I heard that you were going to attend school, I suggest not to go. We can't risk your safety there. Are you interesed in modeling, acting, dancing, or singing? Cause you can attend SM academy." Sungmin said.
"Aren't there fans attending there too? I'm sure there are some people who joined the academy just to get close to you guys."
"Nawh, Lee Soo Man made sure that, that wouldn't happen. He made them sign a contract saying something about not doing it to get close to other trainees. And if they broke the contract he would immediately kick them out and not give them their money back." Sungmin said as he put his arm around your shoulder and gave it a squeeze.
The two of you walked on over to the long table and sat to discuss what you wanted to do.
You had a choice; you wanted to go to SNU, but you had to put SM academy into consideration.
Your life wouldn't be so hard as the guys since you'll be living with them.
Set aside living standards, you'll still be training as hard as the guys did.
"(____) I think you should just go to SNU. You can go to school part time early in the morning." Yunho suggested.
"I don't know oppa. It's risky."
"There are only a little bit of people doing part time, so if you do it, there's a small chance of you meeting fans." Jaejoong said.
"I'll think about it." you simply said and walked out with Donghae and Junsu.
They took you on a tour of the SM building and where SM academy was.
SM academy was next to the SM building.
It was a two story building.
On the ground level, there were seperate dance studios and classrooms for other studies.
On the top level, recording studios could be found and so could dressing rooms and runways.
After the swarm of fans and photographers slowly started to go away, you rode home with Super Junior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You spent time at Super Junior's apartment; playing games and having conversations on random things.
"Hey, i'm hungry!" Heechul yelled through the game room.
"Yahh! Oppa, want some Jajangmyeon? We have some leftovers from last night. I can go get some." you offered with a smile.
"Omoo~ yessss please!"
You left the apartment quickly and went to the elevator.
There was a note on the elvator saying that it was under maintenence and needed fixing, so you went to the stair access.
You noticed that someone or a few people were following you up the staircase.
You turned around to look who it was, but no one was there.
You heard footsteps approach you from behind, and that person pushed you.
"Aiish, seriously now? This bullying needs to fcking stop!" you yelled and turned around.
No one was there; you ran up the stairs and ran to DBSK's apartment.
"Oppa, is this building haunted? Someone pushed me while I was walking up the stairs!" you pouted.
"What? No, this building is new. I'm sure it was one of the oppas playing a trick on you." Yunho said.
"No I don't think it was one of the guys, unless you guys own heels." you said.
Yunho was suspicious on who the hell would push you.
"(___), don't go back to the SuJu dorm, I'll call them to come over so you guys can still hang."
"I need to give Heechul the Jajangmyeon though." you said as your grabbed the bowl.
"No, you're staying here." Yunho said.
You were upset that you weren't able to do anything you wanted to do.
You ignored Yunho and stormed out of the apartment.
Someone called out your name; you turned around and got hit in the face.
You're left unconscious.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:21 pm

CHAPTER 20

You were getting beaten up repeatedly by two people.
You had no idea who they were.
After a few kicks in the stomach and hair pulling, they stopped.
"That's what you get for stealing our oppas!" a girl's voice said.
You struggled to get up; you had blood coming out of your mouth.
The two people that beat you up carried you to their car and drove off to an empty deserted lot.
"Let me go." you managed to say.
"Heh, uh uh uh, we're not going to let you off easily. We're going to beat you up until the oppas have the guts to save you."
"We left a note for them on the the location where they could find you." the girl that beat you up said.

-MEANWHILE AT THE APARTMENT-
Jaejoong asked Yunho where you were, and Yunho said that you ran out somewhere.
Jaejoong opened the front door and out fell a note.
"Oppas~ we have your precious (____). If you want her back, meet us at the empty lot near club Neon." the note said.
"Yunho-ah! (____) has been kidnapped, we need to go get her!" he yelled.
Yunho called Super Junior and Jaejoong called the rest of DBSK to get into the cars immediately.
They stormed off to find where you were being kept hostage.
*YOUR POV*
Omo, this hurts.
-cough- why is there so much blood?
Why am I tied to this chair?
"Yah! Untie me this instant!" I telled.
"The boys will no longer like you since you're ugly! Your face is all fcked up!" the girl infront of me said.
*POV ENDS*

DBSK and Super Junior finally reached the lot where there was an empty building.
They entered quietly and saw you tied on a chair that was on a broken plank near the edge of the second floor.
Many fans were waiting for them on the first floor.
"Oppas, why do you care so much about this girl? Don't we mean something to you guys?" the fans asked.
"Yaahh; let (____) loose right now! We'll stop singing if you don't let her go." Jaejoong roared.
"We care about her a lot because she's not that crazy like you girls! She treats us as friends rather then artists." Kangin yelled.
Yunho quietly made his way to where you were.
"Aiish, otokay? What am I supposed to do with you? Fans are always after you." Yunho said as he untied you.
Yunho felt a sudden hit on his back; he turned around and saw a now "anti-fan".
'I can't believe i'm going to do this.' he thought then pushed the fan and carried you down quietly.
"O-ppa.." you said weakly.
"Sarang..hae." you whispered then closed your eyes.
Your body was tense in his arms but when you said the last word, you went limp.
Yunho rushed to the car with you while the 17 guys were negotiating things with the "used to be fans".

-AT THE EMPTY BUILDING-
"You knowww, if we give you autographs and personal t-shirts to you fine ladies, will you leave her alone?" Yesung winked.
"Hyung, what the hell are you doing? My shirts are really valuable." Kibum punched Yesung.
"Are your workout shirts that valuable? I think those are the shirts the girls want the most." Yesung confirmed.
Jaejoong, Sungmin, and Donghae took their shirts off, signed it and threw it at the fans.
The fans went crazy and chased the girls that caught the shirts.
The boys made a run for it to the cars; Sungmin and Kibum made sure they got into the car that you were in (YUNHO'S).

-HOSPITAL-
Yunho drove you to the hospital to get you checked up.
Sungmin and Donghae carried you into the hospital ward.
Yunho called for the finest doctor there was that could take good care of you.
The doctor ran many test and check ups on you until it was midnight.
Super Junior and DBSK waited anxiously outside for any news.
A nurse walked toward the guys and told them they could visit you.
"Yah, hyung, the nurse is pretty hot. Let's try to get her number." Yoochun suggested to Leetuek.
Leetuek punched Yoochun lightly and said that this wasn't the time to be hitting on girls.
Yunho rushed to your side and took your hand.
"(____)-ah, I should've been more understanding. I should'nt have told you to stay when you didn't want to. I should've been with you when you wanted to go back to SuJu's dorm." he cried.
"Who's Miss (_____) staying with?" the nurse asked.
"She's staying with us!" the guys shot up.
"Well, I need to talk to one person." the nurse added.
Yunho got up immediately and walked with the nurse to the doctor's office.
"She has broken her arm and fractured a few ribs. She's also internally bleeding, we need to take her into surgery right away. May I ask how this happened?" the doctor asked.
"Well our fans don't like the fact that she's staying with us, so they beat her up. We did all we could to keep her safe, but she's stubborn sometimes. Just do whatever you can to save her." Yunho dictated.
The doctor gave him a slight nod and went to your room to roll you into surgery.

Yunho slowly walked into your hospital room and told the guys everything.
"Let's just have time do all the healing." Changmin said quietly.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:21 pm

CHAPTER 21

"Can you believe this? The girls that caught our shirts are now selling it on the internet."
"It's okay, it was Junsu's shirt anyway." Jaejoong smirked.
Super Junior and DBSK slept in your hospital room until you came back from the operation room.
You hospital room was a presidential suite so it was quite spacious.
There were three couches, a fridge, and a table in the 'living room' area.
In your actual room where you bed was at, there was another couch and a few chairs.
The guys were asleep in the living room except for Yunho and Jaejoong; they waited for you in your actual room.
The doctor finally rolled you back into your room, you were still asleep.
"Doctor, is she going to be alright?" Yunho asked.
"We've managed to take her out of the dangerous zone. It's a good thing you brought her here right away. We'll be monitoring her for a few days, just let her rest." the doctor instructed.
Yunho and Jaejoong remained at their places, day and night.
Just waiting for you to wake up, to say something, to squeeze their hand as a sign that you were okay.
You finally woke up, experiencing a piercing pain near your ribs.
"Oww!"
"(___)? You're awake! You've been sleeping for 2 days straight. Should I get the doctor?" Jaejoong asked
"Mm-mm, just past me some painkillers and something to eat please. Make it soup, my jaw hurts a lot." you said softly.
Yunho fed you soup while Jae went to get the painkillers that the doc gave you.
"Oppa, am I that pretty even though I got beaten up?" you giggled even though it hurt to do so.
"(___)-ah, you're always pretty. And I have a question to ask you. Did you mean that last word you told me before I brought you here?"
"What did I say?"
"Saranghae"
"Ohh, that. Yeah I did mean it oppa. I thought I was going to die, since you were the only one there, I decided to tell you that." you said shyly.
Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin came into the room asking how you were and if you wanted to go home soon.
You hated the taste of the soup, you wanted Eunhyuk's seaweed soup.
"HOSPITAL FOOD SUCKS! LET'S GO HOME ALREADY!" you screamed.
"Geeeez, okay. I'll tell Yesung to sign you out of the hospital." Junsu said.
-BACK HOME-
Even though you were hurt, you were able to do many things.
The doctor told you not to work so hard and stay off of your legs since they were weak.
Stubborn as hell, you didn't listen. (LOL, I'D BE LIKE THAT TOO)
Yoochun would sometimes carry you to places, but you'd hit him playfully so that he would drop you.
"Oppa! I'm heavy, so stop carrying me. You'll break your back!" you teased.
"Aiiish, this girl. You're so stubborn sometimes." he would say back.
You skipped your way into Yunho oppa's room to tell him your decision on where you wanted to study.
"Oppaaaa-ah! ^-^ I think I want to attend SM academy when I get better." you said in a cute voice as you hugged him from behind.
"Yeah? Hm, okay. Sungmin will attend school with you then. He applied a few days ago." Yunho said as he turned around to hug you.
"Can I spend the night in your room? Yoochun has developed some kind of snoring habbit now." you asked.
Yunho nodded and kissed you on the lips then he pulled back.
Jaejoong barged into the room and carried you out.
He swung you around his back so that you got a piggyback ride.
He brought you to his room and pushed you on the bed.
"(____), my bed is way more comfortable than Yunho's, so stay with me tonight please!"
"Mianhe Jaejoong-ah, maybe tomorrow night?"
"Why are you guys all of a sudden throwing yourselves at me?" you asked.
Jaejoong didn't answer your question and just kissed you.
'Wtf is up with these kisses? Er, don't tell me that the other guys will push themselves onto me to. I'm already having enough stress with Yunho and Jaejoong.' you thought.
You got up and left he room and went to Changmin's room.
Changmin was busy replying to his fans on the website called UfO.
Many fans asked about you;
Who exactly you were?
If they could be your dongsaengs and you'll be their unnie.
How old are you?
How long were you planning on staying with the guys?
ANSWERS:
-"A calm fan girl from America that DBSK and SuJu met on their trip."
-"I'll ask (____) about it."
-"She's younger than me."
-"She's staying forever."
You were baffled by the last answers.
"Oppa, Yunho and Jaejoong kissed me without your permission!"
"WHAT?! JUST NOW!?"
You nodded and watched Changmin exit.

*YOUR POV*
If the both of them like me so much, then why don't they just ask me out already?
Ergh, i'm sick of waiting.
I like Jaejoong because he was the first one I talked to in Cali, he stood out to me the most, and he was my first kiss.
I like Yunho because he's so manly, he took care of me, the date he took me on meant a lot to me.
The both of them are utterly sweet and cute too.
*END OF POV*
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:22 pm

CHAPTER 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You haven't full recovered, you were still experiencing pain in your abdominal area where you internally bled.
Instead of sleeping in Yunho's room that night, you decided to sleep over at SuJu's dorm.
Leetuek, Heechul, Hankyung, Shindong, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Siwon went to China for a press conference.
Just like when Heechul got into that horrible accident back in 2006, the guys helped you around as much as they could.
Yesung and Kangin would take turns carrying you around the house; wherever you wanted to go.
Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and you got in a circle in the living room; holding candles.
All of you talked about the hardships you guys went through.
From the years of being a trainee, when you got beat up, to when Kyuhyun was in a coma state after the accident.
You shed many tears when the guys fully opened up to you.
"Thanks for sharing those personal stories with me, guys." you said while you wiped the tears away.
The boys planned on keeping a watch on you all night but they failed.
They ended up falling asleep, except for Kyuhyun.
"Kyuhyun-ssi, can you help me out to the balcony? I like going out there at night." you said with a smile.
He was always quiet; Kyuhyun smiled a nodded to take you outside.
You spent more time with him; getting to know him better.
You soon fell asleep when you were about to talk about how you were going to join SM academy.
Kyuhyun carried you into the room with the most comfortable bed; Yesung's, and left the room.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:22 pm

CHAPTER 23

-----------------------------------------------------------
In the morning, you woke up to the smell of something burning in the kitchen.
"Yesung! This is the third batch of pancakes you've burnt. What the hell? Leave it to me, alright?" Kyuhyun yelled.
"Well you never tell me when to flip the darn thing! You're always too busy trying to impress (____) with your stories." Yesung added
You tried to get up from bed, but Eunhyuk playfully pushed you down.
He grabbed your hand and led you to his room.
You made a scrunched up face and said..
"Aiiyaa, what in the world is that smell?!"
Kangin bursted through the door and said..
"It's his dirty, smelly socks. Couldn't you smell his feet when he was close to you?" Kangin said.
"You always ruin things for me, Kangin! I hate you." Eunhyuk said and ran out of the room.
"Yah! You need to apologize when we eat breakfast." you scolded Kangin.
The breakfast was finally a success since Kyuhyun re-made the pancakes.
Yesung and Sungmin took turns feeding you until you couldn't have anymore.
After breakfast, you and Sungmin got ready for the first day of school.
You wore casual clothes since you didn't know what exactly to wear. (Dark blue, light blue, and white plaid shirt. Dark blue jeans and a pair of your Chanel slip on flats.)
"On the first day of school, you just sign up for classes, introduce yourself, and just chill around. But the plans could change." Kyuhyun said as he handed you your folder filled with info.
After Sungmin got ready, you stopped by DBSK's dorm and told them that you were off to SM academy.
"(____), when you get hit on, on guys, just txt me. I'll beat them up and tell them that you're my girl." Jaejoong whispered as you headed out the door.
"Oooookay lovebirds, we need to get going or else we'll be late." Sungmin said.
You kissed Jaejoong on the cheek goodbye and caught up with Sungmin to go to his car.

A lot of people screamed Sungmin's name when his car pulled up at the parking lot.
Many people just stared at you when you got out of the car.
Sungmin put his arms around your shoulder and walked with you inside.
There were so much classes you wanted to take at SM academy; you couldn't make up your mind.
Sungmin customized his schedule so that he had the same classes or classes that were close to yours.
He still wanted to study dance and music while his stay here at SM academy.
"Oppa, where's this classroom?" you asked as you pointed at "calculus" on your schedule.
"What the heck? Calculus!? You nerd! I'm only in Trig honors, it's right next to your classroom. So i'll walk with you." Sungmin informed.
The two of you seperated once you got to the door of your classroom.
Your class only had 15 students, this made you really nervous.
You hated math; you were never really great at math.
Everyone introduced themselves and the teacher went straight into teaching the class Lead-lag Algorithms.
After class, you met up with Sungmin and went to the other classes which went by really fast.
"Sungmin-ah, do you know anyone who's good at math?" you asked.
"Yepp, Changmin's a math whiz. He never really was into sports, he was into studying. Just ask him, and he'll have the correct answer." he answered.
Rain started to pour and thunder "boomed", while you and Sungmin drove home.
You watched the raindrops slide down your window then you started to cry.
There were so many things going through your mind; you were unsure if you could handle it.
You were having those moments when you're getting sick of the life you lived.
Even though your family wasn't there for you all the time, you missed them so much.
Sungmin's car finally reached the apartments when he noticed that you were too tired to walk.
He called Jaejoong to come down to carry you up to DBSK's dorm to rest.
As soon as you and Jaejoong got into the dorm, Jaejoong gave your calculus homework to Changmin.
"Yo nerd, do her homework, or well write down some stuff for her so that she can understand it. (_____)'s gonna rest, apparently she didn't get enough sleep last night." Jaejoong said.
Jaejoong laid you down on your bed and stepped out of the door.
The sound of the rain and wind brushing against your window was soothing until the thunder came.
The thunder sounded louder than the one in the States; you were frightened.
"Jae oppa!!" you screamed.
Jaejoong came running as soon as he heard your scream.
You were hiding under your blanket, holding your pillow and teddy bear close to your chest.
"(___), you okay?"
"Aniyo, i'm scared. The thunder is too loud and the lightning started."
"What do you want me to do?"
"Oppa, stay with me until the thunder settles down. PLEEEASE." you pleaded.
He couldn't say no to your puppy dog face, so he got into your bed and started humming.
"What's that song you're humming?" you asked.
"It's from our Japanese album. The song is called Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattandarou, Why Did I Fall In Love With You." he answered.
Once the thunder boomed again, your body jumped and you immediately grabbed ahold of Jaejoong.
Instead of him always kissing you first, you decided to make the first move.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:23 pm

CHAPTER 24

Jaejoong slowly pulled away from your kiss which caused you to pull him closer to you.
He couldn't believe what was happening so he just went with it.
Jaejoong slipped his hand up your shirt while you took off his shirt.
He pulled away from your lips and worked his way down to your neck and started to give you a hickey.
A tingling sensation started at your tummy and it made you giggle.
Junsu and Yoochun just had to ruin the moment between you two, and bursted through the room.
"Hey Jaejoong and (____) let's go out for dinner. Yunho's getting tired of home meals and Changmin wants to try something different." the two boys said as they sat down on your bed.
You slid out of your bed and told the guys that you both would be out in a minute.
You stood there by the door, staring at Jaejoong and biting your lower lip.
"You're rather cute when you're shy, babe."
"Ah, shut up." you said as you fumbled around with your shirt.
"Come on, I don't want to get scoldings from the guys about not feeding them. I know a great sushi place."
Sushi sounded really good at the moment, so you fixed your hair and ran out to the living room.
Changmin was finishing up your calculus homework, Junsu was drinking a juice box, and Yunho & Yoochun was reading a chapter in Twilight.
Yunho hated plot of the story, but the Romantic, Yoochun loved it.
Jaejoong brought you guys to the placed that he promised he'd take you to.
The sushi place served their sushi on plates on boats.
Green plates were the cheapest and the black plates were the most expensive.
Changmin could careless about the price and that you shouldn't either since Jaejoong was paying.
(COLORS OF PLATES:GREEN,RED,GOLD,SILVER, and BLACK)
You ate three plates of each color and drank three shots of Soju.
The waitress was about to hand you another shot, but Jaejoong told her that you've had enough and to just get you a coke.
Changmin was already on his 15th plate of sushi, he wasn't going to get full until he reached his 25th plate.
"Minnie-ah, let's just take some home and finish it there. (____) needs to get some sleep, she has school tomorrow." Yunho said.
Yoochun ordered some sushi to-go and went to the car.
The bill was a whopping 377,975.98₩ ($300.00 USD).
You skipped to the car and met up with Yunho who continued to flirt with you in a cute way.
You were already deeply into Jaejoong, so you didn't flirt back like you used to; all you did was laugh.
That night, you sneaked into Jaejoong's room to cuddle and fall asleep in his arms.
By 5 in the morning, the sky started to clear up.
The sun started to rise and slowly dried the sidewalk.
You kissed Jaejoong on the cheek and went to the kitchen where you found Sungmin eating some of your cereal.
Sungmin looked up to see you with no makeup, messed up hair, and only wearing an oversized t-shirt.
"Are you gonna go to school like that?" he asked with his mouth full of the cereal.
You grabbed a piece of toast and a banana and ate that for breakfast.
"No, just give me an hour to get ready. Plus, what's the rush? School doesn't start for another 2 hours."
"Wrong, school starts in approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes." He corrected you and washed his dishes.
Sungmin left to SuJu's dorm and told you to meet him there when you were done getting ready.
You ran to the bathroom, took a bath, did your makeup, did your hair, and got dressed. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020372129§ion=women)
Before leaving the dorm, you wrote Yunho a note and slipped it under his door.
The note was elegantly written in Hangul then in English, it said:
"미안 해요, 다른 사람에게 마음이 속한.
Oppa, don't get me wrong, I do like you, but it's different.
Please understand."
^"I'm sorry, it belongs to someone else."
^Meaning, your heart.
Yunho was doing one arm push ups when the note was slipped under his door.
He read it and soon understood your feelings and accepted it.
Sungmin went to SuJu's apartment and told you to meet him there.

When you entered SuJu's dorm, all of their heads turned towards your direction.
"Daaang girl, do you plan to break necks for a living? So many people will be turning their heads just to see how gorgeous you are." Kibum complimented.
"I agree, you do look gorgeous, but that's not a surprise." Hankyung said.
"Look at her long, perfect legs!" Leetuek said as he pushed his way over to you.
Yesung blocked Leetuek away from you and covered your legs so that the guys wouldn't be able to see.
"Sungmin, let's go to school before these guys hold me back with these amazing compliments. It might make me want to stay longer here." you giggled and reached for Sungmin's hand.
As suspected, heads turned to your direction when you stepped out of the car.
Some guys eyed you up and down, some guys gave you their numbers, some guys whistled, and the girls complimented you.
Today was defintely better than yesterday.
When you entered the school's hallways, you caught the eyes of the fashion photographers.
"Excuse me miss, do you have an interest in modeling? You could skip the day and spend it in my studio." a photographer offered.
"Your body structure and fashion style screams MODEL!" another photographer said.
"Um, well i've never modeled before. I've always been behind the camera. I guess I can give it a shot?" you said shyly.
"It's okay if you've never modeled. It's good to experiment at first anyway, so just come this way." a photographer named Mi-Young.
Sungmin couldn't let you go alone, so he followed you into the studio.
"I'll be your supervisor and photographer when you take modeling classes here. You can call me Mimi." she said with a smile as she handed you a form to fill out.
Mimi took candid shots of you then she had you go into the dressing rooms to change your look.
Sungmin chose this look for you and you agreed. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020319571§ion=accessories)
Mimi then informed Sungmin that she'd be taking me to the park for a photoshoot and that she needs a guy model.
Sungmin wore this for the photoshoot (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020357404§ion=men BUT WITH A WHITE SHIRT).
You struggled with what poses to do next, while Sungmin was already a natural at these things.
He has worked with other models so he helped you with the poses.
Mimi loved the pictures and so did you and Sungmin.
She promised to develop them and send them into an agency.
"Are you guys a couple? You guys matched perfectly today. And the picture when he gave you a piggyback ride reminded me of young love."
"Hah, you've got to be kidding me." Sungmin started.
"Really? She's just my close friend." He finished.
"Pshh yeah. This babo, Sungmin, isn't my type anyway." you joked as you played with his hair.

By the end of the day, you were glad that you skipped the calculus lesson that day.
You were too busy to deal with math at the moment.
It wasn't required to take that class, but you decided to take it anyway since Sungmin was taking math too.
"Ah, asians and their math. Always being a good student and turning in their work when they don't need to." a voice said as you walked to the homework drop off box.
You turned around to see G-Dragon from Big Bang.
"Well excuse her for being such a good student, unlike you Ji Young! Why are you here anyway?" Sungmin asked.
"I'm here to give her my number and hit on her. She's new and I like her." G-dragon admitted.
"I'm not interested. Come on Sungmin, the rest of the oppas must be worried since we aren't home by the specific time I told them." You dropped off your homework and walked out to Sungmin's car.
When you and Sungmin got to the apartment, you told the guys all about your day.
How you got to skip the day and try out modeling.
DBSK and SuJu wanted to see yours and Sungmin's pictures really bad.
You were worried if the pictures were going to turn out ugly.
Jaejoong reassured you that your pictures would turn out amazing.
"You know, a lot of people threw themselves at (____) today. Many guys gave her their number, even G-dragon." Sungmin said.
Jaws dropped when they heard that G-dragon gave you his number.
He never did hit on girls after his breakup with his long term girlfriend of 5 years.
"Heh, don't worry, guys. He doesn't have a chance. I belong to you guys anyway." you winked.
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by katxbby;dbsklover on 7/7/2009, 4:23 pm

CHAPTER 25

FRIDAY~(THE NEXT DAY)
Your picture and Sungmin's picture was posted on all the bulletin boards in the school.
A big poster of the picture near the studio where you worked the other day.
Girls envyed your beauty while guys envyed Sungmin because the two of you were close.
This is only your third day of school and you still haven't made any friends except Sungmin.
"Oppa, you need to introduce me to some people. I need friends to hang with other than you." you said as you grabbed your dance clothes from your locker.
"What's wrong with only being my friend?" he asked.
"There's nothing wrong at all, but I need a friend that's a girl. Hah, someone I can actually tell my secrets too."
"Well I do have a friend. She's new as well. She came here from Japan, but she can speak English and Korean." he answered.
The both of you reached your dance class and started doing warm-ups.
Sungmin was in the front of the class which was weird because he was a student for dance.
Or was he?
Sungmin then introduved himself as the seon-saeng-nim (teacher) for the day.
He brought you up to the front so that he could see if you understood his instructions for the day's lesson.
Sungmin taught the class about staying within the beat, different foot movement, and cool transitions from one dance move to another.
After class Sungmin brought you to the quad in the back of the school.
He had set out a blanket and a basket with juice and a Korean Bento (Healthy lunchbox).
While you ate the Meat jun and kimchi, a girl sat on the picnic blanket and handed you her hand.
"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Nanri, Sungmin's friend. This is my third day too and I haven't made any friends except Sungmin." she said with a smile.
"Yah, babo. You don't have to be so formal with (____). She's the same age as you." Sungmin said.
"Heh, hi Nanri, I'm (___). Let's be friends, k? I'm kind of getting sick of Sungmin always being on my tail in every case." you giggled.
Sungmin acted like he was mad and stormed off to buy some ice cream.
You and Nanri shared the bento and traded cellphone numbers.
Nanri was taking modeling so she also worked with your photographer Mimi.
The both of you had that class next so you guys decided to ditch Sungmin and go straight to class.
Sungmin saw the both of you sneaking away to class.
"Aiish, these girls. How am I going to be (____) guard if she runs off like this?" he said to himself.
Mi-Young met up with you and Nanri on the school's personal runway.
"(___)-si, your photos were a success as you see. We've posted you and Sungmin's picture to promote your image. Tonight, there will be a fashion show and you'll be in it and hosting it as well." Mimi informed.
"And for you Nanri, you'll also be working along the side of (____). If this fashion show is a success then there's a possibility for the both of you to work at the same modeling agency." Mimi finished and got her camera.
Mimi taught you and Nanri how to act and walk on the runway.
Walk with a straight back and confidence.
Only walk out with a smile with certain wardrobes; you'd be informed when to do so before you get on the runway.
At the end of the day, you, Nanri, and Sungmin went home together.
Nanri has met all of Super Junior, but not DBSK.
On the ride home, Nanri brought up the whole fashion show ordeal to Sungmin; which he thought was happening pretty fast for the both of you.
"It's a great opportunity, but isn't Mimi rushing it with you guys?" he asked.
"Oh chill. If she's planning on ruining (____) and my carrer, we would've catched on already. (____) is pretty smart at pointing these things out." Nanri confirmed.
When DBSK met Nanri, Yoochun went into his flirtacious mode.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Young delivered your clothes and Nanri's clothes for the fashion show.
Changmin, Jaejoong, and Junsu looked over them to see if it was tainted or anything.
Yoochun and Yunho looked over Nanri's clothes.

Your clothes for the fashion show:
1. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020351440§ion=women)
2. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020323914§ion=women)
3. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020321106§ion=women)
4. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020299089§ion=women)
5. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020279457§ion=women)
6. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020274866§ion=women)
7. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020274665§ion=women)
8. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020265917§ion=women)
9. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020244554§ion=women)
10. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020238868§ion=women)
11. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020141459§ion=women)
12. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020115068§ion=women)
13. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020318081§ion=women)

Nanri's clothes for the fashion show:
1. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020318100§ion=women)
2. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020318112§ion=women)
3. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020318149§ion=women)
4. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020351744§ion=women)
5. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020321111§ion=women)
6. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020312433§ion=women)
7. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020265822§ion=women)
8. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020291696§ion=women)
9. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020372170§ion=women)
10. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020378881§ion=women)
11. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020364680§ion=women)
12. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020363270§ion=women)
13. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1020323938§ion=women)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FASHION SHOW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER Very Happy!!!
katxbby;dbsklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top