December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics

Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by ckreme15 on 6/26/2009, 10:38 pm

okay, so the music bank accident...I saw the picture it was scary. That thing just fell out of no where. i heard onew was injured and rushed to the hospital after the show. so any other news? I hope everyone is okay

_________________
Have you ever loved like this?
Endlessly waiting and wanting for one person
A love like romance movie
Babo, Kim Jaejoong!!! >.<

A Precious person with no replacement, No one can be your substitute, my Precious you, you can believe in this, Kim Jaejoong

avatar
ckreme15

Posts : 308
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 23
Location : United States

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by Kyn on 6/26/2009, 10:43 pm

ckreme15 wrote:okay, so the music bank accident...I saw the picture it was scary. That thing just fell out of no where. i heard onew was injured and rushed to the hospital after the show. so any other news? I hope everyone is okay

he wasnt injured cause Kyu Hyun and Siwon stopped the thing from hitting him
but he hurt his ankle while performing Juliette
The floor was wet and slippery from 2NE1's Umbrella performance and there was this slide move, Onew just slid a little to much
and then the whole light thing nearly falling on him...
he just suffered from trauma and fainted, probably from stress and tiredness too
.
But Sungmin also hurt himself
during rehearsals he tripped over equipment and had to get stiches
he was limping during the Boy's Generation performance

_________________
avatar
Kyn

Posts : 424
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 24
Location : New York

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by ckreme15 on 6/26/2009, 10:50 pm

Kyn wrote:
ckreme15 wrote:okay, so the music bank accident...I saw the picture it was scary. That thing just fell out of no where. i heard onew was injured and rushed to the hospital after the show. so any other news? I hope everyone is okay

he wasnt injured cause Kyu Hyun and Siwon stopped the thing from hitting him
but he hurt his ankle while performing Juliette
The floor was wet and slippery from 2NE1's Umbrella performance and there was this slide move, Onew just slid a little to much
and then the whole light thing nearly falling on him...
he just suffered from trauma and fainted, probably from stress and tiredness too
.
But Sungmin also hurt himself
during rehearsals he tripped over equipment and had to get stiches
he was limping during the Boy's Generation performance

Gotcha, that's a lot of detail...I just heard it. Too many accident in a day...I wonder what's up the music bank

_________________
Have you ever loved like this?
Endlessly waiting and wanting for one person
A love like romance movie
Babo, Kim Jaejoong!!! >.<

A Precious person with no replacement, No one can be your substitute, my Precious you, you can believe in this, Kim Jaejoong

avatar
ckreme15

Posts : 308
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 23
Location : United States

http://ckreme15.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by Kyn on 6/26/2009, 10:53 pm

ckreme15 wrote:
Kyn wrote:
ckreme15 wrote:okay, so the music bank accident...I saw the picture it was scary. That thing just fell out of no where. i heard onew was injured and rushed to the hospital after the show. so any other news? I hope everyone is okay

he wasnt injured cause Kyu Hyun and Siwon stopped the thing from hitting him
but he hurt his ankle while performing Juliette
The floor was wet and slippery from 2NE1's Umbrella performance and there was this slide move, Onew just slid a little to much
and then the whole light thing nearly falling on him...
he just suffered from trauma and fainted, probably from stress and tiredness too
.
But Sungmin also hurt himself
during rehearsals he tripped over equipment and had to get stiches
he was limping during the Boy's Generation performance

Gotcha, that's a lot of detail...I just heard it. Too many accident in a day...I wonder what's up the music bank

especially since its a big performance
i wouldnt want those kinds of things happening during my midyear show
they just have to be careful in the future I guess
Imagine if it were to fall into the crowd instea and there was no one to stop it like before

_________________
avatar
Kyn

Posts : 424
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 24
Location : New York

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by shawty_12 on 6/27/2009, 12:37 pm

uh, i know this is probably a dumb question but...what's a music bank?
is it like a place where the concerts are held?? sorry i'm slow these days.
but wow, that's some news! i hope everyone there is all right.
same with Onew and Sungmin. that was a lot of accident in one day for sure.
avatar
shawty_12

Posts : 572
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by Tammy on 6/27/2009, 1:31 pm

help!
what really happened
I'm getting confused!
what light?!
what water?
what really happened?!
i'm so late on the news!
darn it!

_________________

Your whisper is the Lucifer
avatar
Tammy

Posts : 1791
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22
Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by Kyn on 6/27/2009, 1:33 pm

shawty_12 wrote:uh, i know this is probably a dumb question but...what's a music bank?
is it like a place where the concerts are held?? sorry i'm slow these days.
but wow, that's some news! i hope everyone there is all right.
same with Onew and Sungmin. that was a lot of accident in one day for sure.

Music Bank is one of these tv shows that have music performances
You've probably seen the vids on the internet of live performances and just didnt realize it
It's sorta like....Soul Train ffrom back in the 90s or American Bandstand which is even older
But yeah stars go on the show and they perform

_________________
avatar
Kyn

Posts : 424
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 24
Location : New York

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by Kyn on 6/27/2009, 1:47 pm

Tammy wrote:help!
what really happened
I'm getting confused!
what light?!
what water?
what really happened?!
i'm so late on the news!
darn it!

2NE1 did a performance of Rihanna's Umbrellaon the mud year special of Music Bank
Umbrella = Rain = Water = A slippery floor
Shinee performed after them on the same stage, which was still a little wet, and Leader Onew slipped and ended up hurting his ankel, at the end of the show you can see him limping around

at like .28 he slips

Onew's limping around here, the thing falls, he starts to pass out, and then he's carried off stage

Sungmin can bend his knee here because he fell and needed to get stiches after a rehearsal for the performance

_________________
avatar
Kyn

Posts : 424
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2009-06-06
Age : 24
Location : New York

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by shawty_12 on 6/28/2009, 5:19 pm

ah, okay^^ i understand a music bank now, thank you for explaining:)

man, that was horrible. the videos!>.< it's worse than the news.
avatar
shawty_12

Posts : 572
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by miss_misa on 7/8/2009, 9:36 pm

For some reason I really want to see a video of Siwon and Kyuhyun holding up the light fixture. Very Happy They're my favorite SuJu members and the thought of them being Supermen like that....well, it sends shivers up my spine. *cough* I'm pathetic, huh?

Anyway, so far there haven't been any fancams showing this, and most reports are saying that Siwon and Kyuhyun weren't anywhere near the light when it fell. oh, well. I guess I can pretend, right?
avatar
miss_misa

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by jamy12 on 7/23/2009, 4:47 pm

omg...this is terrible.....no offense...but who ever put up the light needs to become a pro before putting that thing on top!!!
omo...onew...i hope he is okay.....and sungmin(you need to be more careful next time, okay? you have to promise your fans that you will be more careful next time?)and by any chance...is tvxq there?
avatar
jamy12

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 22
Location : I AM HMONG

Back to top Go down

Re: Music bank accident! Anybody heard?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum