Tag Us!
Latest topics

You Always

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 24

Post by rhon_rhon on 6/28/2009, 1:37 am

~Faith’s POV~

“Aww, c’mon Jaejoong,” I was following Jaejoong outside to go to his car, “they’re just pictures. And besides, you were so cute and you still are now.” He didn’t say anything. I could see his face as red as tomato when he opened the passenger door and waited, trying not to look in my direction. I looked down to his pants and I smirked. I walked by him and still didn’t say anything. I patted his cheek. “Your little friend looks like he’d grown considering that his best bud had grown in to a tough good looking man…”

He quickly turned his attention to me. “Yah!” his face was redder than a tomato. I started cracking up and closing the door myself, leaving him outside and speechless. When he finally sat on the driver’s seat, he glared at me, which I find really cute. At least it wasn’t the glare that he used when we first met. Those glares were really cold.

As we were driving to my work, I stared out the window. He was giving me the silent treatment. I kept lookeing to the corner of my eyes and I see him looking down at his pants once in awhile. I silently laugh, looking out the window.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Thanks for the ride. I really do appreciate it,” she leaned in to kiss my cheek, my I turned my head, and she ended up kissing me on the lips. With our lips still touching, she gave me a mean look but closed them when I started to deepen the kiss. I hold onto her face, while she placed her hands on my elbows. We continued kissing and then I slowly went down kissing her neck. “Mhmm~” I heard her say making me want her more, but then she gasp and pushed me back. “I…I gotta go,” her cheeks were flushed and I smirked. “Um…bye and thanks again.” I leaned in to give her a goodbye kiss but she blocked my lips with her hand. She opened the door with her other hand and slowly went out of the car. “Bye~~~” she took off her hand and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

“You sure you don’t want a ride after?” I asked her before she closed the door.

“Yep, I’m sure,” she said smiling as she closes the door.

As soon as I saw her get in, I drove away. I shook my head, thinking what she said earlier.

* Flashback *

“Your little friend looks like he’d grown considering that his best bud had grown in to a tough good looking man…” she told me as she pats my cheek.

* End of Flashback *

God, what a pervert she is. Of course he grew! My cheeks were beet red because of her! Plus she made me cautious by making me check my friend as I was driving her to work, making sure that he did indeed grew.
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 25

Post by rhon_rhon on 7/1/2009, 8:37 pm

~Faith’s POV~

It’s been 2years since Jaejoong and I have been dating. Although we haven’t gone out on a date since we went to Chejudo Island, we were both content about being there for one another and loving one another no matter what. Our daily routines were the same everyday. Jaejoong picks me up for and after work and every Friday I’d go over for dinner at his parents. Last year Wooyoung got offered a scholarship from Tokyo University and since then, I’ve been living all alone. Jaejoong and his parents insisted on me moving in with him, but I refuse. They, along with Yunho, are already helping me pay Wooyoung’s fees. Plus Jaejoong’s parents let Wooyoung live in their house that they own in Tokyo. When I heard that they have another house in Tokyo, I asked how many other houses do they own and whoa! They own 8 houses!!! 2 in Japan, 2 in S.Korea, 1 in Taiwan, 1 in Thailand, and 2 in the states. See why I refused the offer? I’m not rich like them and I don’t like the fact that I’m living in a house, which I’m not paying for. Jaejoong told me I’m too independent and that I should loosen up, but I just can’t. It’s not easy. I’ve been working for both Wooyoung and I for years and I don’t know how to stop.

“Faith! Your lover’s here!” Taec screamed right into my ear.

I glared at him, “I know. I heard him beep. So you don’t need to scream right into my EAR!” I yelled back. I can’t believe this guy was Changmin’s best man for his wedding and cousin. “See ya!” I waved to him as soon as I got my purse from the counter. Before I was opening the glass door, I saw Jaejoong opening his car door and looking at somebody else but me. I followed his gaze and it lead to Ms. Ahn, who just stared back at him, frozen. Taec must of sensed something, and stood right next to me, looking out the glass door. Jaejoong walked up to Ms. Ahn, who suddenly started bursting to tears. He started hugging her and rubbing her head softly. I felt numb and my heart was hurting as I watch them touch one another.

Taec made me back away from the door. Good thing the restaurant was close already and that there was only Taec and I. He handed me a glass of water and started rubbing my back smoothly. “What’s their relationship, Taec?” I asked him.

“What…?”

“Stop pretending. You’re related to Changmin Oppa and surely you know all the stories about the boys,” I told him as I stared at my glass of water. I waited but he didn’t say anything. “He’s the one that she told me about, isn’t he? I should’ve known when she said that he was rich, handsome, and cold at first sight,” this time I was tightening my grip on my glass of water and Taec had to take it away from me.

“Yeah~” he finally said and I look at him, waiting for more. “But she ran away and he was devastated for years and got even more colder towards people. I was surprise to see her come back and be my boss after what? 6-8 years ago? The others blame her for what she did to him and surely I can’t agree more. She left without saying goodbye and that got me really pissed. But when we saw each other again, she told me something that I can’t tell you about because I promised her. Not to disappoint you or anything but she still loves him as you can tell the way she describe him and he still loves her. Just like what everyone says, you can’t forget your first love.”

The door opened and I tried to get myself back to normal. It was Ms. Ahn, wiping her eyes. “Welcome back Ms. Ahn. Did everything went well with the meeting?” I asked her as I stood up from the stool.

She looked up, “Uh..uh yes. It did. They also like the new idea,” she paused, “there’s a car waiting for you. Your boyfriend right?” she put on a fake smile.

I nodded and said my goodbyes. I walked up to Jaejoong’s car and I saw him sitting at the driver’s seat, thinking. He didn’t come out and open the door for me as usual, so I just opened it myself and went in. As soon as I got in, he started driving. It was Friday and instead of going to his parent’s house, he stopped right in front of my apartment.

He looked at me, when he noticed I wasn’t moving, “Aren’t you getting out?” I just nodded and took off my seatbelt. I started heading out, but before I actually did, he grab my hand and kissed me on the lips. “Bye.”

“Bye.’ As soon as I slip out of the car, he drove away, not waiting for me to get inside.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Where’s Faith?” my mother asked me as soon as I got inside the house. “I prepared her favorite dish today,” my mother told me as she wiped her hands on her apron.
“Huh?” I asked in confusion.
“Honey, it’s Friday. Did you forget to pick her up from work or something? That’s very unlikely of you Jaejoong.” My mother shook her head in disbelief and my head was spinning, making it hard for me to concentrate. “Honey are you alright?”

I nodded, “Yeah I’m fine. I forgot today was Friday, so I drop her off at her apartment. I’ll go get her now,” I told my mother before heading out again. When I got inside the car, clips of Chohee and me started playing. I shook my head to get rid off them, but they kept coming back until I stopped in front of Faith’s apartment. Was that why she looked at me funny and didn’t say anything? Did she saw what happened? As I walked up to her apartment building, my heart was racing. I took the elevator and knocked on her door. She didn’t answer. I knocked again, but no answer. I took out my own set of keys and opened the door. “Faith? You in here?” No answer. “Faith?”Again, no answer. I took out my phone and pressed 2. As it was ringing I heard ringing from the couch. It was her phone. I ended the call and looked around the room. I opened every door but she was nowhere to be found.
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 26

Post by rhon_rhon on 7/3/2009, 8:47 pm

~Faith’s POV~

I don’t know why but I ended up in the hill at the park. As I continue going up the hill, I could see my own breath in the cold and it started snowing. The snow on the ground wasn’t thick, so I lay on the ground once I reached the top and stared at the dark snowy sky. One by one, tears began to fall down on the side of my cheeks, as I stare at dark sky. The scene of Jaejoong caring so much for Ms. Ahn made my heart ache. As the tears continue to fall, I sat up and stared at the park. There weren’t much people around in the bottom of the hill and they weren’t near the hill. I wanted to yell, “This is why I didn’t want to fall in love!” but I just couldn’t.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Yunho, is Faith there?” I asked him as soon as he picked up.
“I’m not at the restaurant anymore. I just left. Why?”
“I’m not asking where you are, I’m asking where Faith is!” I yelled through the phone.
“Jeez. No need to yell. Besides I was making a point. I’m not at the restaurant, so obviously I haven’t seen her….”
I hanged up on him. And dialed Nina’s number. “Nina, don’t lie to me. Is Faith there?”
“Huh? Jaejoong Oppa…?” she sounded like she just woke up.
“Never mind,” I said and I hanged up. I dialed Ri-In’s number but Junsu picked up instead of her.
“Hyung,” his squeaky voice answered. “What’s up?”
“Is Faith any chance with…” there was a call waiting and I looked at who it was. It was Yunho. I ignore it and went back to Junsu, “Is Faith with Ri-In right now?”
“Ri-In is taking a shower right now and Faith hasn’t come by. Why, what happened?”
“I don’t know. She must have seen me and Chohee…”
“Chohee? She’s here?” he said in an annoying voice. “Hyung,” Junsu was about to say something but I interrupted him.
“Hold on. Yunho’s been calling and the beeping is annoying me,” I told him. “I’ll talk to you later.” I hanged up and answered Yunho’s call.
“What the freak happened? What did you do to Faith?!” he yelled and I had to put the phone away from my ear. “Don’t tell me you saw Chohee and you’re thinking that Faith saw you two…”
“You knew she’s here and you didn’t tell me?” I asked in disbelief.
“Hey, I didn’t know she was here until today at the meeting for the festival. So am I right? Did Faith saw you two doing something that she didn’t want to see?”
I sighed, “I don’t know.” I wiped my face with my hand. “Do you know any place where she can be?”
“Knowing Faith, she’s probably at the park on top of the hill….”
“Thanks!” I hanged up before he said anything and started to drive to the park.
I parked the car at the parking lot and started my way up the hill. I could already see Faith sitting and looking up at the sky. I started walking up to her and she must have heard me because she turned around. Her face was pale and her eyes were filled tears. She wiped them away real quick and smiled at me, which ached my heart. I gave her a hand and she took it. She stood up and stared at me, smiling. “What are you doing here?”
“So is there where you go when you feel like crying or yelling?” I asked her, ignoring the question.
She looked around at the park and looked back, “Pretty much,” she wiped the last tear away.
As soon as she was done I took a hold of her hand and hugged her, “Faith, what you saw today, I can explain. Chohee and I were…” she pulled away from the hug and put her index finger on my lip.
“I know. You two were together. She left, you changed after that.”
“How did you know?”
She smiled, “I have resources. People.”
“Faith, stop kidding around. I’m being serious.”
She stopped smiling, “And so am I,” she paused. “Oppa, she still loves you. She had a reason why she needed to leave you. I don’t know what it is, but whatever it is, it doesn’t matter because she still loves you.” She looked at me and touched my chest, “You heart still love her too….” She stared at where her hand was and took it away. “Oppa it’s ok.” I couldn’t say anything after that so it was quiet between us. Then she poke my right cheek with her index finger. “You owe me dinner. It’s Friday and you were suppose to take me to your parent’s house for dinner.” She pouted, “My tummy’s growling and I want food.”
That made me crack up a smile and it did too for her. “Alright. Mom’s waiting and guess what she made you?” We started going down the hill, with my hand on her back.
“Did she made my favorite dish?” she asked and I nodded. She clapped both of her hands. “Yay!”

“I’m glad you liked it,” my mom gave a smile to Faith, who was wiping the dishes that Ms. Lee, our head maid, just washed while my mom puts them away. “I changed the bed sheets in Jaejoong’s room while he picked you up, so the bed and a change of clothes is ready for both of you.”
“Mom, you’re making it sound like we’re gonna do something tonight,” I told her as I was bringing more dirty dishes from the dining table and putting them on the counter where Ms. Lee could reach it easily.
“Honey, it’s called being prepared,” she put both of her hands on her hip.
“Being prepared? For what?” she stared at me and I found out what she meant. “Oh god. Mom!”
“Mrs. Kim, it’s alright. Nothing’s going to happen tonight,” Faith, who was beet red as I was, told my mom.
“Hrmph!” she gave me the dry plate, roughly hitting me on the chest and started walking out to the living room. “You never know…you’re dad and I didn’t either!” she yelled as she walked out. That made my face even redder and wanted me to puke.
I heard Faith chuckling and so did Ms. Lee. “What’s so fuuny?”
“Your mom, who else?”

~Faith’s POV~

“What. Are. You. Doing?” Jaejoong was standing my bathroom door with just pants on and a towel around his neck, starring at me as I was getting all the pillows out from the closet and putting them on the bed. I couldn’t help but stare at his abs.
“Well what your mom said freaked me out, so I’m separating the bed into two, unless if you want to sleep on the floor, I’ll put them away.” I told him, but all of a sudden he started coming closer to me, slowly and I started backing away. “Why are you looking at me like that?” Still backing away, I stuck out my hand for shield, “Jaejoong Oppa, I swear if you do anything to me I’ll….”
He was already near me and he hold onto my hand with his, “You’ll do what?” he whispered in my ear, making me shiver. He grab my waist, pulling me closer to him and we both fell on top of the bed. He started kissing my neck and then my lips, “Oppa, we can’t…” I said in between kisses.
“Why not?” before I could answer, he kissed my lips deeply and passionately. I sat up and he took my nightgown dress, leaving me with just an underwear. I don’t know why but I motioned him to take his pants off, and he did, leaving him with just a boxer. He pushed me back down on the bed and started kissing me. I couldn’t believe what was happening. My eyes were close as we kiss one another. Out of nowhere he grab my hand and made me touch his erected friend.

I opened my eyes and found myself sitting up on Jaejoong’s bed, sweating and huffing and with my nightgown still on!
The bathroom door opened and Jaejoong step out with a towel around his neck, a tank, and sweat pants. He looked at me. “What happened to you?”
I took a deep breath. “Thank god that was a dream!” I pounded my chest and took heavy breaths. I looked at Jaejoong, disappointed that he covered those abs of his with a tank. Then remembering what his mom said, I stood up and went to open the closet where it hold sheets, covers, pillows, and towels. I took out all the pillows and placed them on the bed.
“What. Are. You. Doing?” Jaejoong wiped his wet hair with his towel and looked at all the pillows on his bed.
“Separating the bed. What else? Do you want to sleep on the couch or on the bed?”
“My bed of course. The couch hurts my back.” He put his hands on his hips and looked at me. “Why are you doing this?” I didn’t answer. “Is it what my mom said? If so, forget it. I’m not gonna do anything to you until you want me to. Now put the pillows back in the closet.”
I pouted, “But what happens if something did happened?”
He sighed, “You can just kick, punch, or do whatever you want to my beautiful face and body.”
I rolled my eyes and started putting away the pillows. “You’re so conceited!” He laughed and laid on the other side of the bed once I was done putting away the pillows. I laid on the other side, put to comforter up to my neck, and faced the other way. The room was quiet until Jaejoong called my name.
“Faith?”
“Hmm?”
“You’re mad aren’t you? About what happened today?”
It took me awhile before I could answer that question. “No, I’m not mad. I’m just jealous that’s all. I can never be mad at you.”
He didn’t say anything for at least 5 minutes. “I’m sorry.”
“No need to be. It’s alright,” I turned to face him and touched his chest with my hand, “I’ll always be here too, no matter what happens.” I looked up at him and smiled, “So if you chose her over me, I’ll be alright. I may not be you lover anymore, but I’ll always be your friend and be by your side….” I gave him a smile before turning the other direction.
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 27

Post by rhon_rhon on 7/19/2009, 12:13 am

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Mom, did Faith leave already?” I was huffing from running down the stairs.
“Uh, no. She’s downstairs in the pool swimming. Can you go get her? Breakfast’s ready,” my mom spread some butter on the toast.
I nodded and headed down. Once I reached the pool I saw her floating on her back, starring at the clear ceiling. “Hey, you don’t have work?” I asked her as I got closer to the edge of the pool.
She stopped floating and stood up on her two feet. She wiped her eyes and looked at me, “No. I told her I couldn’t make it today because your mom wanted me to hang out with her for the day,” she got out of the pool and wrapped herself with a towel. “What? Is there something stuck on my body?” she checked herself making sure there was something.
“Huh?” I didn’t realize I was starring at her. “Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just that you look good in a 2-piece bathing…” a towel hit my face and when I took it away, Faith went in the bathroom, closing the door. I could hear the water turning on. “It was a good complement!” I yelled out loud. “Breakfast’s ready by the way!” I yelled again. “So you better hurry up.”
Instead of telling me that she’ll be done in 5 minutes or less, she shouted, “Stop shouting! You’re giving me a headache!”

~Faith’s POV~

“So, Mrs. Kim, where are we going today? And where’s Mr. Kim? Isn’t he gonna eat breakfast with us?” I asked her as I grabbed for a piece of toast.
“Mr. Kim left for a meeting,” she sliced her pancake and put it on her mouth. “I was just thinking, since you two have been going out for two years now, we should start planning your wedding!” she exclaimed.
I choked on my toast and Jaejoong coughed up his orange juice. “Mom~”
I took a sip from my water and looked at Mrs. Kim. “Mrs. Kim, I don’t think we’re ready to get….”
“Nonsense! You two are perfect for each other. You guys are bound to be together forever and ever!” she clasped her hands, smiling at both of us.
I looked at Jaejoong but his expression was no better than mine.
“Oppa,” I tugged on Jaejoong’s sleeve as soon as Mrs. Kim went out the door to Jaejoong’s car. “You don’t even know how you feel…HMPH!”
Jaejoong’s lips locked on mine. He backed away and looked at me, “I know,” he smirked and started walking to his car, leaving me stunned. As I passed the passenger seat, I saw Mrs. Kim winked at me. I opened back door and went in.
“So where to Mom?” Jaejoong asked his mom.
“Hrm..let’s go to the bookstore first to look at wedding books and magazines.”
“How should the invitation look like? Should we think of something creative? Like maybe make the invitation as some kind of ticket?” Mrs. Kim was asking me, while I was flipping through the wedding gowns, which she made me look at.
“A regular card and envelope is fine,” I told her as I sip on my mocha shake and flipping to the next page of the magazine.
“That’s boring. Think of something creative. Something that you and Jaejoong enjoy doing or maybe a place where you went to that you really enjoyed,” she paused, “AH! How did you two meet?”
“Yunho Oppa’s restaurant. He was talking rude because of my name so I slapped him in the face. After that we couldn’t stop quarreling.”
“You still haven’t sweetheart,” she reminded me and we both laughed. She went back thinking for something else while I was looking at Jaejoong leaning on a bookshelf reading a comic book.
“Mrs. Kim! I got it!” Mrs. Kim looked up. “A postcard from Chejudo! Well not really, but have Chejudo as the background with 2 cartoon couples of me and Jaejoong quarreling!” I said happily.
Mrs. Kim clapped her hands, “Perfect! And creative too,” she give me a big smile. “Now where’s Jaejoong? We should tell him about the card and ask him what he thinks of it,” she turned around from her seat and started looking for him.
“Weird, he was there a few seconds ago,” I told her. I got up from my seat and went to where Jaejoong was. I passed two shelves and the third was where I found him. He was talking to Ms. Ahn, who looked at me. I put on a fake smile and waved, “Anyong.”
She smiled and nod at me, “Anyong. How’s spending your day off for your uh…”
“My Mom,” Jaejoong told her flatly and she quickly look up at him. He walked pass by her and stopped next to me. “We should go back to her, so we’ll see you later Chohee,” he waved at her as I bowed to her goodbye.
“What? There’s no way the card will be like that,” Jaejoong complained after telling him what the invitation will be. We were now on our way to the mall.
“I think it’s a cute funny idea,” Mrs. Kim told him.
“Well, Mr. Lame, you go think of something. Besides we’re suppose to think of these things together, right Mrs. Kim?” she nodded. “But no, you’re too busy reading a comic book,” I stuck out my tongue, which he saw in his rear view mirror.
“Fine, I will.”
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 28

Post by rhon_rhon on 7/20/2009, 12:55 am

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Ugh~ are you done looking around?” I asked my mom for the 15th time since we arrived here in the mall. I can tell Faith didn’t want to look at plates and ornaments anymore than I do.
“Not yet. Hon,” she touched Faith’s shoulder, “why don’t you look in that store over there while I’ll look more in this store?” she told Faith and she nodded going to the store across from we were.
Once she was out of site, I grab my mom’s hand and made her look at me. “Mom, for your information I still haven’t propose to her yet!”
“That’s why I sent her off so that we can talk about it,” she told me. “Honey, you gotta do it sometime this week so that we can officially plan your wedding.”
“Aren’t you already planning it? I mean look at where we are and what we’re doing,” I spread my arms out showing her the mall.
My mom laughed, “I only did this so that I know for sure that you’ll be marrying her and I was right~~~” she sang the last word. “Plus, Faith looks really tired and she needs a day off from work. Isn’t my idea great?”
I turned around and started walking away from her slowly, “Not really,” I muttered and went to the store where Faith was. When I got in, I saw that the clerk was telling and lecturing her about the set of plates in front of them. Faith’s expression was full of boredom and annoyance. I chuckled to myself, walking towards them. I nodded to the clerk and Faith turned around seeing me. Her face beamed, full of thanks. “Thanks so much, but we have to go now. We’ll be back once we decide on which ones we’ll buy, ok?” I told the clerk and started pushing Faith out of the store.
“Thank god, you got me out of there. He wouldn’t stop talking,” Faith announced once we were out. She was going to say something but I put my hand up to silence her because my phone rang.
It was my mom. “Hey, mom.”
“You two enjoy the rest of the day yourselves, ok? I met some of my friends and we’re all going out. Don’t worry, I’ll get a ride home.”
“Uh.ok,” and we said our goodbyes. I turned to Faith and told her the news.
“Phew. I don’t wanna see or hear about plates anymore.” I laughed. “Can we go get something to eat? I’m hungry.”
“I thought you didn’t wanna see anymore plates for the day?” I reminded her.
“I don’t. That’s why we’ll be going to the food court where they put the food in paper plates or takeout box. Come on, let’s go. I’m really hungry,” she started dragging me by holding my hand to the food court.

“So, what should we don after we eat our lunch?” Faith asked me while chewing on her Mongolian beef form our Chinese food that we ordered.
“Don’t eat with your mouth full,” I instructed her then I muttered to myself, “You eat like a cow.”
“Bwoh?” Faith looked up from her food and still she was talking with her mouth full.
“Nothing. Nothing. Just keep on eating…..” I poked on my beef and silently told myself, “Fat cow.”
“Yeah!” Faith yelled at me and her munched food went flying to my face and shirt. She covered her mouth with her hand and swallowed the remaining food. I glared at her but all she did was laughed. “Serves you right for calling me a fat cow!”
What on earth? Is this girl some kind rabbit or elephant? How can she have heard me? I looked at her ears. They weren’t that big. I then felt Faith wiping my face with a wet cloth. “Thanks,” I said in a flat tone, grabbing the rest of the wet cloth from her and started wiping my own face and shrugging away the food from my shirt.
“Sorry,” she apologized. “But now you know that I have good ears.”
“Gee, I didn’t noticed,” I said sarcastically
“You’re just jealous.”
“Of what? Your rabbit ears?”
She gasp and touched her ears, “My ears aren’t that big!”
“Well, from the way I see it, they’re HUGE,” I jokingly lied to her. I saw her face turning beat red and she covered her ears. Her face now was like a puppy; watery eyes, mouth pouting, and she’s whimpering. “Ok, stop. I was just joking. They’re perfect.” I assured her so that she can stop killing me with that puppy face of hers.
“Yeah, right.”
“They are. Now finish your food so that we can go to an amusement park.” That cheered her up.
“Yay. Yay. Yay!” she happily skipped once we got inside the amusement park. “I haven’t been to an amusement park since Yunho Oppa took me back in high school,” she jumped up and down for joy. Then she grabbed my hand and started dragging me, “C’mon. let’s go ride that big roller coster!” she pointed to the roller coster that had the most people screaming their lungs out.
“Are you gonna be ok? I mean you just ate…” my heart was beating faster.
“Yup. Don’t worry I never get sick in a roller coster ride! C’mon, we gotta get in line before it gets longer!” she pushed me towards the direction of the roller coster.
The line was long but it was going fast..and so was the beating of my heart. I can’t stand big roller coster. Specially the ones with a giant drop. I looked at Faith and she was looking at the roller coster full of an excitement. I kept on opening and closing my eyes and blowing air out of my mouth. But the next thing I knew, I was sitted next to Faith in the roller coster along with 2 other couples on my rigth side. Faith was on the outside of my left side and she was screaming for joy. The car was going slowly. The rattling of the chains hurt my ears and I closed my eyes. It was steady but then it suddenlty drop. It was a small one, thank god. I can feel that we were going faster and I can hear Faith and the other people next to me screaming. Then the car was going slow and more screaming was heard. I then decided to open my eyes and… “SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!” I screamed out from the top of my lungs. We were going down from the giant drop and I opened my eyes! Faith was screaming happily.
“Woah! That was fun! Should we ride it again, Oppa?” she was infront of my face. “Oppa? Are you ok? You don’t look too good.”
“Yeah I’m good. Just dizzy, that’s all.”
“Go seat over there while I’ll go get us some bottle of water,” she pointed to a table with an umbrella.
It’s already spring and the cool breez felt nice on my face as I closed my eyes, waiting for Faith to return. “You should’ve told me that you’re scared of roller costers,” I heard Faith’s voice and I opened my eyes. I grab the bottle away from her and started drinking it.
“I wasn’t scared.”
“Uh-huh. Sure. You’re face doesn’t look like you’re not scared.”
“I’m not. I’m just worried that I’ll throw up since we did just ate.”
She studied my face and I knew she didn’t buy it. “Well, if you’re not scared, let’s do the bunjy jumping next!” My eyes opened wide once I heard her say it. “See! You are scared!” she pointed to me.
“I’m not scared. I just don’t like the feeling of falling down from a really high place,” I explained to her.
“Well, since you don’t like big drops, should we go the merry go round?”
“No thanks.”
“Oh come on. No one is ever too big or old to go on a merry go round.”
“Fine~”
“Yay! Then we can play games in those stands over there!”
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 29

Post by rhon_rhon on 7/22/2009, 1:42 am

~Faith’s POV~
“Omo, that’s a lot of stuff animals you got there,” Mrs. Kim pointed to our prizes that Jaejoong and I won from the game stands.
I smiled at her, “Yup. There weren’t much small rides, so we mostly spend our time on the stands.”
Mrs. Kim looked at Jaejoong who was carrying the big panda and a tiger while a monkey was hanged around his neck. “That’s right. My baby’s scared of roller coasters…” Jaejoong glared at her and I laughed. “Well, did you two eat?” we both nodded.
“We’re just dropping these off in Oppa’s room and we’ll be leaving for my work. The bar is always packed with people on a Saturday night and therefore Siwon Oppa needs everyone there,” I informed her.
“Oh~ I see but,” she pointed to the animals, “why are you leaving the toys with Jaejoong? Do you not want them?”
Jaejoong and I looked at one another and smiled. Then Jaejoong announced the big news, “Umma, Faith’s going to live with us for now on…” he didn’t even finish his sentence because Mrs. Kim screamed happily. “…we’ll be getting her stuff tomorrow after she leaves work early,” Jaejoong continued on while Mrs. Kim kept on hugging me and screaming.
“I really hope I won’t be a bother you and your family, Mrs. Kim,” I bowed to her.
“Nonsense, nonsense. I’m really happy that you finally choose to live with us! Ah~ the house will be more lively!” she clapped her hands and smiled cheerfully.
“Well, we gotta put these away or else she’ll be late for work,” Jaejoong told his mother who let him pass through so that we can go up the stairs. I followed Jaejoong to his room with the toys. Once we got inside, we started putting the toys by the window. “You sure you don’t want to quit one of your job? You’re leaving with us now, meaning you don’t have to work a lot to earn money.”
“Yeah, I’m sure. Besides I only work at the bar on Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday. Plus I’ll ask Ms. Ahn if I can start work from 11am-10pm and have the weekends free tomorrow when I go to work.”
“ ^Sigh^ Araso, I guess I can’t argue anymore since we can be together on the weekends now,” he grabbed my waist and pulled me close. Our noses were touching and our eyes looked with one another. He tilted his head and his lips touched mine softly. But before he can deepen the kiss I poked his cheek with my index finger. “Bwo yah~~~” he touched his cheek with his hands.
“C’mon I’ll be late,” I left the room before he could say anything.
“So will that be ok, Ms. Ahn?” I asked her about my suggestions after work.
She smiled at me, “Of course. I never thought you’d ask this. I was so worried that you might pass out from working here and at the bar.”
“Thank you so much, Ms. Ahn!” I happily bowed to her, forgetting about her relationship with Jaejoong.
“No problem ^_^” she gave me a smiled before heading out to Jaejoong’s car. But before I opened the door, she pulled my arm. “I hope you don’t mind me asking you this, but…is…I mean…Jaejoong Oppa…did he…ugh…I mean…is he treating you well?” she finally managed to say.
I gave her a big smiled, “More than that, Ms. Ahn. He spoils me so much that I try to stop him before I get use to it,” I looked at Ms. Ahn who just nodded and gave me a small smile. “Well, I better get going. I have to be at the house before the mover trucks come and help me moved them to Oppa’s place.” I waved her goodbye and left the restaurant. But before I did, I saw her reflection on the glass door. Her mouth was wide open and I regretted saying what I said. It felt like I was showing off, which I didn’t intend to do. The words just came out of my mouth. I walked slowly to Jaejoong’s car, where I found him holding the passenger door open as usual. I thanked him and went inside his car.
“Wow, I thought boxing your belongings will take a long time, but it didn’t. Most of your stuff were still in a box,” Jaejoong told me as we help the movers put the stuff in the truck.
“Well, not only that, Wooyoung’s stuff are mostly with him and we don’t have much furniture or decorations in the house,” I reminded him.
“Sweetie, I need to take you shopping,” Jaejoong’s sister, Yesul, studied my clothes, shoes, and accessories after helping me put them away in Jaejoong’s big walk-in closet. His clothes occupied ¾ of the closet while I only occupied 1/8 of it.
“No, it’s ok. I barely go out much..”
“Nuh-uh. That won’t do,” she put her hands on her hips then yelled out, “Jaejoong!”
“What?” he came inside the closet with a can of sprite in his hand.
“Take atleast ¼ of your clothes so that you and Faith will be even.”
He looked around, “But there’s more room…” he pointed out.
“For now. We’re going shopping tomorrow after work, so you better clear your clothes out.” Jaejoong’s face didn’t look happy.
“No really, it’s ok. Besides, tomorrow’s shopping won’t fill up half of this closet…”
“Don’t be so sure of that. With less than 10 minutes of shopping, you’ll probaly carrying 20-30 sets of clothes…that is if you’re with Yesul Nuna.”
I looked at her and she smiled, while waving her hand. “But, I don’t have enough money or do I need more clothes…”
“Sorry, but you can’t turn me down. Besides, who ever said you’re paying? Jaejoong and I will paying.”
Jaejoong nodded but stopped after realizing that his name was announced. “Bwoh? Yah! I’m that rich you know…besides I still need to get that something…”
“Just kidding. Umma and I will be treating you tomorrow,” she patted my back. “So instead of Jaejoong picking you up, umma and I will be waiting for you outside, araso?” I nodded and she left.
Once she was gone I pouted, “I really can’t turn her down?”
“Nope.”
“^sigh^ You do know that shopping is not my thing, right?” he nodded. “So can you help me refuse her offer?”
“Nope,” and with that he left the room.
Great. What a day I’ll be having tomorrow…
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 30

Post by rhon_rhon on 7/23/2009, 3:15 pm

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Hrm~~” I groaned while biting a pen. My head’s hurting from trying to come up with a better way to promote our new monthly theme. The team’s ideas were not enough. If this month’s issue isn’t number 1 again, dad will go insane.
“Sir?” my secretary knocked on my door and I quickly put down my feet on the floor from the table. “You have a phone call. Take line 4.”
Once she left the room I picked up the phone and pressed line 4. “Yoboseyo? Kim Jae…”
“Oppa…” it was Chohee. I felt like I was under water and not having the ability to breath. “Are you busy during lunch?”
There was a long pause before I answered. “Um…no…”
“I really do want to continue talking about what we started on Saturday…”
*FLASHBACK
I was reading volume 20 of Bleach while my mom and Faith were looking through magazines and drinking their cappacino when someone grab my hand and started running. It was Chohee. We stopped 3-4 shelves from where I was. “Chohee, what do you want?” I said in a flat tone.
“Oppa, please listen to me,” she grab my hand and placed it on her cheeks. “Oppa, saranghe. I’ve always have and…”
I took my hand away from her face and glared at her. “You left me, Chohee. And now you’re telling me that you love me? If you do or should I say did? Then why on earth did you left me without telling me anything? HUH?!” I whisperedly yelled at her.
Tears were forming in her eyes. I felt sorry for I said, but I was hurt when she left me. “Oppa, I can explain…please. I…” she didn’t finish her sentence because Faith poped out of nowhere.
*END of FLASHBACK
My jaw tensed from remembering the event that happened on Saturday. “Chohee, I don’t think so. I…”
She cut me off, “Oppa please. After I explain my story I promise I wont bother you anymore…”
I could hear her sniffing. I have a feeling that her eyes are probably all swelled up with tears. “Araso. Meet me at the restaurant where we used to go in half an hour,” then I hanged up on her without saying goodbye. I stood up from chair and walked out of my office. I told my secretary that I’ll be leaving for lunch a little bit early and she nodded.
When I arrived at the restaurant, she was already there. I sat across from her with my arms folded across my chest. “Go on, say it. I have a meeting in an hour and I need to prepare for it before it starts,” I lied.
She looked down at her tea and started. “My father refused and hated the fact that you and I were together…” she started sobbing, “I didn’t tell you this before…but…my father…he’s not the man you want to interfere. He would do anything to get what he wants. And…^sob^ one thing that he wanted was….was….me…” was I hearing it right? My throat became dry as she tells me her childhood story. “Ever since I was a kid, my father abuses me and sometimes beats me up really bad when he gets drunk. When I riched my womanhood he started doing things to me that no father should ever do to their child…The night when you called me to meet you at school in the morning was the night he…raped and beat me up really bad….” Thank god this restaurant is one of those that you get to have your own room. She continued on with her story, “The day when we were suppose to meet…I was really in bad condition that I was hospitalized for 2yrs and a half. At that time, I didn’t speak to anyone because I couldn’t. My aunt took care of me while my dad’s out still being a free man as he can be. He had enough money to pay the court for what he did to me…and I haven’t seen him after I got out of the hospital. I started living with my aunt since then. I really wanted to call you, but I didn’t have any courage to call you since I left without saying anything…”
I got out of my seat and hugged her. I didn’t want to let go of her frail body. I let her cry and I didn’t care if my suit was wet from her tears. All these years, I thought she left me for another man since a letter was sent to me. I thought she wrote it but now I know that she didn’t because her reason for leaving me behind was far more reasonable. I heard her stop crying and I looked into her swollen eyes.
“I have a girl. She’s turning 11 and she’s my dad’s from that night…I should be going to pick her up from school. They went on a field trip for 3days and 2 nights and I don’t want her to wait up for me.” She got up and wiped her eyes. “Oppa, thank you for listening to me. I’ll keep my promise, so don’t worry. I won’t bother you anymore. I’m really glad that you found Faith, she’s a really nice and unique girl,” she gave me a smile that I always loved and enjoyed seeing. She grab her purse and opened the sliding door, but before she was fully out, I took hold of her hand. She looked at it and then me.
“I’ll come with you. I’ll take you to your daughter’s school,” words were coming out of my mouth and I didn’t know why.
“It’s ok. I’ll just take a cab…”
“C’mon. I don’t mind at all,” I gave her a reassuring smile.
“But don’t you have a meeting…?”
“That can wait. Let’s go before your daughter will be mad at you for making her wait,” I grab her hand and we both left the restaurant hand in hand. I lead her to my car and she went in. She told me the directions and the school was packed with parents waiting for their child to come back. Some even had signs saying ‘Welcome Back’ while others waited impatiently. We both got out of the car and stand next to the other parents. After 3 minutes of waiting, the bus finally came and kids were spilling out of it like ants coming out of their home when a person steps on it.
“Chaeseo-ah!” Chohee called out and a little girl with wavy hair in pigtails came running towards her.
“Umma!” Chohee squat down and hugged her daughter.
“Auhhh~ I missed you so much!” she hugged her daughter tighter.
“I missed you too, umma.” She let go of her mom and looked at me.
“Oh! Chaeseo, this is Jaejoong Oppa. He came to help me pick you up…”
I bent down to her eye level and waved, “Anyong! ^_^ It’s really nice to mee you.”
She took my hand and shook it. Then she studied her mother’s face. “Umma, your eyes are swollen. Have you been crying lately?”
Chohee sniffed and smiled at her daughter, “Anio. It’s just my allergies. It’s spring and you know that it’s not my favorite season because of my allergies, right?” she lied toher daughter and she nodded. “C’mon we should get your bag from under bus so that Oppa can get back to work.”
“It’s ok,” I told them. “I think I’ll take the rest of the day off,” Chohee looked at me as if I was insane, but I ignored her look and smiled at Chaeseo. “Say, Chaeseo-ah, are you tired?” she shook her head no. “Then… do you want to do something fun? Your choice. You name it and we’ll go.”
“Disney World!”
My smile vanished and I heard Chohee chuckling next to me. “Uh…how about some place here in Korea?” I carried her bag and started walking to my car.
“But you said that I just have to name it and we’ll go,” she pointed out to me.
“Well…uh…I didn’t know that you were going to name a place that it’s not here in Korea…” I opened the passenger door for her mother then the door for her at the back. I went inside and started the engine. I looked at my rearview mirror and I saw her pouting. “How about this, I promise I’ll take you to Disney World once you graduate from middle school?”
Her face beamed but then studied my face in the mirror. “Yeah~right. Like you can even afford to take me there…”
“I can so. And besides, I always keep my promises, right Chohee?” I turned to Chohee and she slowly nodded.
“Hrm...alright. if you don’t I’ll hunt you down, you get that?” she threatened me.
“Chaeseo! Don’t talk like that. That’s rude,” Chohee displined her daughter.
“Ahaha, it’s ok,” I calmed her down. Chaeseo reminds me so much of Faith. Speaking of Faith, I don’t think I should tell her what happened today.
“Oh, and if your going to tell me that you can take me or any person anywhere, you should be specific!” I saw her folded her arms across her chess and looked at the window. Jesus, she’s a mini Faith! She was quiet for awhile and I waited for her request. “I want to go to the amusement park and ride the big roller coster for atleast 5 times or more if I don’t get tired of waiting in line.” Crud. Not the roller coster again!
“Honey, don’t you think you’ll get tired of riding the ride if you ride on it too much?”
Wow! A big save from Chohee. My heart started becoming normal again…or that is I thought so…
“No. I never get tired of big rides. I just get tired of waiting in line. And once I get tired, we’ll play in the stands so that I can get toys!” she beamed.
Chohee couldn’t argue anymore and looked at me. She knows that I get scared of big rides and she mouthed ‘Sorry’ to me but I just nodded and mouth back that it was ok. In the outside I looked fine, but in the inside, I was crying out for help.
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 31

Post by rhon_rhon on 7/24/2009, 1:10 pm

~Faith’s POV~
“Auntie, Unnie, don’t you think we have enough?” I asked them while I helping the driver put away the bags in the trunk for the 4th time.
“What are you talking about? There’s only 37 bags for you and 30 for me and mom,” Yesul counted the bags that were in the trunk.
Only? That’s a lot! “But…I think it’s enough. Besides, I don’t even think I’ll wear all of them at once…”
“Of course you are! You’ll be wearing new outfits’ everyday! Now c’mon, it’s time to get you shoes and accessories!” she took my hand and we both started running back to the mall.
Oppa, where are you? I’m dying already!!! I cried inside while I tried to look happy for Yesul who picked out most of the outfits because Mrs. Kim was busy looking at decorations for their house.
“Faith, why don’t you call Jaejoong to join us for dinner in Yunho’s restaurant?” Yesul gave me 3 boxes of shoes that were my size.
I looked up from strapping the sandals, “Um…ok.” I took out my phone and speed dialed his cell phone number but the call went straight to his voice mail. “Unnie, his phone is off.”
“Try his office.”
“But what if he has a meeting? I don’t wanna disturb him…”
“Nah. His meetings are always in the morning. It’s 4:30 now, so call him at his office.”
“Um…ok.” I dialed his office number and his secretary answered. “May I please speak to Kim Jaejoong? This is Faith…”
“Hi sweety. How have you been?” she asked me in a sweet voice.
“I’m good thank you. And how about you?”
“I’m alright. But uh, unfortunately young Mr. Kim is not around. He left hours ago and hasn’t came back,” she informed me.
“Oh, I see. Well do you know where he went?”
“No I’m sorry. He left after getting a call from a woman named Ahn Chohee.”
“Oh, I see. Well thanks anyways and it’s nice to hear from you again Mrs. Baek,” I said my goodbyes and hanged up. I stared down at my phone and Yesul came back with another 3 sets of shoes and gave them to me. “He can’t meet with us for dinner. He’s has a lot of paper works to finish by tomorrow,” I lied.
She studied my face before telling me, “Sucks for him.” She looked down at feet and said, “We should totally get these shoes for you. Try the rest and we’ll go to another store before we finish for the day.” I did as I was told and tried to happy and excited as best as I could but I don’t think I did my best since Yesul Unnie and Mrs. Kim kept looking at me and whispering to one another.
After having dinner at Yunho’s restaurant, we went home and the maids helped me put my clothes in Jaejoong’s closet. He still didn’t got ride of ¼ of his clothes that his sister told him to do, but it was alright. There were still spaces after we hanged all of my new clothes and put the accessories in the jewelry boxes in the middle of the closet while the shoes were under the hanging clothes. It was already 11 and Jaejoong wasn’t home yet. I took a shower and layed on the soft bed, starring at the white ceiling. I took my phone from the table that was beside me and called him again, but the voice mail answered once again. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn’t. So I went to the music room and sat down on the couch and grab the guitar from its shelf. I started playing the song that my dad always sang to me whenever I get hurt.

MYMP- Tell Me Where It Hurts
Why is that sad look in your eyes
Why are you crying?
(Tell me now)2x
Tell me why you're feelin' this way
I hate to see you so down, oh baby!
Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces
Makin' you cry
And makin' you feel blue
Is there anythin' that I can do

CHORUS:
Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make, those tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts
Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away

Where are all those tears coming from
Why are they falling?
Somebody, somebody, somebody left your heart in the cold
You just need somebody to hold on, baby
Give me a chanc) to put back all the pieces
Take hold of your heart
Make it just like new
There's so many things that I can do

chorus

Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces
Makin' you cry
makin' you feel blue
Is there anythin' that I can do

CHORUS:

Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me baby
Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts
Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh, and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away

After singing the song, it made me feel a bit better and I went back to Jaejoong’s room and I finally fell asleep.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Aww~ she’s really tired,” Chohee looked at Chaeseo who was asleep in my arms. Chohee opened the door to their house and I followed her to Chaeseo’s room. I put the kid down on her bed and Chohee started dressing her to her pajamas. After she was done, she tucked her daughter to bed while I just stood by the door, watching her doing it. She turned around and smiled at me, “Thank you so much Oppa. I never seen her this happy and I owe you big time.”
“Don’t worry. You don’t owe me anything. But if Chaeseo wants to hang out again, just give me a call.”
“I will.”
Just then Chohee’s aunt came into Chaeseo’s room. “Oh, we got a visitor. Hi, I’m Lee Sunye,” she stuck out her hand and I shook it while introducing myself. “Please, come down in the kitchen and I’ll prepare you some tea and some snacks.”
“It’s ok. It’s late and I should really get going,” I told her.
“No, no, no. Stay a little bit longer. You can’t leave the house without eating something from here.”
I looked at Chohee who just smiled, “You can’t turn down her offer Oppa or eles she’ll tackle you down when you get to your car.”
I looked at Ms. Lee and smiled at her. “Well I might as well stay abit longer and drink your tea.
I got home around 1 and when I opened the door, Yesul smacked my head with her hand. “Ah!” I winced in pain and glared at my sister. “What on earth was that for?!”
“That was for making Faith feel down today!” she put her hands on her hips.
“Bwoh?”
“Don’t what me. She’s been calling you all day and the call always went straight to your damn voice mail! She even called you office around 4 and after talking to your secretary, she suddenly wasn’t herself anymore. Now I don’t know if she’s asleep or not, but…”
I ignore her and ran straight to my room. I found Faith sound asleep on my bed but as I got cloer I noticed that her pillow and face was wet. She cried in herself didn’t she? I took out my phone and sure enough there were 5 missed calls from her, 11 from my sister, 2 from my mom, 1 from Yunho, and 1 from Yoochun. I looked at Faith and touched her head softly. I dried her face with my hand and kissed her forehead, “Faith-ah, I’m sorry for making you feel this way and for making you cry…”
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 32

Post by rhon_rhon on 7/27/2009, 6:33 pm

~Jaejoong’s Pov~

I woke up and noticed that Faith wasn’t asleep nor was she on the bed anymore. I changed into my work clothes thinking that she’s probably in the kitchen with my mom and dad already eating breakfast. I went down once I was done but I only found my mom and dad at the table. “Where’s Faith?”
Without looking from the newspaper, dad answered, “She’s gone already. She woke up pretty early and made breakfast. You should have some. They’re really good.”
I did as I was told and the food was really good. Then I looked up to see my mom shaking her head in disgust. “Mom? What’s wrong? Did I do something bad?” Without answering my question, she pushed herself up from the table and left the kitchen. I looked at my dad to get some answers from him but he was no use.
“Don’t look at me. I don’t know a thing,” and he continued reading the paper.
I ate my breakfast as fast as I could and walked out of the house. As I was driving, I called Faith’s phone, but there was no luck. Is she getting me back from yesterday?! I shook my head, “No, she’s not that selfish.” I then decided to go to Chohee’s restaurant to see if she’s there.
“Taec,” I saw him cleaning one of the tables and walked up to him. “Is Faith around?”
“Gee. Good morning to you too,” he looked me up and down.
“Sorry. How’s culinary?” I asked him even though I wasn’t interested.
“Passed the 8th level and now I’m on 9,” he said happily but then grew silent. “Gotta get back to work, see ya!”
I didn’t get to say wait because Chohee came inside with grocery bags in her hand. “Oppa, what are you doing here?”
I helped her carry the groceries and put them in kitchen. “Oh. I just came to see Faith because she forgot her lunch that my mom prepared for her,” I lied.
Chohee looked disappointed but I got my answer. “Sorry, but she’s not here. She took a day because she said she needed to do something important.”
“Something important?” I whispered to myself. I looked up and gave Chohee a smile, “Well I better get going or else I’ll be late for work,” I lied once again and went out of the restaurant. As I went to my car I phoned Yunho.
“Hey~ what’s,” he didn’t get to finish his greetings.
“Yunho, by any chance, do you know where Faith went? I think she’s mad at me for coming home late last night.”
“Geez, you’re too occupied about Faith that you don’t care about your dongseng anymore,” I heard him fake cry.
“Knock it off Yunho. I’m serious. Where’s Faith?”
“Hmm, hyung what’s the date today?” he asked ignoring my question.
“Yunho, I swear I’m going to smack that head of yours if you don’t…”
“It’s been two years since you two have been going out and still you don’t what today means to her. Jesus Christ! Don’t you two communicate at all?”
“Today? It’s April 16. It’s not her birthday…”
“ I KNOW when her birthday is. For crying out loud!” he yelled through the phone, giving up on me. “She’s at the cemetery visiting her dad. She’s most likely to stay there all day.”
I didn’t say goodbye to him. I turn my car in the other direction and phone my office telling them that I won’t make it today. I stop first at the flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers. Then I went to a food stand and bought some food to go. After that I stop by at a convenience store and bought some drinks. The cemetery was huge and it took me forever to find Faith. She was sitting on a blanket surrounded by a basket, notebooks, and papers. She had a guitar in her hand and she was singing a song. [MYMP-No Ordinary Love]
Once she was done, I opened my eyes. Her voice is amazing and so calming. I was about to tell her that I’m here when she started talking, “So how do you like the song dad? Do you think it’ll be great for the wedding reception? This sort of tell how Jaejoong Oppa opened up my heart.” She then signed, “Speaking of him, I don’t even know if he still loves me anymore.” Tears were strolling down her cheeks, “Taec Oppa was right, he still has feelings for Ms. Ahn. I can’t do anything about it...and if he chooses her over me, I don’t how my life will be. Dad, I really don’t want to let go of him…”
I stayed behind the tree and I gulped. My heart was aching but it was beating fast. Should I just leave? I don’t know how to face her now since everything she said is true. My hatred for Chohee disappeared ever since she told me her story yesterday. She was always in my heart, she never disappeared even when I started falling for Faith who’s completely different. I shut my eyes really hard, wishing that maybe things will be back the way they were but then I heard footsteps. I started to walk away from the tree but Faith caught me.
“Oppa,” she chokes out the word. “You…you heard everything?” new tears were forming in her eyes and I know that she was fighting to not let it fall. I stood still, looking at the flowers and bangs of food. She grab the bags and softly touched my hand. She slowly led me to her dad’s stone and introduce me to him. “Dad, this is Jaejoong…”
I bowed and placed the bouquet of flowers next to Faith’s flowers and the incense sticks. “Hello Mr. Choi. It’s nice to finally have met you.” I couldn’t say anymore because if I did, I’ll be half lying and I didn’t want to lie to a dead man, especially when he sees everything.
“Dad, he brought us some more food, so shall we start eating them?” she stack up the notebooks and papers and placed the guitar in its open case. She spread the blanket, making more room for me and the food, I placed down the food and helped her unpacking some of the food. “Did you eat breakfast?” she asked me while biting on rice bun.
“Eh. Not really I only…ah~!” I winced in pain. “Ya! Why did you hit me?”
“Because I cooked the breakfast specially for you and your family and you didn’t eat?”
“I did ear it but I only ate a little because I got worried about you.”
“Me?”
“Yeah, you. I thought that you ran away because you were mad at me. But after checking the restaurant and phoning Yunho, I was finally glad that you were just here…with your dad. Faith I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was your dad’s death anniversary. If I knew…”
“I WASN’T mad. I AM mad.” I looked at her but she stared at her half eating rice bun. “But I’m not mad you. I’m mad at myself for being selfish and feeling jealous because I can’t make you chose me over Ms. Ahn,” she explained.
“Faith, I should be sorry. You didn’t do anything wrong…you shouldn’t get mad at yourself. You should be mad at me and take your anger on me…”
“What good will those do? If you haven’t noticed I’m not good at facing relationship problems. That’s why I told you not to fall for me!” She calmed herself down, “But it’s too late. You caught me and now I can’t stop loving you…why should I get mad at you when I was the person to choose to be loved by you in the first place?” Fresh new tears rolled down her cheeks and she wiped them off quickly. “I shouldn’t be like this in front of my dad…Do you want to hear a song?” I nodded and watched her strum the guitar and sing.
‘Mr. Choi, I’m sorry for making your daughter cry…’
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 33

Post by rhon_rhon on 8/19/2009, 10:07 pm

~Jaejoong’s Pov~
I was surprised that the day ended pretty quickly. I didn’t want it to end because when I’m alone with Faith, there’s this feeling that I can’t explain and this never happened when I’m around Chohee. With Chohee, I can tell what I’m feeling but with Faith, I never know exactly what I’m feeling.
As I watch Faith skip happily to the garbage disposal, I blame myself for making her cry, making her to wait for my answer, and making a big mistake to have her fallen for me. A girl like her shouldn’t deserve a guy like me. I wonder if she ever had a boyfriend or a crush before…
“Oppa! Are you ready to go?” Faith interrupted my thoughts. I nodded and she and I bowed to her dad before heading for the car. I opened the door as usual and went to the backseat to put the basket and her guitar. When I got inside, she thanked me for coming and accompanying her.
“No problem. Besides, it’s about time I need to meet your dad since I don’t remember him …” then I added to myself, ‘though it isn’t the right time…’
She smiled the way I like it but then she stopped. “By the way, how did you know it was my dad’s anniversary when I never told you? And how did you know where I was?”
“Yunho told me. I panicked this morning and I called him asking where you were.”
“Why did you panic?”
“Well, that’s because…I…I didn’t pick up your calls and I came home late so I thought you ran off…OW!” she smacked my head.
“Pabo. If I ran off, then my belongings wouldn’t be in the room!”
I blushed, “Well I thought you were going to make someone get it for you,” I lied.
“Uh-huh. Sure you did. Anyway, where were you last night?”
I gulped. This isn’t about time to lie to her, “I was with Chohee. She wanted to talk. It didn’t took the whole day but then we ended up going to the amusement park with her niece,” I lied about the niece part.
“How was it?”
“Which one? The talk or amusement park?”
“Hmm…both if you don’t mind me asking.”
“Let’s see, the talk was something and the amusement park, NIGHTMARE. Her niece made me ride that big roller coaster that we both went last time for 6 times and I….” I stopped because Faith was laughing hysterically. “Yah, it’s not funny.”
“Ahahah. I know….but ahahah….I can imagine your face riding that coaster! Ahahahaha!” she was stomping the floor of the car nonstop and her head was being thrown off everywhere.
I ignored her until she calmed down. “So, how are you and Chohee…?” there was a sadness in her voice when she said Chohee’s name.
“We’re good. The past was cleared up…Hey,” she looked at me. “Speaking of relationships…did you ever had a boyfriend or at least a crush?”
Her cheeks turned bright pink. ‘So she did.’ “Why on earth are you asking that?” she slouched down her chair trying to hide her flushed face.
“Just curious,” I smirked to myself.
She look out the open window, “Boyfriend, no. Crush….yes….”
“What’s he like?”
“Seriously, why do you need to know?”
“Well…I just want to know what kind of guys attract you besides me.”
“Being attracted for you is a pain in a butt.”
“Ouch. You just rip my heart right there.” She rolled her eyes and laugh. “So, what’s he like?”
“Hmm…smart, caring, protective, funny, has a big heart, handsome…He can be a goofball and dumb but either way I fell for him. But my feelings for him was I guess exactly what he told me.”
“What did he say?”
“He said that I only fell for him because of what he’s been doing for Wooyoung and I.”
“Wooyoung and you…?” then it hit me. ‘Protective, goofball, caring….’ I quickly parked the car on the side and looked at her. “Yunho?! Are you serious?! You had a crush on him?! Waah…how long did you two knew each other?”
She put her index finger on her chin thinking deeply, “Hmm…I knew him since I was in 8th grade. Our school got to go to many different high schools to help us choose and he was our tour guide for his school. All the girls were squealing nonstop except me, who didn’t care about him at first because I told myself that I’d quit school to work instead. But when lunchtime arrived, I walked away from the group and went to the rooftop instead of joining my classmates in the cafeteria. I didn’t know he followed me until his face popped out of nowhere when I laid down on the floor, looking up at the sky.

~FlashBack~

“You do know you’re not suppose to be here,” I opened one eye to see who it was and it was no other than the rich, handsome, tour guide.
With my eyes still half closed, “Yes, and?”
“And I suggests that you showed join your fellow classmates in the cafeteria before you get in trouble.”
He crossed his arms across his chess and starred at me. “Hmm…can you move? You’re blocking my view,” I shoo him out of the way with one hand. Once he moved, he glared at me. I really hate it when people look at me so I sat up and glared back. “Listen Mr. Tour guide, I don’t care if I get in trouble so you can just go back down there and eat your lunch.”
He walked slowly towards me and once he was near, he bent down in my level, almost making our face touch. I could feel my cheek turning beet red. “I don’t care if you get in trouble too, but I do care if I get in trouble. Listen Ms. ‘Ulzhang,’” he made air quotes with his two index fingers, “I’m your tour guide and it’s my responsibility to make sure that all of my pupils don’t go wondering off without permission. If they know that you’re here, I’m going to receive one big consequence. And if I get that, I’ll make sure that your life will be in living hell,” he finished it off with a smirk.
His last 2 sentences made me so pissed that I spit on his face and stood up. “Sorry to disappoint you, but my life is already in hell. Unlike you rich kids, I have to work so that I can support myself and my brother. You want to know why?” I don’t know what I was saying. At that time, I was letting all my anger that I held on for so long get to him. “Because my own stupid hoar mother ran off with the money that my papa left for us!” tears were streaming down my cheeks nonstop.
I felt his arms around me, “Shhhh. Now, now, it’s ok. It’s about time that you finally let it all out. I knew something was holding you back….that’s why I said those things. I din’t know it would work, but I’m glad that it did.”
I stopped crying and got out of his grasp. I looked at him. “Whaaah?”
He smiled and patted my head. “I knew that something was troubling you the moment you came out of the bus.” I didn’t say anything and he continued talking. “You want to know what I think? I think you should at least finish high school so that you’ll be able to apply jobs more easily.”
“What?! How did you know…”
“You were mumbling about how you don’t care about high school all throughout the tour.” I gulped, knowing that he was right. “Anyway, why don’t you attend this school? This is my last year, but I’ll help you out.”
“First of all, why? Second of all, are you insane? I can’t afford this school!”
“So you’ll finish high school?” he put his hand out for me to shake and I did. “Good. Now how are your grades? I need to know so that I can help you apply for a scholarship for 4 years.” Once again, I gulped. “*Sigh. Are you serious?!”

~End of Flashback~

~Faith’s POV~

I was too busy rewinding my past that I didn’t know that we arrived home until Jaejoong took off my seatbelt for me, making me jump up.
He smirked, “What? You thought I was gonna kiss you? If you wanted one, you should have said so,” and with that, he started leaning closer until I smack his head with my bag and got out of the car myself, taking the stuff from the back inside the house. But when I went inside, I heard a glass break. I quickly followed where it was coming from and what I saw was what I never wanted to see again.
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 34

Post by rhon_rhon on 8/19/2009, 10:08 pm

a/n: short but very intimidating

~Jaejoong’s Pov~

I quickly followed Faith in the living room after we heard something brake. There was a visitor and mom didn’t look too happy.
“Umma…” I heard Faith whisper to herself then her face got angry and went up to the woman who was clinging on my father’s arm. “What the hell are you doing here?! You have no right to show your slutty face in front of me!”
“Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in,” she let go of my father’s arm and eyed her. “Who said I came to look at you?” she gave Faith a smirk and started walking up to me. Once she reached me, she touched my face. “I came to see how my son’s doing.” Faith dropped the basket that she was holding and I slapped the woman’s hand away from my face. “You have the right to be mad at me Jaejoong. I mean who wouldn’t be? But you must know, it wasn’t my fault. Your grandparents refused to have your father marry me because they already found someone,” she looked at mom and continued her speech, “suited for him. But once they found out I was pregnant with you, they took you away from me right after I gave birth to you. Not only you, but they also took away your father from me and threatened me that if I ever have a contact with him, they’ll take everything from me.”
She was about to touch me again, but I backed away and walked over to where Faith was, who was speechless and was having trouble breathing. “You’re lying! If you’re my real mother then what are you to Faith?!”
“My daughter too, of course. You see, after they threatened me, I was in misery and Faith’s father found me and took care of me. He took really good care of me and as time went by, I fell for him. 3 years later, Faith was born. Then after 6 months, I got pregnant again with Wooyoung. But while I was pregnant, I found out that your grandparents were killed in a car accident and I was so thrilled because I can finally be reunited with you and your father. Wook died 3 months after Wooyoung was born. I didn’t care about the kids when he died. All I cared about was the money so that I can fine out where to find you and your father…Tsk. Even though they’re dead, they[grandparents] really did made sure that I couldn’t have any contact with your father. It took me years to finally find you and now that I have…”
“Leave.” I heard my father order her. “I have no intentions on getting back with you.”
Her eyes widened and walked up to him. “Why? We’re finally together! I found you! Oppa! I love you!”
My father ignored her and called out the guards who quickly took her away. She screamed and cried as she was being taken away. My father looked at my mother and took her hand and caressed it softly while giving her a soft smiled. “Don’t worry. The woman I love now and have been for so long, is you,” he kissed her forehead and walked with her out of the living room. I smiled at how cute they are and then I patted Faith’s shoulder, looking her. I stopped smiling when I saw that she was still in shock and tears were forming in her eyes. “Hey. Hey, Faith, it’s ok. It’s fine now,” I wiped away the tears that had fallen from her eyes but she pushed me away from her. “Faith….”
“No it’s not ok! I really have no chance to be with you! So stop being confuse with your feelings and go to Ms. Ahn already!” she yelled at me.
“Faith. I don’t get it…”
“Didn’t you just hear what the woman just said?!” I grew quiet. “She’s our mother! We’re half siblings!” Faith ran up the stairs into our room, crying and slammed the door.
How on earth can I have ignored that part….?
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 35

Post by rhon_rhon on 8/19/2009, 10:09 pm

~Jaejoong’s Pov~
“Appa! Tell me it’s not true!” I called out to my dad who was in the balcony with my mom.
My dad gave me an apologetic look, “I’m sorry son, but she really is your birth mother…”
“Then what about me and Faith?! What’s going to happen between us?!” I screamed into his face and I can feel my eyes filling up with tears. They didn’t say anything and I stormed off to my room. When I opened the door, I found Faith sitting down with all the stuff animals, talking.
“I had a feeling that there was going to be a problem if I move in with Oppa…” he voice got quiet when she said oppa. “Oppa…hmp… he really is my Oppa….”
“Faith,” I called out her name but she didn’t turn around. “Ya! Fatty, I’m calling you,” I joked around to lightened up the mood.
She finally turned around and glared at me, “I’m no fatty!” and she ended it w/ puffed up cheeks and we cracked up a smile. But that smiled didn’t last long.
“So I…” we both said at the same time, “You should go first,” we said it again in unison.
“Oppa, just go.”
“No you can go first.”
“Oppa, just go, will you?”
“Lady’s first.”
She rolled her eyes, “Well uh, maybe I should sleep in the couch tonight since you know…”
“No, I’ll sleep in the couch. Go sleep in my bed.” She gave me an ‘are you sure’ look and I nodded while she smiled.
“You should take a shower first then while I’ll make the couch more comfortable for you,” she offered and I nodded.
When I went out from the bathroom with my sweatpants and a blank tank, Faith was reading a newspaper. Once she saw me, she went inside the bathroom with her toiletries. I took a small towel from the cabinet and started drying my hair with it. but I stopped when I saw the picture with me and Faith from the night of my parents anniversary. We were both facing one another, head to head, smiling. I remember we were about to kiss at that time but we got interrupted by Yunho calling out my name. We both rolled our eyes at the same time and it made us crack up a smile. I didn’t know my sister took a picture of us with her camera until she gave me the picture the next day and we were both happy to keep it. I sighed after looking at the picture and remembering that night. ‘Faith, I really don’t know how I feel about us anymore and I don’t know how to explain it…all I know is that Chohee has nothing to do with this…it’s us being half siblings….” Just then Faith came out from the bathroom with an oversize shirt that hung just above her knees. She was drying her hair with her towel and she sat right next to me in the couch.
“Oppa, I’ve been thinking about moving out…” I looked at her but she stopped me before I was could say anything. “Although, finding out that we’re brothers and sisters doesn’t change how I feel about you…but I know that you don’t feel the same way and so… I think it’s best if I move out. I already found a single room apartment and already called in saying that I’ll be moving there in two days…” I was speechless. My mouth was open but I didn’t know what to say. “Well, I should get to bed. I need to help Yunho Oppa shop for Unnie’s gift for their anniversary tomorrow,” she said in a much happier tone even though I know she’s melting inside. I let her be. She closed the lights and she laid on the bed while I laid on the couch, starring up the ceiling.
It’s been 2 hours already and I was still not asleep. “Oppa, are you awake?” I heard Faith whisper my name but I didn’t answer. I heard her sigh, “Oppa, I really do love you and I don’t want to be away from you…” I heard her shift around the bed and in less than a seconds, I heard her crying. My heart was aching as I heard her cry in her sleep.

~Faith’s Pov~

I opened the bathroom door and I saw Jaejoong looking at the picture of us that was taken by his sister the night of their parents anniversary. He slowly walked to the couch drying his hair and slumped down, starring at the fireplace that had a big flat screen TV above it. He then turn around and saw me coming out. I gave him a small smile as I walk up to him, drying my hair and sat next to him. It was silent for a moment but I broke it off.
“Oppa, I’ve been thinking about moving out…” he looked at me but I stopped him before he can say anything. “Although, finding out that we’re brothers and sisters doesn’t change how I feel about you…but I know that you don’t feel the same way and so…” ‘come on, please intturup and say that you love me too…’ but he didn’t and I continued, “I think it’s best if I move out. I already found a single room apartment and already called in saying that I’ll be moving there in two days…” after I finished with my sentence, he still didn’t say anything.
‘He really doesn’t love me anymore…’ My heart was crying inside and calling out his name, but he was speechless. So I took in a deep breath and changed the subject, “Well, I should get to bed. I need to help Yunho Oppa shop for Unnie’s gift for their anniversary tomorrow,” I said in a chirpy tone so that he won’t feel as bad for being speechless. I stood up and closed the lights and went straight to bed. But I couldn’t sleep. It was already 1:00 in the morning and I couldn’t sleep. I was curious if Jaejoong can sleep with all of this and so I called out his name asking if he was awake or not. My heart dropped when he didn’t say anything. ‘How can he sleep at the time like this?’ I turn the other way and I started crying.
When I woke up, Jaejoong was already out of the room. I sighed and went in the walk in closet to wear for the day. I stared at all the clothes that Unni bought for me and I feel bad that she spend that much when I wasn’t going to wear it. I looked at my own clothes that I had and changed into my skinny jeans and a half sleeve shirt. I then looked down and looked at the shoes. I took out my red pumps and a hat from the rack and went out of the room.
[http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3du2jrzeucU/ScHLQJD1aCI/AAAAAAAABw0/bKmfJ7dBaTY/s1600-h/##254b.jpg]
I went down and saw Mrs. Kim eating breakfast alone. She looked up and smiled, “Faith, you’re awake. Come, sit and eat breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day.”
I felt bad for her eating alone so I sat down across from her and took out my hat. The maid came out and gave me my breakfast. I thanked her and she nodded. “So where’s Oppa?” I asked her as I was putting butter on my toast.
She stopped sipping her coffee, “He went to work already since he missed a lot from yesterday and the other day. He told me you didn’t need a ride to work because you’ll be helping Yunho today.” I nodded as she told me the last sentence. She eyed me and grab my hand. “Faith, how are you and my son taking this?” As I heard son, tears came falling down my cheeks. “Oh honey, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry…” she got up form her chair and hug me from behind as I cried even louder and harder. She waited for me to calm down a bit before sitting in the seat next to me. She rubbed my back as I wipe the remaining tears with a tissue that the maid handed.
“Mrs. Kim, I’ll be moving out tomorrow….I think it’s best if I did…”
“Does Jaejoong know?”
I nodded, “But he didn’t say anything so I figure his ok with it.”
“Honey, don’t move out too soon. Wait for his answer…”
“He doesn’t have any. And besides, he doesn’t feel the same way anymore. The wedding is off and I’m sorry that you spend so much time and money preparing for the wedding…”
She hugged me, “It’s all my dear,” she kissed me on the forehead and looked at me. “But tell me, where will you be living?”
“Well, the single room apart that I can afford on my own is in Busan…”
“Busan?! Why, That’s so far away!”
“I know, but there aren’t any single room apartments here in Seoul that I can afford…”
“Then let us pay for your apartment. That way you don’t have to worry…”
I interrupted her, “No, Mrs. Kim. I can’t let you do that. You know me,” she nodded and hugged me once again.
“But promise me, if you need money, I’ll be here to help you out, get that?” I smiled at her and nodded. “Well I should let you eat your breakfast before it gets too cold.”
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 36

Post by rhon_rhon on 8/20/2009, 11:11 am

~Faith’s Pov~

After breakfast I said my goodbye to Mrs. Kim and walked out of the house. I took the bus going to Yunho’s restaurant. I took a deep breath before I entered the restaurant. I know he’ll give me a big speech about moving all the way down in Busan and I was prepared to get it. Even though I won’t tell him the news until we’re done looking for Unnie’s gift, I needed to put up a straight, happy face so that the day that will be our last won’t be all bad.
I opened the door and went to his office. “Oppa, I’m here.” He was talking in the phone and he signaled me that he’ll be ready in a few minutes. I nodded and went out of his office and into the kitchen where I greeted my ex-co workers.
After 10 mintues, Yunho finally called out my name and I joined him. I went to his car and he started the engine. “So, what were you thinking about getting Unni?”
“I don’t know! That’s why I need your help.”
“Geez, no need to get work up about it. I was just asking. Why won’t you get her some kind of jewelry?”
“She already has a necklace, a bracelet, earings, and a watch from me. So she doesn’t need anymore of that.”
“She doesn’t have all the jewelry,” I mumbled to myself.
“What did you say?” he asked, looking quickly at my direction before he set his eyes on the road.
“Don’t you realize what she’s missing Oppa?” Yunho thought for a moment and shook his head. I hit his head, “Pabo! A ring!” the car jerked and I hit my head on the board in front of me because I wasn’t wearing my seatbelt. He parked the car quickly on the side and I hit my head again but this time it was on the window. I glared at him, “Ya! Do you NOT know how to drive?!”
“Don’t ya me, it’s your fault for not wearing your seatbelt in the first place.”
I glared at him for being right. I would always forget to put on my belt and that’s why Jaejoong Oppa would always remind to put it on or he would do it himself. Just thinking about him make me want to cry, but Yunho interrupted before the tears could fall down.
“A ring?” he blushed just thinking about and I pinched his cheeks.
“Yes a ring! It’s been atleast what? 4 yrs? That you’ve been going out. Oppa, I think it’s about time you propose to her,” I touched his forearm, “C’mon Oppa. This is a perfect time and I’m pretty sure she wants this.”
He looked at me, “Why, did she tell you that she wants me to marry her?”
“No oppa. I haven’t been able to talk to Unnie these days. I just believe that this year would be a good and perfect to do it.”
“Do you think I’m the man for her?” I nodded. “But what if she doesn’t say yes?”
“Trust me, she will. Now drive to her parents house to tell them the news.”
“Omo,” unnie’s mom went up and hugged Yunho, “I’ve been waiting for 4yrs to hear this news,” happy tears strolled down from her face once she let go of Yunho.
Just then, Mr. Park came back with a small box in his hands. He handed it to Yunho, “This was my mother’s ring that Desne would always admire every time she sat down on her lap when she was little. I already had someone resized it so that it can fit her,” he hold onto Yunho’s shoulder, who opened the box and admired the ring. “Son, I believe in you and I know that you’ll take good care of my daughter.” Yunho nodded and they both did a manly hug while Mrs. Park and I admired them.
“So, do you two want some snacks?”
“Thank you for the offer, but we should get going. Faith still need to help me figure out how I should propose to her…” the married couple nodded and they let us go.
Once Yunho and I got inside his car, I heard Yunho breathing heavily. “Oppa, are you ok?”
He nodded, “Yeah. I just can’t believe I’m finally doing this.” he drove out from the Park’s driveway and we drove around a bit since we didn’t know where to go because he still didn’t know how he should propose to her.
“Ah! I know. Why don’t you put the ring in like a star or heart shape box? Fill the box with chocolates and place the ring in one corner so that she won’t see it right away.”
He nodded and we drove to a crafts place and bough a wooden star shaped box that was already decorated. Then we went to buy Unnie’s favorite chocolate, Godiva and we both went back to the restaurant to put it all together. Yunho placed the ring on a corner that was visible, but not right way.
“You think it’ll work? What happens if she doesn’t see it and only opens the box half way?”
“It will. And if she opens the box half way, then tell her to open it fully before she opens it.” He nodded and covered the box with its lid and set down on his work desk. He grab my hand, “C’mon, I’ll treat you out for lunch.”
We ended up going to the mall’s food court where they had our favorite meal. After ordering our food, we sat down on one of the table and started eating.
“So, want to be my best man?” he jokingly asked and laughed after saying best man.
I rolled my eyes, “I’m touch, but no thank you. Choose one of the guys.”
“Oh c’mon. The guy from the Made of Honor, didn’t argue with it.”
“So?” I took a sip from my coke.
“So, be my best man! You don’t have to dress in a suit like the other guys…”
“Oh, I don’t care about dressing up in a man’s suit. I’m just saying that I’m not suited for it. You know the guys longer more than you know me. And besides,” I poke my food with my chopstick, “I won’t be able to be there to plan out the wedding with you…” I said it softly.
Yunho stopped eating, “What are you talking about?”
I took a deep breath and looked him in the eye, “Oppa, I’m moving to Busan tomorrow…”
“Ya! Why’s Jaejoong choosing Busan to live in?”
“Oppa, I’m moving there by myself.”
“What the hell did that asshole did to you? Ya, Faith, you better tell me everything so that I can beat the hell out of him.”
“It’s nothing. We don’t feel the same way about each other anymore, so there’s no need to beat him up.” I stood up and carried my paper plate to the trash and Yunho did the same. He followed me out the mall and once we were out, he grab hold of my hand and me look at him.
“Faith, I know you’re lying.” I shook my head. “You know why I know? Because if you’re not in love with him anymore, you didn’t have to go to Busan tomorrow.”
“It’s because they have an apartment that I can afford on my own.” I silence him and continued talking, “I don’t want to use your money anymore, Oppa or anybody else’s. It’s about time I look out after myself. Because if I don’t, I’ll feel guilty throughout my entire life and I don’t want to feel that way. Oppa, you took care of me so much and I’m really thankful for that, but it’s about time you let me go…”
He was silent for a moment, “Ok. I’ll let you go,” he hugged me, “but, I won’t promise you that Hyung won’t get a bruise or two today or tomorrow.”
I got out of his embrace and look at him, “Oppa!”
“Sorry but no can do. Did you pack already?” he asked changing the subject and I shook my head. “C’mon, I’ll help you pack.”
“You’re not gonna pack these?” Yunho asked pointing to the clothes that we bought from two days ago.
I shook my head, “I don’t need them. Besides, I don’t know where to wear those.”
Yunho slowly nodded, knowing that I’m not a club person. “Well, you should atleast take the pants and shirts that aren’t too dressy so that they won’t think that you didn’t like them at all.” He was right and I got some clothes and put them in the box along with my clothes. “Does, Hyung know about you moving to Busan?” Yunho asked me as he put tape on the box.
“No. But he does know that I’m planning to move out…I told him last night.”
“Well did he say anything?” I grew quiet. “Why that son of a…”
“Oppa!”
Yunho sighed in frustration and continued taping the boxes. “Ya, atleast tell me your address and you WILL have the same phone number right?” I laughed and I nodded. I put my address in his phone and gave him a peck on the cheek.
Once we were done Yunho offered to take my boxes to the shipping office on his way home and pay for them. I let him be so that he and I won’t argue. “So the guys and I will see you at 9 in the morning at the bus station?” I nodded and I wished him luck for his proposal tonight as I walked him out of the door with my last box.
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 37

Post by rhon_rhon on 8/22/2009, 10:47 pm

~No One’s POV~

Jaejoong walked tiredly to the room and noticed that Faith was already in bed, asleep. He walked straight to the bathroom and turned on the water for his bath as he put some bubble soap. It had been a long day for him with all the meetings and presentations that he missed for two whole days and he needed to just relax. He went to the closet without turning on the light and got himself a boxer and a white shirt. When the tub was filled with water, he slowly went in and closed his eyes. Flashes of him and Faith played and he quickly opened his eyes. He didn’t want it to happen again, so he just stared at the ceiling as he try to relax himself. His phone rang and he picked it up.
“Oppa…” it was Chohee, “have you… talked to… Faith yet?” there was a sadness from her voice.
“Anio. She’s asleep when I arrived. Wei?”
“Well, I…I…,” Chohee couldn’t say the words. “Never mind. I don’t think it’s right for me to tell you. So talk to her tomorrow before you go off to work, araso?” before Jaejoong can tell her that he has to leave at 5 in the morning and don’t think that Faith will be awake at that time, she hung up.
An hour passed and he got out of the bathtub and stepped into the shower. When he was done taking a shower, he tiredly walked to the couch and fell asleep without drying his hair.
The morning came and Jaejoong’s alarm clock quietly vibrated under his pillow. Feeling the vibe under his pillow, he turned it off and walked to the closet half asleep. He turned on the light and started to roam around his clothes to look for an outfit. Still trying to adjust his eyes with the light, he found an outfit and walked out of the closet, not noticing that ¾ of Faith’s clothes were gone.

~Faith’s POV~

I woke up at 7:30 and changed into a flare jeans, a black tank, and a loosed top w/ flowers that I purposely left out from the rest of clothes so that I can have a changed of clothes to change into today. [http://www.trendyoutfitter.com/68twofllofit.html]
I put my pajamas in my duffel bag and went downstairs to have my last breakfast with the Kims. When I went down, I noticed that everyone was present except Jaejoong. I greeted them and I quietly sat on my chair. Everyone gave me a sad smiled and would look at me once and awhile, checking if I’m ok because Jaejoong wasn’t here.
After breakfast, everyone had to leave for work. I hugged every one of them and said my goodbyes. Mrs. Kim and I hugged each other tight and she made me cry. She kissed my forehead before leaving the house with her husband. I slowly walked up to the room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I came out of the bathroom with my toothbrush and its travel case and put it in my duffle bag. I looked around the room to see if I have missed anything before leaving the room. My eyes caught the picture of Jaejoong and I on the lamp table by my side. I fingers roamed around his face and a tear fell from my eye. I quickly brushed it off and left the room before I bawl like a kid again.
I went downs stairs and put on my white sneakers. I stood up and noticed that the maids were watching me with sad eyes. I gave them a smile and hugged them. Then I said my goodbyes and thanks to the maids and walked out of the house since Mr. Shim came back from dropping off Mr. Kim and his wife to give me a ride to the bus station.

I was finally at the bus station and Mr. Shim opened the door for me. I hugged him before he needed to back to Mr. Kim’s service. I waited outside to wait for the guys before boarding the bus. It didn’t took long when I heard someone screaming my name and running towards me. I laughed at their silliness as everyone crowded around me and hugging me. Yunho looked around, “Where’s Hyung?” he asked while Nina, Desne, and Ri-in were hugging me at the same time. They broke the hug and looked at me, starring at the ground. Yunho knew the answer and clenched his fist in to two tight balls, “WHY ON EARTH COULDN’T HE JUST…”
I stopped him before he could brake someone’s jaw, “Oppa, it’s ok. I…I…” just then someone called my name. I turned around to see that it was Ms. Ahn. “Ms. Ahn…”
“Ah, thank god you’re still here,” she looked around and stopped to see the men all starring at her angrily while the girls confusedly stared at their boyfriends and back at her. She bowed to them ad smiled weakly. “Annyong, it’s been along time…” but the guys didn’t say anything.
I stepped away form the gang and hugged her, “Thank you so much for coming to see me off and thank you for letting me work at your restaurant.”
She smiled at me, “I should be thanking you. Taec send his wishes by the way and he says that his sorry that he couldn’t make it because of his last test.”
“That’s alright,” I told her. I noticed that she was looking around and I knew exactly who she was looking for. “Oppa’s not here.”
Ms. Ahn’s eyes opened. “What?! Did you two at least talked to him this morning…?”
I shook my head slowly, “No. He was gone when I woke up.”
“But I clearly told him to talk to you before leaving for work!”
“Why? What did you want him to tell me?”
“No, I don’t have anything to say. I just wanted him to talk to you since you’re moving…” she stopped. “Wait, he does know that you’re moving right?”
I nodded, “But he doesn’t know that I’m moving today…”
“How can he not?! Your stuff are gone!” Yunho clearly brought it up and everyone nodded.
I gave them a smile, “It’s alright you guys. Really.” Just then the operator called everyone to board the bus and I look at the gang. I hug them one last time before entering the bus.
“I’ll miss you so much~” Ri-In was saying as she hugs me. “You better call us alright?” I nodded and hugged Junsu.
“Ya, Dolphin boy,” the codename that Ri-In and I use before the two of them went out, “you better take care of her, araso?” he frowned at his name and nodded as I walked over to Nina and Yoochun. “Same goes for you, playboy. Cheat on her and I’ll make sure that your head will be cut off.” Yoochun sudden;t looked scared and nodded as I chuckled and hugged them both. I hug Ms. Ahn and thanked her once again. Then I hugged Desne and said my congrats on her engagement.
“Thank you. You better come back up for the wedding, ok?” I nodded. “And..thank you…for helping Oppa yesterday.”
I welcomed her and I walked away from the group with Yunho in my side with my duffel bag in his hand. He stopped infront of the door and handed me my bag. He then took out an envelop from his pocket and haned it to me. I knew exactly what it was and I didn’t take. “Take it. It’s from all of us. If you don’t take it, we won’t let you leave,” I looked pass him and I saw everyone nodding. “We’re serious Faith. Let us help you for this one last time.”
“Oppa…”
He took my hand and placed the thick envelop and hugged me really tight. “You must take care of your health, araso? Make sure to call us now and then so that we know what and how your doing, ok?” I nodded in his arms and I started tearing up. “And seriously Faith, if something’s troubling you or you’re in trouble, call us, understand?” he step back and looked me in the eyes as I nodded. He wipe the tears that had fallen from my eyes and turned me around to face the door of the bus. “Go,” and he pushed me. I went up the stairs and looked back. He was shooking me off and smiled sadly. The door closed and I walked to an empty seat. The bus started to move and I waved sadly to all my friends at the window……….
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 38

Post by rhon_rhon on 8/24/2009, 5:04 pm

~Jaejoong’s POV~

It was already 2:30pm and it seems like the meeting that started 3hours ago wouldn’t end. I kept tapping my folder with my pen, trying as hard as I could to ignore my hunger because I haven’t eaten anything but a cup of coffee from this morning. Just then I heard a familiar voice screaming at one of the workers outside. I looked at my secretary and she nodded to check on what’s going on outside. But before she could get out of the room to check, Yunho came barging in with full of anger all written on his face. I stood up from my seat but before I could tell him to go outside and talk, he hit me with a really powerful punch. This wasn’t the first he’d hit me, but this is the first time he hit me really hard. I tried getting up, but he grab my collar and started cursing.
He calmed down a bit and pointed his finger with his one hand still on my collar, “Yah, I warned you about hurting Faith…”
“Yunho-ah, let’s go outside and talk…”
“Oh hell no. I’ll say everything I needed to tell you infront of this people.”
I looked at my secretary and she told everyone to evacuate the room and they agreed. She closed the door behind her and I stared back at Yunho who was still on top of me. he sighed and pushed me back to the ground as he straightened himself up. I got up as he started walking towards the window. He didn’t say anything so I talked first, “What do you want Yunho? This isn’t the time to come barging in. The meeting that you just interrupted was really important and I can’t disappoint my dad anymore because of my personal intentions. I’m really tired and hungry, so can you just say what you…”
“What’s more important? Trying to make your dad happy or Faith, HUH?!” he finally looked in my direction and got closer to my face. “Do you have any idea how much you hurt Faith, and do you have any idea how much she loves you?! WELL DO YOU?! Ya, Chohee left you years ago. Forget about her because if you get back with her…”
I sighed in frustration and glared at him, “Yunho-ah, you have no idea why Chohee left me years ago.”
“Oh, and YOU do?!”
“In fact I do. We talked a couple days ago and it’s all been cleared. So stop blaming all my actions on her because she’s innocent. Just because she came back and we talked, doesn’t mean I’ll get back with her. I know Taec has feelings for her and I know she has a little something for him too. So I’m not gonna bother those two because my heart belongs to someone else already and you know who exactly she is. But you know what? I can’t love her, you know why? She’s my half SISTER!”
Yunho was taken back from my last sentence and hold himself up by holding onto one of the seats. “Wh—what are you talking about?”
“Half sister. Same mom different dads.”
“That’s impossible. You…Faith….that’s…”
I cut him off. “I met my birth mother the other day after Faith and I got back from the cemetery,” I put my hands on the table and stared at it. “My mother is the same woman that abandon Faith and Wooyoung when they were young….Yunho-ah. I still love her…” tears fell down my face, “But…I can’t….and I don’t think I can let her move out….”
“Hyung, you really don’t know do you?” I looked at him, confused. “Hyung, I came here because I thought you wouldn’t see her off because you don’t love her anymore…”
“See her off? What are you talking about?” I know the answer but I was scared to admit that it’s actually right. Yunho was silent and avoided my contact. “Yunho-ah, you better tell me exactly what you’re talking about,” now it was my turn to grab his collar. He still ignored me and I shook him. “TELL ME!”
“I thought you knew…how can you not notice that her stuff was missing from your closet and room?”
I hit my forehead with my hand. “I came home late last night and I was so tired tired…I didn’t turned on the light on the closet since all I needed was my boxer and my shirt. And this morning…I was half asleep and I didn’t noticed…” I looked at Yunho. “Where is she?”
“But she told you about moving out…”
“Yeah but I didn’t know when! Yunho you better tell me where she is!”
“We just sent her off at the bus station and….”
“Get to the point!”
“She’s on her way to Busan.”
And with that I stormed out of the room and went staright to the elevator. But the elevator was going so slow so I took the stairs and I heard Yunho calling out. I finally reached the garage but Yunho beat me. “Hyung, she’s gone already…”
“Yeah you told me! But I can still catch up to her. Now tell me what her address is,” I ordered him. He shook his no. “What? Just give it to me!”
“Hyung, no.”
“Why on earth are you saying no when the reason the that you came barging in my office was to tell my on earth didn’t I see her off?!”
“That’s because I didn’t know that you and her are…”
“Related?! So we are. But I can’t just let her leave…”
“Hyung, let her go. You even said that you have to stop loving her…This is when you stop.”
I huffed and I hit the wall with my fist over and over again until Yunho stopped me.
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 39

Post by rhon_rhon on 8/24/2009, 5:04 pm

~Faith’s POV~
3 weeks had gone and I’m starting to get use to living here in Busan. Ever since I arrived, Yunho Oppa would always call me making sure I’m eating and sleeping well.

I was walking to my work place when I suddenly feel like throwing up. At first I thought it was the fish market that I just past, but it continued after I arrived at my work place after an hour. I was giving the customer her change when I really feel like I was gonna hurl. So I did what everyone does. I went straight for the bathroom and puked all my might in the toilet. I cleaned myself up and went back to work, but I was feeling light headed and I was having a huge headache.

Mrs. Kwon looked at me worriedly and led me out the back door, while she nodded to Yeonhee, her daughter, to watch the counter for a bit.

“Mrs. Kwon, I’ll be ok. There’s nothing to worry about…”

“Don’t fool around with me dear. Your face is pale as a ghost! Why don’t you go home and rest?”

I shook my head, “But it’s Friday. The café will be busy in the afternoon and you need my help…”

Mrs. Kwon smiled and pat my back, “It’s alright dear. Yeonhee and I can manage handling the café by ourselves until it gets really busy. And besides, Kyung Yong will be here after school so we can handle it. So go home and rest because tomorrow is the day we’ll be needing you.”

She was right. Saturdays are more packed and busy than Fridays, so I nodded and got my stuff all together. But just when I was about to head out, I felt like puking and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. After about 25min of puking, I went out and I saw Mrs. Kwon and her daughter eyeing me. I walked towards them but suddenly it was pitch black.

I woke up finding an ice pack on my forehead. I looked around the room. It wasn’t mine. My eyes caught the time. 7:15pm. I started sitting up, but a hand pushed me back down. I looked at who it was. “Mrs. Kwon. Where am I?”

“Here at the café, which is also our house,” she smiled at me.

“And in my room,” Yeonhee told me as she was bringing more hot water and putting them on the floor right near the bed. Mrs. Kwon took a towel from the table and soaked it. She started wiping my face with it and then my arms and neck.

I grab a hold of her hand. “It’s ok. I can do it.”

She smiled at me, “You just rest honey…”

“But the café downstairs…who’s watching it right now?”

Yeonhee squealed and clapped her hands. Mrs. Kwon rolled her eye, “Let’s just say, it’s all been settled…”

She didn’t get to finish her sentence because Yeonhee sat right infront of on the bed and exclaimed, “How come you never told us that you have such hot brother and friends?!” she squealed again.

My eyes widen and I sat up, “You said what?! Brother? Friends?!” ‘Oh no. could it be that they’re here…?’ I heard squealing and yelling form downstairs and Yeonhee got out of the bed and left the room squealing. I heard her footsteps going down the stairs. I looked at Mrs. Kwon. “But how…how…”

“I’ll explain later. Right now, you have to answer me a few questions.” I stared at her, confuse what she’s going with this. “Have you been puking lately?”

I nodded, “I’ve been puking for almost about 2weeks now…”

“Uh-huh. What other symptoms have you been having lately?”
“Well, I’m always feeling tired, I’m always getting these horrible headaches and dizziness…and I think I’ve been eating more than I used to. But I guess it’s because I really liked the food here and Busan…tehehee”

Mrs. Kwon smiled and smoothed my hair. “That’s nice to hear. But honey, let me asked you this one last question and please answer truthfully.” I nodded, ready for her to say what she has to ask me. “Did you had an unprotected sex?” My eyes widen and just when she said ‘unprotected sex,’ Yunho came running in saying, “Faith-ah, Yeonhee told me that you’re finally awake…”
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Re: You Always

Post by yozoranomukou on 8/24/2009, 6:35 pm

Hey! new reader here! i'm only in chapter 8 but i really like the story so far ^^ I'm going to continue reading so pls keep updating! Very Happy
yozoranomukou

Back to top Go down

Post by rhon_rhon on 8/24/2009, 6:56 pm

thnx. i'm working on the new chapter right now. u may not b the 1st reader, but ur the 1st person 2 reply here. so thank u! im glad ur liking my story
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

Post by yozoranomukou on 8/26/2009, 7:11 pm

hey! ur story is really good ^^
i can't wait to for the next chapter!
pls update soon!
yozoranomukou

Back to top Go down

Post by yozoranomukou on 4/5/2010, 1:29 pm

i hope you haven't abandoned this story yet. TT.TT