Fate And Destiny [You and JaeJoong]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fate And Destiny [You and JaeJoong]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 2:34 am

Ok...
I Admit That I was inspired by Stephanie Meyer and Vampire Knight
This will you> '_______'< fill in your name there
But please read, as I have tried as much as possible that this fic will NOT be an exact replica of Twilight.
some of you might have already read this too, but this version is much better and will be edited.

-

Do you believe in vampires? Any ideas of pure bloods, half bloods, full moons, turning into ash in the sun, that they have fangs and when they bite you turn into one as well?

Well your wrong, In this case, the vampires are not bitten to become one, they don't have fangs nor do they need the full moon, their skin is pale, yes, but they don't turn to ash in the sun. Some unlucky ladies or gentlemen are DESTINED to be one whether they wanted to or not, believes in or not.

Good things are that they become very beautiful everyone’s eyes, they can seduce anyone they go past even just with one glance, they also have powers but the more they use these powers, the more they thirst for blood, they can blend in with everyone, no one can suspect them, they are invincible.

Hero and Changmin are best friends since they were born, very popular and rich, they were successors of very rich companies in South Korea (or even worldwide). Their Destinies were planned out for them already, and they thought that nothing will change that fate. Not until a twist in their lives made a massive turn for them.

Will they be able to handle it?
Stay Tuned

Last edited by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

First Chapter [Peaceful]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 2:46 am

First Chapter: [Peaceful]

*Your POV*
“AAAIIHHH”....I yawned to welcome the brand new day with bright and positive eyes. I can smell fried egg, bacon and toast downstairs that my mom made for me, I can honestly say that I love everything in my life: my parents love me, we survive with three meals every day, I go to a very prestigious school, and even though I don't have much friends, I earned a true loyal friend named Eunae. If it wasn't obvious already, I'm an only child, although I nearly got a baby brother once, but he died when he was still in my mother's womb.
-Went downstairs-
“Umma! Good Morning! Where's Appa?” I asked cheerfully

“He’s still asleep, he was busy yesterday. Come on and eat breakfast!” she said back

“Ok, I’ll just get changed for school; I’ll be down in a minute!” I ran back upstairs got my school uniform out… buttoned my shirt, tied my tie and added the blazer. Then my skirt ‘zziiipp’. I pulled up my socks and fit my feet in my school shoes snugly, fixed my hair and then went downstairs. I love seeing the sparkle in my mom’s eyes when she's serving me breakfast, although I’m 17 and I told her I could serve myself, but I can't be helped, I’m a only child and she' loves doing to it. I tell everything to her, she's like my best friend too, except the fact that I’ve already fallen in love and she doesn't know a thing.
*daydreams*

You ask who this guy is.
His Name is Hero JaeJoong: same age as me, tall, midnight black hair, ebony eyes, pointy nose, pouty kissable lips, fair skin, and perfect built body, smart, he's got a perfect record in the whole campus. The successor of the most respected, richest company in South Korea, maybe even worldwide! YoungWoong Company.
Back to reality! I finished my breakfast and headed off to walk to school, got my Yepp MP3 player and listened to music while walking peacefully, the sun was beautiful and the wind was great! As I inhaled and exhaled, nothing can be better than a Monday morning! I thought
------------
*Changmin's POV*
“AAIISSHHIIIIITTT!!!” I woke up late again! Won’t be able to make it! I’ll have to clean the whole school again! My servants do NOT serve me at all! Maybe because I get cranky when I get waken up so none of them dares to. fair enough, I get breakfast from my maid, so quiet in the morning, my dad always goes early in the morning, and my mom, well, my mom's dead, died of cancer 5 yrs ago, I miss her......
i quickly got changed to my school uniform and cursing the day Monday! Hurriedly ate and ran to the limousine, well, I can't really be late for the school I’m going to own soon. Yes, my father owns the school 'Shim Academy' I’m respected in school but I still have to do what a normal school boy does (my father’s orders), as I own the school, I can't trust many people in school, except for Hero JaeJoong, he is my best friend, he relates to me in every way, to be honest even thou I have 2 more hyung, I treat as him as one of my brothers too.
I guess I’m also pretty normal, I get angry, I get bored and I can love too, as a matter of fact, I really like this one girl, even though I’m known by many people, it seems like she doesn't...
She's called _________
most people call her __________, which I think is cute, I like her because she's always herself, not plastic and not a liar, and the part that I love the most about her… Is her smile...

-----------

*JaeJoong's POV*
'brrriinnggg...brriiinnggg' the alarm woke me from my sleep, that just great isn't it? sat up on the side of my bed not even saying a whisper, I guess I’m still half asleep, brushed my teeth, and got dressed, not hearing even a squeak, it so quiet here it burdens me!
my noona moved out with her husband picked for her by my father, and my little brother was sent abroad to study, I don't even know what he looks like anymore, it's been years, I suppose my father wanted me to stay here because they're training me to be prepared to handle our company. I didn’t even get another option.
Isn’t it sad?
My father is always in his office, and my mom is nowhere to be found since she divorced my father. It’s like he lives there, coming home for at least four hours then going again.
today's just same old same old, out to the limousine, off to my friends academy, I’m lucky I met a guy like Changmin, I have another little brother, although, he gets a bit jealous of me because I get all the girls apparently, as if I wouldn’t need any of that...

(sorry…boring)

Tammy

Location : On JaeJoong's Lap, Over Mir's Chest and Wrapped Around Taemin while Leaned Over Donghae.

Back to top Go down

Second Chapter [Dream]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 3:15 am

Second Chapter [Dream]

*Your POV*
'Something is very weird today' I thought
First, I woke up late; I never wake up late, my whole back aches, no… let me rephrase that, my whole body aches! Even *down there* I don’t even feel like it the time of the month yet. I feel awful, I swear I didn’t do a whole day of sports yesterday. Umma got me some painkillers but they didn’t take effect...AT ALL, now I feel like taking the bus, because with this pace, I’ll miss at least 2 hours of school.

“I’m deeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaad” I groaned
Walking slowly, I saw a grand limousine go past me... even with my aching body; the long stretched black bullet-proofed limousine still fascinated me. While it was getting to the end, nearly going past me, it suddenly stopped.
“Eehh??” I wondered. Why the hell was this limo stopping in my way? Then the door opened, it was Shim Changmin: the son of the owner of the school I go to. I was a bit stunned, why did he stop? To talk to...me? ME? ppfftt... no way..
“__...___..._________ah” Changmin stuttered
“Oh... Shim Changmin Oppa...” I answered and then bowed, so he was going to talk to me...XD
“Wo...would…would you like...a..a...ride to..sc..school?” he stuttered again
My devil side said “go on! Your whole body aches! You can just take this ride, then JaeJoong Oppa Would Notice you..Since they're best friends after all”

My angel side said “_______ah, you can take his ride, but don't use him, he's your friend, he gives it out of generosity, please don't use him,”
then I finally decided that I’m going to take the ride and say thank you, maybe even buy him lunch as a repayment, that way I’m not using him and Jae Oppa would notice me with his own accord..
“Sure Oppa, if that's not such a bother” I smiled and walked towards him, his hands were sweating, I don't know why, he couldn't possibly like me... Out of all the girls drooling over him...
----------------

Changmin's POV
'She agreed! She agreed to have a ride with me!! Maybe I’m not so bad with the girls! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!' I thought...
They got in the limo, sat down and got comfortable,
'oh god! What the hell am I going to do? Ok... she's in my limo, going to school with me... oh god! Help me!' I thought
“Oppa, Kamsahamnida, my morning wasn’t as normal today…so I’m really grateful for this ride,” she broke the silence, PHEW!
“Anyo, it's nothing really, you looked like you were in pain, you bag looked kinda heavy, and you keep massaging your neck so I thought I'll pick you up...well, not really pick up as in like kidnap you or something, just to ask you, so we can ride together..To school...I MEAN a rr...rr...RIDE in the limo... not riding on together...if..if..if..” I just stopped, my face was so HOT, it feels like it was smoking, EMBARASSING!!! I hate it when I do that!
“I know Oppa, I understand Very Happy... actually my body does ache and I am in pain, but thanks to you it can relax for a little bit, it's still a long way to school right?” she explained,
'thanks to you...thanks to you...thanks to you....' it kept on repeating in my head, it made my face even more hotter, my hands got more sweatier..
'Oh my god I am so inexperienced!' I thought
“_____ssi, can I ask, why does your body ache?” ok, just go through the conversation without sounding like a dork!
“I don't really know, it was just like normal days, then, I don't really know, except that I had a really weird dream last night!” she said
“Really... me too... what was your dream about?”
“there was a weird woman in it, saying that a big change will happen to me soon, at my "come of age" and that great sacrifices has to be made... “ she went on
I stayed quiet, confused, I had the exact same dream too, except that it was a man talking to me...

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Third Chapter [The Mark]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 3:27 am

Third Chapter [The Mark]

Your POV

'Changmin Oppa is actually nice. Not like the rumors they say about him, they say that he was cold and mean.' I thought

>>school<<

I and Changmin Oppa got out of the limo, people suddenly stopped and stared, like there was a celebrity couple by the gate. I realized it was us... they were staring at US! Oh great...
One of the people that were staring was JaeJoong Oppa; we looked at each other, for at least 3 seconds. My hair blew past my face by the wind, exposing my neck a little, then his eyes went shocked suddenly, I only noticed today that Jae Oppa has black eyes, I thought they were brown really, he looks different, acting different and weird. He just had his 18th birthday yesterday, help up a massive part: a party I wasn't invited in…
I went on to get to homeroom, while Changmin greeted Jae-Oppa, he looked like he was ready to answer a lot of questions from him...XD, and I needed to be ready to answer question with Eunae as her face was pale with shock!
That afternoon went by quite fast, now it was lunch break, getting my wallet out to buy some food, maybe it will ease some of the pain I have in my body.
“eeehhhhh??!!” my wallet was gone, my mind traced back to wherever I was before. Maybe I dropped it, I looked in home room and it wasn’t there, lost property… it wasn’t there either, then I remembered... how can my day get any worse?! I dropped it in Changmin's Limo! I’m going to starve today!

--------------

Changmin's POV
“Lunch time!” I yelled...
entering the cafeteria, I saw ______ sitting alone in a table, with her head tucked in one of her arms and the other was scrunching up her stomach, she's probably hungry. I walked over to see her...

*whistles*...walking over...peacefully...
“OPPA!” she yelled
I jumped when she grabbed my arm pulling me down to one knee, this would’ve looked strange...*awkward*
“Oppa.. I..I th..i think I..le..left..i think i left my wallet in you..your limo...” she whispered, her throat sounded like it hasn’t drank water for days,.she was also so pale, it got me so worried...
“Oh...sorry about that do you want to call my chauffeur and bring it here or I could just buy you lunch...” I thought that was a good response...
She stood up, putting her hair up in a pony tail, she lost balance once in a while though, I think she's really hungry,
“Changmin ah! There you are, I’ve been looking for you everywhere...what are you...” JaeJoong hyung said but stopping in the middle of a sentence, at that time ______ leaned her head onto my shoulder, 'wwhhaaaa' I thought, she then lifted her arm and gripped my shirt like she was going to rip it… my heart was pounding so hard!... what is she doing??!! JaeJoong hyung was Just Standing there, staring at her, to be more specific, staring at her neck.. I wonder..
“WOAH!” I suddenly yelled, she fainted. Luckily I catched her before she could hit her head on the stone floor, like her body wasn’t in pain enough already, I feel so sorry for her... I carried all the way to the nurse's office, JaeJoong hyung followed me, still with that shock in his eyes and with all the other people staring at us.
---------------------
JaeJoong's POV
*5 minutes earlier*

“Changmin ah! There you are, I’ve been looking for you everywhere...what are you...” I said

I stopped at what I was saying because I saw something, something I was afraid to see, I saw the mark, I saw the mark on her neck, the mark that is only visible to our kind......

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Fourth Chapter [Come Of Age]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 3:41 am

Fourth Chapter [Come of Age]

JaeJoong's POV continued
I saw the mark on her neck, the mark that is only visible to our kind......
*flashback*
Two days before my birthday, my whole body ached, my face lost its colour, and I was starving and so thirsty! A guy was following me wherever I go. He was getting suspicious, looks like he saw something in me that got him interested, I’ll be honest, I was scared...
The next day, my gums and eyes ached as well now, my body's pain was decreased though, any pain killers I took, it didn’t work at all. While I was changed to my school uniform, my body changed, it became more muscular than it already is, smoother, my arms got more stronger too, I was wondering if I got bitten by a spider or anything. But I found nothing, except this brand new tattoo I found on my neck...wtf?!
“What the hell is this?! I did NOT have this done!” I yelled, I tried scratching it off, maybe it was just a sticker, it didn’t come off,
“aaahhhh, get off......WOAH!” I quickly turned around to see who was behind me, this was giving me a headache, there was no one there and I swear I saw another reflection in the mirror...

I was sweating; my heart was beating so fast. Then I slowly turned around to at myself in the mirror, closer this time... WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING TO ME??!!, I watched as the brown in my eyes was being engulfed by black. in 5 seconds it was black!(only the circle bit, not the white bit), I can see things that I didn’t see before. Closer than I expected, my eyelashes got longer, my face got smoother and looks more appealing, it restored it colour and my lips got pinker and fuller.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast, although I didn’t feel like eating much as my gums was aching like all my teeth was going to fall off. When I bit the fork in my mouth, I heard a breaking sound, the tips of the fork were broken, and my teeth BROKE it! WHAT THE F**K?!?!?
I ran to the limo.
My head was spinning by thinking too much, everything was happening too fast!
First, the mysterious man
second, my body changing
and third, me being stronger than usual.
------
at school,
“Changmin ah, what do you think of my new tattoo?” I said sarcastically
“What tattoo? You don't have one...” Changmin said confused.
“I do! I have one right here, on my neck, don't you see it?!”
“Hyung, if you want one just get one... ppfftt, your dad's going to kill you!” he said laughing.
‘Why doesn’t he see it??’ I thought
--------------------

at the birthday party,
I noticed everyone was having fun; my friends were drinking and chatting, some dancing. My father’s colleagues though just talked about business, and what future was best for me.
I didn’t drink, but my head was spinning... I ran upstairs to my room while everybody was too busy bragging about riches to notice that the birthday boy was nowhere to be found.
Inhale,
Exhale,
Inhale,
Exhale...
my head went spinning even more, I lay down on my bed, breathing hard. THEN, the man that was following me got into my room!! How long was he in here??
“WH..WH..WH..WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????!! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME? WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?! ju..just say how much.. I’ll give it to you.. Just please don’t hurt me!” I cried..
'HERO JAEJOONG...' the man said calmly but loudly
“you are destined to become one of us, you have no choice but to come with us, tonight at the stroke of midnight, it will be official, believe it or not you will be a descendant of the immortal: VAMPIRE”
I laughed at the idea, but that laugh disappeared when he explained everything about my body changing, my teeth sharpening, getting stronger... I was STUNNED.
“Why does this happen to me?! I never get a choice!” I cried.

*end of flashback* (boy that was a long flashback! XD)

-----------------
In the nurse's office
Changmin had to go back to class, and he asked me to look after ________, as the teachers don't even care if I skip class.
________ was lying there, pale, body aching, thirsty, and the most obvious of all the MARK on her neck, the exact same as mine, the man said that that MARK is only visible to our eyes, vampires, so we know who is our kind. I walked closer to her, our face was about 1 inch apart, staring at her, feeling relieved that I am not alone...
--------------------
Your POV
‘Aaww... my body, my head..Everything ACHES and I’m starving, I’m very thirsty...thirsty...thirsty...' I thought
I got my consciousness slowly, I started to open my eyes. I can feel someone’s breath on my face, a figure was blurry at first then after a few blinks it was suddenly clear...

a little gasp came out of my mouth, JaeJoong Oppa was staring at me too close for comfort, our eyes locked, his eyes were happy in a twisted way..
The door squeaked open, Changmin Oppa was staring at us, with confused and shocked eyes...

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Fifth Chapter [Invitation]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 5:35 am

Fifth Chapter [Invitation]

Changmin's POV
'What the...?' I thought. What was Jae doing? my hard turned into a fist, my blood was running through me faster than usual, as much as I want to push him away; punch him and beat him because he was getting close to my girl, I couldn’t do it, I respect him too much, he knew that I liked her. I won’t blame it on ________ ssi because she doesn’t have the strength to push him away, I know she would if she was stronger...
“Mian...” I said trying to be calm; I walked back a step and turned around. they heard and saw me then,
“Changmin-ah, come here, someone needs you..” Jae hyung exclaimed, my ears perked up, turned back around and saw ________ looking at me with needy eyes, I walked towards her and Jae Hyung backed away...
“I only saw something on her face, trying to get it off, don’t worry” Jae hyung reassured.
she was staring at me with eyes saying 'Thank You' I felt a lot better now, then... she grabbed my blazer, lifted up her head a little, one of her arm wrapped around me followed by the other,_______ picked up the other half of her body and had her head resting on my chest, she...she...she was hugging me!
“Thank You Changmin Oppa and Thank You Too JaeJoong Oppa” she said, slowly letting go of my body, my heartbeat was beating fast and my cheeks was so hot! Oh...my...god... I thought.
----------
Your POV
“My body still aches though, Changmin Oppa, would you mind if I get a ride with you again after school? to get my wallet and also, not to let my parents worry. I might pass out again, that is if you don't mind” I asked blushing, my voice was cracking, I had to swallow my pride to do this, but my body was giving in.
“Of course, I don't mind, I’ll be more comfortable knowing your safe” Changmin Oppa said, I blushed even more...
ggggggrggrgrgrgrglgrlg.... my stomach said, OMG, I blushed even more! This was embarrassing, and having 2 hottest boys with me, and they heard that.
I looked at Changmin Oppa and his face was unpaintable
“Lets go _______ssi, I will buy you lunch as much as you want, ill get it for you arasso?...can you walk?” Changmin asked
“Anyo Oppa, I owe you too much already, don't have anything to repay you” I replied shyly
“don't mind it, I don't care, you WILL eat lunch, even if I have to carry to the cafeteria, I’ve done it once, I don’t mind doing it again.” he insisted smiling,

So he carried me to the nurse's office?
“Done it once?? You mean YOU carried me here? What exactly happened? I can't remember…” I questioned. I noticed that JaeJoong Oppa was looking at me from time to time, which was getting me quite uncomfortable. I caught his eye sometimes then he would look down to the floor, he was listening intently to our conversation, while Changmin Oppa explained what happened.
“I’m really sorry Oppa, I caused you so much trouble” I said putting my hand on my face to cover it, I was so embarrassed. Then he got my hand and pulled it off my face and looked me in the eyes and said “as I’ve said before, I don’t mind” and smiled, oh his smile can melt any girls heart.

grrrggrgrllgrlrgrlrgrgl.... my stomach interrupted AGAIN, then Changmin's face was looking at the ceiling and suddenly! he picked me up bridal style... as my reflects took over, my hands automatically wrapped around his neck, he's carrying me to the cafeteria again. We walked out of the nurse's office, followed by Jae Oppa who was staring at me again! We went past classrooms; the girls just said 'can't she walk? She keeps on leeching with OUR Changmin Oppa! That Bitch!' they whispered as we walked past, JaeJoong gave them a really cold glare which had them back away…
“Changmin-ah...I mean Changmin Oppa” I whispered
“No, I like it, you can call me Changmin-ah... and I can call you _______ah?” he asked hopeful,
“Sure, since we're friends now, Changmin-ah, can you put me down, people are staring..” I said,
“Anyo, not until I know you’re completely better, I’m not letting you go...” he said making me heat up! I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat...it was fast, very fast...
”omo, Changmin-ah your heartbeat's very fast! Are you ok? Am I getting too heavy for you?” I asked earnest.
--------------
Changmin's POV
'My god! Now were like lovers! Changmin-ah...Changmin-ah...Changmin-ah and I’ll call you ________ ah…’ I thought, she even said that were friends! YYESSSS!
“Omo, Changmin-ah your heartbeat's very fast! Are you ok? Am I getting too heavy for you?” _______ asked earnest
‘oh no! She’s hearing my jumping heart! What to say???!! ‘I thought
“OH! Here we are. Were in the cafeteria now, I’m going to get you some food okay?” I said, I sat her down carefully in an empty table...PHEW!
JaeJoong Oppa sat down with her, while I get her food.
---------------
JaeJoong's POV
“Are you feeling better now _______ ssi?” I asked calmly
“..Uh..Uh..Ye Jae Oppa, Kamsahamninda” she said quite nervously
“ah, no need to be so formal with me _______,” I said, smiling at her
Changmin then came back with a whole bunch of food, boy! He’s really love struck with this girl
“Oh! Changmin ah... that’s a lot! I can't eat all this!” she exclaimed
“oh...Me and JaeJoong will join you, so you won’t be uncomfortable” Changmin said to her, with a smile reaching his ears
“kumao-oh” then she bowed and started eating, along with me and Changmin, while sipping on an orange juice, ______ suddenly broke the silence
“Oh! Changmin-ah, JaeJoong-ah, I want to invite you to my birthday the day after tomorrow, it's not going to be a big bash, my mum's just cooking some food and got me ticket to unlimited rides to the theme park, it's a bit childish I know but...” she was stopped by Changmin
“I'd Love To Come! Right JaeJoong?” he was hyper
“Yes, we'd love to come!” I smiled
She also smiled and kept eating, Changmin asked if he could meet her parents, this guy was a bit forward but she replied “sure! Ill introduce you both!” clearly she didn’t know what Changmin was trying to do... I chuckled to myself and something came to my mind
“_________ ah, how old are you going to turn?” I asked even though I knew the answer
“I’m going to turn 18'...................”

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Sixth Chapter [Thirst with Tears]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 5:57 am

Sixth Chapter [Thirst with Tears]

“I’m going to turn 18”...................
JaeJoong's POV
“I think I should keep an eye on her, I really pity this girl, she's going through these things and don't any idea. Her life was completely normal, not going to be anymore after her birthday. Although, someone can accompany me now, mian, Changmin ah' I thought

-at home-
As usual, it’s quiet; it's a complete nightmare.

*flashback*

“You are going to live forever, an immortal, after a couple of years, they are going to notice that you are not aging, by that time you’re going to have to disappear from them... do whatever you can.” the vampire man explained
“how long have you been like this?” I asked.
“Since 1700...”

*end of flashback*
I lay myself to sleep, then I remembered that I got _________'s number form Eunae, thinking that this girl is going to be in more pain and confusion a lot more than me, am I backstabbing Changmin? Why does this have to happen to us? We’re going to hurt people close to us! I still laugh at the idea, when I say to myself “I'm a Vampire”, I chuckled to myself; I stood up and stared outside the window, looking at these innocent people outside. The idea that I’m going to DRINK their blood! I shuddered. From up here in my bedroom, through this thick glass; I can smell their blood, hear their heart pumping, my throat stings!
“hhuuhhhh..” I gasped, feels like I haven't drank for days...technically, we don’t even have to eat anything, a whole body's blood can sustain our hunger for at least 3-7 days, depends on how old and how big the person is. the guy said that in time of need, we could use our powers to get our food, although, the twisted thing is, the more we use our powers, the more we thirst for blood, as if we’re not thirsty enough already. Looks like it's time for my first drink...
What are these powers you ask??
Well, it is Unlimited!
UNLIMITED!!
UNLIMITED
UNLIMITED
UNLIMITED
whatever we want to do it can happen if we wanted too, we can change into different people, different identities, fly, anything! Except that we can't change that we're a vampire. I decided to go to a hospital and sneak in the blood keeping room.
----------------
in the hospital,
Of course I would be invincible, and, well, almost like a ghost, I used my powers so that people can walk through me, I can walk through walls and no one can see, I can be an amazing bank robber!
*blood keeping room*
In here, I became de-invincible and searched for blood packs. for my first time, this was all very confusing to me, I didn’t know which type of blood tasted better, or did they all taste the same, there was A+ A- B+ B- O+ O- AB+ AB-, thinking about all of this and it got my head spinning. I’m already so serious about all of this and I have never tasted blood in my life, when I was human blood tasted like metal as I was told, but I don't know how it will taste like now, I’m different, no longer human.
I took one of each and took it home with me....
-----------
at home
I got the blood packs and started with A+ down to the last AB-, the best was the AB's, second, the O's, then the B's and A's. After that, the sting on my throat disappeared and I was full, too full. I feel like I can deny food for at least 2 weeks in this case, the blood tasted like what I wanted it to taste, strawberries, pineapple and many more flavours, it was delicious!. I can sleep now.
---------------
Your POV
JaeJoong Oppa is coming to my birthday! And so is Changmin Oppa! I thought, even though I was happy, the pain in my body was still too much! I need a long and peaceful sleep!
-----------
Changmin's POV
I got invited to go to her birthday! Ok... Now I have to think of what to get her... clothes...no...Makeup...No, she's a simple girl... I GOT IT! I’ll get her a necklace!
I ran to the jewellery shop and bought this beautiful silver, necklace and had her name engraved on it, with matching earrings too, I hope she'll like it! Owell, it's already 10.30, I better get home....
Your POV

Next morning
*sun rises* it was 6.30 in the morning
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH” I yawned followed by an “OUCH” my eyes and gums ached! O my god! What was happening to me? Yesterday was my body and now this, (you sleep with your bra and panty only, no PJ's, you’re going to be 18!!) I stood up slowly, looked at the long mirror in my room about my height, then..! my body, it got more curvy, I was a little taller too, my face smoother, my boobs , got more bustier and my ass, it was more...(you know)... I must admit! I was HOT... but I was deadly scared! This happening so fast! My eyes! MY EYES!!!! wtf! *screams* I was so nervous and scared! I punched the mirror, then my fist went through the hard wood and then the mirror smashed into a little pieces, my fist was bleeding..
Then after 5 seconds, they were gone!
THIS IS FUCKING FREAKING ME OUT! My Umma suddenly appeared in my room so worried.
(I don’t really have to retype everything do I? I mean you already know what happens in the transformation phase, basically, what's happened to JaeJoong is Happening to her.)
----------------
JaeJoong's POV
________ ah must be freaking out... I should call her, no, ill just see her at school, I thought
I didn’t eat breakfast that morning, even though that breakfast on the table would be very appealing to my human eyes, but that was before...
-------------
Changmin's POV
“Good morning sun! Good morning birds! good morning EVERYBODY!!!” I shouted. My maids was shocked by the way I was behaving today, first, I woke up early, I ate all of my breakfast and didn’t forget to a single homework!
It was true, I was happy, happy and of course INLOVE!
*in the limo*

I found it a little weird that mine, _______ah an JaeJoong has close Birthdays, my birthday is going to be next week. I should invite her too! And maybe....maybe..We’ll....*imagines dirty stuff*
AISH! Stop thinking these things Changmin! I told myself...
it's going to be her birthday tomorrow, and I am sure we’re really going to have fun!
I got into school and I looked for ________ quickly to see if she was already in school, if not, I would go back and pick her up again, maybe her body still aches.
Although I found her, she was sitting by the staircase...Crying...
I ran towards her,
“_________ ah, what's wrong? Does your body ache still?' I asked, she suddenly looked up, our eyes locked, what happened to her brown eyes? I swear it was brown!
“Changmin-ah... good morning” she said wiping off her tears
“no, it's nothing, it's tears of joy! My birthday's tomorrow and you guys are coming” she said, tears still coming out, then I knew she was lying, for some reason she doesn't want me to know about it. I stopped asking to not make her feel pressured like she's HAS to answer me.
'brriiiiing...brriiiiing...brriiiiinng' the bell rang for home room, she stood up, picking up her bag and running up the stairs... after 5 steps behind her, I was looking down to the floor, suddenly I felt flicks of water droplets on my face, I wondered what it was and looked up. ___________ah, she was dripping wet! Then I heard
“that’s what you get for flirting with BOTH JaeJoong Oppa and Changmin Oppa! Stay away From them!” A bitchy fan girl said, then her 2 more followers agreeing with her.
I walked 2 more steps to see what was happening clearer, but not letting them see me, they were walking closer to her, tears flowing from her eyes, then the leader's arm lifted up like she was going to slap her! wtf? I frowned and walking the three more steps to stop them! But then...
JaeJoong grabbed that girls arm out of nowhere suddenly, I froze where I was... I don’t know why,
“Do NOT touch her! you hurt her or do this again to her, I’m afraid you’re going to have to move schools” JaeJoong yelled at the leader, they ran pissed off back at their home room, JaeJoong then got his Blazer off and put it on _________... wait a minute, wasn’t that my job? Why didn’t I move? JaeJoong saw me then,
“Changmin-ah, why are you down there? Didn’t you see what was happening?!” Jae exclaimed
“I...i..i don't know!” I said back, Jae saw the jealousy in my eyes and backed away from her,
“__________ ah...are you ok?” me and Jae said at the same time, why is he acting this way? Does he like her too?!
“*sob* *sob* *sob* *sob* *sob*” she cried and ran to the girls toilets; I cannot believe that I just left her like that? What’s going to happen now?
I just went to class pissed off, looked back at JaeJoong and saw him staring at the girls toilets like he was waiting for her to come out. I got more pissed off! What the hell?!
-----------------
JaeJoong’s POV
I know why she's acting this way, I know everything, that tomorrow she will become like me, I’ll have someone, someone who can stay with me.... forever.. I thought. I’m very sorry Changmin, you'll understand one day, FATE will have someone for you...
----------
Your POV
“What’s happening? I’m feeling awful already and they just have to make it worse!” I cried and let out my tears in one of the cubicles,
*10 mins passed*
*inhale,
Exhale,
Inhale,
Exhale* I was doing this to get myself to calm down, I’m sure everything will become clearer soon...

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Seventh Chapter [Official]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 6:28 am

Seventh Chapter [Official]

Your POV
“Seng-il Chook ha HamNida, Seng il chook ha hamnida saranghanun oori _________ seng il chook ha hamnida!” my mom and dad sang for me that morning, luckily nothing aches within my body today, I was happy and relieved, it was my 18 birthday! Finally... The day I was getting prepared for, to meet JaeJoong and Changmin. Although Eunae couldn't come because she's in Japan on a holiday, I know right! In the middle of the semester! It’s a Saturday and it's going to be so much fun! I can smell the different food my mother has prepared for me, and my dad making it with her, laughing and loving each other, my family is something a cannot live without...
*knock knock* they're here!
“ILL GET IT!”I yelled to them, I opened the door then two Hotties was standing there holding presents for me, with bright smiles.
“Annyeoung! Changmin-ah, JaeJoong-ah, please come in!” I invited inand offered them drinks and had them sit on the sofa, my dad's face was unpaintable. With one eyebrow cocked up spectating the two boys sitting in the either side of me on the sofa, my mother though was way different, her smile was reaching her ears (metaphorically)
“Oppa, the both of your shouldn’t have bothered,” I said shyly
“Oh don’t mind it, it's your birthday, this only happens once a year so let’s make the most of it” Changmin insisted
“Yeah, _________ ah, here, open mine first, I think you’ll like this” JaeJoong handed the box to me smiling!
“Oh JaeJoong-ah, Kamsahamninda!” I replied blushing, I opened the mini box on my lap and...”*gasp* JaeJoong-ah! This is lovely, it's beautiful,Thank You So Much!” he got it out of its box and got my wrist, he put the shiny, expensive Blood red bracelet onto my wrist, I blushed while he was doing this, he looked onto my eyes and smiled, boy did my heart melt!
“Yah! __________ ah, open mine next! I hope you'll like this one too!” Changmin offered, I chuckled and got the box in his hands, while I was grabbing it, our hands touched, he turned his face away from me and quickly let go of the box, breathed loudly behind my back, like I didn’t hear it...
“Changmin-ah, I don't know what to say.....uh..uh..uh Thank you! It's beautiful, will cherish it” I said, he got the necklace out of the box, and put it on for me as well, as he did so, his face came closer to mine, we were 3 inches away from each other, we can feel each other’s breath, I can feel behind my neck, his hands were shaking, it took quite a while for him to put it on, but he did.
“Yah! Does that mean you won’t cherish mine?” JaeJoong asked
“Anyo! I'll cherish it both! I love it!” I replied
“but you like mine better right?” Changmin Interrupted
My parents face became more opposite! My dad’s eyebrows were both coked up, and my mom's smile went away, it was replaced by a laugh!
“________ ssi, time to eat! Get your friends over here!”
*we ate and time went by, it was time for the theme park! yehey!*
“bye Umma, Appa, thanks for the meal, we'll be going now” I said to them, they both seem confident with me going with two boys, as they got to know them while we were eating, my dad although was asking way to many questions. I suppose it can't be helped, I’m his only daughter.
*theme park*
I gave them my unlimited ticket along with Changmin’s and Jae's. They stamped us and we went in.
“Yah! Let’s go on all the rides!!!! Except the mini ones of course, unless your too scared...” I smirked
“no way! Maybe your too scared, I’ll make you a bet, if you count go on all the rides, you come with me to my father's party, if you win, your wish is my command” JaeJoong offered
“yah! I’m...I’m... I’m scared! I’m afraid of heights!'
“Ok, first of all, YOUR ON JaeJoong! and Changmin, don’t you think it's time to get over those fears?, I’ll make you a bet too, if I go on more rides than you, my wish is your command and if you win, your wish is my command! Deal?”
“Sure! but I’m sure you'll win...aheheheh”
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!, me and JaeJoong laughed as we felt sorry for Changmin and also to make fun of a seventeen yr old scared of heights.
'Ajja Ajja! Let’s go!!' I yelled
of course the roller coaster was first...
That day went by so fast, it was already dinner time, I stopped and bought some food with the both of them. I got out my wallet ready to pay for the food; instead, both of their hands put my wallet down and got THEIR wallets out!
“You go sit down _________ah, there's plenty more rides! You’ll need the rest if you’re willing to beat me” JaeJoong said with a massive grin
“ye ___________ ah, we'll handle this, you sit down” Changmin said, he was still dizzy from the ride.
I sat down at an empty table, little did I know that there were girls walking towards me, I turned around, and *SPLASH* I WAS SUDDENLY COVERED IN STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE!!! One of the girls who splashed water at me at school yesterday was back!
“*GASP* WHAT THE...??!!” I yelled. Both of the guys turned around and shocked
“That’s what you get!” then they ran as they saw both of the guys staring at them angrily
“Are you ok __________ah?” Changmin got a load of tissues and gave them to me, to wipe off the mess; luckily I got a spare top just in case something like this happened!
“Here’s the food, ignore them, they'll get what they deserve soon...’ Jae comforted me,
“Ah, it’s ok, I’ll just nip to the toilets and change” I said.
Hours passed and it was already dark, in the end I won over Changmin and JaeJoong won over me, even still, I loved today! It was so much fun! The best birthday I ever had.

Your POV
Both of the guys took me home, and we had a completely fun day, it was 10.30 pm, I gave them both my number and said bye. I was so tired; the aching I had the other day was back again! but this time I got a reason, despite the pain, I was still hyper and still awake, in my bedroom, taking my clothes off to get ready to go to sleep, (leaving on your bra and panties of course!) but, whenever I try to close my eyes I just don't drift off to sleep! I don't know why, everyone else was...
------------------
JaeJoong's POV
“I hope we made your last day of being human something to remember even if you live forever..._________'”it was 11.00, I decided to call on her, check if she was sleeping, or the messenger of FATE has came by to see her already,
*rriiiiing...rriiinng...rrriiiiiinngggg*
she picked up on the third ring
JJ:'Yoboseyo? _________ Ah'
____:'..... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? WHAT DO YOU WANT? She replied on the other line
I see, the messenger has already come for her, explaining everything to her right now, I feel obliged because I get to witness this, I was listening to every word being said to her, the exact words pushed on to me, 45 minutes more and it will be official, the both of us, VAMPIRES...
I looked at my watch, it was only 30 seconds left till midnight, it took the whole hour for her to have her questions answered, and the realization of the truth to come to her senses...
----------------
Your POV
“30 seconds left ___________” said the woman in my room
I was hesitating, my head spinning, this was all happening too fast! Suddenly I’m becoming a VAMPIRE? wtf?!
6...my heart beating fast!
5... FAster
4...FASter
3...FASTer
2...FASTEr
1...FASTER
0... It stopped. My heartbeat stopped
“UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH” I groaned, and then everything fell black...
*next morning*
I was a different person now, hard to believe, even myself can't accept it but I have no choice, I can't die and I’ll have to leave my family sooner than I expected... I cried, my tears overflowing. I went to the toilet and got some clothes on, I looked at myself plenty of times, not getting over how beautiful I looked, but also realizing that this was the face of a deceiver, an immortal...Vampire, my features were perfect, no one can say no to me, everything I wanted can happen.
I pretended that I was sleeping to my parents as I didn’t want to see them yet, I wasn’t ready, if i did, my tears would just flow automatically, I was just lying down on my bed listening to my Yepp MP3 player and remembering my old days, peaceful days that is now, never going to happen again. Then I remembered, that JaeJoong called me last night, I quickly sat up, and did he hear all that?! O my gosh! What if he did? I’ve got to call him and ask...when I was just about to call him, he called me instead, right on time, like he was reading my mind...
*begin call*
Me:'Yobuseyo? JaeJoong-ah...'
JJ: 'Yobuseyo _________-ah, you didnt forget our bet did you? i won remember? your coming with me to my father's party tonight.'
Me: Jae, you called me last night didn't you?
JJ: Ye,....
Me: did you somehow hear anything...weird?
JJ: oh, sorry _______ah, I have some business to attend to..make sure your coming, it's going to be formal so wear a dress, my chauffeur will pick you up at 8 , please, it's important .. bye..
*end call*
I guess I have no choice but to come, I have nothing better to do anyway, I got the black dress that my parents got for me yesterday, it was 7.30, I told my parents that I got invited to JaeJoong's Party, acted my old happy human self and sat down on the sofa waiting for the limo to come,
*beep beep* the horn of the limo outside blasted all throughout the neighbourhood, luckily no one got too interested, I went in and got comfortable, for my first time, I wasn’t feeling hungry, but I was feeling so thirsty, I didn’t know what to do, I was scared...
we got there and the driver opened the door for me, I saw JaeJoong standing by the gate, clearly waiting for me, I walked towards him..
“JaeJoong-ah, Anyeoung” my voice cracked up 'eehhheeemm'
“________ah, you look beautiful, come with me, I have to tell you something.” Jae exclaimed
I followed him without hesitation, looking at everyone and everyone looking at me, I still have a lot of getting used to; this beauty is not really me.
We got in the elevator inside the house, to go up to his room
“yah! You have an elevator in your house? wwaaaahhh”
he didn’t seem to care from what I said, instead he looked at me with worried eyes, *ding* we got there, he grabbed my wrist and pulled my in his room, my heart would be pounding hard by this stage, but then, my heart didn’t beat anymore so...
Jae then handed me something cold, I looked at it, it was a blood pack, type AB+...O.O, he closed the door and looked outside the window
“___________ ah, drink it, you'll need it”
“JaeJoong, O.O ho..How did... what...how did you know?” I whispered.
he walked towards me, closer and closer, lifted up my chin and looked at me in the eyes
“_________ah, I am the same as you, I transformed on my birthday at midnight, and yes, I heard everything on the phone yesterday night. I knew this was going to happen to you, ever since I saw the mark on your neck the day your whole body ached, I was just waiting for it, before I told you” Jae said seriously, he walked away a few steps and lifted up the arm that was holding the blood pack
“take it, you have too”
I looked at it, the smell was unbearable, it was too irresistible, without knowing it, I was gasping for breath and my teeth pierced the bag and had me sucking on it like a juice box, I finished it all in 30 seconds and Jae handed me another one, this was getting rid of the sting I have in my throat, another came, and another, he had some too, so if wouldn’t feel awkward. after that, if gasped, tears started to flow from my eyes
“JaeJoong ah, why is this happening to us?*sob*”
“as the messenger told us, we're destined”
“*sob* I'm not ready to leave my family *sob*, my life was perfect before this!*sob*” I cried, my hands turned into fists
“I know ______ ah, same here”
*sob*sob*sob*sob* “at least I know I’m not alone, don't leave me...”
“I wont' JaeJoong comforted me and hugged me, I was still crying on his shoulders, I was devastated so I wrapped my arms around his as well, tightly
-------------------
Changmin's POV
Ok, I got invited to JaeJoong’s father's party, I heard that __________ ah was coming to! This could be good! I thought..
I got there and have them my invitation, I asked around where JaeJoong was, they all told me he was upstairs in his room, so I was going to ask him to come out and stay with me while they wait for _______ ah, *ding* the elevator reached his floor
And without knocking I opened the door and.... to my shock! I saw THEM, hugging each other, like there was no tomorrow, ________was crying on his shoulder... WTF?! JaeJoong saw my angry eyes but _____ head was looking the opposite direction from me, I looked away from him, I thought he would at least let go off her since he already saw me but he did the complete opposite, he hugged her even tighter! What the hell was this? My best friend stealing my girl? Instead of making a scene at the party, i decided to run out, ask him about it, tomorrow...

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Eight Chapter [Powers]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 6:51 am

Eighth Chapter [Powers]
Changmin's POV
What the hell did I see yesterday night? Was it true? Or was it just a dream?
*SLAP* I slapped myself back to reality and to stop over thinking things, maybe it was another girl, I didn't even know if it was __________, I didn’t see the face... maybe that's why he held on to her like that, it wasn’t her...I know it, because JaeJoong wouldn’t do that to me.
My Whole body aches! “uurrgghh” I groaned
maybe it was because of the whole day spent in the theme park on ______'s birthday.
I wonder how she is now; I didn't see her at the party last night, well, because I left early. I left right after I arrived actually, now I think about it, I left and got angry for no reason. I’ve got to apologize to JaeJoong.
*he's on his way to school*
----------------------
JaeJoong's POV
What happened last night? I accompanied _______ to survive her first night as a Vampire, share her fears and let her feelings out. We was hugging, she was crying
*flashback of last night*
I saw Changmin open the door to my room and by my powers, I was able to hear what he was thinking
“________was crying on his shoulder... WTF?!”
“What the hell was this? My best friend stealing my girl?”
I hugged her tighter, so she wouldn’t turn around and let Changmin see her, right then, he was only assuming it was her. Since he didn’t see her face, I could just say that it was another girl.
Then she heard footsteps outside, she quickly turned my head around to see who it was
“Don't Mind It, It Was Just The Maid, She Thought No One Was In Here” I explained as I closed the door again, locked it this time
“Oh...” she was speechless
We sat down on my bed, got talking on what to do in the future, how to leave our families and say goodbye to our friends. The whole talk took us the whole night, we totally lost track of time and she cried herself to sleep.
I called her parents and told them not to worry as she is staying here in my house. They didn't seem worried at all, they were more like...Happy.
I lay beside her, staring at the ceiling. ______ shuffled a little bit then her head was resting on my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around her, one of her arms wrapped around mine too.
“Mian Changmin, I’m really Very Sorry” I whispered. Slowly, I also drifted to sleep.
*end of flashback*
~next Morning~
I woke up earlier than her and called my butler to immediately order school uniform her size, so she won't have to go home. I got changed and waited for her to wake up. I think we’re going to be a bit late today.
----------------
Your POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see... that I was not in my room, not in my bed and was still wearing a dress. OMO! I didn’t go home last night my parents must be so worried!
I sat up and quickly picked up phone to call them.
“Don’t bother, I already called them last night, they understand” JaeJoong looked at me with happy eyes
“Will you stop reading my mind, you'll thirst more, and you should know that and your supplies kinda nearly out” I warned him
“Well, they wouldn't be nearly out if it wasn’t for you...just kidding! Don’t worry, I can easily get them” Jae exclaimed
I looked at the clock and the time was already 8.30 am...O.O
“OH NO!, I’ve got to get home and get my uniform!! Aiisshh” I yelled
“Again, don't bother, I have it here”
I ran towards him and grabbed my uniform. Then went in the toilet to get changed.
In the toilet I yelled “Kamsahamnidaaaa!”
This was my chance to try out my powers, I’ll try and hear what JaeJoong's thinking:
“aaahhhh, ________ah” JaeJoong said in his head
eehh?? He’s thinking of me?
“I know you reading my mind! Stop right now! Clearly I’m ahead of you” he said in his head.
“JaeJoong-ah, Stop reading MY mind, You Pervert!!” I said in my head
“AHAHAHAHAHAHA”' I just heard JaeJoong bursted out laughing outside... O.O
We went to school in his limo, everyone was already in the home room, we were late but the teacher’s didn’t mind at all as he was HERO JAEJOONG.
At his age, he was already richer than all of the people there. Since I was with him, they didn’t take note of me.
*at break time*
JaeJoong invited to go somewhere with him, but we had to make sure that no one was following.
“Hyung!” Changmin yelled out to Jae
“Hmm... Changmin ah, what you saw last night...”
“It’s ok, I knew it was another girl, I mean she didn’t even come did she?”
“Eehh... Yes, here, I reserved you a chocolate milkshake” Jae offered and he accepted
“You totally knew that didn’t you! Sly!'” I said in my head, as I know he could hear it. He just chuckled.
After that, I and JaeJoong saw something, the MARK, the mark...the mark...on Changmin’s neck!
*Mind Conversation*
“Are you seeing this?!” I said
“Yes! What the hell is happening?!” Jae replied
“This means, he's going to become...one of us! Jae, this couldn’t be just a coincidence, first you, me, then him? The 3 of us out of all these people?! For all we know everyone else is going to be one!”
“No, I don’t think so, he's destined too, and maybe destiny brought us together for this reason. Let’s keep an eye on him, do not tell him anything until he's transformed and let’s make his last days of being human memorable.” Jae ordered, I had to agree because he knows more about this than I do.
*Mind Conversation Stopped*
“Changmin ah, are you feeling okay?” I asked him
“No _______ ah, my whole body aches! It is so painful!” Changmin replied
As expected, hopefully he won't faint like I did. We were both reading his mind and all he was thinking was the pain.
All three of us sat down on a table together, while watching Changmin eat his lunch. I can see the bitchy girls staring at me, I’ve decided not to read their minds because there's not much point. It’s amazing how narrow people's minds get with jealousy.
Changmin looks at me from time to time.
*mind convo*
JJ:'_______ ah, I’m going to go outside and get some.... air...hehe' (he walked outside)
Me: oh, okay, will follow after you later'
JJ: okay, you can stop reading his mind now but keep listening to mine, don't use your powers too much, you'll get thirsty
Me: how about you? Won’t you get thirsty too? I’ll be fine, we drank a couple last night remember?
JJ: I know but save your strength, warning you now, if you keep reading his mind, you won’t think the same of him again, he's uh... Kind of a bad boy.
Me: why? And who told you I like good boys?
JJ: I’m a Good Boy... Can Be, nyehehehe!
*~Changmin's head~*(rated R, kinda)
#imagines me in a sexy outfit#
CM: ooohhh...my body is in pain!
Me: ooooohhhhhh... ChangMin Oooopppaaaaa, Your So
Teeensse... Want me to massage you?(sexy voice)
CM: that would be great ________ aaaaahhhh
*massaging his shoulders*
CM: the front part of my body hurts more ______ah, can you massage it?
Me: of course Changmin Oppa, your wish is my command...
*massages his chest* I’m one inch close to his face. He suddenly kisses me passionately, his hand held my head so it won’t escape, then his tongue slipped through my lips and he moaned. He let go of my head and I backed away from his face a little, my hands combed through his hair.
CM: it hurts further down...
Me: ok,
CM: a little further down...
Me: ooohhh... Changmin oppaaaaa...
! " £ $ % ^ & * ( I stopped listening to it! Who would’ve thought!)
JaeJoong couldn’t help his laughter outside; most of the people are staring at his wondering why he was laughing so hysterically. “PPPPFFFTTTTT...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hate to say I told you so!” JaeJoong laughed
“Shut up! Maybe I’ll just make his last days memorable shall I?” I said back.
------------------
Changmin's POV
“Changmin Oppa... How Are You Feeling?”_______ asked in a sexy voice
“uuhh..uuhh.. My body aches, I’ve tried painkiller but.......they......don’t.........seem........to.....work...”
I was looking down, I noticed that she was looking at me sexily and separating her legs a little bit, like she was teasing me or something, then she got up and walked to my back
“ooooohhhhhh... Changmin Oooopppaaaaa, Your So
Teeensse... Want me to massage you?” _________ asked me
“wh..wha...what?!” I asked
she didn’t reply and just massaged my shoulders
What the hell was this? Is this still my imagination? Or is this for real? JaeJoong was laughing hysterically outside, the reason; I have no idea!
“ooooooooohhhhhhhh...” I groaned..O.O
Why the hell did I groan? I realized it felt good, she massages really well; I looked down and noticed that "Mr. Happy" was standing up!!!
HOLY SHIIT! I thought...
JaeJoong Laughed even more loudly, which was making me very uncomfortable.
“Changmin-ah...does that feel good? Are you feeling better?” she asked me in her sexy voice, coming closer her cheeks touching mine,
I could feel her boobs on my back. It gave me the Goosebumps, I tried hiding "Mr. Happy" but he was standing up so much it was painful.
“Yah! uuhh..uhh...uhhh ______ ah, I’ll just go to the restroom for a bit” I said to her, I stood up quickly, she let go and smiled at me, my hands was sweating, my heart was pounding like it was going to jump out of my chest! I ran towards the toilet.
-------------------
JaeJoong POV
*Mind Convo*
Me: YOU ARE One Naughty Girl You Know That! I Look Crazy over Here Laughing To Myself!
Her: mwahahahahaha! I never thought he felt that way about me
Me:hhhmmm... he always has...
Her: What?

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Re: Fate And Destiny [You and JaeJoong]

Post by Tammy on 6/14/2009, 7:06 am

This image of Changmin Looks kinda horny and anyone would think that his hand was in his pants, when it was only inside his pocket! lolz! he looks seductive huh?

Ninth Chapter [News and Intruders]

Your POV
Here it was, the day, all three of us Me, JaeJoong and Changmin were officially vampires.
It was hard for Changmin to accept everything in just 30 seconds left from his human life, but he came around, with our help of course.
A lot has happened then, our relationship has gone deeper, nothing is a secret between us three.
Like the fact that Changmin loves me...
He is still a beginner so he doesn't know that I know.
The problem is that... I'm In love with.....JaeJoong, I try not to think of it so often as he reads our minds almost every day.
I think of him as our leader, he acts like one and is in charge of everything, mostly with blood supply.
Later tonight, the three of us will hang out in JaeJoong's place to have a little drink.
So far, I got 20 offers for a date from complete strangers.
12 times I got asked “you want to get out of here?”
15 times “Christmas must've come early this year, because you are first on my Christmas list” cheesy pick up line.
And 10 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?'S
I’m getting used it as I'm not the only one.
JaeJoong got at least 25 chocolate + date offers
Stalker cards and there was a hotel key once!
Even he isn't a vampire, he still gorgeous in my eyes
We roamed the school; me who was not so popular not long ago, now is the top girl.
----------------
*night at JaeJoong’s Mansion*
“Here, I just got new supply, enough to last us for at least a month” JaeJoong explained
We were in his room of course, Jae lying on his bed and me sitting next to him, Changmin was just sitting on a chair looking outside the window.
While sipping on the blood, we turned on the plasma to keep us entertained.
*#NEWS#*
Anchorman: News at 10! A big crisis happened today at Seoul Memorial Hospital due to the report we have received. The blood supply for AB+ and AB- are drastically loosing count, these blood types are really rare to find and is crucial for the hospital. The doctors have been saying that it's like someone or somebody has been drinking them like water. Almost half has gone this month and the doctors are very worried especially as there was no trace of anyone coming in and out.
*bla bla bla*
*#end of news#*
Me and Changmin looked at each other first and then looked at JaeJoong smirking.
Although, his face was serious.
“Hyung, you didn’t need to get that much, there's only three of us” Changmin smirked
But by the way he looked, it was no joke. My face went serious
“JaeJoong-ah, is everything ok?” I asked hopeful
“I didn't get our supply from Seoul Memorial hospital...” he said seriously..O.O
JaeJoong's POV
“I didn't get our supply from Seoul Memorial hospital...” I said to them, confused and very serious.
I suddenly wondered to myself, are there more of us? I haven't smelt anyone else like us anywhere near here. (Vampires can smell their own kind)
Maybe, if we go to the hospital, then we can find out.
“I don't have a very good feeling about this” I warned
They didn't say anything but I knew that they agreed with me.
A plan was set for tomorrow, detectives or not, we're going to solve this problem.
it relates to us, and it's questioning the existence of our kind.
They decided to sleep here as we were going to think of a plan. What to do if we found more...
*next night*
School was normal, can't say anything suspicious with anyone.
Our plan was a go, all three of us would be invisible and walk through-able. (A/N: they are invincible to the human eye, but not to vampire eye)
Tracing the smell of the blood in and out of the hospital.
I visited the blood supply room... when __________ is rounding the hospital upstairs and Changmin is rounding the ground floor.
I walked around the white, bright room, looking at the blood packs.
*clang* a loud sound came from behind me. I quickly turned around to see who it was.
My nose was very active now, I can smell it, this was bad, there was another vampire in our midst.
“I already saw you, come out...NOW!” I yelled
It was another vampire of course, a boy. Smiling at me, slyly
“Annyeoung, so there's MORE?!” I exclaimed
He moved away from the cabinet, now I can see his whole body, he examined me, looked from my head to toe.
Then moved closer to me with his palm pointing towards me.
“The name's Dae-Hyun, yours?”
I held out my palm too, to shake his. I still don't trust this guy
“JaeJoong” I replied coldly
”so.... are you here get your supply too? Me and MinJee get thirsty quite often so this is ours...I suggest you go to another hospital and back off!” Dae-Hyun said angrily
“Wait wait, MinJee? Who’s MinJee? There are two of you?!” I asked
“Well, yes if you must know! She’s my close friend, are you going to leave or I have to make you leave?!” he replied
“Calm down, I'm not here to fight, let's handle this like mature adults, my friends are here too, go get MinJee and let's meet outside” after saying that, I walked through the wall and started to look for ________ and Changmin.
I read his mind I don't have to worry, because he's not going anywhere, he decided to meet us outside, considering he doesn't have anything to lose.
After 10 minutes we were all outside, there was an eerie awkward silence, as we stared at each other.
MinJee and Dae-Hyun was tall, had perfect features like us, except that their appetite was more active, clearly they're fond of their powers.
“Let us introduce ourselves properly, I'm Hero JaeJoong” I said
“I'm Shim Changmin”
“and I'm __________”
They looked at each other and turned their faces at us
“I'm Chae Dae-Hyun”
“I'm Park MinJee”
Introductions past and we three boys talked on what to do, should we stick together or back with our own lives.
The two girls stayed behind, they were talking but not having eye contact but they seem to get along well.
Adding 2 more to our 'gang' or 'clan' whatever they call it had more pressure on me, I need to train them to control their powers and thirsts.
The two other people had nowhere to go, so I offered for them to stay in my mansion for a while.
We were all tired and went home after that...
I’m just hoping that nothing’s going to turn out badly.
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Tenth Chapter [Devastation]

Post by Tammy on 6/16/2009, 2:59 pm

JaeJoong's POV...Still
Me and __________ woke up early, I updated her on what was going to happen to us.
We both got changed and I asked her to wake the new comers.
*mind convo*
Me:’ while you’re on your way, wake up Changmin too, I'm going to call the school and get them transferred in
her: yeeeeeeeeeeess booooooooosss.
*mind convo end*
She was walking out and BANGED the door behind her, making Changmin jump out of bed and awake.
She knew us too well.
-------------
Your POV
JaeJoong is taking responsibility for all of us, even the people he hardly knows.
He’s a true born leader.
The person that owns my heart...
I reached their room and quietly came in; I can see that MinJee was already awake and downstairs looking for someone.
Reading her thoughts, she was thinking of, Changmin!
I wish her good luck...
Dae-Hyun was still lying in bed soundly.
I opened the curtains to let the sun in but it didn't seem to work.
I read his mind and wondering what was keeping him from waking up
In his head ...was...ME! wth? Scenes replayed and replayed, of me.
I walked in closer to his face, he was beautiful I admit, I got my face in closer and noticed that he has 2 moles on the either side of his nose.
“hhmm..” I murmured
Then he suddenly grabbed my waist, turned the position around so he was on top of me. He was completely AWAKE!
“Yah! Get off me!” I said, pushing him off with my arms, even using some of my powers, but he was just stronger
“You know, I like you” he said pinning my arms on the pillows.
“YAH! Let go off me! Or...or....or ill scream” I yelled at him helplessly
“Not before I do this...” he smirked, his face getting closer to mine, ready to kiss me
I immediately turned my head around and screamed
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
leading his lips onto my neck
“JAEEJOOOOOOONNG!!!!” I screamed
Everyone heard it. Then I just saw the door fly open and JaeJoong charging towards Dae-Hyun.
With one arm, he hit Dae-Hyun on his side and he flew smashing the thick glass windows.
“WTF!” Dae-Hyun Shouted
“___________ ah, are you okay?” he asked worried
“Um...” I nodded.
JaeJoong pressed Dae-Hyun to the smashed glass again, making it shatter from the force; he looked at him with angry eyes and said
“If you EVER do that again to her, or even just TOUCH her! I will NOT let it pass! And this is NOT an empty threat.” JaeJoong's eyes were filled with anger
He then carried me bridal style from the room and let me down by the dinner table.
He looked at me in the eyes and said
“don't go near him, I’m sorry for asking you to wake him up, or this wouldn't have happened, it's all my fault, I’m sorry”
“What? Why are you blaming yourself JaeJoong-ah? It was NOT your fault, besides its no big deal, I wasn't raped or anything.” I comforted him
“I know but, just please, keep your distance” he replied.
I hugged him, so that he can let out some of that pressure on his shoulders since all of this happened.
Dae-Hyun got dressed up and was standing outside the dining room, looking at both of us. Then he winked at me.
Eventually, MinJee found Changmin, they were talking around the terrace, and I can see the innocent-I-like-this-guy-look on MinJee's face.
It’s better for Changmin not to know about what happened.
I was looking at them, admiring them, as this was the most human scene I ever saw from my vampire life.
MinJee saw me, and then, glared at me.
Did I do something wrong?
I decided to read her mind
*MinJee's Head*
“It’s no wonder he'll like someone like her, I can't compare to her”
“but I will get your heart Shim Changmin!, she loves JaeJoong, and I won't let her hurt you..”
Me: I don't intend on hurting him
MJ: even if you don't intend to, he will get hurt, I'll steal his heart before that happens
Me: you can have his heart, you deserve it more.
MJ: Thank You. Although, if I don't succeed, I will have to say goodbye
Me: Good luck!
*end of mind convo*
School time came in the newcomers was transferred in our school,
I must admit, they were great at acting, but they didn't do so well in the classes.
MinJee asked if Changmin could tour her around the school, Dae-Hyun was surrounded by girls and it was just me and JaeJoong left.
We decided to go to the rooftop and relax with a bit of peace.
“Where did you get that chocolate milkshake?” jae asked leaning on the wall
“Oh… From Dae-Hyun.” I replied
he looked at me sternly, 'didn't i saw to keep your distance?!'
“I did keep my distance, but he came to me! And don't worry, it's just a harmless milkshake, it's not poisoned, even if it is, it won’t kill me” I replied
He grabbed the milkshake off my hands and threw it down hard!
“O.O JaeJoong! What’s wrong with you?” I asked him a little irritated
“Nothing...No...Nothing...” he replied hesitatingly
JaeJoong's POV
“why did I do that?” I started asking myself.
Could it be that I...Like her?
That I'm jealous of Dae-Hyun?
I tried figuring it out and the entire thing I came up with ends with 'I like her'
It’s quite hard to admit, but I cannot lie to myself.
We were quiet sitting by the wall in the rooftop, she broke the silence
“JaeJoong-ah, are you really okay? You know, you can tell Me.” she offered.
“__________ah, what do you think of me?” I asked her staring into her eyes
--------------- (A/N: none of them was using their powers so no one can hear any thoughts)
Your POV
Why is he asking this suddenly? I thought
“Eehh...uuhh.... well, you’re one of my closest friends, I consider you as our leader, your trustworthy, responsible for everyone, can be protective at times but...” I explained but he stopped me in the middle of my sentence
“What if I told you, I'm very protective of you, because...because....I like you? what would you say?” he asked sincerely looking into my eyes
“Oppa...” I was speechless; I didn't know what to say...
“Because _________ ah, I do, I Like you” he murmured looking at me with sincere eyes

“Would you accept me?” he continued
“JaeJoong-ah, yes...” I replied, finally, this day has come, the moment I've always dreaming of.
He smiled the most beautiful, irresistible smile; he looked down to my lips and gave me the can-I-kiss-you-look.
I blinked my eyes slowly to say yes.
He was getting closer and closer to me, I gently closed my eyes, I started to have goose bumps as the tender, kissable pink lips of his were on mine. The lips that every girl has been dreaming of were mine.
He backed away an inch from me, we both opened our eyes and stared at each other.
He kissed me again, and more passionately this time. His cold hand smoothed through my face then combed through my hair.
My hands was around his muscular waist, inside his blazer.
Our lips moved together like it had its own brain, both of us didn't want to stop.
We were closer than ever, nothing could ruin this moment.
---------------
Changmin's POV
“Now let's go to the rooftop, the air is really fresh there” I invited MinJee to follow me.
“MinJee-ah! I've been looking for you everywhere” Dae-Hyun yelled when he saw us
“Come with us! Come on! Hurry up!” she yelled back.
When I opened the door...
I saw them, _____ and JaeJoong, kissing
They didn't see me as they were a bit busy,
“Actually, I just remembered something, vie got to go” Dae Hyun smirked, he went downstairs chuckling.
I didn’t see anything funny about this though.
“Changmin-Oppa, let’s go.” MinJee invited me out of there, my mood changed in a second.
I was about to confess to her, tears then suddenly came out of my eyes, out of their own accord.
I didn't want to show MinJee this face, she hugged me tightly
“Let it out” she insisted
There we were, me, crying on MinJee's shoulder's, over the Girl I have loved for a long time, kissing another guy.
What hurts the most is, that other guy was my best friend...

Your whisper is the Lucifer
Tammy

Back to top Go down

Eleventh Chapter [Evil Plans]

Post by Tammy on 6/16/2009, 3:23 pm

Changmin’s POV
I was pacing in the living room of JaeJoong's house.
The picture of them kissing each other kept on replaying in my mind.
It wouldn't leave!
I skipped the rest of the school day and went home.
At this rate I wouldn't be able cooperate with them, especially with JaeJoong
That backstabber! He knew everything and yet he took it!
I have decided to leave that mansion and go away somewhere else to have some peace for a while.
In a puff of a second, I was already in our room.
Getting my clothes out of the closet and placing them in a luggage.
I heard someone come in the door. it was MinJee
“Oppa, you’re leaving?” MinJee asked in a sad tone
“MinJee-ah, I hope you understand. I just some space for a while” I said
“But, where will you live? How would you get blood? Are you going to go to school?” she asked more prudently, like she' didn't want me to leave
“I'll go through the walls of a hotel, the blood although can be a problem and I can skip school for a while” I said to her, stopped packing for a second to think of what I'm going to do about my thirst.
I grabbed a few blood packs from our supply.
Then I heard someone come in the door.
It was JaeJoong and right behind him was _________
Those two was thirsty as they haven't drunk for two days.
I quickly closed my luggage and dragged it out of the room.
I can see MinJee looking at me with sympathetic eyes.
I was going to walk down the stairs but the shock and confusion in both of their eyes struck me.
I looked away from them and tried to go to the other staircase
JaeJoong blocked me then, saying
“Changmin ah, what's this all about?!” he pointed at my luggage
What the hell was he doing? He’s acting like nothing happened.
He looked at me with his innocent eyes.
I couldn't contain my anger then.
I punched him with all my power and he flew to other side of the stairs and down.
_____________ flew to him and helped him get up.
The look on ________ eyes prevented me on doing more.
-------------
JaeJoong's POV
Why was he acting like this? I decided to read his mind and find out what was wrong.
Then I saw it, me and _____ kissing, replaying in his head.
He saw it?
I quickly got up from the punch,
“Changmin-ah, I'm sorry, please don't leave!” I shouted to him
“Why? So I have to withstand you two?!” he said those words while walking down the stairs
“But Changmin-ah...” I was speechless, this was the first time I ever felt so helpless.
The feeling of deceiving a friend.
“When were you going to tell me? HUH?! When your engaged?!” he yelled and pushed my shoulders with powerful force
“Changmin-ah, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, forgive me” I couldn't help but plead for is forgiveness, I was on my knees and bowing to him.
I didn't know why I have to do this much but I really hurt him.
O.O _________ eyes were staring at me with sympathetic eyes, tears then started to fall from it.
She was thinking that it was all her fault.
“It’s not your fault.” I replied to her from my head.
“I know I can forgive you for this one day, but it's definitely not today” he said angrily
“But Changmin-ah, you can't leave, where will you live? How will you get blood?” I stood up and looked at him.
He was speechless and with confused eyes, I knew he didn't know the answer to those questions.
“I WILL live with him, I will get him blood” MinJee Yelled from across the room.
She came in closer to us followed by her luggage.
I saw Changmin look back at her, mouthing 'Thank You MinJee-ah'
MinJee then Looked at both of us and said, “I Will Look after Him”
What was happening? We were breaking apart and we haven't been together for more than two days.
This just shows how responsible of a leader I really am.
I just looked down and understood Changmin's position.
I let them go.
----------------
Dae-Hyun POV
This is good. This is very good.
One less rival to get rid of.
I will stay here and keep an eye on the enemy.
While his guards down.
You will be mine __________
-------------
MinJee's POV
“Don’t look back.” I told Changmin, so that he can hold to the few strings of pride he has left.
“I will take care of you, I won’t hurt you, and I’ll protect you” I thought to myself
“I just hope one day, you'll do the same for me” I said in my head.

Your POV
I and JaeJoong drank 2 packs each, we were so thirsty.
The both of us lying on the bed, his head leaning on my shoulder.
“This is my entire fault, I really messed up.” Jae cried.
“No, Oppa, he just took it hard on himself, I denied him, this is my fault” I reassured him.
“________ ah, I don't want you blaming anything on yourself,” he replied without thinking.
“I should say that to you Oppa” replying to him while stroking his, soft, silky hair with my fingers.
“We just to give him time. He was really hurt. Space is what he needs, he'll be fine with MinJee” I suggested.
“Why do you say that?” he asked
“You know Oppa, MinJee is crazy for Changmin, just like I was crazy for you. I trust the feelings of hers to protect him, to care for him. He deserves to be with someone true to him.” I whispered to him while leaned in closer to his head.
“I just feel insecure when not all of us is here, just promise me that you won't leave me _________ ah' he turned his head to look at me and said that.
I nodded “I will never”, he leaned closer to me and kissed me.

Spoiler:

*A/N* Sad R Rated) =imagine slow motion, no good things are produced if rushed. If you know what I mean.

Our position turned around with our lips still together, he was now on top of me, kissing me so passionately.
Me wrapping my arms around his neck.
Giving me the feeling that he will never let go of me, never.
He picked me up so we were sitting up on the bed, my legs apart on top of him, still kissing.
One of his hands was going through my hair, caressing it.
And his other hand was unbuttoning my shirt. I took it off.
His cold fingers smoothed through my breast down to my stomach, getting lower.
Before he could do anything else, I laid us back down the bed and rolling us around so I was on top of him.
Our lips never set apart, while I was unbuttoning his shirt, he also took it off
My lip moved sideward’s from his lips to his cheeks down to his neck.
My fingers were exploring his muscular Pecs.
I went back to his lips, his tongue slided through my lips and touched mine.
His hand stroked my back, gently unclasped my bra and unzipped my skirt, dragging along my panties down.
I was embarrassed about this at first, quite uneasy, but then his hugs reassured me that nothing was for me to worry about, calming down my nerves.
This was a chance for me to get back; I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.
He turned us around and he was on top of me again, he put our bodies under the duvet and French kissed me again.
He went down to my neck and licked it,
We were both naked inside the duvet, for his first thrust; it was nothing like I ever felt before. It was heaven.
The following thrusts got me groaning and moaning, my arms were encircling his body.
I felt so good; my nails dug into his skin and scratched him
Our lips were moving together again, as one.

---------------------
Dae-Hyun POV

*next morning*

This just keeps on getting better and better.

Last night, i heard everything,

From the first moan to the last groan.

My plan started a little earlier than i expected.

No one can be in my way of what i want

And I ALWAYS get what i want.

And if it wasn't obvious already

I want __________

I know she loves JaeJoong and JaeJoong loves her.

Which is what I want,

I always like a challenge.

You’ll be MINE ________.

I swear.
-------------------
JaeJoong's POV
I woke up this morning, my emotions mixed,
I’m happy because I'm now with the girl I love
Sad/angry because I've hurt my best friend.
Confused on whether I should trust Dae-Hyun.
______ was leaning on my shoulder happily; she hugged me tightly and whispered my name.
I woke her up with a kiss on her forehead, then let go of her to get up and change.
She also got up and wrapped the blanket around her beautiful body. She smiled at me.
I walked up to her happily and kissed her on the lips.
“______ah, get changed, before I...” I looked down examining her whole body. (You get it)
“Ok, wait for me” she murmured
She’s now living here, she pretended that she's dead to her parents; we thought that if we do it earlier, less pain we'll feel.
But I was wrong, she was hurt, her parents were hurt too.
I feel really guilty for letting her go through that pain.
I promise I will never ever do that again.
She’s the most important person in my life now.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Twelfth Chapter [I Will Get What I Want]

Post by Tammy on 6/16/2009, 3:40 pm

Dae-Hyun's POV

Today’s a school day, maybe a good opportunity to make my first step to my plan
I will make friends with __________ and get her trust.
I'll do whatever it takes to get her attention.
*on our way to school in JaeJoong's limo*
JaeJoong and _________ was huddling up to each other,
I couldn't help but imagine that one day, the guy that ________'s hugging will be me.
We got there and the driver opened the door for us,
As usual, the girls ran over to me and greeted me good morning,
I was just making the most of it as i can,
Before I get my one special girl.
Those two walked to their home room holding hands.
Changmin and MinJee are nowhere to be found, but she sends me messages from time to time, in her head of course, I mean we don't even have mobile phones.
*mind messages*
MJ: I and Changmin are fine. We just drank and broke in a hotel room. Nobody knows were there so don't worry.
Tell JaeJoong and _______ that we will be back...soon.
DH: Arasso.
*mind messages over*
“_________ SSI!” I called out to ________
But she was too far away, I called again, she still didn't hear me.
I ran to her and grabbed her by the hand.
THEN she noticed me,
“_________ssi, MinJee just sent me a message” I said to her, but did not let go of her hand.
“Really? Oh how are they?” she asked worriedly, not noticing our hands
“She said Changmin and her are ok, they just drank and broke in a hotel room for a while, nobody knows they are there, and that they'll be back, soon.” I explained.
“Really? Oh thank you Dae-Hyun ah, that really helps, I can stop worrying now” she said
JaeJoong's smile was hard to miss, but that smile quickly disappeared when he saw our skins touch.
our hands was still connected, smiling at her, she then started to let go of her grip to JaeJoong's hand and stared back at me.
--------------
JaeJoong's POV
“She said Changmin and her are ok, they just drank and broke in a hotel room for a while, nobody knows they are there, and that they'll be back, soon.” Dae-Hyun explained.
I smiled knowing that they are safe.
Then a weird feeling went down my spine when i saw him holding her hand,
They stared at each other and then i knew there was something suspicious happening here.
To my surprise __________ was slowly letting go of her grip on my hand, her fingers slipping through mine.
“Oh, I’ve got to go, see yah guys later!” he said and let go of her hand
By that time _______ shacked her head and furrowed her brows
“Oh! JaeJoong! How long were you there for? Let’s go to home room” she said the pecked me on the cheek.
I walked with her, 'what was he doing to her? Why did she forget I was with her all of a sudden?' I thought to myself....
Dae-Hyun's POV
'I’m getting close. Really getting close!' I said in my head. As I bought my lunch and sit with ________
Unfortunately, I wasn’t careful thinking with this easily read mind of mine.
“You’re getting close to what?” he asked as he crept up behind me, obviously has read my mind.
“Well, really JaeJoong, you really shouldn't just read peoples mind like that, ever heard of "invasion of privacy"?! As you’re my hyung, I respect you, but you also have to give some back.” I said to him, giving him the cold shoulder, sending him the message that it’s none of his business.
I walked away from him and headed to _________'s table.
I sat down next to her and I could see that she was uneasy, her mind wasn’t thinking anything.
“__________-ah, are you ok?” I asked her clearly showing my concern.
Her throat was snarling, tongue dry and teeth sharp
“haaaa......I’m....th......thirsty...” she snarled, looking at JaeJoong and waiting for him.
As I saw this, my brows furrowed,
“JaeJoong! The dean (principal) wants you in his office, I forgot to tell you” I yelled over to him wanting him to disappear from my eyes and hers.
He just nodded and walked quietly, he stopped reading my powers from what I said to him earlier.
_________'s face was disappointed, I hate seeing her sad, but with him there, my plan is not going to move along smoothly.
“Sorry about that _______, how come jae didn't know you were this thirsty?” I asked her, getting her distracted
“I didn't want to burden him, our supply is nearly out, I’m saving it for him as he uses the most energy, don't worry, I’ll cope.” she said her voice cracking from the dryness, the sting was clearly hurting her.
This was my chance to prove myself to her; I got out my opaque drinking bottle, filled with blood.
I drank a little out of it but left some to linger in my mouth; I touched her hand again, using my powers for her to forget everything, including JaeJoong.
I leaned in closer to her, letting her smell the sweet essence of blood.
Her head then turned to me, her hand tightening around mine.
Without anyone in her mind, I knew that she gave in and got closer to my lips.
I gave her an evil smile and backed away, turned around to drink some more, this time I held it in my mouth.
I turned back around to see her tempted eyes staring back at mine.
She really couldn't handle it anymore; I got closer to her, to give her what she wanted.
She smacked her gentle, tender lips on mine, our mouths slightly open, then she started sucking the blood from my mouth.
Her thirst gave me an advantage; boy did this feel so good. She loved it a lot and grabbed my face in between her hands, letting it slip down to my neck, her nails dug in my skin, as a sign of pleasure.
It turns out that, that amount was not enough, her tongue then slipped through my lips, hoping to lick any blood left lingering in my tongue.
It got me even more turned on even that were still not enough, refusing to let go of my face and being separated from hers, she then gently bit my lip and sucked more blood from there.
I didn't mind of course, as a vampire, I didn’t feel any physical pain and it would heal as quickly as a flash.
This was driving me crazy! my arms wrapped around her waist gripping her blazer.
She was moaning, relieving her of the pain and the dryness
In the cafeteria, all eyes gazed on us.
I even heard clicking of phone cameras, I didn't care.
Here it comes, the great Hero coming into the cafeteria...
Everybody fell silent and stopped what they were doing, paying attention on what was going to happen next, but not us
He saw us then.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Thirteenth Chapter [Promises]

Post by Tammy on 6/16/2009, 4:04 pm

JaeJoong's POV
What was that about?
The principal didn't need me... I looked like an idiot up there, I hope _________'s okay.
I walked in the cafeteria and...
WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS?!?!?!
As much as I wanted to kill him at the time, I just froze.
I couldn't risk our identities getting out.
This was it, he has hit the spot, crossed the line.
He had no idea what was coming to him.
I knew this has nothing to do with ________
Because I could see that her mind was morphed.
She was thinking the exact same thing as Dae-Hyun.
Everybody was quiet, staring at me, reading my expression.
I walked over to them.
This hurt me A LOT.
Seeing them together, even though it wasn't intended by ______
She was really enjoying it though
Every single second of it.
Dae-Hyun caught my glare and gave me a sly smile.
Just to piss me off even more, he held on to her tighter.
I couldn't help it anymore, I was losing it!
My hand turned into a fist and I was about to punch him until...
“Dae-Hyun-ah!” Changmin yelled, entering the cafeteria.
I was shocked and devastated at the same time.
Changmin ran over to them with MinJee right behind him,
He read my mind
*JaeJoong's thoughts*
“__________ ah, __________ ah.........remember me, I'm here...please “
Changmin understood now, why I was acting this way.
He took the liberty and pulled Dae-Hyun away from ______, he knew I couldn't do it, as I was going to do much worse than just push him away, from this anger I'm feeling. I might be able to kill him.
The bell rang and everybody ran to their classes, except for the five of us, we were the only ones left in the cafeteria.
“YAH!” Dae-Hyun yelled to Changmin and gave him a death stare.
Changmin did the same giving him one back
Even though their faces were apart, when Changmin pulled him away, he quickly held onto ______'s hand.
I noticed this; this was the way that he could take over her mind.
I knew it now, his plans and his true colours.
This got me even madder.
I grabbed both of her hands away from his.
Doing this, she turned her head to face mine and snarled, looked at me with the eyes full of hate and anger.
I held her face between my hands, looking into her eyes and said “_______ah, _________ ah, it's me, IT'S ME! Your OPPA! JaeJoong...” I couldn't help the tears falling from my eyes.
The fact that she forgot about me, and hated me, even just for those 10 seconds.
Her eyes then widened, her aura completely changed
Now she was looking at me with confused but warm eyes.
I hugged her as much to my heart’s content.
“O...Oppa... What happened? What did I...” she asked, turning around to what was behind her, which was Dae-Hyun
Dae-Hyun licked his lips and stared seductively at her.
Without reading her mind, I knew she already found out.
Without looking at anyone, _____ touched her lips gently and cried.
I hugged her tighter; this might cause to go astray.
“O-Oppa, I didn't *sob* I really didn't *sob* I don't remember…” she cried.
“I know, I know…” I comforted her.
What kind of boyfriend was I? I couldn't even take her away from someone else.
“Yah JaeJoong! Go on; just keep asking yourself, what kind of boyfriend are you? Some like you saying you love her, but letting her die from thirst?!” he exclaimed, it had Changmin and MinJee glare at him more with confused eyes.
I turned my head around to meet his gaze, but not letting go of ______
“Th-thirst?” I asked
'Yes.. Thirst, she was DYING of thirst. Without me, she could've killed someone here without noticing. I can't believe you didn't know. “he murmured
I can't believe it either, knowing this, I felt even more under pressure, I didn't speak
“She was dying because of YOU, she saved the blood packs which were for her because of YOU, and she didn't dare ask me, because YOU asked her to stay away from me! Don’t you see?! These was just one sided love, your taking advantage of the fact that she loves you and order her around, she's just like some slave to you. YOU don't deserve to be with someone like her... YOU don't need to LIE and say you Love her... purely because…You don't.” he explained
The hairs in my spine stood up, my eyes getting furious by the second.
I glared at him...nothing could stop me now
“JAEJOONG! DON'T!” Changmin and MinJee yelled at the same time but it was too late
I launched myself to him throwing him to the floor, *THUD*, it caused a big dent on the floor, I punched him and kicked him, do whatever I can to take all those nonsense words back.
Even this didn't make me feel even just a little bit satisfied.
I stood up and picked him up with one arm. Threw him directly to the wall with all my power, I wasn't watching my temper now; he went crashing through the hard cement landing in the middle of the hallway.
I went on top of him and yelled
“TAKE THOSE WORDS BACK!!! *punch* TAKE IT BACK!! *punch* I LOVE HER OKAY! I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART!! *punch*” I shouted
“You don't HAVE a HEART! None of us do!!” he yelled back
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” as I was ready to hit him with all my strength, Changmin pulled me away from him.
Then I noticed that everyone had their wide eyes looking at us, the hole in the wall, the dent on the floor
This was too much for me; I released all my anger, pressure and stress onto him.
I looked back to see _______.
I saw her lying on the stone floor with her hand surrounding her neck
I ran to her and picked her up, we can't stay in school anymore, and we were ready going home...
JaeJoong's POV...still
I carried her almost dead like body to my room, laid her onto the bed.
I asked Changmin and MinJee would sort our Dae-Hyun and leave us some space.
Without hesitation, they followed my order, I knew this wasn't suppose to be our welcome back gift for Changmin's return and I am very sorry about that.
I checked what was wrong with her.
Her throat bone dry, teeth very sharp, pale white face.
She WAS thirsty. I ran to our supply of blood and to my surprise, it was empty, not one blood pack left.
I knew that Dae-Hyun was behind this, but I will worry about him later.
“O-OO-Oppa...” she said, her voice breaking
“Yes ______ ah, I’m here,” I replied
“I....can't...Hold...it... Any-anymore... I'm th-thirsty...” she snarled back to me, this was giving a hell lot more of pain.
Seeing her cry because the sting in her throat was hurting her, I couldn't stand this, what am I to do?
“c-can you wait... our supply is finished and we have to get new ones, I won't be long, I promise” I said as I was about to fly to the nearest hospital and get the blood for her.
But she gripped my wrist, and giving me the idea that she' wasn't going to let go anytime soon.
“I....I am very...Sorry Oppa... I'm nothing but a burden to you...I..Am...Very sorry” she said, every time she speaks her condition gets worse
“NO! You are not a burden to me! Don’t listen to whatever THAT THING said! And don't talk, it'll get worse, if you were this thirsty, why didn't you drink any blood? You don't have to ask.” I said worriedly
“I...was saving it for you...Oppa...I thought I could hold it, I ...ne-never thought...that it would turn out like this...” she replied to me
I listened to what else she had to say, her grip was tightening around my wrist.
“I...can't...ho...Hold it...Anymore...oppaaaaa...opppaaa.....” she continued as more tears leaked from her eyes
What was I to do now? I have no time, she's in pain.
I quickly thought to myself and acted fast.
I took of my blazer and loosened my tie and shirt, I laid next to her.
I didn't care anymore, all I was thinking of ways to save from the pain.
“Here, drink my blood.” I said, showing my neck to her.
She just stared at me stunned, as she couldn't speak anymore, i just read her mind
*mind convo*
Her: NO! I AM not drinking your blood! So put it away.
Me: YOU HAVE TO _________ ah... Please... I have nothing else...
Her: But...
Me: Please...Please _______ ah...do it... do it for me...
*mind convo end*
She looked at my neck and got closer.
Her weak hand smoothed my face preparing me of what's about to happen.
Her mouth opened exposing her sharp teeth, then, there it was
I flinched from the sudden sting, but this made me stronger, knowing that I was saving the one I love by my own blood.
I held her body closer to mine; she was sucking my blood slowly and carefully.
After all that happened to her, she was still thinking about me, if i would be in pain or if my powers would lessen,
While doing this, I stroked her hair and held her body.
After at least 5 minutes, she finally let go of my neck carefully and sat up.
Her face was sad but I was happy, her teeth retracted and sting gone.
She started crying, regretting what she did.
Of course, drinking my blood made ME thirsty, but it was not to an extent as hers.
“No... it's okay _____ ah, see...it's gone now, it's ok, I'm okay... don't worry about me,” I comforted her
“I'm so sorry...Oppa.” she continued, then I kissed her like there was no tomorrow, to make her forget about that stuff.
We decided to hurry and get new supply for the four of us. Me, Changmin, Her and MinJee.
Leaving that bastard out, he was never part of us anyway and never will be.
---------------
Changmin's POV
“Get OUT! Don't YOU Dare Coming in Here!” I shouted at Dae-Hyun as he walked in through the door of the mansion
I backed away from him but little did he know, my powers had gotten a lot better with MinJee teaching me.
He was standing there, me really irritated and mad; I used my powers against him
My eyes glared at his eyes and he wondered in confusion on what I was doing
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...FUCK!!! UUURRGGGHHHH!! AAAAHHHH...MY HEAD!” he screamed.
Doing this made him feel like his head was going to explode; we can't feel any physical pain but it was his emotions I was playing with.
“Enough Changmin Oppa” MinJee halted me
“I'll talk to him, I promise to get his ass out of here” she continued.
For the past few weeks, MinJee was the one guiding me, taking care of me and protecting me, I trust her to take care of this matter.
I followed JaeJoong and _______ to get supply for us.
When we came back, he was gone and MinJee was crying on the staircase
“MinJee-ah are you okay? Where is he? Did he hurt you?!” I asked prudently
“No...Oppa he's gone” she replied
“Well then why are you crying?”
“It’s just, he's changed a lot, and we used to be the closest.... I just.. Don’t know him anymore...I lost a friend.” she said as she wiped her tears
“Don’t worry, I'm here, I'm always here for you MinJee ah” I comforted her
“Kamsahamninda Oppa.” she replied and stopped crying
Realizing this, I accepted feelings for me; she made me forget about my love for ________, my hate for JaeJoong.
Always cared for me, she's one of the most important people in my life now and without noticing it, the love if had for ________ was transferred to her.
We stared at each other, understanding what we both wanted
I kissed her and without thinking twice, she kissed me back, passionately.
my first kiss, with the person I was ready to live forever with: MinJee.
----------------
Dae-Hyun's POV
Did they think they could throw me away that easily?
And taking MinJee away from me
*flashback*
“I just don't you know you anymore Dae! What are you doing? Why is this happening to you?” she asked
“EVER SINCE MY LIFE WAS RUINED! If I didn't become this, I would just be living my life happily with my parents right now! And why are you on their side? You’re supposed to be on mine!!” I yelled
“I AM NOT ON ANY SIDES!!!!”
“Yes you are! You’re on your love struck boyfriends side!”
She slapped me hard.
“Get out, just leave Dae; you’re not the same Chae Dae-Hyun I knew before”
*end flashback*
They’re crazy.
Until I get what I want, I won't disappear
Just you wait...
I'LL BE BACK

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Fourteenth Chapter [Interuption]

Post by Tammy on 6/16/2009, 4:23 pm

Dae-Hyun's POV
To be honest, I don't even consider this a challenge; this is more like a game
And the prize is... __________
I can do things easily, control things the way I want to and with this ability, no one can say anything to make me stop
I called upon the messengers of fate again, asked more questions
#flashback#
“We vampires, are you sure nothing can ever kill us?” I asked
“No human thing can hurt you, bullets, knives, poison or anything cannot harm you, but, vampire against vampire can damage you. Like that tear on your porcelain skin from JaeJoong's Punch.” it replied
“So, nothing can KILL us, only hurt us?” I asked again
“There is, but I need to know the reason before I give out information, things like these are not jokes”
“Oh, nothing, I was just wondering...you really want to know?” I smirked
“It’s not that I want to, I have to” it replied in a monotone voice
“To fight for the one I love” I exclaimed seriously
“Ohm... reasonable enough” it considered my wish and answered my question
“The only thing that can kill a vampire is... when your powers have fully developed, there will be a special weapon growing in your system, it is embedded in your skin, your mind has to activate it and attack your opponent” it explained
“But how do I know when my powers have fully developed? Can you tell me?” I quizzed it
“When the time comes, you will just feel it naturally; the quickest way to get your powers is to drink purely from a human’s body, fresh, flowing and clean blood.”
#flashback ends#
With this, I knew enough. I found it very exciting
I have an advantage as they do not know about this; I already have the feeling that I was going to have fun
Before showing my face up to them, I have to be ready.
As I thought, they dropped me out of school, for me to stay away from _______
Like’s going to help, that just made me even more devoted onto my plan
Walking around town, smelling the sweet aroma these innocent people have.
Then, there she was, sitting there, a clueless attractive lady with the most appealing vital fluid flowing in her body.
Without thinking twice, this was going to be my very first kill.
“Hey there” I approached her
She turned her head around and looked towards me, gazed her wide eyes on my face.
She stood up and said 'hello...'
I chuckled to myself as I heard every single thing she was thinking
#stranger's mind#
“omo!...he is so good looking, today must be my lucky day”
“what's his name? He must be rich... he is so fxcking fit! Calm down xxxxx...calm down... play hard to get”
#end#
“I was just going to ask you where the park is, you see I'm new here and don't know much about the surroundings” I flirted
“Oh no, that's fine, the park is over there, you go straight, then turn left” she smiled, it's a pity, today's her last day of living and she was so beautiful
“Oh...I'm afraid I might get lost, can you come with me? It can be like a little date” I seduced her
#stranger's head#
“omo! He’s asking me on a date! But I still have to keep calm, I don't even know him yet”
#end#
“A date? I don't even know you...” she teased
“Oh, well, I'm Chae Dae-Hyun, and you are...?” I said introducing myself and held out my hand
“Kwoon Eunae” she replied shaking my hand tenderly
(A/N: do you guys remember Eunae was ____'s best friend when she was human.)
“Great, now that we know each other, can you keep me company?”
She nodded and guided me to the park, I held her hand softly and smiled at her
Her mind was going nuts! Screaming with happiness and thinking of love
Little did she know what was coming to her?
we got to the park, I flirted with her, not letting her go, bought her ice cream and some earrings, this was easier than I thought
Finally, night has come upon us, I was ready to attack.
“Eunae-ah, let me take you somewhere” I said seductively
Without hesitation she followed me to this dark alley by a burned out shop.
“What are we doing here Dae-Hyun Oppa?”
“I just wanted to do this...” I got closer to her face and heatedly kissed her on the lips, she kissed me back.
My head then turned down to her neck, she was aroused and didn't push me away.
Without her knowing anything, I bit her, sucked all the blood off of her, I got more pleasure out of it when I imagined it was ________.
“aaaaaaahhhhh....Dae...Dae-Hyun ah...what....uuurrgggghhh..What are you doing?” she asked, gasping for her last breaths
I finished her, wiped my mouth of blood and I felt so much better, so much better, way better than those scrappy blood we get from hospitals.
I felt more powerful but it still wasn't enough.
I just left her lying on the concrete floor cold, bloodless, lifeless.
And yet I was still out there... searching for my second kill.

Changmin's POV
This is the very first time I've ever felt peace during my vampire life.
JaeJoong and ________ seems happy together, I've accepted that,
Thanks to MinJee
What would I do without her? If she wasn't there for me, my life would be a complete mess right now
We sat in the room
“MinJee ah, here, your treat for today, you were very brave…” I said to her giving her a blood pack
“Thank you Oppa” she smiled back at me
She locked the door and looked at me seductively.
MinJee then walked over to the stereo, played the song:
Replay by SHINee
She sang along with it, while walking over to me
~uh nan neo muh yeh bbeo seo nam jah deul ee gah man ahn dweo
Heun deul ree neun keu nyeo ue mam sah sheel ahl goh eet seo
keu nyeo eeh geh sah rang eun han sun gan ue neu ggeem eel bbun
Mwoh rah hae doh nah eeh gehn salm ue everything~
this time, she stopped letting me continue
~ah mah keu nyeo neun eoh reen nae gah buh dang seu reo uhn gah bwa
Nahl pah rah boh neun nun bee chee mahl hae juh jahn ah
And I think I'm gonna hate it girl
Kkeu teh dah gah oo neun geol
gah seum ee mahl hae jun dah nuh gah mwoh rae doh
this was our way of letting stress out and calm ourselves down.
We were dancing together carelessly and I forgot that I still have the blood pack in my hand.
I spilled it all over me, starting from my mouth down to neck and further more to my chest
“aish!” as I was about to change, MinJee held onto my hand with fingers painted with blood, lifted it up to her face and one by one, licked it clean.
I knew it now, what she was planning and I played along with it, after all... I love her.
I gave her a seductive smile, she pulled me over to her, so close,
We kissed captivating both of our feelings to become stronger
Her arms travelled up to my face and back down to my neck and further down to unbutton my shirt.
And I was doing the same, our bodies moved on its own and we ended up lying on the bed.
Our tops were off, MinJee started to lick the blood that spilled on my neck and downwards.
I knew this was real, she really loved me, and now it was my turn to return it.
To make her feel pleasure, hold her close to me and not let her go.
#time went by#
She was sleeping with her head leaning on my chest and my arms around her.
This was one of the happiest days of my life.
While stroking her hair and caressing her body, I also fell asleep.
------------------
*next morning*
Your POV

Finally, there was peace... 2 loving couples in the mansion and without any intruder.
The very first day without having to worry about anything.
I woke up first before JaeJoong for the first time too,
I was getting ready for school as he noticed I wasn't next to him anymore
He quickly sat up panicking looking for me
“Oppa, lie down, I'm here, I didn't disappear” I calmed him
“Oh..._________ ah, your there,” he said and kissed me tightly on my lips.
“I'm up, wait a little while for me, I'll just get ready” he said and kissed on the forehead this time and headed to the bathroom
While he was getting prepared, i turned on the Plasma for a little entertainment.
NEWS
Anchorman: another incident happened in Seoul last night as a dead body was discovered next to the old burned down ramen shop. The body was cold, bloodless and left to lie on the concrete floor. The corpse was identified as Kwoon Eunae, 18yrs old. everybody wonders on how she ended up there and bloodless, the parents has claimed that the young teenager went out to have some fresh air in town as her best friend has died just a couple of weeks ago. We advice you parents out there to watch over your children as many of them are disappearing at this time. Want to know more, go to www.newsseoul.org.sk (not a real website)
-----------------------
JaeJoong's POV
Peaceful... I could describe today as peaceful, I thought
“NOOOOOOOOO!!!” ________ shouted from the room and panic struck me
“What? What’s the matter _______ ah?” as I was in the middle of buttoning my shirt, she was kneeling in front of the plasma crying
I pulled her away and carried her onto the bed
“_______ah, what's the matter?” I look to see with my sympathetic eyes
“Oppa...*sob* Eunae*sob*, she's dead” she cried
I was shocked when I heard this
“How?”
“This is all my fault...*sob*...This is my entire fault! *sob*sob*sob*'
“_________ ah! HOW?!” I asked her
“It said that she was lying on the concrete floor cold and bloodless... Who could do this to her?!” she cried once more
At that second I knew who was behind this
The reason of another breaking of a peaceful day
A start of another problem

Dae-Hyun.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Fifteenth Chapter [Past]

Post by Tammy on 6/17/2009, 2:02 pm

Dae-Hyun's POV
These past few days, I have been feeling stronger, more powerful.
Drinking delicious blood from teenage girls.
I’m famous now; I’m all over the news, warning posters and everything.
I, Chae Dae-Hyun have the looks, the body, the voice, the charisma, the personality even the fame!

I have every feature any girl in this world would want.
But not me, I am not content, until I get her. ___________.
I have killed over 5 bodies now and I’m feeling very close onto my goal.
JaeJoong and his gang are probably out here hunting for me now.
I went in a night club for a chance to capture my 6th kill. Until...
*mind convo*
MinJee: where the hell are you Dae?! At least tell me where you are, I won’t tell them I promise. You and I need to talk!

Me: ppffttt... I don’t believe you. I’ve lost my trust for you since YOU threw me away!
MJ: OMG! Dae! You finally responded! Where are you?!
Me: that’s for me to know and for you NOT to find out! Telling me all those things

MJ: you won’t show yourself... Fine but answer me this, is it you behind all the killings!?
Me: I should say those things to YOU! You promised me that you won’t leave me but ever since you went with your bastard love struck goody boyfriend... I don’t know YOU anymore! He took you away from me.
MJ: DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HIM THAT WAY! Stop changing the bloody subject and answer the goddamn question! For fuck sake! ARE YOU BEHIND THE KILLINGS!?!
Me: *scoff* you really want to know?
MJ: DAE!!!
Me: yes, it was me. Behind the horrible deaths of those innocent ladies... Happy now?!
MJ: why? Why are you doing this? You murderer...
Me: you're no different MinJee ah. Come join me, we can be stronger together, have the taste of scrumcious blood flowing freely and pumped purely by the heart, something we don’t have anymore...
MJ: stop it! Stop involving me into one of your bullshits again! I’ve had enough!
Me: fine. Your loss, but before I let you go... Can you give JaeJoong a message from me??
MJ: .....
Me: I’ll win...... And I will be back to collect my prize.
*end of mind convo*
That was boring. I think ill indulge myself on something good for now.
----------------
MinJee's POV
What was that suppose to mean?
'I’ll win...... And I will be back to collect my prize' it kept replaying in my head as I was trying to figure it out.
Then it just hit me. Why was he doing this again?
“MinJee! MinJee ah! Are you okay?! You've been speechless there ever since we came back! What’s the matter?” Changmin asked me worriedly.
“Oppa, I just spoke to Dae-Hyun!” I stared my wide eyes at him and he did the same back at me.
Then suddenly the door squeaked open and JaeJoong came into the mansion with _________.
“I will tell you everything later Changmin Oppa, but for now I’m going to need you to distract __________ and keep her busy. I just need to have a little word with JaeJoong.” I said sincerely holding his face in between my hands and looked at him with reassurance in my eyes.
Without a single doubt, he nodded and followed what I had said.
I walked over to JaeJoong and said
“JaeJoong, I have just spoken to Dae Hyun” I dictated
“What? What did he say?” he asked
“It is positive; it was Dae Hyun behind the mysterious killings”
“Knew it, from the very beginning, that monster!” he said as he was about to run up the stairs but I got hold of him which made him more curious.
“Is there anything else MinJee ssi?” he asked me.
“He asked me to pass on a message to you....he said .... I’ll win...... And I will be back to collect my prize” I exclaimed
“wh-what's that supp-...” he said as his eyes got wider and looked at _________.
“Should warn you... This has happened before...”
JaeJoong's POV
“What do you mean this has happened before? In your human life... tell us MinJee ssi... Please” I pleaded
After that, all the four of us got together and was listening intently to what MinJee was about to say.
“When we were 16, Dae-Hyun was happy, playful teenager, he likes playing games. Just like any other teenagers... they fall in love...her name was Hye-Min, at school; they made a bet, if she wins, he has a wish from him and if he wins, Hye-Min would be his prize. At the end he won. He would but lunch for her, go out with her and buy anything for her. He loved Hye-Min so much and she loved him too. They would do anything for each other. But one day, Hye-Min just decided to break up with Dae-Hyun. He didn't know why and he really wanted to, but she didn't tell him and just pleaded for him to leave. He was heartbroken and would get angry at anyone who spoke or even go anywhere near him. A month later, he was still asking her so many questions, Hye-Min still loves him. At that point, Hye-Min dropped out of school and left, Dae-Hyun was furious, he thought that he was the reason why she was leaving. Later, Dae found out of Hye-Min's whereabouts, it was in Seoul Hospital. Hye-Min had cancer and only had few more weeks of living. Dae-Hyun charged there not knowing of her sickness at all, he just thought she was visiting another man, he was so narrow minded. Hye-Min was just waiting for her last days and got ready to come home, the doctors couldn't do anything for her anymore... Dae got there and dragged her out the hospital. He asked her about why she left him...Was she cheating on him? Did she not love him anymore? She answered all those questions with the truth, he was dumbfounded. She then started breathing heavily... and collapsed in front of Dae-Hyun. Her last words were “I'll be going now Dae Oppa, Mianhe... Go...And win another prize” Hye-Min died in his arms and was traumatized since. Never loved anyone else in his life ever. Later on, we turned to this... and met you 3. It was a massive turning point for and him as __________ looks like a spitting image of Hye-Min. he suddenly remembered his first and only love, he thinks that he needs ________, he wants ________ and have her back. That’s why he's after you _______ ssi... and let me warn you... he'll do anything to get whatever he wants...and I mean ANYTHING” MinJee explained.
It was so clear now, he's a complete psycho.
_________'s hand tightened around mine showing how scared she was.
“Don’t worry __________ ah; I WILL NOT let him touch you. You’re safe with me” I whispered in her ear.
That calmed her down a little bit not enough to stop worrying.
She was amazing; she didn't worry about what was going to happen to her but was worrying about Changmin, MinJee and me.
-------------------
Your POV
Oh no, what's going to happen... if... if...JaeJoong fights him or he tries and grabs MinJee...
Changmin might get hurt... JaeJoong can get seriously harmed...
What is he to do? I was so nervous thinking about all of this.
“Stop worrying _________ ah... I promise...I'll always protect you” JaeJoong murmured in my ear, he was always a man of his word and I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to us.
“Mianhe Oppa, I can't help it. I got you in this trouble.” I said
“There you go again, it's not your fault, it's none of our faults, it's his, for not letting go.” he replied
I just had to agree with him and follow what he says because I really wasn't sure of myself at that time.
--------------
JaeJoong's POV
I went upstairs to our room with _______.
Not letting her thinks of what I was thinking,
When MinJee mentioned “he'll do anything to get whatever he wants...and I mean ANYTHING” I knew that he is going to attempt on killing me.
But what could kill me? I'm immortal.
And that's part that hurts the most. What if he gets _______ and has her forget about me.
What would I do without her? She’s my life now, just like MinJee is Changmin's life.
That's how much we love them, it will last forever.
But even though I am me, nothing is still perfect
I don't care what it takes, just for me to protect her, I will do anything...
Dae-Hyun now earned an immortal enemy.
I lay next to her and hugged her tightly with her face buried in my arm.
“Oppa, I'm scared” she whimpered.
“Don’t be... I'm always here...I promise...Saranghae.” I replied while lifting her chin to face mine and gave her a deep, passionate kiss and slowly drifted off to sleep.
“Saranghae Oppa” she whispered in her sleep. It made me smile.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Sixteenth Chapter [My Dearest]

Post by Tammy on 6/17/2009, 2:16 pm

Dae-Hyun's POV
This is it. The day I've been waiting for...
The 10th body I need for my finalization, hell, I might even get an 11th just to be sure.
I wonder if there anybody out there that can actually beat me at something. I guess not
I'm going to be the strongest! With all my glory and my love
Just wait Hye-Min... I'll come and get you...very soon...
---------------
Changmin's POV
I could sense that this would be the last day of our peace...
Something was nearing to us... but even though everyone was in the midst of panicking
MinJee is worried sick mixed with confusion and depression.
As our usual routine, I turned on the stereo and music played; now it was my turn to comfort her.
I sang with it with my soothing voice to comfort her
“~remember that one day, I held your hands and I kissed your lips then I told you, our love was meant to be and always will be forever. Give me that happiness I get from you just being there~” I sang and she stood up
Wrapped her arms around my neck and mine on her waist.
We were dancing, and singing...enjoying every second of our artificial bliss
Before we hold our heads up high again to this cruel world.
“~forever you're my girl, forever be my world you are the only one, the only one I'll ever need, my life is you and me~” I continued
We kissed each other but with uncertainty embedded in our lips.
“Saranghae Oppa” she whispered in my ears
“Nado Saranghae MinJee-ah” I replied
The rest of the day, we thought about how were doing to help _______ and JaeJoong.
How to get back the normal Dae-Hyun
And worrying about the blood as well...
“I think we should get to Dae-Hyun first before he gets what he wants” I suggested
MinJee was just quiet again, staring into space...
“Oh! I fo-forgot something...I've got to go get it” she said and ran out our bedroom door
“Wait MinJee ah! Where are you going?” I shouted
“Trust me ...” she said and ran out.
I had nothing to worry about with her.
So I just laid myself down on the bed, I had nothing to do, it was the weekend and I don't even bother with homework.
*sigh* it was boring...
________ And JaeJoong was thinking of some stuff together too, I decided not to disturb them.
Night time came and MinJee still wasn't back
I was beginning to worry...how long did it take to get something?
It was getting suspicious... I trust her what if something happened to her?
“MinJee ah, where are you? Are you on your way home?” I asked her in my head. She taught me how to send messages through our minds
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” MINJEE REPLIED.

MinJee's POV
*hours before she left the mansion*
“I think we should get to Dae-Hyun first before he gets what he wants” Changmin suggested
I was about to respond but something caught my attention, Dae-Hyun. With his private messages
*mind convo*
DH: aaahhh, MinJee ah. Miss me? I'm sure you did...
MJ: what do you want Dae?
DH: hey...why so feisty? Humph...
MJ: ...........
DH: what's this I hear about me being narrow minded?
MJ: what are you talking about?!
DH: Playful, in love, traumatized..... A psycho.
MJ: you bastard...
DH: you make it sound like a bad thing...
MJ: what are you going to do Dae? Kill all of us?!
DH: I don't know, I might, I might not... unless you want me too... but you’re not in this... my only target is JaeJoong.
MJ: whatever you say now, is not going to make a change...I'm already involved
DH: ok then... if you say so... since you’re involved... you wouldn't mind if I scar your boyfriend beautiful face...huh?
MJ: you touch him...I SWEAR I’LL....
DH: then come... Since you’re so brave...
*end of mind convo*
“Oh! I fo-forgot something...I've got to go get it” I stated and stormed out the door.
Mianhe... Oppa, I'm sorry for lying to you... But I've got to do this.
“Wait MinJee ah! Where are you going?” Changmin shouted
“Trust me.” I replied and continued to run.
As I closed the mansion gate, I couldn't help the tears well up in my eyes and flowed carelessly.
When I got in our old hand out place, he was already waiting for me.
“Ah! Your here... Finally...” he said and looked at me devilishly
“Yes I am... Now....” I said but somebody...somebody ELSE interrupted me.
“MINJEE! Long time no see! How are you?!” said an old friend from the past
“Joo-JooRin? JOORIN?! What are you doing here?!” I asked her worriedly and hugged her tightly, she was one of my closest friend back then...when I was human.
She has no idea of what we are
“Oh well, me and Dae-Hyun went on a date! Isn’t it great?!” she shrieked
I didn't say anything but only glared at Dae-Hyun.
We pretended that we know nothing, that nothing bad was going to happen, we talked and catched up on what was new in our lives.
We didn't mind the time and just carried on; I was not going to leave JooRin alone with him.
“Hey JooRin-ah did you enjoy my company today?” Dae asked seductively to her
“Yes Dae-Hyun” she replied and blushed, he was holding onto her hand the whole time and did not let go of it even once. Then I could feel something was going to happen
Dae then turned to me and asked me
“MinJee-ah do you want me to demonstrate?”
“What?” I replied
“Demonstrate... how to drink blood out of a live breathing human...” he stated
“wh--NO! You’re not!!! Get off her!” I ran over to both of them and tried to break of their connection: their hands.
As I did that, JooRin stood up and pushed me away hard.
“JooRin ah? What are you doing?! Get a grip!” I yelled
She just ignored me went back to face Dae-Hyun, they kissed passionately but Dae’s eyes was looking at me.
“WHOA!” I yelled, as I was pushed into the wall by... nothing... it was a powerful force but nothing was touching, controlling or pulling me.
I struggled to get out but it was too powerful, I was frozen, forced to watch this horrible deed.
They got closer to me.
“JooRin ah... Are you ready?” he asked her
“Anything for you Dae-Hyun Oppa” she smoothed his face and tilted her head so that her neck was exposed for him to just devour
“NO! DON'T! JOORIN DON'T! CHAE DAE-HYUN STOP IT! STOP IT!” I screamed at both of them but no one was paying attention to me
I could hear his sharp teeth tear her skin and the blood flowing through her body the way they weren't supposed to flow.
JooRin's skin slowly turned pale, the bones more exposed and losing energy
After 5 minutes, she was gone, dead, and lifeless.
He wiped his mouth of blood and stared at me.
I must admit I was so scared... but I didn't want Changmin hear no matter what.
He got closer to me and said
“I'm READY... I'm Finally READY!” he screamed
I couldn't believe my eyes as two sword-like tattoos got embedded on his skin from the wrist down to the elbow.
Then I heard something I really wanted to hear, but really unexpected.
“MinJee ah, where are you? Are you on your way home?” Changmin asked in my head
I tried my best not to make a comment but this was too much... I couldn't hold it in anymore, especially when Dae-Hyun is just five steps in front of me.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed my heart out, thinking about I want to live!
I want to live...forever... with my...dearest...Changmin.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Seventeenth Chapter [Captured]

Post by Tammy on 6/17/2009, 2:55 pm

MinJee's POV still
Little did I know that Dae-Hyun wasn't going to kill me.
“AAAHH....” my scream was cut out by Dae’s hand as he covered it
“Don’t be scared... I'm not going to kill you... I just want you to consider my offer...”
I looked at his confused and angry as he let go of my mouth
I stayed quiet as I knew it wouldn't do any good.
“Can you do me a favour...bring _________ over to me...please” he pleaded
“Never! Let go Dae! Let go of HYE MIN! She’s gone! Get over her...!” I hissed.
Then his hand wrapped around my neck
“Dae! Stop! You’re going to break my neck! STOP!” I managed to scream out as we really didn't need to breathe.
“You won't join me?! FINE! I'll use you a bait then.” he stated staring at me with his crazy eyes.
------------------
Changmin's POV
What happened to her?
She screamed! She must be in trouble...
What if Dae-Hyun's got her?!
Shit! What the hell am I suppose to do?!
At that second, my instincts took over I went out to go around town to look for her.
“Yah Changmin! Where are you going?” JaeJoong asked form behind me
I ignored him kept on muttering her name.
I asked many people around town, looked in shops, the police station, wherever normal humans look for some one.
But I didn't know how to look for vampires.
All I could think of is that I couldn't help her... Where is she?!
I have never felt this useless and helpless before.
Why does this keep on happening to us?!
“MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” I shouted maybe she would hear me, but all I got was dreadful, sympathetic stares from random strangers.
I tried talking in our heads but no one responds, not even a whisper came back from her.
I think I should get JaeJoong's help on this one.
--------------------
JaeJoong's POV
This is getting worse by the minute, it makes my head ache!
First, the threat for ______
Now, MinJee's gone and Changmin's worried sick
I really don't know how to make everything ok again.
“Hyung! Hyung! JaeJoong ah!” Changmin shouted from downstairs
“I need your help” he pleaded
“On what?” I asked
“MinJee's missing and I've looked everywhere! I really don't have a good feeling about this; maybe Dae-Hyun's captured her! Hyung please! I can't lose her!” he added
He explained everything, from the discussions they had to the last scream she's made.
No trace of her has been found anywhere, ________ is now crying as the things she feared are slowly coming to get her.
After that discussion, we were all thinking of a solution with Changmin pacing back and forth.
Weird... why did Changmin stop pacing? And he just stared into space. I read his mind and to my surprise...
#Changmin's head#
MJ: Changmin ah...
CM: MinJee ah! MinJee! Where have you been?! What happened?! Are you okay? I've been worried sick!
MJ: oh right... can you come meet me?
CM: sure! Anywhere! I'll come for you
MJ: okay, meet me in a coffee shop.
CM: stay there... I'm coming!
*end*
Without asking any questions I let him go, but why is MinJee asking for a date now? They didn't fight did they? And she screamed... for a reason none of us know...
“Where is Changmin going?” __________ asked
“He’s got some business to do... you look thirsty... I'll go get a pack for you... Wait here.” I said and went upstairs leaving _________ alone.
----------------
Dae-Hyun's POV
It should be time, Changmin's gone and JaeJoong is away for a little while.
#flashback#
“You have to get Changmin out of there, get him away from the couple, and keep him busy as much as you can. Let me warn you... if you disobey me... I can easily crush him... right in front of your eyes.” I threatened her.
MinJee now knew about my strength, my powers and the knowledge that I can now kill a fellow vampire.
I didn't care... I wanted _________ and if they won't give her to me, I guess their destiny will eventually come to an end.
As I've been told, when an immortal dies, they can't rest in peace, there's no heaven nor hell. But nothing. Emptiness. I know that it sounds so stupid to hear, immortal clearly means – Not dying- and yet, I know how to end it.
#end flashback#
Here I am now, in the backyard of JaeJoong's mansion, with _________ left all alone.
Easier than I thought.
I creeped up to her, when she saw me, she was about to call for JaeJoong's name but I prevented her with a heated, passionate kiss that I have not done in a long time.
I then morphed her mind again, but deeper this time, even when I'm not touching her, she would still not remember JaeJoong. This is great
I invited her to go with me and without hesitation, she followed.
My game is nearly coming to an end??? When there's not even a challenge in it.
But at least I have her now.
We were walking out to the back yard when JaeJoong went out of their room.
I walked slowly, just for him to see me.
And he did. He ran over to us but with just a blink of an eye, I and ___________ were gone.
This was it, the start of the challenge in my game
I knew that JaeJoong will not come without a fight.
Here we go.
JaeJoong's POV
“___________!!!!____________ ah!!!__________!!” I screamed to the top of my lungs
“DAE-HYUUUUUUUUUUUUN! BRING HER BACK!! DAE-HYUUUUUUUUUUN!” I screamed and screamed till I realized that any shouting I do is not going to make a difference
I went outside to the back yard, then to town.
“Jae!” someone whispered in my head
“Jae! _________ is in trouble!” MinJee sent me a message through my head
“MinJee! What’s happening? Where’s ________ and Dae-Hyun, what...what..?!” I replied frustrated holding me head between my hands.
“Dae-Hyun's got her captured in a burned down place in town, get there NOW! And hurry!” she whispered again
She sent me an image of the place and I flew there only to see...
Nothing.
Nothing but burned down wood, black walls and broken stairs.
They were not here, what the hell? Did MinJee lead me to a trap?
“uuuuumm....aaaahhhh..Ah...” I heard a faint moan from upstairs and the voice was very familiar.
I ran up there not minding about the stairs breaking with each and every step I take.
There was a bright light in the room and the moans was getting louder, I opened the door
Then... I froze
When I saw _________ lying down on a leather sofa, with only her lingerie on.
(Her position was like this:)
Dae-Hyun standing next to her holding a pack with a small hole letting only drips of blood comes out to drop on the stomach up to her throat then to her mouth.
And the other hand was exploring her body which made her moan.
Her head was opposite from mine so she couldn't see me but Dae didn't even known I was there
He then leaned in closer to lick away the blood from the porcelain skin, this made her arch her back and head fell backwards
She saw me then, with tears continually flowing from my eyes.
________ looked at me with confused eyes then turned to Dae who was giving her much pleasure.
“Dae....Dae...oh Dae...Oppa” she moaned, I was stunned, especially when she called him Oppa.
“You have a visitor... not fair I thought it was only going to be only the two of us tonight…” she said and pouted
“It is going to be only the two of us... what visi...” Dae said and looked up.
He gave a devil smile showing me how much they BOTH enjoyed it.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” I charged to him and getting my balls of fist to harm him and get away from MY ________
Then suddenly, ________ stood up and guarded Dae-Hyun looking at me with angry eyes.
“________ah, what are you doing? It’s ME! It’s JaeJoong! Your Oppa” I shouted to her
“Yah Dae! You fucking psycho! Let go of her! She’s MINE she loves ME!!” I pushed Dae to the floor.
But then ________ pushed me and said
'DON'T YOU DARE HURT DAE?! Just go away... I do not know you...let alone love you nor do I belong to YOU! I belong to...none other than...Dae” she said and helped him up
I.Do.Not.Know.You.Let.Alone.Love.You. those words kept on repeating itself in my head.
More tears flowed from my eyes from these hurtful words
“thanks.” he said and turned to kiss her, which made it even worse for me.
“______ Ah, you really shouldn't have been too harsh on him, look...now you made him cry” he said looking at me with sarcasm in his voice
“WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER!?!?!?! STOP IT STOP IT RIGHT NOW!” I screamed at his face holding his collars in my fists.
“JUST GO! DON'T TOUCH HIM AGAIN!” she shouted at me and pushed me to go outside and leave
“_________ah *sob*_________ah*sob*... please... Remember me…” I cried and leaned in to kiss her
But Dae pulled her suddenly and __________'s hand slapped me.
“I won't give up” I threatened them...

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Eighteenth Chapter [Hopeless]

Post by Tammy on 6/17/2009, 3:21 pm

Dae-Hyun's POV
Who sent him in here? How did he know? I was not planning on this.
I was not prepared! Who could've...??
MinJee.
I knew it, SHIT! I can't believe myself for trusting her again.
Now she's going to get it.
MinJee... I wouldn't think of sleeping tonight.
“Dae-Hyun-ah, where are you going? You’re not going to leave me are you?” ________ said
“Don’t worry, I won't be long and I'll never leave you. Go back to sleep.” I replied to her, we broke in a penthouse of a 5 star hotel in Seoul.
I wouldn't want her unsatisfied do I? I am now proving myself of what I can do for her, much better than JaeJoong.
Hye-Min...I've got my prize
--------------------------
MinJee's POV
I went back to the mansion with Changmin again; this was my chance to escape his craziness
Although I can't help but worry, what if he found out that it was me that lead JaeJoong to disturb them during their foreplay?
And what bothers me most is that Dae-Hyun will not hurt me or touch me.
But hurt Changmin...and with his strength might even kill him
Thinking about all this made my eyes swell up in tears and loud sobs
*SOB*SOB*SOB*SOB*SOB*
“MinJee ah... don't cry...I promise I'll protect you...we'll get through this! Whatever it takes...” he comforted me, squishing my face in the middle of his cold, wide palms.
We went upstairs waiting for JaeJoong.
Asking ourselves whether he's got her with him, or has Dae-Hyun harmed him or her.
*ssqqquuueeeeekk* the door of the mansion slowly opened and JaeJoong...ONLY JaeJoong entered.
I and Changmin ran towards him ready to bombard him with questions
But we just froze in front of him when we saw his eyes, it was empty, furious and most of all, out of love.
This was harder for him than it is for all of us; the one he loves was not there when he needs her the most.
“I'll be in my room. Leave me alone.” he said coldly.
He walked slowly like a zombie up the stairs; we felt nothing but pain seeing him like this.
I held on to Changmin's arm and held it tight, JaeJoong only came home by himself which can only mean one thing.
Dae-Hyun has poisoned her.
*flashback*
“My powers have gotten stronger as you can see. This means my control over ______ has gotten stronger too. This will be a piece of cake!” he laughed
“How will you do that? You can't control her when you’re not touching each other.’ I asked really wanting to know on what strategies he's planning.
“Easy! I'll poison her...” he replied
“Poison her?”
“Yes, poison, poison that lingers in my lips, I can do anything.” he murmured
“I will kiss her then the poison will be planted onto her lips making her forget everything. Especially JaeJoong.' he continued
'You’re too cruel! Will it be there forever? Is there anything that can break it?” I was really using my time well.
“If her lips meet with JaeJoong's then it will be defective... because JaeJoong loves her.” he stated
*flashback end*
With this knowledge, I can easily tell JaeJoong of this.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.....HUMPH...GGAAAAA.
*CRASH* *THUD* *MORE CRASHING*
“I know your planning on telling him but wait when he's calmer; I know he can't possibly harm you but his anger absolutely uncontrollable now.” Changmin suggested.
We then waited upstairs in our room waiting for JaeJoong to be more tranquil.
It was really late now, 12.37 in the morning, Jae is finally calm. I got out of the room silently as Changmin was sleeping on the bed.
As I was about to open the door to JaeJoong's room...
“MINJ--!” Changmin shouted from our room.
I rushed as fast as I could to protect him... only to see Dae-Hyun's arm wrapped around his neck
“NO! Dae-Hyun please...please don't do this! Let go of him please!” I pleaded sobbing
JaeJoong then entered the room ready to pounce on him with his fists.
But something from behind him brushed his arm that got him to stop.
It was __________, she was looking at him smiling and with comforting eyes.
He then suddenly hugged her tightly and whispered her name with tears.
But she pushed him away with her face completely altered, leaving JaeJoong again
_________ walked towards Dae-Hyun and whispered
“Let’s go... I'm thirsty...”
“Ok...” he replied to her
“MinJee, consider this as a warning.” he threatened me and disappeared into the wind.
I ran to Changmin and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.
There won't be any more tomorrow for me if he was killed.
JaeJoong was still standing there looking down to the floor thinking
“If only I can make her remember again, if I hadn't left her alone, now she HATES me, what can do? Have I completely lost her?”
I couldn't tell him now, even though I really wanted to, but I couldn't.
Maybe the next time I help him I will completely lose Changmin... I couldn't...I couldn't...I just couldn't.
Changmin's POV

I'm beginning to hate myself more and more every second.
I was useless; there was nothing I could do.
I can't help JaeJoong with __________ even though I really want to.
Can't provide MinJee with care and protection that I intended to give her.
Instead, I was the damsel in distress, the bait or the threat, it was always them that had to save me or put up with me.
To be frank, I was a problem. MinJee now couldn't tell JaeJoong about her known solution because of me, it really did not help at all.
Right now I have completely had it, I’m going to do something about this, so i wouldn't be so bloody useless.
---------------
JaeJoong's POV
Here I am, helpless, lifeless and loveless...
Can I get more broken? I don't think so.
I haven't drunk for days, my throat stings, yes, a lot, but not enough to get my head out of the pain.
“Dae Oppa....” “I do not know you let alone love you...” “I belong to my one and only... Dae Hyun Oppa...” her seductive, unnatural voice kept on repeating itself on my head.
I tried erasing every memory of that incident but I just couldn't, which made the sting in my throat an even more barbaric torture.
From the pain, I gripped my duvet causing it to rip, along with all the broken lampshades, drawers, closets, mirrors as well as the destroyed and shattered walls plus windows surrounding me.
*SPLASH* suddenly delicious, irresistible blood showered over my mouth. Then it made me realize how thirsty I really was.
I gasped for more and saw Changmin gazing at me and threw me a blood pack. I quickly catched it and drank more that I ever did during my vampire days.
Changmin although was not impressed upon seeing me like this, with his balls of fists and sympathy in his eyes.
“JaeJoong ah. GET A GRIP! What is happening to you?! Are you really giving up on her?! YOU KNOW that she's under Dae's powers, YOU KNOW that she loves you!” he shouted at me nudging me on my shoulders
“I KNOW! I KNOW CHANGMIN! I KNOW!” I yelled back at him
“And yet with all that knowledge....you lay there...crying....not doing anything about…” he replied but I interrupted him
“I tried Min! *sob* I tried! *sob* it's just not easy...especially when I see her...*sob*...with HIM!” I said frustrated
“Well then try again! DO NOT EVEN THINK OF GIVING UP! Be the man that loves her! Be the man that would protect her more than anything! You love her don't you?!' he responded
“I do! I do...love her ...a lot....but.” I said
“But what?!”
“HOW?! HOW CAN I?! I can't even touch her! Dae will hurt her If I go anywhere near him! Changmin as I have already said I love her! More than my own life! And if she dies in MY hands...I won't be able to... I'M NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN!” I yelled instantly
“THERE'S A WAY...!!! There’s a way.” he said
“What?” I replied listening intently to him.
He then explained everything, all of his and MinJee's knowledge of his power, strength, intelligence and ruthlessness.
Dae-Hyun's poisoned her... and all I have to do is kiss her...
Maybe that's why Dae pulled her away from me during that incident.
I'm finally getting back the urge to get her back... if they thought that I was giving up on her. They are wrong!
I was just too... 'Heartbroken' at the time... although that phrase doesn't match us, as our hearts are frozen inside of us...
Nonetheless, we can still feel love.
-----------------------
MinJee's POV
I heard them...Every single word they said
Changmin was now telling him about...well...Everything!
When they finished I walked right to Changmin's face
“Why did you do that huh?!” I asked him
“I was only helping... he needs it now more than ever” he stated
“CHANGMIN! Do you not realize that you’re risking your own life?! If he finds out about this he WILL kill you!”
“I know that... But...” he said but interrupted him
“Can you please think about me for once? I've been putting my life on the line to protect yours! And your just carelessly throwing it away?!' I shouted at him
“That’s the point though! You’ve always been protecting me!” he yelled back
“Don’t you know what it feels like to always be the damsel in distress, that I can't do anything to protect YOU? Because I don't know anything about this, my best friend is suffering and I know the solution to stop it... and you’re telling that I shouldn't have? Because I might rick my life?! Well, I've been helpless and useless in the past few days for the both of you...so maybe yeah.... maybe it's just better for me to disappear...” he explained
“No..No...No Changmin ah..no...ssshhh…don't say that...*sob*...I'm sorry...I didn't know you felt that way...I'm so sorry..*sob*sob*... it's just that... I wouldn't know what I would do without you...*sob*sob*sob*” I cried putting his head in between my cold palms trying hard for him to look me in the eyes but he was continually looking away from me.
“Look at me please...I'm sorry...” I pleaded and he looked at me straight in the eyes.
“It’s my turn now MinJee... I can and I WILL protect the both of us... what do you think? Do you think that I'll know what I will do without YOU?” he said and hugged my tightly, I let out a small sigh and smile of relief and happiness.
He kissed me deep and desirous showing me how he really cared.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Nineteenth Chapter [Death]

Post by Tammy on 6/19/2009, 1:29 pm

Your POV
What’s happening to me!
JaeJoong ah...please...come for me...Don’t give up on me please
Hurry up and kiss me...Please! I won't be able to take it any longer..
With the poison planted in my lips, it is controlling my outside body...
It is acting like it has desires for Dae-Hyun...
And on the inside...I was trapped, suffocating and calling out for JaeJoong, my true, one and only love.
I can't do this anymore... I can't stand him! This cruelty and barbarism is too much...
This is probably better... probably better that I am out of your life...
I am too much of a problem for you, too much of a distress.
You’re better off without me, with all the time that were going to live, he will find another one like us and forget about me
This thought is hurting me beyond belief, but for JaeJoong I will do anything.
All for the sake if his happiness, I am nothing but a trouble magnet,
But even if you forget about me JaeJoong Oppa, I will never ever forget about you, and will continue to love you until the end of the world.
------------------------
JaeJoong's POV
Kiss her... that's all I have to do...
I have to keep in mind that she's still the same _________ that I have loved
The girl I have waited for a long time to spend the eternity with.
And I am not about to let that just disappear.
Here I come ________ ah; you won't have to wait any longer
I drank as much blood as I can, as I know that I will be using lots of my powers tonight
Whatever it takes... I will not hesitate to do it.
Later that night, I went to the place where the incident happened last time.
But they were not there... I wonder where they were, where could he have possibly taken her?
“Jae... She's in Seoul Hotel... in the Penthouse; they will be going back there soon...stay there.” MinJee whispered in my head as she sent me another message
What would I do without them? I would be complete lost.
I stayed there for a while waiting for the next accommodation.
I just walked around the room, establishing how it was amazingly beautiful, no one would suspect it being here from its outside appearance, there were dark blue suede blinds and a peach leather sofa, a big mirror facing the sofa and little bulbs in the corners of the room to light up the red walls. It was 16th century like.
*crack*craaack* the burned down blocks of wood downstairs started to sound up.
“They’re here” I very quietly whispered under my breath
I hid behind the feet long curtains by the windows waiting for their arrival.
“_________ sit down... I feel like something interesting is here for you to watch” Dae-Hyun said
I can feel his presence come closer to me; he slowly gripped the middle parting of the curtains and stagnantly pulled set it aside.
At the second our eyes met, I set my fist to his face that sent him flying and smashing the mirror.
I then flew to __________ and kissed her lips, her arms first pushed me away but I just got more urge to deepen the kiss.
My palms were literally holding her face on place, she was struggling to escape my clasp but I refused to let her go.
Little did I know that Dae-Hyun was standing right behind me, he immediately pulled me away from her and threw me hard through the window landing on the concrete floor making a small crater surrounding my body.
I could hear the squeals of the innocent people when I dropped on the ground, some called the police and some just stared at me.
I quickly stood up and went back in, human style...avoiding the glances behind my back.
He was there again, standing next to her, smirking and is giving me a death glare
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I ran towards him with my fist up in the air
“WOAH!!!” suddenly an invisible force was pushing me fast to the wall, with my arms and legs trapped and unable to move.
I really tried my best to struggle my way out of it but I couldn't...what the hell was this?
This was not like any power I've encountered before, I didn't know we could do this, this included much power.
“Forget it, you won't be able to move... pity.” he said
“Let her go...” I ordered.
“Why do you even say that kind of stuff? You know I won't JUST let her go! You’re so stupid!” he yelled and sniggered
He was teasing her right in front of me! Stroking her arms, kissing her forehead hugging her tightly, the things I HERO JAEJOONG was only allowed to do
“STOP IT STOP IT! DAE HYUN STOP IT! LET HER GO! LET HER GO LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I shouted with my heart with tears overflowing my eyes, with my surprise, I broke through the invincible force that was trapping me and made a dash to Dae-Hyun...
I punched him with all my might, using all of what's left of my powers...
The most indescribable force came out of me making him scream, the bulbs smashing into little pieces making everything so dark.
Dae-Hyun was... DEAD... I saw as the flames engulf his body starting from the tips of his hair strands and went throughout the rest of the body.
Silence overtook the place,
And the whistle of the wind took the dust of Dae-Hyun's body and evilness into the open.
I did it... it was over; it was really over, we can be happy now...
I have used all my powers and I was so thirsty again, the sting making me scream...
“aaaaahhh!....aaahh...ah..” I cried for blood
Someone ran over to me, forced me to open my mouth and her neck got closer to mine, it was female from the scent, to me more specific, it was _________.
She then forced her neck to my mouth, ________ enforced my mouth to bite her neck, we could both hear her skin being torn by my teeth, and I couldn't help myself but cry and suck her blood at the same time.
When I realized that I had enough to move, I went in to hug her tightly and close to me
But...
She grabbed hold of both of my hands and forced it to let her go...
___________ ran away from me...why?!
I was lying on the floor, getting over what just happened.
What was happening to her? I just, we just... *sigh*
I just decided to stay lying down on the floor and slowly drifted off to sleep.
I could hear footsteps coming closer to me, strong arms carried my lifeless body with him...it was Changmin and MinJee.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Twentieth Chapter [Our Mark Of Love] {Final}

Post by Tammy on 6/19/2009, 1:51 pm

Your POV
I ran away from him not knowing what to do...
Oh...I missed his hugs so much, his scent, and his voice...his love.
But what I'm doing is really for the best
Its better that I'm out of your life so that I won't be able to cause problems for you anymore...
But this is something that will never ever change... I Love You.
And I will pretend to forget you...just to save you...
I ran away from him as far as I can, I saw Changmin and MinJee running in the room to salvage him.
Maybe now wondering where I disappeared of too. I just shook my head and said “Goodbye” under my breath
I blocked out my mind to prevent them sending messages or reading my mind.
*hours passed*
I found myself in the forest with my dress all torn up and tottered.
My hair messed up and my throat stinging.
This is just great, I'm in the middle of the forest and I'm thirsty.
I can't go back to the city as they can easily trace me...I'll bear with it for a while.
I found a small little house made of wood in the middle of the forest. I knocked and see if anyone was living there, but no one answered, everything was neatly in place and full of dust.
Clearly no one has been here for a while; it was a perfect little house for a family.
A bathroom, living room, kitchen, and 2 bedrooms. It was very homey with a very eerie feeling to it.
Since no one has lived there, I decided to stay the night.
Hoping that nothing would bother me now, I let all my guard down and slowly drifted off to sleep.
------------------
JaeJoong's POV
I just had almost 7 packs of blood to completely settle me down.
Immediately, rushed outside to look for ______, she better prepare for many questions.
“Yah JaeJoong ah! Why are you up? You need to rest!” Changmin yelled to me out of concern
“I can't rest until I find her Changmin, you should know that” I replied, he then slowly nodded and let me leave showing that he understands
“__________ah...where are you?” I called out, it was pitch dark at night and then
“JaeJoong ah...JaeJoong...JaeJoong...JaeJoong...” someone whispered, who else could've known me?
“JaeJoong...Sarang...Saranghae...JaeJoong” then it hit me, the voice was hers, my love.
I followed where the whispers were coming from; I flew so far until the whispers became groans and pleads
I entered very quietly not making her notice me; as I'm afraid that she might run away from me again
There she was, lying in an old bed, curled up and lonely, and murmuring my name in her sleep.
“Jae...Jae...JaeJoong...Saranghae...Jae...” her voice sounded stunning while muttering my name
“Why did you run away from me _________ ah?” I asked with my low husky voice
“*gasp* what?!...” she suddenly woke up from her drift sleep and stood in front of me
I came closer to her, longing for her kisses and hugs
“You...you again?!” she shouted at me...what was happening to her?
“Of course it's me ________ ah...” I said calmly and walked towards her, putting her beautiful face in between my palms
“Go away! I said I don't know you! Just leave me alone!” she shouted again with shaking in her voice
“________ don't you remember me? It’s me! Your Oppa!” I scolded her; this was hurting me so much
“No! Dae-Hyun is my one and only Oppa! Now go away... your disturbing me” she said and pulled her face away from my hands
“But...I heard you... calling out my name and you let me drink your blood...” I argued
“*sigh* I don't know what you’re talking about... just go away... please... stay out of my life!” she yelled
“________.........I'm sorry that I have to do this...” I then turned around to face her and used my powers to make her unconscious
I carried her bridal style home; I opened the mansion door and let her down on the sofa.
MinJee flew to be the second she saw her, got some wet towels to clean her up with.
“It won’t be long she will wake up again, don't let her escape, she's very thirsty so I'll get some blood for her...promise to keep an eye on her Changmin... I trust you...” I commanded and he nodded.
I went to the further hospital outside of Seoul because the hospital is really worried of rapid decrease in their blood supply.
*minutes passed*
I went back home with the supply and saw ________ standing up looking angry, confused and frustrated.
“Oh... You’re awake...” there was nothing else that my tongue could utter.
“Who told you to bring me here? You bastard” she hissed
“________ ah! Do you have any idea what he has to go through?” Changmin shouted but I stopped him from continuing
“That’s enough min, she needs rest” I affirmed
But I could feel it in my blood that she was lying, when I drank her blood, I can now feel what she feels.
“I know your lying...” I said
She just kept quiet and didn't muster even a whisper.
We knew that we couldn't get anything out of her as of now, so we all rested after a very long, eventful night.
*next morning*
I just saw ______ pacing all around the living room, I decided not to let her notice me and watch her from afar.
I've missed her so much
----------------------------
Your POV
It was really hard for me to leave now, especially that every single nerve in my body was preventing me to do so.
All of them were still asleep; this was my chance...to see his face, his pure gorgeous face without having me to pretend.
So I went upstairs, into his room and looked for him
But he was not there... I suppose it's a good thing, because when I see him, I won't be able to help myself anymore.
I just carefully looked in the drawer where we keep all of our pictures.
There it was, with our cheerful faces
The picture when I first transferred to the school here,
Us three arm to arm in the theme park, on my 18th birthday.
Mine and JaeJoong in the rooftop when he confessed
First time drinking blood
Changmin's birthday surprise
And many more...seeing these just made me cry, my eyes overflowing with tears.
“Do you remember now?” JaeJoong asked me with his stern and hopeful looking eyes.
I didn't answer and just ran up to him, hugged him as hard as I could, this was too much for me to seal away from him. I love him too much
He hugged me back with a happy sigh and energy back in his body.
I hugged him tightly, silently sobbing and burying my face in JaeJoong’s neck.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Final Part 2

Post by Tammy on 6/19/2009, 1:53 pm

“JaeJoong Oppa, I’m sorry, I feel so dirty from the way D-Daehyun touched me and for I did to you when I was under his control…you should forg--” before I could continue on JaeJoong pressed his sweet lips on mine.
“Shhh…don’t even think about me forgetting you, it won’t happen, and it’s NOT going to happen” he whispered softly against my ear, now slowly bringing his face up so I could see it.
All of a sudden he lifted me up and sat on the bed with me in his lap. “I’ve missed you so much ~~~~-ah…” he said nuzzling my neck. “So much I that I could eat you up” he said smirking at me as he pretended to bit my neck.
“Yah…JaeJoong Oppa you haven’t changed at all” I said pouting playfully.
“Aaww…come on you know I can’t help it, but I know you love me for it” JaeJoong said huskily smirking again.
I started laughing at his cuteness and moving in his lap when he gripped on my waist. I looked at him with a questioning look but when I felt something growing under me I closed my mouth and looked away blushing.
{ JaeJoong’s POV}
I had to admit that ~~~~-ah looked super cute pouting, and laughing but ~~~~-ah moving in my lap…I don’t think I could control myself anymore.
She was about to speak but when she felt my member growing, she looked away blushing. Her blush was so innocent…it reminded me of our first night of making love…I miss her to much…her touch…her love…everything about her I missed it all.
“~~~~-ah, baby look at me” I said softly as I lifted her chin. “We don’t have to make love if you don’t want to…” I said honestly. No matter how much I wanted to feel her, I didn’t want to hurt her.
“Oppa when it’s you, my YoungWoong, my Hero, my JaeJoong…my trust and everything I have is yours” She purred stroking my cheek. She slowly got closer and closer until our lips met and we were kissing each other passionately.
I laid her on the bed, hovering over and continued to sweetly kiss her lips but this time I licked her bottom lip asking for permission. She parted her lips as my tongue swirled inside tangling with hers.
I looked into her eyes deeply before I whispered into her ear “~~~~-ah no matter where our fate and destiny takes us you will forever stay in my heart”. ~~~~-ah’s reply was simple but meant A LOT to me…”I love you too…eternally”. I took her hand kissed it and pulled into her neck to sink in my teeth into the bite mark there and licked it. I soon started sucking on it hard…giving her a bite love…the mark of our love.
~JaeJoong’s POV~
I kissed her collar bone, down to her neck searching for her soft spot again. I heard her gasp...I had found it. I smirked against her skin and licked that spot and sucked on it...marking her MINE. (A/N: Since their Vampires they don't get "physical" pain but when their giving love marks its same type of pain if you get I mean ^^)
"Aaahh~...JaeJoong Oppa that hurts" she moaned "What are you doing?", "I'm marking you mine ~~~~-ah" I said seductively to her and kissed her deeply. She looked carefully in my eyes and whispered something I've always wanted to hear from her, "I was already yours from the beginning" she said blushing while stroking my cheeks gently.
"Oppa I loved ever since I was human...ever since I first saw I had been deeply in love with you, I guess that you just mistook the fact that I might be like one of those s---" I passionately kissed her before she could call her something so cruel to herself.
How could I not realize her?
The VERY girl who always supported me in life and watched me carefully for behind.... ~~~~-ah
"I'm sorry...Mianhe...I should have noticed you...I'm sorry...but...don't call yourself something you NEVER are or NEVER be! Promise me that...you'll only be mine...you will be Hero's Heroine...you'll be Kim JaeJoong’s girl" I said looking into her eyes.
She widened her eyes in surprise...does she not want this?
She suddenly pulled my face closer and deeply kissed me. How I missed when she kissed me. I kissed her back with passion and love exploding.
"I love you Kim JaeJoong, I will be your girl, your heroine, and I promise that I'll never do anything to upset you but I can't promise on crying!"~~~~-ah said sweetly to me as I smiled but then pouted on the last part.
"But---" I started but then got cut off by her "No BUTS" she said giggling.
Did she not realize she was grinding against me by giggling hard? O.O
"~~~~-ah...you can't blame me for eating you up tonight" I groaned.
"Really JaeJoong Oppa?" she said innocently, unbuttoning my shirt and moving it to my elbows.
I just hummed in response and licked her neck before I started my eternal night.
~ ~~~~-ah POV ~
I felt him slowly un-zipping from the back of my dress and throw it to the side while I looked away blushing.
Something struck me then...this wasn't really "my body"...if I didn't have this would JaeJoong still love me?
Unknowingly a tear had slide down my cheek and unfortunately JaeJoong saw it and licked it away.
"Baby why are you crying? Did I hurt you" JaeJoong asked to me concerned, I had to know the truth.
"Oppa would you still love if I had my normal body, what if I wasn't this pretty? would you still love me?" I said whispering the last part before tears overflowed my eyes. It hurt even more when JaeJoong didn't even say anything...
I quickly pushed and made a run but I was too slow...JaeJoong caught me and held me from behind (A/N: you guys are basically in your under-garments in that position XD *cough*).
"~~~~-ah Don't get me wrong, the only reason I didn't say anything is cause I wondered the same thing...would you love me if I wasn't rich or wasn't popular in school or just a silent guy who was in the crowds? Would you still love me?" JaeJoong quoted.
"JaeJoong aren't you my hero, weren't you always there for me when I needed you, though you didn't notice me don't you think that being a girl that's already in the crowds that you were always going to be visible for me whether you were popular or not?" I said sobbing.
I felt him stroke my stomach up and down kiss me on neck from the back, moving my hair back with his other hand. "Aaahh~" I couldn't help but moan "JaeJoong Oppa~".
"~~~~-ah that's the name of the man's blood that runs through your veins, I'm happy that I trusted you with my blood that day, thank you for loving me for who I was, for letting me trust you, for giving me your first, what matters to me is that you loved me for who I was...not because I was some popular as---" I stopped him from saying any bad things about himself by placing my hand on his mouth.
I was now face to face with him.
I softly cried and shook my head "Our promises remember?" I said sweetly smiling as he nodded and lifted me up again.
"~~~~-ah we have each other's blood running through our veins, that's our biggest bond and trust and of course body..." I frowned when I saw him smirk, "that would have changed anyway when we made love in our human form" he said kissing my soft spot again.
I gasped *Yah how could I not think that? Aya...my lover is such a pervert...*, you thought blushing.
"Yes I am an HOT pervert who loves you eternally" He said reading my mind in an amused way.
I hid my face in his neck while he carried be back on our bed.
He gently put me down and kissed my hands before he let me completely slip off his shirt and un-zip his pants. Now we were even.
He looked into my eyes...I could see lust but it was different from the one I had seen in Dae-Hyun’s eyes...those eyes were evil and full of vengeance while these were eyes filled with love...for me.
"I'm not going to let any guy you again ~~~~-ah, you belong to me, you have my love, my heart, though my heart has stop beating, it still silently beats for you and your love" He confessed to me. I answered it passionately with a deep kiss.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Fibal Part 3

Post by Tammy on 6/19/2009, 1:54 pm

I smoothly ran my fingers down his toned chest, while he nuzzled my neck and kissed shoulders, marking me in every way possible.
I soon felt my strapless bra being tugged on for permission. I giggled looking at his puppy eyes and pout. I let him lift and unclasp it from the back.
I let my long hair softly cover my breast and put my hands up in the front of my breast to cover them so JaeJoong couldn't see. "I have to finish what I've started hmm~ and can't miss on my favourite part..." He said seductively into my ear licking it and nibbling on it as if it were some kind of candy. He carefully moved my long hair back and a bit up before gently laying me back down again!
I moaned when JaeJoong’s soft kisses trailed down my cleavage. "You're like a goddess ~~~~-ah" He said huskily.
His tongue swirled around my right nipple, teasing it. "Jae~ Aaahh~ Oppa~" I couldn't help but moan. "I love it when you moan my new nickname babe" He said smirking at me while I blushed and looked away. "I love it when you blush" He said massaging my left breast.
He soon intertwined our fingers together and kissed me all over my neck with love. "Oppa~...Jae---JaeJoong~" I whined feeling cold around my chest.
"Hmmm...say it ~~~-ah" He said smirking as me. I pouted as he looked away. I giggled knowing he couldn't resist it.
"Oppa...please?" I said cutely as he chuckled and went back to warm me up.
I could feel the heat creeping up to me now.
He let go of our hands and went off to my breast massaging the right one and swirling the tongue around my left nipple.
"Aaahh~ JaeJoong Oppa~" I gently grabbed on to his silky hair, pulling him closer to me. JaeJoong flicked my nipples with his tongue, teasing me when blowing hot air on them. "JaeJoong~ ah~ stop teasing" I gasped. "Hmm~ but its fun" He said chuckling "Just some more hm~". He continued to suck softly on my nipples like a baby hungry for milk as I arched my back "Ungh~ Oppa~". I could tell that he had missed me a lot and was doing his best trying to not eat me.
He pressed his lips on my breast until they had turned into erected mountains.
He soon pulled my lacy panties down and spread my legs apart. I knew I needed him as much as he needed me now.
~JaeJoong’s POV~
I licked my lips lustfully when I saw her glistening milky wet sweetness flowing out.
I smiled and then smirked knowing only I can make her feel this way.
"~~~~-ah" I whispered moving closer to her as if that were more possible. I roamed my hands up her 'S' Line and then sucked on both of her nipples. "I need you now" I groaned.
"Uuhh~ Oppa~ More~" she moaned as I slipped in two fingers in and out of her, swirling them inside of her. I took my finger and lustfully sucked it front of her as she blushed.
"Yah...don't do that...such a meanie" She said playfully as I smirked and added three fingers in this time and bringing out the sweetness.
"Yum~ hmm~ babe you taste so sweet" I said lining up kisses on my inner thighs.
~ ~~~~-ah's POV ~
He flicked my nipples and sucked on both of my breasts as pure bliss swam through me. I could see hunger in his eyes.
Without warning he bends his head and that sweet tongue of his take control.
“~~~~-ah...You're such temptation that...” He didn’t finish he just chuckled and dived back to what he was doing. My hands found themselves lost in his silky hair and pulling him closer and moaning "Uuhh~".
No later was I asking him to go faster. He let out a low chuckle and took this as a chance to spread my further. He licked the entrance and it sent waves of pleasure throughout me. He came back up and licked my neck and sucked a little more than needed.
He was giving me a love mark again. I softly smiled and hugged him towards my neck.
He sat me down on his lap once more and his fingers still played at their spot. I couldn't help but arch back at his touches.
I felt this urge that I couldn't explain. My body was heated up and the moments that he would stop drove me crazy...
"Jae...I need...”
He laid me down again on the bed and kissed me deeply swirling his tongue in, tangling him with mine.
He understood at once and took my hands and wrapped it around his neck.
"I need to be in you now..."
Our eyes met for a second..And I saw the trust and desire in him.
The moment of our eternal night started to blissfully came when he instered his manhood into me...
"Uuhh~ JaeJoong Oppa...faster...faster...Aaahh~" I moaned in full bliss.
He went in slowly and began to pull out.. Just as he was about the end of my entrance he slipped back in.
"Your beauty of my heart ~~~~-ah"
~ JaeJoong’s POV ~
I got her legs spread all over the bed. She wrapped her hands around my neck. My hands ran to her breasts giving her the most pure bliss, nibbling on her nipples like some candy. The only thing on my mind was her beauty and love. I planted my hands on her thighs and I felt her going up. I trusted in and out of her. The sweetness of her juices was extremely tempting. She tasted so sweet and amazing.
“Uuhh…” She moaned as her back arched as her first orgasm hit rapidly. I stayed in my position, bending down, lapping up every drop of her sweetness that she gave me.
"~~~~-ah you are my first and you will be my last forever..." I said to her.
Your POV ~
JaeJoong buried his head into my neck as he growled out my name. As we reached our climax, his hands tightened around my waist and I dug my nails into his shoulders. He collapsed next to me and immediately snuggled against me, eyes closed. I turned towards him and played with the silver necklace around his neck. “JaeJoong Oppa I love you" you whispered.
JaeJoong slowly opened his eyes and sweet smiled at you. He intertwined his hands with yours and hugged you burying his head inside your neck inhaling your scent.
"I love you too ~~~~-ah, I always have...sleep my love, my baby ~~~-ah, my eternal soul mate" JaeJoong whispered to me holding me securely as if he would never let me go.
We peacefully went sleep in the eternal night of our love.

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyn on 6/20/2009, 9:41 am

Since you have a sequel to this story, I'm guessing it's completed
I'm moving it to the compledted stories section, but if I was wrong please let me know and I'lll move it back.

-Fanfictional Team
Kyn

http://kynholic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tammy on 6/20/2009, 9:42 am

Kyn wrote:Since you have a sequel to this story, I'm guessing it's completed
I'm moving it to the compledted stories section, but if I was wrong please let me know and I'lll move it back.

-Fanfictional Team
Kyn
no its ok
this is finished..

thank you!

Tammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top