Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
Love By Flight -Completed- Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

Love By Flight -Completed-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love By Flight -Completed- Empty Love By Flight -Completed-

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:50 pm

Forewords

You~

-parents died

-lives with ex-boyfriend

-nice

-distant

-good faker at times

-sometimes cry easy

-has nightmares often

-afraid of meeting other people

-afraid of your ex-boyfriend

Yunho~

-your ex-boyfriend

-barely lets anyone talk to you

-abuses you

-says he loves you but you don't know

-comes home at night drunk...sometimes

-hates his father

-scary

-bad temper

-strong

-very protective of you even though you two aren't together anymore[coo coo in the head! lol]

Jaejoong~

-nice

-gentle

-loving

-the new guy that moved in to the apartment across from you

Junsu~

-your best friend

-he's like your brother

-he's one of your only friends

-wants the best for you

Athena[Fictional]~

-your gal best friend

-even though you two are close you hid things from her

-worries too much

-tries her hardest to make you smile

-was the only one who didn't blame you for your parents death even though her parents did

-thinks of you like her baby sometimes

-tries to protect you from Yunho

Yoochun~

-your other friend

-trustworthy

-caring

Changmin~

-Jaejoong's friend

-nice

-loves food [lol I just had to put that in!lol]

-dating Athena

Heechul~

-Yunho's friend

-works for Yunho's father

-care for you

-he thinks of you as his dongsaeng even though you and Yunho aren't together

and maybe other characters!

PREVIEW~

Jaejoong's POV~

I once was looking for a cheap apartment. My friend, Changmin offered this apartment to me. I said ‘Sure! Just let me see it!’ When I saw it I was about to decline because of what it looked like…old, bugs, dusty, and dirty…but as soon I looked at the porch I saw the most beautiful thing. A girl in a white dress folding bed sheets. I felt drawn to her and so I accepted the apartment. Once I moved in I saw the girl again…she was sitting on her white bed*I want to get closer to her.*I thought. I planted plants outside so it gave me an excuse to go outside and look at her. I know…I sound like some stalker…but it’s not my fault that she’s so beautiful. I’ve never heard her talk…only cry.

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 8/3/2009, 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Love By Flight -Completed- Empty Re: Love By Flight -Completed-

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:51 pm

Chapter 1
[Hi...I'm Kim Jaejoong]‏

Jaejoong's POV~
I once was looking for a cheap apartment. My friend, Changmin offered this apartment to me. I said ‘Sure! Just let me see it!’ When I saw it I was about to decline because of what it looked like…old, bugs, dusty, and dirty…but as soon I looked at the porch I saw the most beautiful thing. A girl in a white dress folding bed sheets. I felt drawn to her and so I accepted the apartment. Once I moved in I saw the girl again…she was sitting on her white bed*I want to get closer to her.*I thought. I planted plants outside so it gave me an excuse to go outside and look at her. I know…I sound like some stalker…but it’s not my fault that she’s so beautiful. I’ve never heard her talk…only cry...

-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-♥️-
No One's Pov~

You heard the door knock*Please...Yunho don't be drunk.*you thought to yourself. The door knocked harder “Open the door______"Yunho slurred.
You took a deep breath*Open and run*you thought.
You opened the door and saw Yunho staring at you, you quickly run into your room and lock it. You sat in the corner telling yourself “He’s not gonna open it...he's not gonna open it...he cant.”
“________AH! Open the door…”Yunho shouted.
“Never…”you whispered.
“OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!”Yunho shouted louder .
“WHY THE HELL DO YOU DRINK SO DAMN MUCH YUNHO?!”you shouted at him.
“BECAUSE!...”
“BECAUSE WHAT?!”
“Of you…”he whispered.
You heard what he said you were talking to yourself"_____....should I??? No! He's tricking me!"
"__________ AH! YOU BITCH! I SAID OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"Yunho shouted while knocking the door.
You were scared for your life you hated it when Yunho was drunk...he always hit you like you were a dog. You grabbed your blanket and slept in the closet.

When you woke up you got out of the closet"Maybe Yunho won't...never mind..he always does..."you said to yourself.
You changed into some new clothes and opened the door"Good he's sleeping."
You walked over and started cooking some eggs. You made enough for Yunho also. You finished eating and you washed your dishes and when you turned around you saw Yunho eating the eggs[such a ninja right??? lol]
"Yunho...."you said in shock because you didn't hear him wake up.
"What _________?"he smiled.
You shoock your head"Never mind Yunho..."and you quickly dried your hands.
"___________ ah?"
"Yes Yunho?"
"I love you..."
You shook your head*Stupid liar like I'll fall for that.*"Whatever Yunho."
Yunho grabbed your wrist"_________ ah....why don't you believe me?"
"Because...I know...you never act like you do."and you tried to break free from his grip.
Yunho tightened his grip"______ ah..."
"OW! YUNHO! LET GO!"
"but-"
"Yunho I don't love you!"you shouted.
"WELL I DO!"he shouted back.
"Yunho...I'm sorry..."you said looking at the ground.
"THAT'S ALL I FUCKING HEAR FROM YOU! SORRY SORRY SORRY! SAY SOMETHING ELSE! I WANNA HEAR I LOVE YOU COME OUT OF THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!"
"WELL MAYBE IF I WASN'T TREATED LIKE A DOG I WOULD'VE LOVED YOU!"you shouted.
*SLAP!*Yunho slapped you across the face"WHAT?!"
You remained quiet.
Yunho took hold of your hair"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?! HUH?!"
"Ahh...Yunho stop it."
Yunho let go of your hair and pushed you towards the sink"Tell me..."he said coming closer.
You took a big inhale"I said...iF i WASN'T TREATED LIKE A DOG I WOULD'VE LOVED YOU..."
"Your saying I treat you like a dog?!"Yunho said in a low voice and came closer to you.
"Y...Yunho...stay away..."you said as you knew what was going to happen.
"Why?"
You quickly turned to face him and put your hands on his chest so he can't come closer"Stop it."
Yunho looked at you hands and slapped them away. He forcefully kissed you"Y...Yunho...stop it."you managed to say while tears fell from your eyes. You kept trying to make him stop but he didn't. Yunho ended up making your lip bleed*I feel so disgusting...*you thought as he contined to kiss you. When you felt his tiunge you immediately bit it and Yunho pulled away"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
You ran away from Yunho and right when you were about to be safe Yunho caught you around the waist with his arm"Running away now are we _______?"
"Yunho...please stop."you sobbed.
Yunho took off his belt*Please let him hit me please let him hit me.*you thought...you were wrong. Yunho used his belt to tie your hands together"You're not running away now."and he sat on top of you.
"Yunho...please stop it! Please stop it!"you begged.
Yunho kissed you lips then made his way to your neck*Please let this be all please!*you thought.
You felt a cold touch on your stomach quickly finding its way to your left breast"Yunho....s...stop it! please!"you cried.
Yunho smirked"Why?! I'm enjoying myself."
"Yunho...stop it...please..."
*RING!* *RING!* it was Yunho's cellphone.
Yunho groaned. He stood up and picked up his phone. When he turned around to look at you all he saw was your door shutting*Bastard Athena...you fucked it up.*Yunho thought.

You locked your door and stared to cry harder*...I HATE YOU JUNG YUNHO! I HATE YOU!*you thought.

Jaejoong's POV~

I was outside watering my plants when I saw the girl come into her room. She was crying again. I stopped what I was doing and got out some pen and paper. I wrote something in it then folded it into a paper airplane and threw it over to the girl's open porch.*I hope she writes back.*

No One's POV~

You were crying when you saw something fly in your room. You looked around and saw a white paper airplane. You opened it and it said'Don't be sad...hi...I'm Kim jaejoong ^__^'

You wiped away your tears and wrote back then you threw it over to the smiling man.

Jaejoong's POV~

I opened it'Hi Jaejoong...I'm ____________'
I smiled...Then I wrote 'Can we be friends?' and threw it.
A few seconds later it returns 'Sure...'

How is it???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:52 pm

Chapter 2
[Why did Yunho keep these away from me]‏

The next day Jaejoong woke up around 5:40 am and found himself outside. *Why am I here instead of bed?*he thought. Then he remebered what happened you two threw paper airplanes back and forth all night. A smile appeared on Jaejoong's face. He looked where you were at he chuckled"You still there too _______ ah?"he asked himself.
He watched you sleep for about a good 30 minutes before you woke up.
You smiled at him...Jaejoong was the only person that has ever made you smile like this...you felt something special towards him. Jaejoong threw you a paper airplane 'Hey there sleepy head did you sleep well?'
'Yeah..you?'
To tell the truth you had another nightmare.
'Yep...I was dreaming of you.'
You rolled your eyes 'Lover boy.'
'You lover boy.'
You giggled 'Whatever well I didn't dream of you :)'
'Meanie! Look at the pout on my face! :(((' and you looked at Jaejoong and he had a pout on his face. You giggled 'Babo'
'I'm watching you!O.O'
'Stalker!!!'
'WHAT?! Fine then I'm not writting to you anymore!'
You read it and wrote back 'I'm sorry.'
You went inside to change. You took a quick shower and did the laundry even Yunho's. While you were washing it you spotted a few female undergarments it wasn't yours it was the other girls...the one's he brings home. It didn't really bother you because you don't even love him...you were forced to live with this devil. You didn't even know why you always did nice things for him!...*Unni always said...that I was too nice*You were now folding Yunho's clothes and put them on the couch. While you stood up you saw a pile of envelopes addressed to you. Suspicious you grabbed them and went to your room. When you locked the door you looked at the envelopes....they were all from your older sister in jail...Yoona. Your eyes widened you looked at the date it was sent 'June 5th' it was the day of your birthday. Another one'May 18, March 20, December 25, January 1, January 8, February 14,' and more envelopes...Each envelope you examined brought tears to your eyes*Why did Yunho keep these away from me?! God damn it! She's my sister!* The envelopes went all the way back to when she was sent to jail...about three years ago...you opened one it said '______ ah! I miss you so so so much! I wanna see you!' they were short letters. She always talked about the good...never the bad. 'June 5th...Happy birthday my little sister! I wish I was there to hug and kiss you! I wanna give you presents and everything you deserve! I love you forever!' You dropped yo the ground muffling your cry's so Yunho wouldn't hear you and so Jaejoong won't know. Everytime you tried to stop more tears formed. You kept crying and crying then you felt warm hands secure around you. You looked up to see Jaejoong hugging you"How-"
"The window."
"Leave!"
"Fine."and he started getting up.
Out of reaction you pulled him back"No...don't...I'm sorry for lying."
Jaejoong hugged you tighter"Just cry..."
"I might cry for a long time..."
"I don't care...I'll be here."
You hugged him tighter and continued to cry and you fell asleep. Jaejoong stayed with you the whole time even when you were sleeping.

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 6/14/2009, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:53 pm

Chapter 3
[JUNG YUNHO I HATE YOU!]

DREAM/FLASHBACK~

You got home from school and you put your backpack down to kiss you Omma on the cheek.
"How was school Sweety?"
"It was good...Do you need help with those boxes?"you asked.
You Omma smiled"That would be nice _____ ah."
You grabbed a box and started putting it in the moving truck. Once you two were done your Omma said"_____ ah...go get Yoona...we're leaving now."
"Okay...I'll be back!"you said as you went to get Yoona.
"Unni! Come on we're going!"
You heard her laugh and she walked over to you and pinched your cheeks"My little sister is so so so cute! Such a baby face!"she cooed.
"YAH! I'm 16! Baby my butt!"you said"Unni! Let go! My cheeks are turning red!"
"They're naturally red ________ ah!"
"Well then they're getting redder!"you whined.
Yoona smiled and let go"Kay then let's go _____ ah!"
As you two we're walking to the truck you remembered that you left your backpack"Oh...Unni go ahead I forgot something!"you said and went back to the kitchen. And while the time you were getting your back pack Yunho drove to your house*I'm never letting them take her away...even though we broke up.*Yunho thought and hid his gun with his jacket. Yunho got out of the car and saw You Omma and Yoona sitting outside talking. When they noticed Yunho they instantly stopped talking.g
"I heard you guys are moving..."'Yunho said.
"Yeah..."Your Omma said.
Yunho took out the gun and pointed it at your Omma"I'm sorry but I can't let that happen...I love her..."
Yoona went in front of your Omma"Yunho...stop it...If you love her then let her go...she doesn't love you."Yoona said.
"YES SHE DOES!"Yunho shouted and pushed Yoona away and shot your Omma and she held her chest in pain.
Yoona's eye's widened"OMMA!!! OMMA!"she shouted rushing to your dying Omma.
"YUNHO!! YOU IDIOT!"Yoona shouted"I hope you go to jail!"
"I've paid them...I'm in the clear Yoona..."and he looked at the door and you were staring at Yunho and you dying mother"Y...Yunho...you...you...Omma..."you rushed to your Omma.
"_____ ah?"your Omma weakly said.
"Yeah???"you said crying.
"You two...behave and love each other...araso?"
"Omma...don't leave..."you said.
She smiled"Omma's not leaving..."
You cried harder"Omma...Omma!"
She closed her eyes and the last words she said was"Yoona...____ ah...I love you."
You turned to look at Yunho...You stood up and started hitting his chest and pushing him away from the house"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! JUNG YUNHO I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU."You sat dropped down and cried. Yunho rushed to hug you.
"LET GO OF ME!!! I HATE YOU!"you screamed pushing Yunho away.
Yoona punched Yunho in the face and grabbed you"Let go of her Yunho...What happened to you?!...______ said she hates you...love her my ass..."

END OF DREAM/FLASHBACK

You woke up crying...you saw Jaejoong sleeping...You hugged you knees with one hand and covered your mouth with your other muffling your cries. Jaejoong woke up and saw your crying image and hugged you tightly"Shh..._____ ah...Jaejoong is here..."Jaejoong said in a soft gentle voice.
When you finished crying Jaejoong wiped away your tears"I wanna see ______ ah smile..."
You smiled"There we go..."Jaejoong said.
You looked at the pile of unopened letters from Yoona"Do you wanna read them?"Jaejoong asked.
You nodded your head 'yes' and picked them up.
"Alone or with me?"Jaejoongs asked.
"With you..."you mumbled.
You sat between Jaejoong's legs and one by one started reading the letters. They made you laugh...cry...smile...everything.... You ended up falling asleep when you were in the middle of maybe the thirtieth letter. Jaejoong looked at you and smiled*We've become close over the past few days _____ ah...I'm glad.*Jaejoong thought. He smiled at your sleeping face and hugged you tightly. Then Jaejoong dozed off to sleep too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:54 pm

Chapter 4
[You're safe in my arms]‏

You woke up and felt warm hands wrapped around your chest. Also someone's head on your shoulder, it was Jaejoong. You giggled*He's using my shoulder as a pillow...*you thought. You looked out the window and saw that it was getting dark. After a while you felt someone gently biting you neck"Grrrrr...I'm a eat you!"Jaejoong whispered.
"Aish...you babo!"you giggled.
"______ ah?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay now?"he asked
"Well...I feel better."you smiled.
"______ ah?...Umm...How come I always see you in your room?"
You sighed"I...I don't like the man who lives here too..."
"Why?"
"Because..."you said while remembering a painful memory.

[FLASHBACK]

"Yunho...please stop...Please...I don't want!"you cried as Yunho thrust his member in you.
"______ ah...ohh you're so tight."Yunho said.
"Yunho...stop it!...It hurts!"
Yunho ignored you and continued what he was doing.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"_____ ah??"Jaejoong asked.
You didn't reply because you still had that image of Yunho raping you. You started to shake a little"______ ah?...Are you okay??"
*DON'T CRY ______ AH! JAEJOONG WILL THINK YOU'RE A CRY BABY!*you thought.
"____ ah...you're a cry baby."
"Shut up Jaejoong..."you mumbled.
Jaejoong hugged you tighter"_____ ah...if you wanna cry then cry...I'll be here holding you...you're safe in my arms."
You touched his arms"Jaejoong...Thank you..."you said as a tear fell from your eye.
Jaejoong kissed the tear away"You're welcome ______ ah."
*I don't mind because I love you*Jaejoong thought.
You stupid stomach ruined the moment because it started growling Jaejoong laughed"Hungry??"
You nodded your head 'yes'.
"Kay then lets go eat!"
"Where?"
"Here."He smiled."I'll be back."and he went out to the porch.
About ten minutes past and Jaejoong was back again with a white box"Hi!"he smiled.
You smiled back"Hi...what's that?"you said pointing at the box.
"Dinner."he smiled sitting on the bed.
"You're the best Jaejoong."
"I am huh?"
"Cocky..."you rolled your eyes.
*Why does this guy make me feel like a...regular girl?...why was it so easy for me to talk to him?!*you thought as you two started to eat.
*Well...whatever it is...I'm glad.*you thought again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:55 pm

Chapter 5
[My one day of fun pt.1]‏

Jaejoong later on left you while you fell asleep. When you woke up you were a little sad to see that Jaejoong was gone*Oh well...he has other friends too...*you thought.
*RING!**RING!*
It was your cellphone without looking at your caller ID you answered"Hello?"
"______ It's MOI!"
"Who?"you asked.
"YAH!"
"Kay Athena I'm just kidding...so what???"
"Let's go out...I really wanna see you! It's been like forever! and Junsu's like literally DYING to see you!"
"Well...I'll see...If Yunho's not up then yeah..."You said.
"Kay umm...when you're ready call me! and Junsu and I will pick you up. My boyfr-"
"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!"
"YAH! Dumbass! Talk any louder and you'll wake up Yunho!"
"Kay...I'm gonna get ready Call you later Athena."and you hung up.

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

You dressed in a white mid thigh dress with black shorts and your converses. When you were outside the apartments you called Athena"Ello??"
"Hey it's _____"
"Oh! You ready??"
"Yep...I'm outside right now."you said swinging on your heels.
"Kay I'll be there in 5 minutes."
"Kay see you then."and you shut your phone.

You saw a black car pull up to you. The black tinted window rolled down and a man took off his sun glasses"Hey sexy wanna ride in the car with me."
You giggled"Aish...Junsu trying to hit on me."
Junsu shrugged"I don't know ______ ah...to be honest I like...err..."
"It's okay Oppa you like girls with an ass...boobs...long hair...plump lips...hmmm what else...-"
"Shut up ______"
"Oh and-"
"YAH!"
You giggled"I love you too Oppa." and got in the passenger seat. Athena was hiding and so when you sat down"BOOO!!!"
You jumped and your head hit the top of the car"Owww!!! Unni! You're so mean!"you whined and looked at Athena.
She pinched you cheeks"You're so cute _____ ah...I was forgetting how you looked like!"
"Unni stop it."you whined.
"Kay"and she let go.
"Where are we going??"you asked.
"Shopping and then the beach."
"But I -"
"I'll buy for you _____ ah...man...why do you have to live with that asshole...if it wasn't for my parents you would be living with me!"Athena said.
"Thanks Unni...Oh your boyfriend who is he??"you asked.
"Someone*giggle*He's my baby...I*looks at you*Don't worry______ you're always my baby."
"Better....it's okay Unni...he can be your number one."You smiled"Is he nice? Cute? Cool? Fun? S-"
"Just wait _____ okay! We're gonna meet each other at the mall okay!!! He's also bringing a friend!"Athena said winking at you.
"Sorry Unni but...I'm not really interested in anyone right now..."you said.

You walked into the mall and instantly you thought*Wow...I've been gone WAY to long.*
Athena giggled at your expression and took hold of your hand"Come on ______ ah...Let's go meet them."
You followed Athena and you took out your other hand for Junsu to hold. He smiled and held it. You felt like a kid holding your parents hands.
"ATHENA!!!!"a male voice shouted.
Athena's eyes lite up"Changmin Oppa!"she said letting go of your hand and hugged Changmin. You smiled and looked at Junsu"Oppa...They're cute together huh??"
Junsu smiled"Yeah...they are..."
"Oppa...you like some one...who's the lucky lady?"you asked.
"It's Changmin's *cough* sister...Boa..."
"AWWW-"
Junsu covered your mouth"Shut it!"
You nodded your head and Junsu let your head go"I keep it a secret."
Then Athena and Changmin came over to us"Hi...err....______ ah...I'm Changmin."he smiled.
"Unni I do not approve of this guy!"
"What?!"he shouted.
"Just kidding..."you said.
"_____ this is my sister Boa."
"Hi!"she smiled.
You waved at her.
"And this-"
"Jaejoong?!"you said pointing at him.
He smiled"Hi _____ did you cry when I was gone??"
"No...Oh! Athena! Where's Chun Oppa?!"you asked.
"Oh he'll b-"
Then someone hugged you from behind"Hi ______."
"Chun Oppa!"you said hugging him back.
"Aww I miss my lil baby!"he said pinching you cheeks.
"Yah! Unni already did that earlier! Do you want me to..."
"To what ____ ah??"
"I don't know..."you said.
"So...what are we gonna do??"Jaejoong asked.
"Oh! We gotta buy _____ a swim suit! I forgot to tell her the swimming thing."Athena said.
"Oh...okay then let's go!"Jaejoong said sliding his hands into yours.
Everyone[Yoochun, Junsu, and Athena] was surprised when you didn't do anything because usually you would push away the person away and run but no you let Jaejoong hold your hand. Everyone entered a store and immediately Athena pulled you to the bra section"How long has it been since you went shopping???"
You looked at the ground"Ummm...A long time ago"
Then Athena started gropping you chest"Uhh..Unni! Stop...it's embarrassing!"you said.
"WAH THEY GREW!!"she said in amazement.
Jaejoong happened to be watching little scene.
"We gotta buy you some new ones for you ______"Athena smiled pervertedly.
"YAH! I thought you had a boyfriend already!"
"I know I'm just playing with you ________ ah but seriously...what are you now 19? Those are getting too small for you."Athena pointed out.
You turned red"Unni..."
She hugged you"It's okay..."she said.

Later on you guys finished shopping and went to the parking lot"_______ you wanna ride with me?"Jaejoong asked.
"Sure."you said.
Jaejoong smiled and held your hand"Kay...come on then."and he led you to his car. Athena rode with Changmin, Boa with Junsu, You with Jaejoong and Yoochun...alone :(

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 6/14/2009, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:56 pm

Chapter 6
[My One Day of Fun pt.2]‏

You arrived at the beach with Jaejoong. You got out the car and ran to the sand"AHH!!! Feels so good!"you said. *I might as well enjoy it before I go back to Yunho.*you thought*He's gonna kill me...*
"____ ah?"Jaejooong smiled.
"Yeah?"you replied.
"Are you okay?"he asked.
"Yeah...I guess."
"_______ AH!!!"Athena and them shouted.
You turned around and hugged Yoochun"Hi Chun Oppa!"
"I m-"
"It's only been a while! gosh Chun Oppa!"you smiled
*It's a good thing she's smiling more...*Yoochun thought.
All of them changed into their swimsuits except for you. Athena bought you a *cough* two piece...They all went in the water and you sat down in the hot sand and watched them play in the water.
"________ AH! Come on!"Athena shouted.
"No...it's okay."you said as you watched Jaejoong. You smiled, he was giving Junsu a piggyback ride.
*Aish! Junsu if you want Boa to like you then instead of having Jaejoong piggyback ride you! Go give Boa the piggyback ride!*you thought.
You continued to watch them...well you were watching Athena and Changmin playing with each other*They're really cute together!*you thought. You hadn't noticed that Junsu and Yoochun weren't in the water. Jaejoong was splashing water in Boa's face and she was giggling non stop. Then you felt some one lift you up"YAH! Yoochun! Let me go!"you shouted. Junsu grabbed your feet and they walked you towards the water"YAH! YAH! DON...AHHHH"they threw you in the water. You stood up"YAH!"then you remembered that your top was white and had no bra underneath. You quickly sat down in the water and covered your chest. Jaejoong walked over to you"____...something wrong??"he asked.
You shook your head 'no'.
"Oh...okay then I'll go."Jaejoong said and walked away.
You quickly grabbed Jaejoong's wrist which caused you to stand up"Err...I kinda need you to...walk me to the car..."you mumbled.
"Why??"Jaejoong said as he looked at you. His eye's widened seeing your chest. He quickly hugged you so nobody would see you. *MY GOD!!!! HOT BODY!!!...YAH! JAEJOONG STOP IT YOU PERV!*Jaejoong mentally scolded himself. Jaejoong turned around and had you hold his waist"Here."and you two walked to his car.
"WOOOOOOO!!!!!"they all whistled.
You were finally in front of the car"Here."Jaejoong said giving you your shopping bag.
You opened the bag"OMO! This is the one with the swimsuit! omo! where's my...aish it's in Athena's car."you said scratching your head.
Jaejoong was trying hard not to look down*DAMN! IT'S SO TEMPTING!*Jaejoong thought. You grabbed the swimsuit and said"Turn around I'm gonna change."
"Kay."he said and Jaejoong turned around.
You quickly changed"Kay! I'm good...err...sorry I'm ugly."you said.
Jaejoong looked at you"YOU LOOK HOT!!!"Junsu loudly shouted.
You started turning red and Jaejoong hugged you at your waist and you two approched the water. You started swimming and the water started getting deeper and deeper and you were floating on your back. You floated for a while and your head bumped into someone. You opened your eyes and saw Jaejoong staring at you"Hi Jaejoong."you said.
He smiled"Hi ________ ah....how are you???"
"I don't know..."
"Why???"
You sighed"Jaejoong...I don't know"
"Oh really??"
"Yep!"
"Sure _____ ah...whatever."
You stood up and walked towards the car...-___- you clothed were still wet.
"Unni! Can I see your keys??"you asked.
"Sure!"and she threw you the keys.
You grabbed your clothes and quickly changed into some clothes that Athena bought you. The sun was setting and everyone left. You said your good-byes to Athena, Changmin, Boa, Yoochun, and Junsu. You rode with Jaejoong. During the ride he held your hand"______ ah?"
"Yeah Jaejoong??"
"Is something bothering you???"Jaejoong asked.
"Nope Jaejoong..."you said but you thought*Yes...Because I know once I go home Yunho will do something to me...*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:57 pm

Chapter 7
[Are you mad at me?]‏

Jaejoong dropped you off at the front doors of the apartments and went. You took a big inhale and went to your apartment. When you entered you saw Yunho sitting on the couch"Where the hell were you?"
"With my friends."you said.
"Why?"
"Yunho...I haven't seen them for almost two or three years! I wanted to see them!"you said raising your voice.
Yunho got up and smacked your head"I DON'T CARE!...YOU LEAVE WHEN I TELL YOU!"
"No...Yunho..."
"YOU WILL!"he said hitting your head harder.
"YUNHO! I'M A FUCKING PERSON!...I NEED TO GET OUT MORE! IN THE PAST YEARS...no...EVER SINCE YOU MADE YOONA UNNI GO TO JAIL...I'VE ONLY GONE OUT MAYBE TWICE!"you shouted.
Yunho slapped you across the face"APOLOGIZE!"
You swallowed your saliva"Why?"
Yunho hit you"Don't fucking talk to me that way you slut!"
"SLUT?!...oh ho ho bud you got me mixed up with those other girls you bring home!"you shouted.
Yunho's eye's bugged out"WHAT?!" [ >=( <---that's what his face was like! ]
*SHIT! _____ You dumbass!*you mentally scolded yourself.
Yunho started hitting you and you shielded your head"YOU'RE A WORTHLESS GIRL!"he shouted.
"You're a pathetic boy."you mumbled.
Yunho heard what you said and grabbed your collar"WHAT?!...PATHETIC?!"
You remained quiet.
Yunho continued hitting you and you covered your mouth to stop from screaming. Yunho soon got a phone call and he left you on the floor all bruised up. *At least he didn't rape me.*you thought.
You crawled to your room. You saw a paper airplane on your bed. Even though you were in pain you smiled. You read the letter 'Hey! had a fun time?'
'Yeah...I was glad you were there.'and you threw it to Jaejoong's porch.
A few moments later it came back 'Can I come over?'
'No.'you wrote afraid for Jaejoong to see you like this.
'AWWW...WHY?!'
'Because Jaejoong..I wrote so!'
'Fine! :('
You smiled*I'm just afraid that if you see me like this you won't be my friend anymore...*you thought.
You forgot to close your porch door and fell asleep on the floor.

Jaejoong's POV~

I saw that ______ didn't close her porch door*Ohh...that's not safe...what happens if someone goes in there...*there was a silence in my mind...*Maybe...NO!...I must respect her! I will not go!*I thought. I kept debating in my head if I should...I noticed that I was being REALLY stupid at the time*AISH!...I'll just close it and come back!* I went over and 'climbed' my way to her apartment. When I was going to close the door I couldn't help but to look at _____.[The lights were off...he couldn't see your bruises...yet...] I walked over to ______. I smiled but then that smiled faded as I saw some blue on her arm. I lightly touched it and her eyes flew open.

You felt someone touch your left arm, afraid that it would be Yunho you quickly opened your eyes...You saw Jaejoong looking straight into your eyes with a sad face.[ :( ] You saw him looking at your bruises"J...Jaejoong!"you said with wide eyes.[o.o]
"_______ ah...what-"
"LEAVE!"you shouted.
"Wh-"
"LEAVE!!!JAEJOONG LEAVE NOW!"
"___-"he only said half of your name.
"Jaejoong...please leave."you begged.
"WHY?!"he blew up.
"...B...Because...o-"
Then from the other side you heard the door open. Your eye widened. [they weren't like this o.o anymore they were like this O.O now]*SHIT! YUNHO!*you thought.
"___________ AH!"Yunho's voice shouted.
"Leave Jaejoong...please..."you said as tears started to form.
"Bu-"
Before he could finish you tried pushing him out. Jaejoong gave up and went. You locked the door and started crying your eyes out but muffled your cries"YAH! BI-"Yunho's cellphone rang.
*Sometimes I should thank the other girls he sleeps with...they always call him.*you thought.
Then the door slammed again and Yunho was gone.
I'm sorry Jaejoong...I didn't want you to see me like this'you wrote on a blank piece of paper. You opened your porch door. You saw Jaejoong looking at the ground. He looked up"__________ ah...what-"
"Jaejoong...I'm sorry..."
"What happened?"he asked.
"Errr....I fell..."you lied.
"Seriously _______ ah."
"NO! Seriously! I'm super clumsy!"you lied again.
*I want to hug her, but I'm afraid that I'll hurt her*Jaejoong thought.
Jaejoong took a big sigh and started to walk away. Out of reaction you hugged him*WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! I WANT HIM TO LEAVE, BUT AS SOON AS HE TRIES...I don't want him to...GAH! _________ WHY IS HE DIFFERENT?! WHY IS IT SO EASY FOR ME TO TALK TO HIM...to have him close to me...*You thought.
Jaejoong turned his body around and hugged you tightly"Ah..."
Jaejoong was about to let go"No...it's okay"you quickly said and hugged Jaejoong tighter even though it hurt a little. After a while you broke away and laid on your bed"Jaejoong?"
"Yeah?"he said laying next to you.
"Err...are you mad at me?"you asked.
"No..."he lied.
"How are you?"you asked trying to change the 'mood'.
"Bad."
"Why?"
"You."he said.
"JAEJOONG IF YOU'RE MAD AT THEN TELL ME! STOP GIVING ME ONE WORD ANSWERS!"you shouted.
"Okay."he said.
Then Jaejoong started laughing"Sorry!..._______ I'm just mad that you didn't tell me...Why would you hide this stuff from me?"he asked.
"Because..."you said and you turned your body so your back was facing him.

Last edited by JA3J00NG on 6/14/2009, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:58 pm

Chapter 8
[What happened in her passed]

One Month Later~

Jaejoong found out that Yunho abuses you and so he comes over less often so Yunho won't know. You two just throw each other paper planes back and forth. You were glad that he didn't avoid you.

Today was your Omma's death anniversary. You've only seen it once and you were going to visit her grave. Yunho was going to a meeting for his club and so he won't be home. You didn't really care what happened last time because you've had worse. When Yunho left you waited a while and then got ready.You wore a plain baby blue dress with your white flats. Jaejoong saw you getting ready[ohhh stalker! lol] and wondered where you were going. You left the apartment and walked outside. Jaejoong followed you. You went to a store and bought flowers for your Omma. You walked into the cemetary and looked for her grave. You found it next to your Appa's grave. You walked over to your Omma's grave and set the flowers down. You bent down to look at the picture of her on the grave stone"Omma...I miss you...If I didn't date Yunho you wouldn't be dead..."you said while tears fell from your eyes.
You felt uncomfortable being next to your Appa's grave...being close to it gave you chills, but you ignored it"Omma...how's heaven?"you asked"Is there any pain?...Any hate?...Do you suffer anymore?...Can I come with you?"
Jaejoong heard the last thing you said and it surprised him. He walked over to you and hugged you"Don't say that __________ah."
You wiped away your tears"What do you mean Jaejoong?"
"________ ah...cry...go ahead and cry, but I don't want you to say that..."
"Say what?"you pretended.
"Don't follow your Omma...Stay here and..."
"And what?...Get abused by Yunho constantly?"you said as tears stared to fall again.
"The po-"
"Yunho technically OWNS the police!"you sobbed"I can't tell! The only way out for me is to DIE!"
"Shut up...________ ah I'm sorry...Let's not talk about it..."Jaejoong said.
After a while you wiped away your tears and stood up. Jaejoong and you walked to a park and sat down on a bench"______ ah?"
"Yes Jaejoong?"
"Errr...what happened to your Omma...like...how did she die?...You do-"
"Yunho killed her..."you interrupted.
"Oh...So why do you live with him?"
"My Unni is in jail because Yunho had to blame somebody and my Appa...never mind."you said and stood up.
Jaejoong grabbed your wrist"What about him?"
"Nothing..."you said"Let go please."
Jaejoong let go and stayed at the bench watching you walk away. When you were far wnough away you chanted to yourself"Appa...I hate you...I hate you..."

~FLASHBACK~

You backed away from your Appa"A...Appa...w...what are you doing?"
"__________ ah..."He slurred.
"Appa...you're drunk...g..go away..."
He ripped off your shirt"APPA! STOP IT!"you shouted covering your body.
He pinned you to the wall"Appa! STOP IT!...PLEASE!"you sobbed.
"_______ ah...no one's home..."he smirked and ripped your skirt.
Your eyes widened"Appa! NO NO NO!!! STOP! PLEASE!"
"Shut up!"he slapped you.
You touched your cheek. He took off his pants. You tried to run but he tripped you and you fell to the ground. He held you down with one of his arms and took off your underwear with the other"APPA...STOP!! STOP IT!!! PLE-"he thrust his member in you you screamed in pain"A...appa...st...stop..nnn..it hurts...I hate you..."you cried.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

That was how you lost your virginity...You hated sex with ALL your heart...You ran back home and locked yourself in your room trying not to think of your past.

Jaejoong's POV~

*I wonder why _______ ah didn't tell me about her Appa?...Should I ask Athena...I want her to trust me...I want her to rely on me...*I thought while dialing Changmin's cellphone number.
"ELLO!"Changmin answered.
"Uhhhh Changmin?"
"Yeah?!"
"Dude! No need to shout!"I said into the phone.
"Oh...sorry Hyung."
"Yeah yeah...ummm...can I talk to Athena?"I asked.
"Sure...but remember she's mine!"
"Dude I don't like her..."
"Whatever."
"Hello?"a girl asked.
"Athena?"I asked.
"Can you come to the park...I wanna speak to you alone."
"Sure."and she hung up.
Ten minutes passed and I saw Athena. She smiled at me and came over"Hi Jaejoong!"
"Hi Athena."
"So...what did you want to talk about?"
"Ummm...You're ________'s best friend right?"
"Yep!"she said.
"What happened in her passed?"I asked.
Her smile faded"Jaejoong...do you really wanna know?"
I nodded my head"Yes...I do."
She sighed"________ ah had a nice life before Yunho...Yunho and ______ ah started dating and Yunho fell for her. Later on ________ ah had to move because Yoona, her Unni got a better job...Yunho wasn't going to let that happen. He killed her Omma and had Yoona take the blame and so she was sentanced to 65 years in prison...Yunho raped_______ ah when she was around 17."
"Yunho took her virginity?!"I said.
Athena shook her head"No..."
"What about her Appa?"I asked.
She sighed"He killed himself because he made a big fucking mistake in his life and I'm glad he's dead!"she said as tears fell from her eyes.
"What did he do?"
Her hands curled into fists"That bastard was the one who took _______ ah's virginity! That bastard raped ______ ah when she was only 15! And at the time she was dating Yunho...she was 15 when it happened! _______ ah...even though that bitch rapped her she still calls him Appa!...he hanged himself about a week after that...I hate him so much!..._______ ah only told this to Me, Junsu, and Yoochun...Yunho found out later...I hate it...she had no one to turn to at the time because I was in the states visiting my grandma, Junsu had camp, and Yoochun went to Japan."
"Her own...I...AISH!"I said and ran home.

AT YUNHO'S CLUB~

"Yunho!..."a voice said.
Yunho turned around"Heechul! Dude! What's up?!"
"Nothing! You!"
"Same here...what are you doing here?"Yunho smiled.
"Well...You know _________ ah?"Heechul said.
"Yeah?"
"Do you still care for her??"
"Of course! I love her!"
Heechul looked down"Yunho...you know that your Ap-"
"He's not my Appa."
Heechul sighed"Kay...You know Mr. Jung doesn't like it that you like __________ ah so much."
"I know...I don't care."
"Yunho...why do you do this...Mr. Jung will hurt _____ ah...you know I consider her as a dongsaeng!"Heechul said. [Heechul doesn't know that Yunho raped you]
"How...she has nothing..."Yunho said.
"Yunho...just come back with us..."Heechul said putting his hand on Yunho's shoulder.
"The mafia...Hell no!"Yunho shouted.
Heechul sighed"Well...I tried."and he left the club.
About an hour later Mr. Jung walked in"Yunho..."
Yunho turned around"What."
"What? You treat me so coldly Yunho...show Appa some love!"Mr. Jung whined.
"Fuck you."
Mr. Jung sighed"Can I have a drink with my son?"
"I'm not your son."
"Fine...then."and Yunho signaled the waiter to give them a drink.
"Here you go sir."he said and left.
Mr. Jung took out a pill from his pocket and put it in Yunho's drink when he wasn't looking*You'll regret not coming back my son...I'll make sure you'll hate yourself.*Mr. Jung thought as he watched Yunho take a sip of his drink. Mr. Jung smirked and drank his.[if you don't get it Mr. Jung drugged Yunho.]

You were sitting on the floor trying not to think of your past when you heard a sudden knock. You looked up and saw Jaejoong. You walked over and opened thr porch door"Hi Jaejoong."
Jaejoong hugged you"Jaejoong...what this for."
"You can always rely on me _________ ah..."
"Jaejoong what are you talking about?"
"Athena told me...I'm sorry...if they aren't there for you I will ALWAYS be there no matter what."Jaejoong said.
You hugged Jaejoong tighter"I...wanted to tell you...I'm sorry...Jaejoong I trust you I really do I'm sorry I-"
"______ ah...It's okay..."he interrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:58 pm

Chapter 9
[I'm sorry...]‏

You finished crying and Jaejoong went home. You for once sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. Your chin on your knees you were waiting for Yunho to come home*Yunho might be hungry...I'll go make him something.*you thought as you stood up. You made him tofu with beef. You put the lid on it afterward so it wouldn't get cold and you sat back on the couch watching T.V. You sighed*Why am I doing this even though he's so mean to me?*you thought.

A few hours passed and it was around 11:30 p.m. The door knocked a few times and you opened it. Yunho gripped your shoulders"______ ah..."
"Yunho...whats wrong?"you asked touching his shoulder.
Yunho pulled you into a kiss. You pulled away and looked into his eyes. Your eyes widened those were the look in his eyes when he first raped you. You tried to run away from him but he held on to your wrist. You tried to get away with tears forming in your eyes"Yunho!...Please stop it!"
Yunho pushed you to the wall and you slid down"Oww..."
Yunho came near you and ripped off part your dress. Your eyes widened"Yunho no...Please don't..."you said holding together your dress. He ignored you and ripped the rest off. You covered your body"Yunho...please stop..."you said tears falling from your eyes. You tried so many times to get away...but in the end it was the same as before. He raped you...again.

Yunho woke up in his bed he was shirtless and didn't remember anything...well after he had a drink with his father. Yunho looked to the side of his bed and he saw you. You were curled into a ball with the sheets over your body. Yunho's eyes widened*SHIT! I remember now!...FUCK! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU...You've made me hurt _______ ah once...and now twice...I can promise you now that I WILL kill you...even if you are my appa...*Yunho thought. Yunho looked at your sleeping self and put your hair behind your ears*I'm sorry _______ ah...*Yunho thought touching your cheek. You twitched at his touch and you woke up. You remembered yesterday and yo started crying. Yunho hugged you, you were about to say Jaejoong's name but then Yunho said"______ ah...I'm sorry...I-"
"LEAVE!"you cried wrapping the blanket around you tighter.
"_______ ah p-"
"YUNHO LEAVE!!! PLEASE LEAVE!"you sobbed.
"___-"
You covered your ears"I DON'T WANNA HEAR!"
Yunho sighed and walked out into the living room.

Yunho closed the door and walked into the kitchen. He noticed a pot and took off the lid*Even though I do all kinds of bad things to her she still has the heart to do these things for me...Yunho...you idiot.*he thought. Yunho's cell phone rang and he answered it"Yeah?"
"Yunho?"
"What Kim Bum."
"Come to the club right now."
"Why?"Yunho asked.
"It's your Appa..."
"I'll be there."and Yunho hung up. He saw a shirt laying on the floor and wore it. He glanced at his room before he left*______ ah...I'm so so so sorry...*he thought then left.

You heard Yunho leave and you went to your room. You were too lazy and slept with the bed sheets wrapped around you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 12:59 pm

Chapter 10
[Can I hug you?]

Yunho arrived at his club. It looked closed*Looks like Kim Bum went somewhere.*Yunho thought. He went inside and saw his Appa sitting at a table with other men next to him. Yunho walked over to him"What."he said coldly.
"Awww...Yunho...you're so mean."Mr. Jung pouted.
"Shut up you old man."
Mr. Jung smirked"Do you remember what happened last night?"
Yunho grabbed Mr. Jung's collar"Shut the fuck up bitch...It was all your fault!...If _______ ah hates me I'll kill you."
Mr. Jung kicked Yunho to the floor"Ha...Fuck you son...kill me?!...don't make me laugh!"
Yunho punched Mr. Jung in the stomach"I'm not your fucking son."
All of Mr. Jung's men pulled Yunho away from Mr. Jung"Look here son...even if you did kill me...you'd be dead too."he smirked.
"Then great...I'll have someone to accompany me in hell."Yunho said.
Mr. Jung punched Yunho's stomach"Yunho...how does ______ ah look like? Is she sexy?"
Yunho shoved the men holding him and jumped on Mr. Jung, hitting his face. The two men were soon in a fist to fist battle. One of Mr. Jung's men tossed him a pocket knife and Mr. Jung stabbed Yunho in the side. Mr. Jung's men took hold of Yunho and Mr. Jung held his son's chin"Should I bring ______ ah into living hell with the two of us?"he smirked.
"I'll kill you if you even touch her!"Yunho shouted.
"Let's see about that...Hmmmm...what should I do to her?...Beat her?...Cut her?...Rape her?"Mr. Jung smirked.
"YOU DO ANY OF THAT SHIT AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL DIE BY MY HANDS!"Yunho shouted struggling to get free of Mr. Jung's men's grip.
Mr. Jung chuckled"My son-"
"Fuck you! I was NEVER your son!"Yunho shouted.
"Oh really?...then why...do we seem so alike?"Mr. Jung said signaling his men to let go of Yunho.

You woke up and got dressed. You went into the kitchen and saw some leftover tofu. You grabbed a plate and ate some. When you finished you cleaned the dishes. You started getting bored and you cleaned the apartment. When you finished all that it was close to noon and you went into your room. You looked out the porch door*Is Jaejoong up??...Maybe not...it's Saturday he probably wants to sleep in.*you thought. You heard a knock at the door and you opened it. You saw Yunho holding his side, your eyes widened and you helped Yunho in the apartment"Aish! Yunho! What the hell did you get yourself into?!"you said as you set him on the couch.
"Shut up..."he mumbled.
You ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit and some bandages. You cleaned his wound, applied medicine, and bandaged it up. You stood up to leave, but Yunho grabbed your arm. You looked at him"Yunh-"
"Look _____ ah I'm really sorry...and even if you hate me...thanks a lot."Yunho interrupted while looking into your eyes.
"Why are you saying thanks to me..."you mumbled.
"Because...the way I treat you...the things I've done to you...all of that and yet you still have the heart to help me..."Yunho said with sad eyes.
You looked away"Yeah...whatever Yunho..."
He let go of your arm"__________ ah...I really do love you...I...I'm sorry I screwed up your life..."
You looked at him again"Yunho...NOW you're apologizing?!...After my Omma's death three years ago and having Yoona take the blame for it...when you're finally hurting your apologizing?!"
"_________ ah...you know how I am with apologizing...I-"
"Yunho! It was my Omma!"you said walking away.
"I'm-"he was interrupted by the slam of your door*Yunho...You're a REAL shit head...*Yunho thought.

You slammed your door shut in the middle of Yunho's sentence. You laid on your bed. A few minutes later you heard a tap on your porch door. You looked over and saw Jaejoong. You stood up and opened it"Oh Hi-"
"Did Yunho hurt you?!"
"SHHHH He'll hear you."you whispered.
"What the hell happened to you?!"Jaejoong whispered/shouted.
"Oh...Yunho got hurt and I helped him..."you said.
Jaejoong gave you a weird look"YAH! I'm telling the truth!"
Jaejoong hugged you"Well then it's good that you're not hurt."
You pulled away"______ ah what's wrong?"Jaejoong asked.
"Errr well you have a white shirt on and well errrr...yeah...."you said pointing at yourself.
Jaejoong smiled"Do you think I care? It's just a shirt _____ ah."Jaejoong said pulling you into another hug.
"Jaejoong it's a white sh-"
There was a knock at the door"________ ah?"
You push Jaejoong out to the porch and open your door"Yeah Yunho?"
"Errr...I can't move my side that-"
"What do you need help with Yunho?"you interrupted.
He looked at the floor"Get the cups in the cabinet."he mumbled"I want water."
You walked out your room and gave him a cup with water"When you need something tell me? Araso?"
"Mmmm okay I will."Yunho nodded.
You closed the door and went to your closet and started changing.[Yes you forgot about Jaejoong! lol]
You heard a cough"Oh! Jaejoong! Sorry! I forgot..."you said turning around.
He chuckled"Yeah it's alright."
"Jaejoong..."
"Yeah _______ ah?"
"Errrrr...can I hug you?"you asked looking at the floor.
Jaejoong smiled"Sure."
You went over to hug him*I love the feeling when I'm in his arms...safe, secured...happy...why is it that only Jaejoong makes me feel this way?*you thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 1:00 pm

Chapter 11
[It was my fault...]‏

It was close to noon and Jaejoong left. You went out of your room to check on him. You saw him laying on the couch. You walked over to him and put your hand through his hair"Hey Yunho...-"
"Call me Yun...I miss you calling me that."he interrupted.
You give him a weak smile"Yun...do you want me to do anything for you?"
"Err...I'm hungry..."
"Kay...I'll go make something."you said and stood up.
While you were making food there was a knock at the door. Yunho gave you the 'don't' look. Soon the knocks turned into pounds onto the door. You eventually opened the door"Hello?"you said. You saw a man that looked similar to Yunho but older.
"Ohh...Yunho...you got a pretty little whore."the man spoke.
Yunho stood up and you helped him"She's not a whore."
"Really?...I don't like her."
You looked at the man*What did I do?*you thought.
"______ ah...go..."
You looked at Yunho with a worried expression but he nodded at you and you went into your room and locked the door.

"What do you want?"Yunho said.
"Let's just say...payback..."Mr. Jung smirked.
"Wh-"Mr. Jung held on Yunho's side"AHHH!"
Mr. Jung smirked"Go get his girl."
"DON'T TOUCH HER!"Yunho shouts.
Mr. Jung gives some of his men signs and they started to beat Yunho up"Because of her you made me hate you Yunho..."
"Fucking prick...you still don't tell me why you hate her so much."
"Simple...she looks like her mother...but better."he smirked.
"What the hell-"
"Her mother and I were ex-lovers...Her mother left me for her useless Appa..."Mr. Jung said.

There was lots of banging on your door and you heard Yunho in pain. You opened the door"GOD DAMN IT JUST TAKE ME! DON'T HURT HIM ANYMORE!"you shouted.
Mr. Jung smirked"Good girl."
"______ ah! Are you stupid?!"Yunho shouted.
You looked at him"Are you okay Yun?"
A man grabbed your upper arm"Come on."and dragged you away from Yunho. You could hear Yunho shout your name you sighed and tried to break free"As if-"
"JUST LET ME TELL HIM SOMETHING!"you shouted.
He let go of your arm and you ran to Yunho. You cupped his face"Yun...I'll be okay...don't worry..."
Yunho was crying not because of the pain because he didn't have the strength to protect you"No you won't."
You gave Yunho a smile"Yun...if I don't come back just remember...I forgive you. All the pain and hurt you gave me...I forgive you...so if I don't come back don't think it's your fault...it was mine."you said.
Then you paused"For not loving you enough."and you stood up and walked with the previous man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/14/2009, 1:00 pm

Chapter 12
[My Omma Dated This Jackass?!]‏

Yunho's POV~

I was shouting out ________ ah's name and after a while I saw her and she cupped my face"Yun...I'll be okay...don't worry..."she said.
I started to cry*It's my Appa _____ ah! I know you won't!*I thought "No you won't." i said.
_______ gave me a warm smile...one that I haven't seen in years and she responded "Yun...if I don't come back just remember...I forgive you. All the pain and hurt you gave me...I forgive you...so if I don't come back don't think it's your fault...it was mine."
*How the hell can she forgive me that easily?!*I thought while more of my tears fell. She paused in the middle of her sentence then said "For not loving you enough."then she stood up and walked away. I continued shouting her name even though it was a waste of breath because she won't come. *Damn it! I can't even protect her!*

End of POV~

You were riding in a black car with tinted glass. You rode in silence. You felt uncomfortable because at times the men in the car would touch you giving you disgusted feeling. When they told you to get out of the car you were afraid but in a way relieved because you won't be so damn close to those men. They took you into a big mansion and there was the man who looked similar to Yunho. Just by looking at him you started to worry about Yunho*Is he okay?*you thought. As you were walking to the man he smiled"Hello...I'm Mr. Jung...______ ah...you look just like her...but prettier...."he said while stroking your hair.
You showed no emotion"Like who?"you asked.
"Your Mother...or also known as...my ex-lover..."
*MY OMMA USED TO DATE THIS JACKASS?!*you thought.
"I see..."you responded"...looks impossible to me that you dated her."
"Oh...but we did...but she left me for that pathetic Father of yours."he said in a calm voice.
You punched Mr. Jung in the face"HE IS NOT PATHETIC!"you shouted.
Mr. Jung held your waist and pulled you close to him and you could feel his belt"Then why did he rape you?"he whispered in your ear.
"SHUT UP!"you shouted as you tried to pull away from him.
"_____ ah...he raped you, your own father."he repeated as he held on to you closer.
"SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP!"you shouted.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM WHEN HE RAPED YOU?! HUH?! ISN'T HE THE ONE WHO TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY?!"Mr. Jung shouted.
"SHUT UP! HE WAS DRUNK!!!!! HE WAS DRUNK!"you shouted as tears fell from your eyes and that moment replayed in your head. You managed to pull away from him but you tripped and fell. You tried to get up but your leg started to hurt"Oww..."
"You just pulled a muscle...you're fine."Mr. Jung said.
"I never asked for help so shut up."you said.
"Wow...boss she can say that to you but we can't?"a man behid you said.
Mr. Jung pulled out his gun and pointed it at him"What?"
You went in front of the gun"YAH! He works for you!"
"Your protecting the man who made you come over here."
"SO?!"you said.
Mr. Jung gave the man a look then put his gun away"Whatever...you're lucky Heechul..."
"Y...Yes..."he stuttered.
"Take her to an empty room."Mr. Jung told Heechul.
He nodded and Heechul carried you to a room. Everything was white...you smiled a little and Heechul looked at you confused"______ ah...why are you smiling?"
"Chu Oppa...you forgot?...White's my favorite color."you said.
Heechul hugged you"______ ah...I missed you...I'm so so sor-"
"Oppa It's okay...you didn't mean to do it...right?"you interrupted.
"______ ah....I'm still sorry...I wish I didn't work for him...Be careful...Mr. Jung is really scary..."

Yunho had passed out after you left. His wound felt better but his heart ached. He felt guilty for not doing anything to get you back. Yunho changed his clothes and left the apartment*I'm getting her back.*Yunho thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:02 pm

chap. 13 [Another Rape]‏

Heechul stayed in the room with you for a bit until a man called for him"I'll be back _____ ah."and then left. While he was gone you were getting really lonely...you haven't felt like this ever since...before Jaejoong...You sat near the window and looked outside. The sun was setting*Someone...please come for me...I don't want to be here.* While you were looking outside someone harshly opened your door"Looks like Yunho's coming for you ______ ah."
You turned around and saw a man"Who are you?"
"Han Geng..."he smirked.
"Wipe that disgusting smirk off your face I feel like puking."you said.
"Awww...ba-"
"Han Geng...don't."Heechul interrupted.

WHILE HEECHUL LEFT~

"What do you want?"Heechul said.
Mr. Jung gave him a cellphone"Call Yunho...see if he's coming for her."
"Never."Heechul said.
"Do you want me to find you sister?"Mr. Jung said.
Heechul hesitated then got the cellphone and dialed Yunho's number"Good boy...put it on speaker."
Then Heechul did as he said.
Yunho was driving to Mr. Jung's house when he got a call"Hello?"
"Yunho?"
"What Heechul?"
"Are you coming for _____ ah?"
"No duh!"
"Where are you going?"
"To HIS house..."Yunho said"If he does anything to _____ ah I'm gonna kill him."
Then Heechul hung up.
"Han Geng...go tell _____ ah the news."Mr. Jung smirked.
"Yes boss."Han Geng said and left.
Heechul was about to leave but then Mr. Jung grabbed his upper arm"I want you there when he comes."
"Y...Yeah."he stuttered.

Yunho entered the house and a man greeted him"Hello."
"Where the hell is she?"Yunho said while grabbing the mans collar.
"Upstairs...they're waiting for you."
Yunho left go of the man"They?"
"Yes...it's the first room on the left when you go upstairs...don't keep them waiting."
Yunho took a step and looked back and saw that the man was leaving. Yunho continued his way up the stairs"Stop touching me."Yunho heard you say.
Yunho opened the door and saw You, Heechul, and Mr. Jung in the room. You were near a desk and Mr. Jung was next to you.
"Yunho..."Mr. Jung smirked.
"Come on ______ ah lets go."Yunho said while taking hold of your arm, but Mr. Jung pulled you back.
"Yunho I told myself that I'll make you hate yourself...that's why I 'invited' you."Mr. Jung said while making you turn to the desk.
"What the hell? What are you doing to her!"Yunho shouted while coming closer.
"Heechul stop him."Mr. Jun ordered.
He nodded and prevented Yunho from coming closer. Mr. Jung lifted up your dress and pulled your underwear down"STOP!"you shouted as he unzipped his pants.
*No...no no no no...not another rape...*you thought while tears fell from your eyes.
"LET HER GO!"Yunho shouted while shoving Heechul.
Mr. Jung pulled out his gun and cocked it then, pointed it at your head"Move another step and I'll blow her brains out."
Yunho stopped"______ ah...I'm sorry."
You looked at Yunho with forgiving eyes and nodded your head. Mr. Jung smirked and he entered you. Your hands balled into fists against the desk and you bit your lip*Why does this happen to me?...I hate my life...*you thought. You didn't want to make any sound and so Mr. Jung thrusted into you faster.
"Ah...stop it..."you sobbed. You felt like dying so so much. You hated every second of it...it seemed worse than when your Appa did it to you. Mr. Jung kept one of his hands on your waist and one pointing at your head with the gun. *I wanna die...I wanna die I want this to stop so much please god...make it stop.*
BANG!
Mr. Jung took a step back and touched his stomach...someone had shot him. He fell to the floor bleeding to death. Your legs could barely support yourself and you were about to fall when Yunho carried you bridal style. You saw Heechul shaking with the gun in his hands"I will find my Noona by myself...I don't need your help."he mumbled. You guy ran to Yunho's car[Well Yunho was carrying you] and drove off.

Yunho sent Heechul home then drove to the apartment. He carried you there and laid you on your bed. When he was about to leave you hugged his waist"T...thank you Yun..."you cried.
Yunho hugged you"Why?...he still raped you _____."
"Thank you for trying...you didn't want me dead so the only option was to watch-"
"He still r-"
"I thought you weren't gonna come...I thought you were gonna let me stay there forever..."
"Never...I would alway come for you ______."
"Thank you Yun....thank you for coming...I really thought you weren't gonna come."you sobbed.
"Shh...don't cry ____ ah...Yunho is here."he said while stroking your hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:05 pm

Love By Flight ch.14 [MOVE!! Please move...]‏

A whole month has passed and you've kept it a secret from Jaejoong. You were afraid of loosing him...you didn't want to be lonely again. You trusted Jaejoong it's just you were afraid...would he get mad? Yunho let you out more and so you walked around Korea with Yunho. He finally got it through his head that you didn't love him. No matter how much he wished it wasn't true it was.

You were cleaning your room when you saw a paper airplane. You smiled and picked it up, it said
'Hey there ______ ah! How are you?'
'IDK...I'm kinda hungry...'you wrote.
'Psshhh...Fatty'
'Screw you Jaejoong I'm not! Sad'
'Aww...are you on PMS??'
After you read that your eyes widened*OMO! I just noticed I missed my period!..It's late right?...just late...*you thought.
'No...ARE YOU?!'
'NO! I'm a man!...Men don't have PMS's'
'You sure??? Wink'
'Ewwww'
You laughed'Just kidding Jaejoong...I miss you.'
'I do too...can I come over?'
'You can't I'm going somewhere.'
'Aww too bad well where are you going?'
'I don't know...Yunho's taking me.'
'YUNHO?! DIDN'T HE RAPE YOU?!'
'I forgave him.'
'AISH! YOU FORGIVE TO EASILY!'
'I'm sorry.'
'It's okay.'
Then you left with Yunho.

JAEJOONG'S POV~

She didn't write back...oh well. I missed her...She hasn't talked to me much and I want to tell her how I feel. I want her to be by my side but what if she doesn't feel the same? I love ______. I remember when I first saw her, when I first heard her cry, when we first met, when we first talked, when I first held her in my arms...I love ________...

END OF POV~

Yunho took you to a club"Wow...Yun...you work here?"
"No...I own it."He smiled
When you were walking with Yunho a girl pushed you"YAH! Why are you with Yunho Oppa!"
"Errr...sorry...Yun do you know her?"you asked.
"Ewwww...I don't like trashy girls."Yunho said.
You looked him in the eyes"Yun....it's okay...you can go with her."
"Yeah listen to that fatass."the girl said.
*Thats right...I've been gaining some weight...but just a pound or two.*you thought.
"Screw off who are you anyways?"Yunho said.
"OPPA! It's me! Jessica!"she stomped.
"I don't remember you."Yunho said as he and you walked away from her.
"I'm gonna kill that girl...no one get's close to my oppa."Jessica said to herself then left.
Yunho took you tot his office and you sat down in his leather chair"Yah! That's my seat!"he pouted.
"I wanna sit here."you stuck out your tounge.
"Fine then I'll sit on your lap."Yunho said as he motionged to sit on your lap. You got off"Fine here."you said and sat at the other side of the desk. Later on you got bored and walked out of Yunho's office and you bumped into some weird men"Hey there sexy."one said while rubbing your thigh.
"Heh heh...hi...Bye!"you said and walked out the club.
"Look who we have here."a female voice said.
You looked at the girl"Jessica?"
She shoved you against the wall"Look here I don't want you near my oppa."
"I live with him."you said.
Jessica laughed"Ha! Proves that you're a fucking slut!"
"I'm not a slut! Unlike you I don't leave my boobs hanging out and short skirts so guy can see your panties."you said.
"Fuck you! I have a sense of style unlike you bitch!"
"Sure thing Unni."you said.
"YAH! I'm 20!"
"Yeah...I'm younger than you."you said and tried to leave.
She shoved you back into the wall"BITCH! SCREW OFF! YOU REALLY WANNA DIE?!"Jessica shouted.
"Move."you said as you tried to leave again.
"YAH! AREN'T YOU PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT GONNA HELP ME?!"Jessica shouted at the men.
You looked up it was the men from before"Jess...what do want us to do?"they said.
Jessica smiled"Anything...Just make her suffer..."
They all smirked at you, you hated seeing that face on men...it disgusted you. You felt one of them pat your butt"So cute."
You saw an opening and ran away"YOU SHITS! GET HER!"Jessica shouted.
The men took off after you. You had no idea where you were going but away from them was better. Then you heard a women shout"YOU!! LOOK OUT!!"
You stopped and looked at the women and she was pointing at something. You looked at what she was pointing at. It was a car going full speed...and you could tell it was not going to stop. Your feet wouldn't budge"Move...please!"you scolded your feet. Then the car hit you and you flew 10ft back. You heard people shouting out for help. Then you saw someone in the crowd"Yun..."then everything went black.

lol just kidding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:06 pm

Love By Flight ch.16
[I Want You To Know That...]‏

Yoochun came back with more food"Oppa! Why'd you buy so much?!"you asked.
Yoochuin kissed your forehead"I don't want my baby girl to get hungry do I?"
You smiled"Thanks Oppa."
Yoochun cut the watermelon into pieces and you ate almost the whole thing[wow...your gonna have to pee a lot! LMFAO!]
"Aish! I'm so fat!"you pouted.
Yoochun chuckled"Baby girl not you're not...at least not yet."
"Oppa! You're so mean!"you laughed.
"But Oppa still loves you."Yoochun smiled and you smiled back.
Later on you fell asleep while watching t.v. and Yoochun carried you to your bed. Yoochun laid you on your bed and pulled the covers over you then kissed your forehead. While Yoochun was doing that Jaejoong happened to be watching"So...Y...Yoochun...is that the reason? Do you love Yoochun?"Jaejoong asked himself.

When you woke up you found yourself in your room. You went to the living room and saw Yoochun sleeping on the couch with the t.v. on. You smiled and turned off the t.v. You walked over and looked at Yoochun"Than you oppa."
You went back to your room and saw a paper airplane you smiled and opened it.
'Hi _________.'
'Hi Jaejoong'
'Kay...I want you to know that I'm not going to write to you anymore and no longer see you.'Jaejong wrote.
'What do you mean?'you wrote back as you teared up*No...Jaejoong don't do this I don't want to lose you.*you thought.
Then you waited...and waited. He wasn't writing back. You started to cry. You went out to the porch and shouted"YAH! KIM JAEJOONG! WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING BACK?!"
You looked at his porch, he was no longer there. You saw him in his kitchen doing paperwork. You sighed"I thought you said we'll still be friends...Jaejoong I'm sorry...I love you so so much, but you don't want me...I'll disgust you..."you silently sobbed to yourself "Either way...I lost you...you liar...*wipes away your tears*Fine...if this makes you happy."and you went inside to your room.

JAEJOONG'S POV~

I wrote to ______ ah to tell her that I won't write to her anymore or see her. I didn't want to do that, but I had to. She has Yoochun and I'll want to steal her away. After she asked me 'what do you mean' I couldn't write back. She would hate me if I wrote 'Because I love you and I don't want to steal you away.' I heard her shout "YAH KIM JAEJOONG WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING BACK?!"I was at the kitchen table making me look like I was doing paper work, but I was crying...I still am. She'll be happy with Yoochun...right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:08 pm

Love By Flight
ch.17 [I Love You]‏

That night you cried yourself to sleep, locking yourself in your room.
You hate it you were pregnant with god knows who's baby and Jaejoong
didn't want to see you anymore. You wanted to die so much, but the
little one inside of you made you stop thinking that.
"I'm
one month pregnant and I don't even know who the father is...and I love
a man who hates me."you said to yourself as tears fell from your eyes.
You looked at your ceiling"Jaejoong...is this what you want?"
There was a knock at the door"_____ ah?"Yoochun yawned.
You remained quiet"Aish...she's sleeping...*sigh*oh well."Yoochun said to himself as you heard his footsteps fade.
You looked at your stomach and gently rubbed it"Please...don't be evil like Yunho...please have his good side."

The
next day you walked out of your room and saw Yoochun, he was about to
knock on your door and so his hand was in mid air"Hey _______
ah."Yoochun smiled.
"Hey Chun Oppa."you said.
"_____ ah are you okay? You sound like a zombie."Yoochun said while holding your upper arm.
You shoved it off"I'm fine."
Yoochun
looked at you worried and you opened the fridge. You looked in it for a
second then your eyes widened. You covered your mouth and quickly ran
to the bathroom. You threw up and Yoochun rubbed your back. When you
finished you rinsed your mouth and went to the living room and turned
on the t.v. It looked like you were watching t.v. but you were staring
into space thinking about Jaejoong. After a while you went into your
room and opened the porch door and went outside. You saw Jaejoong and
smiled"Jae-"
He left. Your smile faded and you it your lip"So...no longer friends huh?...okay..."you said as you started to cry again.
*WHY THE HELL AM I CRYING SO DAMN MUCH FOR HIM!! GOD! HE'S JUST A GUY!*you thought.

The
whole day you didn't eat, you were too depressed about Jaejoong and you
even forgot about the baby you held. Yoochun got worried for you and
the baby. He went into your room to find you sleeping. You left the
porch door open and Yoochun went to go close it when he saw a white
paper airplane on the ground. He picked it up and closed the door. He
looked at the airplane and noticed some writing. Yoochun unfolded it
and read the writing. There was one part Jaejoong later on added it
said,
'_____ ah I know I said that I won't write to you anymore and
it's true, but I want you to know that I'm only doing this because I
want you happy.'
Yoochun crumpled up the paper and threw it on the ground. Yoochun walked out of your room and closed your door.
"Jaejoong
you idiot what the hell do you mean? You're not talking to her because
you love her?! Now I know why _____ ah has been even downer!"Yoochun
said to himself and left your apartment.

Yoochun walked over to Jaejoong's apartment and knocked on the door. Jaejoong answered it"Oh...Hi Yoo-"
Yoochun interrupted Jaejoong with a punch to the face"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!"
"Say what?"
"THAT YOU WON'T SEE ______AH ANYMORE?!"Yoochun shouted.
"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO STEAL HER AWAY FROM YOU!"Jaejoong shouted.
"WHAT THE HELL?! What do you mean?!"
"Isn't she your girl?"
"NO! Me and ________ ah? NEVER! We only see each other as a brother and sister!"
"Whatever...she doesn't even like me anyways."Jaejoong spoke softer.
"What?! She loves you, you idiot!"
"Then why did she say no when I confessed? HUH?! Tell me?"
"Because...AISH! _____ ah I'm sorry."Yoochun said.
"What?"Jaejoong said confused.
Yoochun sighed"I promised ______ ah that I won't tell anyone, but I have to..."
"What's wrong?"Jaejoong asked a little concerned.
Yoochun sighed again"______ ah is pregnant..."
"With who's child?"Jaejoong asked.
"We don't know...Either Yuho or his father..."
"How long has she ha-"
"A month."Yoochun interrupted.
"So...She said she didn't love me because she was fucking pregnant?!"Jaejoong shouted.
"Yes...Time to time I hear her say that you don't want her because she's dirty and pre-"
Yoochun didn't get a chance to finish because Jaejoong sprint away.

You
were laying on your bed awake when you heard pounding on the door. You
got up and opened it. You saw Jaejoong, he was panting.
"Oh..Ja-"
Jaejoong
kissed you passionately. When you both pulled away Jaejoong wrapped his
arms around your waist and put his forehead against yours"I love you
_______ ah..I'm sorry...I'm an idiot I-"
"Jaejoong you don't want m-"
"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOUR PREGNANT!"Jaejoong interrupted.
Tears started to fall"But it's no-"
Jaejoong interrupted you with another kiss"As long as I have you I'm fine and anything you love I will too."
You
smiled and Jaejoong kissed away your tears"Jaejoong...I love you
too."and you laced your arms around Jaejoong's neck and you two stayed
like that until someone coughed"Ahem..."
You two separated"Oh...Chun Oppa."
"I see you two are t-"
You interrupted him with a smabk in the head"Oww what was that for?"
"For telling Jaejoong"then you kissed his cheek"And that for straitening things out."you smiled.
"Well as long as my dongsaeng is happy."Yoochun smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:08 pm

Love By Flight ch.18 [I'm So Sorry]‏

The next day you woke up early, it was maybe around 4:30 am. You walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. You looked around the kitchen and sighed"God...boredom kills!!!"you said. Then Yunho walked out of his room and saw you. He smiled and hugged you"Good morning _____ ah."Yunho said.
You smiled back"Morning Yun."
"Look I gotta go to the club Kim Bum said he wanted to talk."Yunho said as he put on his jacket.
"Kay...take care Yun."
"Yeah...you too ____ ah."Yunho said as he went out the door.
You got bored and started to do chores around the house. While you were folding Yunho's clothes your stomach started to hurt a little but you ignored it. Soon it started to hurt a lot and you were getting worried. Then you collapsed and everything went black.

"Shit! I forgot my cellphone at home."Yunho said to himself and went in his car. He drove back to the apartment and opened the door. Yunho saw his cellphone on the coffee table. When he picked it up Yunho saw you on the ground in his room. He ran to his room and his eyes widened when he saw you"______ AH!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!"Yunho shouted.
Yunho quickly took you to the hospital.

You woke up and felt emptiness. Your eyes widened"The baby!"you said.
The doctor who was standing there looked at you with sad eyes"Miss...I'm sorry...You lost the baby."
"I WHAT?! I LOS-"you couldn't finish your sentence and you started crying"I'm so sorry I'm so sorry."you repeated.
The doctor pat your back"It's okay..."
"P...please leave."You said.
The doctor nodded and left. Shortly after Yunho walked in"____ ah..."
"Yunho I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'm sorry I-"
Yunho hugged you"Shh...____ ah...Don't cry"
"Please don't be mad at me."you cried as you hugged him.
"Shh...Why would I be mad?"
"B...because I didn't tell you and it was my f-"
"_____ ah...It's not your fault."
"I LOST THE BABY!!!"you cried.

Yunho took you home and you went straight to your room and cried. You heard your porch door open and you looked up to see Jaejonog. Jaejoong quickly hugged you"Baby...what's wrong?"
"I was too weak...I lost the baby..."you sobbed.
"____ ah You aren't weak."
"THEN WHY DID I LOSE THE BABY?!"
"_______ ah...you're not the only one who's lost a child."
"But...I was stupid! I wasn't careful! And now...because of me*touches your stomach*there is no longer a living thing in me!"you cried.
Jaejoong hugged you tightly trying to calm you down. Eventually he did and you fell asleep in his arms. Jaejoong played with your hair and watched your sleeping figure and soon fell asleep to. You had left your door unlocked and so Yunho walked in and saw you and Jaejoong. Yunho's hands formed a fist and he closed the door*Damn it Yunho! Get it through your head! _____ ah doesn't love you anymore! Don't be so protective...*Yunho thought as a tear escaped his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:09 pm

Love By Flight
ch.19 [First Date]‏

When you woke up you saw Jaejoong holding you, you smiled*Why am I so lucky?....I wonder...do I really deserve you??*you thought as you looked at Jaejoong's sleeping face. Slowly his eyes opened and he smiled at you"Morning babe."
You smiled"Morning Jaejoong."
You sighed and touched your stomach*I'm sorry...I wasn't strong enough...I was weak.*you thought.
Jaejoong noticed the sadness in your eyes"_____ ah...it's not your fault."
"But...still...I was too weak...I wasn't strong enough."you said on the verge of tears.
"Shh...Babe don't cry."
You bit your lip to prevent the tears from falling and after a few moments of silence you looked at Jaejoong.
"Wanna go on a date?"he asked.
You smiled a little"Sure."
Jaejoong pecked your lips"Kay...get yourself ready."
You nodded and stood up. Jaejoong left and your got yourself ready. You wore a white shirt with blue skinny jeans and your black converses. You kept your hair down and naturally wavy. You told Yunho you were going out and he just nodded his head and you went down to the lobby. When the elevator door opened you saw Jaejoong waiting for you.

He wore : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yW8Wyrd4K0c/Ruc-GWn3T_I/AAAAAAAABzQ/KE77oIohlVA/s400/jaejoong343gu4.jpg

You looked at him and smiled"Hi Jaejoong."
"Hi Babe...you look nice."he said while holding your hand.
"You two."

Jaejoong took you to the park and you two walked around hand in hand talking. You noticed that this park was near the cemetery and you looked at Jaejoong"Err...Jaejoong."
"Yeah?"he said.
"Err...Do you want to see my Omma?"you asked.
He smiled"That would be nice."
You two walked to a flower shop and bought some liles your Omma's favorite flower. You and Jaejoong walked up to her grave and you set down the flowers"Omma...this is Jaejoong...he's my boyfriend."you said looking at the picture of her on her grave stone.
Jaejoong smiled at the picture"Hi...I'm Kim Jaejoong ________ ah's boyfriend...I will treat her well. I love her."
You smiled and Jaejoong looked at you and gave you one in return. You could see your Appa's grave when you looked at Jaejoong, you shivered a little.
"Are you cold?"he asked.
"No..."you said.
You sighed and walked over to your Appa's grave. You were staring at his grave stone, standing on 'his' space made you fear that something in the ground will take hold of your feet and drag you down.
"A...Appa...*sigh*...h...how are you?"you managed to say.
You tried to smile"You and Omma are okay now...right?"you asked.
Jaejoong saw how uncomfortable you were and he held your hand"Babe...We can go if you want."
You nodded your head and started going toward the exit.

Jaejoong and you went to the movies and saw _______ <---insert your fav movie. He bought the tickets and popcorn. After the movie he sent you home and when you were about to go inside he pulled you into a kiss. You gladly kissed back and when you both pulled away you were out of breath. Jaejoong kissed your forehead"Take care babe."
"You too Jaejoong."you said and went inside.
*Jaejoong...you make me forget about all the bad things in my life...I love you.*you thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:12 pm

Love By Flight ch.20 [Leave]‏

*I skipped a few months or so lol XD

---------------------------------------------

One day you came home after you visited your Omma's grave Yunho was still sitting on the couch. He looked at you and turned off the t.v.
"Is something wrong Yun?"you asked.
"How long?"
You looked at him confused"What do you mean Yun?...How long what?"
He slammed the remote on the coffee table"How long have you and that GUY!....How long have you two known each other?!"
"A while...."
"HOW LONG?!"
You flinched"Almost a year...."
"Are you two dating??"
"Y...Yes...for a few months..."you stuttered.
Yunho inhaled then exhaled"What's his name?"
"J..Jaejoong...Kim Jaejoong."
"Kim Jaejoong..."Yunho cracked his knuckles and your eyes widened when Yunho did that he wants to kill / beat something.
"Yunho! Don't do anything to him!"you begged.
Yunho glared at you"Why?"
You bit you lip"B...because...I..-"
"YOU WHAT?!"
"I LOVE HIM!!"You admitted.
Yunho's hands balled up into a fist and looked at you"Liar!"
"I LOVE HIM! I LOVE KIM JAEJOONG!"you shouted.
"FUCK YOU!! NO YOU DON'T!!!"Yunho shouted as he punched the wall behind you.
You gulped"Yunho...please...don't hurt Jaejoong..."
"He stole you away from me!!"
"Yunho! In the past I was...not now!"
"Why shouldn't I kill him?!!!!!!"he shouted.
"Yunho...please...I'll do anything..."you said.
"______ ah...A-"
"I MEAN IT!...Just don't hurt him."
Yunho looked at you for a while"You'll go to America...and never see Jaejoong again...and I won't touch him."
You bit your lip and nodded"Okay...I'll do that...just make sure you keep your word."you said.
"I'll give you one week with him..."Yunho said"Starting today."
You walked to your room and locked the door. You sat against it crying then a thought came*How did he find out?!*
You looked at your ceiling"One week...starting today...Yunho's little dumbass...it's 9:30 pm...fricken cheat!."
"YAH! I HEARD THAT!"Yunho shouted.
"LIKE I CARE!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:13 pm

Love By Flight ch.21 [One Day Left]‏

You woke up and went to your porch. The morning breeze felt good and you looked at Jaejoong's porch. He saw you and smiled. He quickly came over and kissed your lips"Oh! Sorry was that to fast?"he asked.
You smiled"No...it's okay."
Jaejoong looked at you"Babe...what's wrong?"
You bit your lip*Why can he tell that something's wrong?*you thought.
"Nothing Jaejoong."
Jaejoong looked at you"You sure?"
You started tearing up and Jaejoong hugged you"What's wrong babe tell me."he said.
"Nothing...I'm just glad that I have you."
Jaejoong smiled and wiped away your tears"And I'm glad I have you."

You later on asked Jaejoong on a date and he agreed. He took you to the amusement park and rode all the rides except the ferris wheel. You thought in was too boring. The day was filled with fun and joy, but inside you felt sorrow. You had to count down your final days with Jaejoong. When you went home Yunho didn't say much. Every time you tried to make conversation he would just say"Go pack."then he would say 'You have nine, eight blah blah blah days left.' You showed more affection to Jaejoong and in his head he questioned why, but he never actually asked you. One day when you asked Yunho"How did you find out?"
Yunho looked at you"You were sleeping and you left your door unlocked...and I saw you two together."
"When was that?"
"...Maybe six months ago..."he confessed.
"And you give me this shit now?...I hate you Jung Yunho..."
"_______ ah d-"
"Shut up...I don't want you to hear you say my name...you've caused me so much pain in my life...to killing my Omma, sending Yoona to jail, raping me, abusing me, keeping me away from the world until now and making me leave Jaejoong..."
"I...I'm sorry."
"Screw off Yunho..."
Yunho looked at you"Do you have your things packed?...Because you only have one day left..."he said.
You looked at him"Yeah...Jung Yunho...I'm doing this for Jaejoong...and not to make you happy."
"How?"he asked.
"By agreeing to go to America...So you better not do anything to him..."you strictly said and went into your room.

You were stressing you only had one day left with Jaejoong"Jaejoong...I'll love you forever..."you calmly said to yourself as a tear fell from your eye. You looked at your ceiling and all you could think about was*Will he find someone else? Does he really love me?* Your cellphone vibrated and you picked it up"Ello?"you said.
"Omo! _____ ah! Guess what?"
"What?"
"______ ah you sound like a zombie is s-"
"Shut up and tell me it Junsu Oppa."
"Kay...me and Boa are dating! I confessed...err well we kinda did at the sametime!"
"Good for you Junsu."you said ad hung up.
You laid on your bed with your eyes closed for a moment and you phone vibrated again"What?"you said.
"_____ ah...are you okay?"
"Yes I am Junsu! So stop calling me!"you hung up.
You waited 10 seconds and your phone vibrated"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!!!!!!"you shouted.
"Oh...err sorry _____ ah."
"Oh! Jaejoong...sorry I thought you were Junsu."you said.
"Oh...yeah him and Boa are dating...finally huh?"Jaejoong chuckled.
"Yeah I know he told me he liked her a lot."you said.
"Look..._____ ah...I want to take you to one of my favorite places."Jaejoong said.
You smiled"Sure."
"Kay...bye _____ ah I love you."Jaejoong smiled.
"Bye Jaejoong...I...I love you too."and both of you hung up.
*Jaejoong...I'm glad I'll be with you for my last day...*you thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:14 pm

Love By Flight ch.22 [Last Day]‏

You woke up eraly in the morning to get ready. You wore [the pink one] : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hDUWUYTyD-8/SFHg9A2_dGI/AAAAAAAAD-s/SNmmplwgXRk/s400/699204%2305.jpg

When Jaejoong picked you up he wore : http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5900000/JJ-hero-jae-joong-5949065-327-500.jpg

Jaejoong greeted you with a smile and led you to the car. When the both of you were in the car he asked"_______ ah...did you eat??"
You smiled and nodded your head"Mm."
Jaejoong smiled again"Good, cause it's gonna be a long drive."
"Ohh...so is that why you wanted to leave early??"you asked.
"Yeah."

Jaejoong held your hand while he drove and asked you questions and you answered.
"_____ ah...I'm happy you wanted to come...this place is really important to me."Jaejoong sadly smiled.
"Really?...How??"you asked.
"My Omma used to take me there every summer...I loved looking around and playing hide and seek when we were there..."then he continued driving. After a while you asked"Jaejoong...if I ever disappear one day...what would you do?"
Jaejoong looked at you"_____ ah...what are you talking about?"
"I don't know...I'm just wondering."you smiled.
Jaejoong sighed and looked at the road"...I would do anything I can do to find you...because you are my everything...*slightly laughs*corny....right?"
You gave him a weak smile"Yeah...kinda..."
Hours passed and it was near noon"Jaejoong...when will be be there?"you asked.
"Soon babe..."

Jaejoong parked the car and looked at you. You were sleeping and he smiled. He gently nudged you"Babe...wake up...we're here."
Your eyes fluttered open and you rubbed your eyes"We are??"you yawned.
"Yeah...now come on lets get something in our stomach"
You nodded and went out the car. Your legs felt weird for not standing up for a while and you held the door for support.
Once your feet got used to it you and Jaejoong went to the noodle shop and ate some ramen. When you both finished he took you here : http://dspace.cc.uregina.ca/dspace/bitstream/10294/199/11/kyongju,%20Korea.bmp

"Wah!! So pretty!...Jaejoong ah...where is this place?"you asked.
Jaejoong smiled"To others a tourist attraction but to me...the second place closest to heaven."
You looked at Jaejoong"Where's the first?"
Jaejoong laced his fingers with yours and looked at you"By your side."
*Jaejoong ah...all these things you're saying to me today...it's making it harder for me to leave you.*you thought.

You treasured every moment you had with Jaejoong because you knew that tomorrow...when you board that plane...he won't be there to say good bye. When it got late Jaejoong and you went to a hotel. You flopped onto the bed and looked at the ceiling.
"Babe you do that a lot."Jaejoong said.
You sat up"What?"
"Look at the ceiling."
"Oh...heh heh sorry Jaejoong."
Jaejoong kissed you"It's okay."

"Jaejoong...I'm gonna take a shower."you said.
"Mmm...okay."he said.
Once you closed the door you started crying*Omo! The tears won't stop!*you thought as you continuously wiped them away.
There was a knock at the door"Babe..are you o-"
"I'm fine Jaejoong."you interrupted.
"Oh...okay."
You turned on the water and quickly undressed.

You opened the door and stepped out with only a towel around your body. Jaejoong looked at you and gulped"Hi babe."
"Hi Jaejoong."you said while you walked over to the bed. Jaejoong went behind you and held your waist. He started kissing your shoulders"Jaejoong you c-"you moaned when you felt him sucking your neck making a mark on you"Ughh Jaejoong."
"Yes?"he said, but didn't stop.
"S..Stop that...it feels weird."
You quickly turned around making your towel loosen and you went closer to Jaejoong"Omo!"
Jaejoong chuckled and he rubbed your arms. You looked up at him and he kissed you passionately. He laid you softly on the bed and you took off his jacket and shirt. You moved to his belt and unbuckled it.
When you two were both skin to skin Jaejoong kissed your neck and you started shivering. He stopped to look at you, he pecked your lips"We don't have to do this today _____ ah."Jaejoong said as he started to break away.
You hugged his neck"No...I...I want you."you said and bit your lip.
Jaejoong smiled and your lips met once again. He moved his lips away to other parts of you. You closed your eyes and had flashbacks of the moments you were raped. Fear ran through your body then you heard a soft gentle voice"Babe...open your eyes...it's just me...Jaejoong."
You opened your eyes and saw his beautiful face*It's just Jaejoong...no one else...not Appa, not Yunho...not Mr. Jung...Jaejoong.*you thought.
"Babe...you trust me...right??"Jaejoong asked.
You nodded your head"Of course."
Jaejoong smiled and he made love to you.

You laid next to Jaejoong on the bed panting. You looked over at him and smiled"I love you forever Jaejoong...you know that?"
Jaejoong hugged you"____ ah...what's with you this week? You're saying a lot of stuff."
"Because...I just want you to know that I love you."
Soon Jaejoong fell into a deep slumber and you glanced at the digital clock 1:25 am. You looked at Jaejoong, you kissed his lips and got out of bed. You dressed yourself and then left a note for him on the nightstand. Before you left you turned to look at Jaejoong one last time"Jaejonog...I love you...and I'm sorry."then you left.

You walked to a nearby bus stop. You sat on the bench for about 10 minutes before the bus pulled up. You walked on the bus and took a seat in the back*Kim Jaejoong...today was my last day with you.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:17 pm

Love By Flight ch.23 [Airport]‏

When you got home Yunho was sitting on the couch"______ah...Y-"
"I know...I have to leave today...I know."
"That and...Yoona...*sighed*I bailed her out and...she'll be going with you to America."Yunho said.
You bit your lip and started crying"Yunho...Thank you..."you said as you hugged him.

Jaejoong opened his eyes and he didn't see you next to him. He sat up and panicked and looked around the room for you. Then he noticed the note on the table. He grabbed it and opened it:
'Jaejoong...I love you. Please don't hate me after you read this...kay?
You noticed that I was acting weird this past week and talked nonsense...well I'm going to America...I'm sorry Jaejoong I really love you, that's why I had to leave...because I love you. I'm really glad that you took me here...I was really happy when you did. Jaejoong...thank you for the beautiful memories I'll treasure them in my heart forever...
-♥️ ________ (aka: Babe)
P.S.- Don't be mad...kay?'
Jaejoong crumpled up the paper and threw it to the floor"IDIOT!"he shouted as he put on his clothes.

"______ ah...Yoona will meet you at the airport...you have three hours to get yourself ready."Yunho said.
You patted your belly"I'm hungry."you said as you walked to the kitchen.
"Did you hear me?"he asked.
"Yeah..."you said as you looked through the fridge"Aish...just tofu!"you pouted.
Yunho looked at you"____ ah are you okay?"he asked.
You stood up and looked at him"Yeah...why?"
Yunho looked at your neck"What's that?"he pointed.
You covered your neck"Nothing."
Yunho walked over to you"You to DID IT! Didn't you!"Yunho said as he took grabbed your hand[the one you were hiding the hickey.]
"So? You always do it with other girls!"You said"And we aren't dating anyways Yunho!"
"I...I was just wondering."Yunho said.
You shoved off his hand"I'm gonna get my stuff ready."

You were putting the rest of your clothes in the suitcase and your cellphone rang"Hello?"
"_____ ah?"
"Oh! Heechul! Yeah?"
"...I...I found my noona."He said in a sad voice.
"Then why are you sad Oppa?"you asked.
"Please meet me at the cemetery."
"Err...okay..."you said and you both hung up.

You walked to the cemetery and saw Heechul you ean towards him"Chul Oppa!"you waved.
He turned around and hugged you"_______ ah..."then he started crying.
You pulled away"Oppa! What's wrong??"you asked.
"Mr. Jung lied to me...all these years....I thought she was alive!"Heechul shouted.
"Chul Oppa...what do you mean?"
"My Noona...was dead for the past five years...he lied to me! Fucker! Damn it! I don't regret putting that god damn bullet in his body!"
You didn't know what to do so you just hugged Heechul.
*Great...more drama.*you thought.
When Heechul stopped crying you went home you know had an hour left until you need to go to the airport. You sighed"Jaejoong ah...are you awake?? Did you read it yet???"

Jaejoong was speeding through everything*Good thing the streets are empty! God damn it ____! Why didn't you fucking tell me?!!*he thought.

You were at the airport and someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and your eyes widened"UNNI!"you gasped and hugged her"I missed you!"
Yoona hugged back"I did too ______ ah."
You started crying"I'm sorry! I didn't know about the notes so that's w-"
"It's okay...as long as you knew I sent them...You look great! I see you've finally matured."Yoona teased.
You weakly smiled"Yeah..."
"Omo...____ ah! What's that on your neck?! Hi-"you covered her mouth"Shut it."
She removed your hand"Who's the lucky guy??"
You bit your lip and started crying again"I don't wanna talk about it."
Yoona hugged you again"_____ ah...what's his name?...At least tell me that."
"K...Kim Jaejoong..."you whispered. Just saying his name you felt the pain in your heart then you thought you heard a small shout"__________ AH!!! __________ AH!!!"
"J..Jaejoong?!"you turned around and saw him. You ran to him and hugged him"________ ah please don't go!...Idiot! I don't give a shit if I get hurt! As long as I have you."
"Jaejoong...sorry, but-"You glaced behind Jaejoong and saw Yunho pulling out his gun*What?! Yunho still carries that?!*you thoguht. You saw the hate in his eyes and pointed the gun at Jaejoong. Your eyes widened and Yunho pulled the trigger. You spun Jaejoong around and the bullet hit your chest and you dropped to the ground.
Jaejoong bent down and held you"Babe! Are you alright?!!! Don't d-"
"You idiot...I'm not gonna die...don't think bad!"you chuckled through the pain.
Jaejoong called 911 and shouted in the phone.
You looked at him"Stupid airport."you muttered.
Jaejoong was crying and chuckled a little"Yeah..."
You wiped away his tears"Jaejoong...don't cry..."you smiled.
"Idiot...why'd you take that bullet?"he asked.
"Because...I don't want to lose you...Jaejoong like what you said to me...you're my everything."
Then the ambulace came and got you. Jaejoong went with you.

MEANWHILE~

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!"Yoona cried as she weakly hit Yunho's chest.
"Yoona..."
"DON'T FUCKING SAY MY NAME!!!! I HATE YOU! YOU HURT __________AH!!! WHY?!!!"
"She chose to."
"BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM!!!! YOU THINK YOU KNOW LOVE, BUT YOU DON'T YUNHO AH!! YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO BRING PAIN!!"
Out of reaction he tightly hugged Yoona. She struggled to break free, but gave up and let Yunho's warm hand hug her as she fell to the ground. She stayed silent and cried.
"Yoona ah...I'm sorry..."Yunho said as a few tears fell.
"You're gonna pay yourself out like always..."she coldly said.
Yunho stayed silent and let her cry*What the hell is wrong with me?! Why???*Yunho thought.

Jaejoong nervously waited his gut told him not to worry you'll be okay, but sometimes it could be wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:17 pm

Love By Flight ch.24 [But What?]‏

The doctor came out of the ER and Jaejoong stood up"Is she okay?!"
The doctor sighed"Yes she is..."
"Can I see her?"Jaejoong impatiently asked.
The doctor nodded and led you to your room.
Jaejoong walked in and saw you sleeping he smiled"I was scared...I thought she was gonna leave me...my baby's alright."
The doctor smiled"Yep...She is...She's a very strong girl, it's amazing how the life in her-"
"Wait what?"Jaejoong interrupted.
The doctor smiled and whispered"She's pregnant..."
Jaejoong was shocked"Wow...*smile*with my baby..."
The doctor looked at him then left.
Jaejoong held your hand and you flinched"Oh...babe are you up??"
You opened your eyes"Jaejoong ah?? OMO!"you hugged him.
Jaejoong smiled and hugged you tighter"Ahhh."you gasped.
Jaejoong quickly pulled away"Oh sorry!"
You smiled"It's okay...*eyes widen*Wait!...Am I dead?"you asked.
Jaejoong pouted"NO!"
You giggled and pinched his cheeks"Good...see! I told you I wasn't gonna die!"
Jaejoong kissed your lips"I should've never doubted you."
You pulled back"Oh! Jaejoong! You have different clothes on than before..."
Jaejoong chuckled"The damn nurses said I was stinking the hospital with blood and that I needed to change."
"Ohh...thank god!"you teased.
"Yah! What is that suppose to mean?!"
You kissed Jaejoong"Nothing."
Then the door flew open"_____AH!"both Yoona and Yunho shouted at the same time.
You flinched"Yes?"
Yoona hugged you"Omo! I'm so glad you're alive! Or Idiot here would've paid!"
"Ahhh Unni...not so tight my chest."
"Omo! Sorry!"She apologized.
You smiled"Don't worry about it."
You looked up at Yunho and your smile faded"D..Do I still need to go to Amer-"
"No...No you don't."Yunho interrupted.
You weakly smiled"Thanks Yunho..."
Then the door opened again and hit Yunho"AISH!!! That hurt!!!"Yunho held his head.
"Pssshhh you deserved more."Yoona muttered.
"OMO!!! ___________AH! ARE YOU OKAY?!!!!"Changmin, Athena, Junsu, and Boa shouted.
"Yeah...guys I'm fine."you said.
They all rushed towards you and you backed up against the bed"Ah ah ah ah!!! Don't hug me too tight!! I got shot in the chest!"
"Ohh..."they all said and gently hugged you.

You found out that the hospital didn't want you to leave until the wound closed up which would take about a few months. You thought it was going to be boring cause you were going to be alone, but everyone promised that they would keep you company.

When everyone left it was just you and Jaejoong, he was looking at you and you pouted"Yah...what's wrong??"
Jaejoong held your hand"____ ah...ummm I know this is kinda weird how I know this before you, but..."
"But what?"you asked.
"You're pregnant."he said.
You smiled and kissed Jaejoong"Really?...I'm glad."
"Why?"he asked.
"Because...It's your...our baby...no one else."you smiled.
Jaejoong kissed you and the door opened. The man coughed"Err sorry."then the door closed.
You pulled away from the kiss"Omo...he saw us?"
"So?"
"B...But h-"
"You're pregnant with my baby so it doesn't matter anyways."Jaejoong smiled and kissed you again.
"This...is...as far...as...it...gets..."you managed to say as Jaejoong continued to kiss you.
Jaejoong pulled away and pouted"Why?"
"Ahem...Pregnant and bullet in the chest."you pointed out.
Jaejoong kissed your stomach"Hurry up and come out."Jaejoong whispered.
"Yah! Whats the rush?"you asked.
"Errr ummm..."Jaejoong just flashed you a grin and you rolled your eyes and kissed him again"Babo..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 1:18 pm

Love By Flight ch.25 [Surprise]‏

You woke up and saw Jaejoong sleeping. He was sitting on a chair and his arm on the bed as his pillow. You smiled and removed some of the hair in his face. His eyes fluttered open and you pulled your hand back"Oh...sorry Jaejoong."
Jaejoong yawned"It's okay...babe...Are you okay??"he asked.
"Yep I'm fine..."
Then a nurse came in with a tray of food"Morning! How was your sleep Miss?"
You smiled"Good thank you."
She set the tray down and gave a wink at Jaejoong then left the room.
"Ewwww."Jaejoong said.
You giggled"Why?? She's really pretty Jaejoong."
"Yeah right."
"She's prettier than me."you said.
Jaejoong looked at you like you were crazy"Yeah right! Let's have her wipe some of that make up off! You're a natural beauty...and besides...I only got my eyes on you."
You chuckled"You idiot."
"Yah!"
"But I love you."you gave him a smile.
"Aish...whatever...just eat your breakfast."
"Mmm"you nodded.
Jaejoong put the food in front of you and you took a bite. You covered your mouth"Mfphh" You quickly got up and went to the bathroom and threw up. Jaejoong quickly ran to you and rubbed your back. You finished puking and rinsed your mouth"Ikkk that tasted funky."you said. Jaejoong looked at the food and took a bit"Babe...nothing's wrong with it..."
You pouted and patted your stomach"Grr...*looks at stomach*What do you wanna eat??"you asked.
Jaejoong chuckled at your cuteness"Babo."
You stuck out your tongue"Shut up."
"What?"
"Nothing!"you smiled.
The doctor came in"Omo! Miss_____! You shouldn't stand too much!"
"Why??"you asked.
"Your chest!"
"Ohhh well it feels fine."you said.
The doctor looks at Jaejoong"You got a strong girl here Jaejoong."the doctor smiled.
"How??"you asked.
"Well most people who got shot won't even try to move...you did."
Jaejoong hugged your waist"This is my strong baby."Jaejoong smiled.
The doctor sighed"Teenagers these days..."
"Yah! I'm 24!"Jaejoong said.
"Oh...excuse me...oh ______ I didn't know you liked older men..."
"What?"Jaejoong asked.
"Miss _____ is only 19."he said.
"Got a problem with that??"Jaejoong said.
"Aish! Please! Don't start stuff right now!!"you pouted.
Jaejoong kissed your cheek"Kay."
The doctor sighed again"I was just checking to see if you're okay."he said as he left.
"Oh! Err...what your name??"you asked.
"Dr. Lee."he smiled.
"Oh...thank you."you smiled.

Over the past few months your stomach was getting bigger and your wound closed up so Dr. Lee let you go home.
You went in Jaejoong's car and he drove you somewhere else"Uhh...Jaejoong...where are we going??"
"It's a surprise."he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next