Fanfictional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Visitor and Stalker
Dreamer

You are visitor #

hit counter script

Tag Us!
Latest topics
» I wanna be your boyfriend(a Joey Ramone fan fiction)
You Always Empty5/5/2015, 3:08 am by Autumn85

» I remember High School
You Always Empty4/30/2015, 10:59 am by LauraRamone

» Push and Pull of Love and Hate (Yi Jeong&Ga Eul)
You Always Empty10/24/2013, 5:01 pm by dolce

» Blind Love {COMPLETED}
You Always Empty9/21/2013, 8:41 pm by lychandesu

» Site Update: PLEASE READ
You Always Empty7/21/2013, 7:48 pm by shawty_12

» I'm Cool? [Yoosu & Yunjae]
You Always Empty12/11/2012, 7:09 pm by 3ternallove

» Step By Step Tutorial of Posting, Formatting ect.
You Always Empty5/21/2012, 3:29 am by robertstanley

» My Girlfriend is My Bodyguard [Cho Kyu Hyun & Kim So Eun]
You Always Empty4/10/2012, 2:01 am by han28

» [MV] After School - Bang!
You Always Empty3/15/2012, 7:23 am by BongChab2utySONE

You Always

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Always Empty You Always

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:46 pm

You Always AZLB-10g-2

Characters

Main Characters

Choi Faith (20)- her father died when Wooyoung was just two and their mother abonded them once Faith turned 15. She works in Yunho's retuarant and doesn't get a long with Jaejoong. She does her best supporting her brother and mainting their lives. She always works hard therefore, she has no time to fall in love with a man.

Kim Jaejoong (24)- the future CEO of Rosaline, one of his family's famous clothing company. He met Faith when he went to Yunho's resturant and started hating her because of her name. His tired of job and wants to secretly quit.

Sub-Characters:

Choi Wooyoung (19)- Faith's brother, also work at Yunho's restuarant. Still goes to school and is clueless about Kimberly's feelings for him.

Jung Kimberly (18)- Has a big crush on Wooyoung, but she hides it from her brother Yunho because his really picky about her finding a boyfriend.

Kim Junsu (21)- A friend of Yunho and Faith. Currently going out with Ri-in whom Faith introduce to him one day. His very gullible and caring. He Loves Ri-In very much.

Jang Ri-In (20)- Her dad owns one of Korea's biggest hotel. She's half Korean and half chinese. She was living w/ her Chinese mother, until her mother past away. She moved in with her dad in Korea and went to a Korean school, where she met Faith.

Jung Yunho (24)- Owner of La Bergerie. His parents disapproved of him owning a resturant, but they soo agreed to it. His known Faith and Wooyoung since he was 17. Faith was his girl besfriend and his best friend never knew her, except Junsu who met her 4 years later because of Ri-In.

Park Desne (22)– Yunho's girlfriend. They didn't get off to a good start, but now they're in love.

rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Theme

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:47 pm

You Always-DBSK

I never thought that I could love someone.
As I walk through your door
Together as one, You never know

The days just drag on
Even though the longing for you
And this pain is always so new.
You're walking on your path, I see
If you want, I can wait
I'm still the way I am
Because you left alone,
You can just come back the same way.

If it's because of my faults,
It's not too late after you come back
There's still time

You're appearance when you left is going to be same
I don't want to comfort myself with lies anymore
I knew love for the first time
I'm going to find you again
Now I felt that I'm living for you

If you want, I can wait
I'm still the way I am
Because you left alone,
You can just come back the same way

If it's because of my faults,
It's not too late after you come back
There's still time

Be quiet. Like a world trapped inside water,
I'm on a long adventure
I've really tried,
But your appearance that can't be erased
I'm longing for it
I'm calling out to it
With just the reason of loving you
And with just the reason,
That we're living in the same space.
You're always looking in other place, my girl
I'm waiting for you.

rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 1

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:52 pm

~Faith’s POV~

“Faith! Table 5!” my boss called out
“Alright alright…” I mumbled to him. I went to the table, looking down at my notepad, ready to write down the orders. “Hello,” I bowed, “I’m Faith and I’ll be taking you…” his piercing eyes made me stop. Why’s he starring at me like that? I gulped. “…Sir…may I…”
“Faith?” his soothing voice rang in my ear. He was starring at his cup of water, “Faith,” he repeated once again and looked up at me, “I despise and don’t believe in faith. I don’t know why your parents named you that. It surely doesn’t suit you and I can tell you hate it as wel…”
I slapped him. My boss is so going to kill me. I glared at him for a few seconds and left.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I smirked. I touched my face, “Well that’s a first.”
“Faith!” I heard a man yell at her. I turn to see where they were. It was her boss yelling at her and pointing to me. “Do you have any idea who that is?! Did I ever tell you to hit customers?! NO. What on earth were you…”
I interrupted him. “Yunho,” he looked at me. Faith gave me a disgusted look before looking the other way. “I told you not to hire poor, worthless human be…” I felt a sting on my left cheek once again. I touched it and glared at her.
“You may have the right to call people that, but the real worthless one is YOU!” she yelled and pointed at me. She was about to yell at me again, when Yunho stopped her.
“That’s enough,” he said in a stern voice. A warning that says that he’ll say that she’s fired… “Take a day off, Faith. I’ll give you your punishment tomorrow.” Am I hearing wrong? Did Yunho just tell her to take a day off?
“Yah, Yunho, fire her.” I told him.
“Hyung, I’m her boss, not you. If you’re going to cause trouble in my restaurant, then I have to ask you to leave. Sorry Hyung.” And with that, he left, leaving me with her and other customers starring at us.
Unbelievable. I left the restaurant. I gotta give him a talk later on.

~Faith’s POV~[

“‘I told you not to hire poor, worthless human be…’” I mimicked him. HAH! Worthless? Look who’s talking. Rich guy like him doesn’t even do anything. I threw my apron in the laundry basket and undid my hair. “I swear, if I ever see that face of his again, I’ll….”
“You’ll what?” someone whispered in my ear.
I spun around. “Yah, Wooyoung, do that again and I might suck your pretty face.” I warned him.
“Nuna…” he whined.
“Don’t Nuna me.”
He stopped pouting and went back to his regular annoying self. “Nuna, you really entertained us out there. I’m surprise Hyung didn’t fire you. Oh wait, he wouldn’t anyways...”
“Exactly.” I pointed out to him.
“But you really did gave a show. A 20 year old girl, slapping a future CEO of Roseline, one of the Kim’s famous clothing line, 2 times in one day,” he started laughing. “Wow, good thing I went to work today, or else I’ll cry if I didn’t see a 5 star show, played by my sister.” He continued laughing and I pushed him out of the way.
By the door, Yunho was waiting. I took a deep breath and came up to him, ready to take my punishment.
His look explains it all. He’s upset with me. I opened my mouth to say something, but he beat me to it. “I’m really disappointed in you, Faith. You know I was so close in firing you, but no. I need you. You’re one of my best workers and the restaurant need people like you. But if you’re going to hit customers, specially those that are dear to me, I might have to fire you. If this happens again, I’ll have to let you go. Understood?”
I nodded. I stayed quit for a while. “About my punishment…”
“Tomorrow. I still have to think about it. Now go and take a day off. You haven’t taken any since you started 2 years ago.”

I bowed and thanked him. I left the place. I was about to refuse the offer, but I didn’t want to go back out there and show myself again to those customers that saw the whole thing.

“Now, where to?” I asked myself. I didn’t know where to go. I sighed and continued walking towards the park. I went up the hill, which was past the park. It’s the place where I always go whenever I need to be alone. The grass was tall and hasn’t been cut, but that’s ok. I layed down and took a deep breath. I stared at the clear blue sky. “Umma, where are you? Why did you left us?” tears began to fall down my cheeks. I heard a rustling noise and I forced my tears to stop falling. I sat up and looked around the hill. “Who’s there?” I called out. The noise stopped and whispers were heard instead. “Who’s there?” I repeated once again.
The back of the person began to get up from the tall grass. He turned around.
“OH!” I pointed and he did the same thing. It was Junsu Oppa. “Oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you were on a date with Ri-In…” just then Ri-In sat up. My eyes widened.
“It’s not what you think!” they both defended themselves.
“Unni, we were just….we were…” she began.
“Faith, I can explain. We weren’t doing anything that you’re thinking of. We were just looking for her lost pendant that may have fell off yesterday…” Junsu began.
“Oppa, kenchana. I was just surprise that you two would actually go here. Besides, you two scared me for second.” I chuckled. They both smiled. “So do you need help looking for the pendant?” I asked them.
Ri-In nodded. “Thanks Unni,”
“No problem.”

We ended up not finding Ri-In’s pendent and Junsu tried his best to cheer her up.
“Ri-in cheer up, ok? Oppa doesn’t want to see his baby pout and sad.” He kissed her forehead. “Besides,” he added, “if you’re going to be sad, then I might as well be.”
“Oppa!” Ri-In whined.
“Nuh-uh,” he placed his index finger on lips. When he noticed that Ri-In gave in, he took off his finger and gave her a kiss.
I felt out of place. I began to walk away, but Ri-In called me.
“Unni!” I turned around. “Why don’t you join us? We’re going to a café and we’ll be glad if you’d stick around. And besides, you helped us so much today.”
“She’s right,” Junsu agreed. “It’ll be our treat and pleasure.”
“It’s alright. I was just being a good friend. You two go and have fun alright?” I gave them a reassuring smile, but that didn’t help it.
Ri-In grabbed my hand and dragged me. “You’re going, Unnie~~~” she sang. Junsu followed behind us. I gave him a ‘it’s ok, you don’t have to’ look, but he just shrugged and smiled. What a friend he is. Why did I even introduced him to Ri-In in the first place?

When I saw what café we were going to, I began to pull away from Ri-In’s grasp. “Omo, this place is expensive. I can’t go in there…”
“C’mon Unni. It’s our treat.” Ri-In kept on insisting.
“Still….”
“You know she won’t let you go.” Junsu reminded me and he’s right. Ri-In’s a stubborn child.
I sighed. “Oh, alright.”
Ri-In’s face lit up and jumped up and down. Why did she have to be so adorable? If I was boy, I’d kidnap her away from Junsu. Though, I don’t think I’ll succeed. He’s pretty protective of her. He would give the deathless glare to any guy that comes near his Ri-In, including his friends. I ordered a tiramisu and a mocha latte. I thanked them, but they said there was no need. Ri-In began talking about how we met.

~FlashBack~
I was her junior and she was my sophmore. It was her first day of school and no one bothered welcoming her. I saw her leaning on the tree where I usually eat for lunch, looking down at her feet. I smiled and came up to her. “You’re in my spot.”
She looked up. ‘She’s very pretty.’ I told myself. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” She began to walk away but I stopped her with my laugh.
“Hahaha. I was just kidding. This tree doesn’t have my name on it, does it?” I asked her. She shook her head. ‘She’s adorable too.’ I thought. “Hi, I’m Faith Choi.” I put my lunch bag on my left hand and extended my right hand to her.
She smiled and shook it. “I’m Zhang LiYin, but call me by my Korean name, Jang Ri-In or Ri-In.”

~End of FlashBack~

“My Ri-In wasn’t welcomed?” Junsu whined.
“Now, Oppa. New kids are never really treated nice until the next day or two.” I told him. At this time I finished my cake and mocha. “Unless if you have a mighty family background.”
“Ri-In has that though,” Junsu told me.
“She does, but no one knew her until the next day, when she told everyone her Korean name,” I explained to him.
Ri-In nodded. Ri-In motioned Junsu to open his mouth and he did as he was told. Ri-In fed him their shared cake.
“You know, if I was boy, I would’ve asked out Ri-In that day when I met her.” Ri-In blushed when I said this.
“Yah” Junsu warned with his mouth full. “Don’t say things like that.”
I laughed at his cuteness and Ri-In just smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

I thanked and told them to have fun at the party they were going to that night, before leaving and I told Ri-In to call me so that we can hang out just us two when she can. Junsu got jealous of this, but he was fine because he knows it’s me and he wants Ri-In to hang with her friends and not just him.

The next day was horrible. Yunho Oppa was ordering me around, making me clean all the tables, dishes, floor, and the bathroom instead of serving customers for the day. I pouted after cleaning the bathroom and he saw it. He smiled. “You deserve it.” Was what he said. I pouted more and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. AGAIN. Wooyoung sticks out his tongue whenever he sees me looking at him serving the customers and in return, I give him one of my disgusted looks. I looked at Yunho, who was talking on his cellphone, nodding at whatever the person was saying on the other line. I went back to washing the dishes. When I was done, I went back out to admire what Wooyoung was doing.
“Faith,” Yunho called me. “Deliver this to a friend will you?” he handed me a bag of food.
I sighed. It was better than being stuck in the restaurant, cleaning. “Araso,” I took the bag.
“Here’s the address,” he gave me a sheet of paper, “and don’t worry about the bill. It’s on me.” He informed me. I nodded and left the restaurant.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“So what’s the story between you and that girl?” I asked him.
“There’s nothing going on between us, if that’s what you’re thinking.” Yunho told me.
“Ok, then why didn’t you just fire her?”
“I can’t. I need her…” he began.
“See…”
“No, I mean, she’s a hard worker Hyung, and I need people like her. Besides, she needs the money and I’m willing to help her. I owe her Hyung.”
I began getting curious of what that girl did for Yunho that he owes her. “What exactly did she do?” I finally had the courage to ask him. I took a drink from my 5th wine. The party was crowded with business people. Junsu and Ri-In were talking with their family, probably talking about marriage. I saw Ri-In blushed. She’s adorable alright. Because of her, Junsu started to smile and started talking to us again. I looked back at Yunho, waiting for his answer.
“I don’t think you’ll understand yet Hyung. Maybe next time.” And with that Yunho left me and joined in with the rest of the business people. I sighed and took a one last gulp of my wine. After a few minutes, my head began to spin. I’m not much of a drinker and maybe that’s why I get drunk easily. I went away from the party and went to the lobby. The party was held at a hotel and so I just asked for a room. But the next thing I knew, the lobby became pitch black.

I woke up, with a huge headache. ‘How did I get here? I don’t remember going to this room myself…’ I looked around. My suit was lying on the floor, along with my shoes. My phone rang. “Yoboseyo?”
“Oh!” it was Junsu’s squeaky dolphin voice. “Hyung, you’re awake.”
“No really, Mr. Obvious?”
“Sorry. How you feeling? You past out last night, so I dragged you to your room that you ordered…” ‘that explains all.’
“Big headache, but I’ll be fine. Thanks buddy.”
“Uh-huh. By the way I told Yunho that you passed out and you’re at a hotel. His going to there to check on you and bring food, so stay there.”
I hanged up on him. I lay back down on the bed, starring at the table. After awhile, I began to sniff myself. I reek. I got up and went to the bathroom. But before fully undressing, I unlocked the front door and left it a bit open. ‘Yunho will know that I’m taking a shower….’

rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 2

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:52 pm

~Faith’s POV~

I starred at the hotel. I can tell it’s a 5 star one. I took the paper out again and looked at the hotel room number. 608. 6 floor. I went to the elevator. When it reached the 6th floor, I got out. I looked for the number. I found it. I pressed the button on the calling machine. “Um, Sir, I have a delivery from Yunho…” no answer. I repeated again. Nothing. I knocked. The door opened. My eyes widened. ‘Am I suppose to go inside?’ I called out again, no answer. I step inside and continued calling. ‘How long is this hallway?’ It’s so long. One side was a kitchen that was big as the one in ther restaurant, and as I keep going down the hallway, the other side shows a living room, and finally at the very end, was a room that was probably the biggest room I ever seen in my life. ‘I thought this was suppose to be a hotel?’ I scrunched up my face and looked around. There were clothes everywhere near the side of the bed. I called again, no answer.
My cell phone rang. “Yoboseyo?”
“Faith, are you at the place already?”
“Yes, but no one seems to be here. There’s clothes, but…”
“Faith I want you to give the food and say sorry to him, araso? I don’t want to hear anything about you beating him up…..” I hanged up. Once he said say sorry, I turned around to look at the room again, but when I did, I found the same guy from yesterday in just a towel around his waist, with his damp hair.
I yelped and covered my eyes, causing me to drop the bag of food and my phone. “What are you doing here?!” I yelled at him, still covering my eyes. Though I was peeking once in awhile. I couldn’t help it. He had a hot body. Infact, he’s hot. There I said it. The only thing that ruins his perfect image is screwed up personality.
“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” he said in a cold tone.
I took my hands off my eyes. I can feel my face burning up and I saw him smirk. “FYI, Yunho oppa just told me to apologize to you, but too bad. I’m NOT and I’ll NEVER unless you apologize to me first. Understood?” I picked up the bag and my phone. “He wanted me to give you this.” I handed the bag but I was looking away as I was doing it. I didn’t feel him reaching for it, so I looked at his half naked body. I gulped. “Why aren’t you taking it?” I said in a mean voice.
“You touched it.”
“So?”
“So you touched it.”
“Are you saying I’m, filthy?”
“Well, what else?”
This guy! Arg!!!! I hate him so much. I threw back the bag on the table and began storming off the room. As I was leaving, I heard his phone ring. Must be Yunho. Well I don’t care. If I’d known it was him, I wouldn’t have put the cute tiger note telling him to drink carefully and to drink the bottled water I bought him.
~Jaejoong’s POV~

As she was leaving the room, my phone rang. It was my mother. I took a deep breath and answered it.
“Jaejoong, I found another lady that want to meet you. How does tonight sound?”
She was at it again, setting me up on a blind date. “I don’t want to.”
“No is not an answer,” my mother warned me.
I don’t know why but the words began spilling out of my mouth. “ Umma, I already have a girlfriend,”
That shut her up. “Oh? Well who is she? Your father and I would want to meet her. Bring her tomorrow night at dinner, araso?”
“But…”
“No buts,” she hanged up.
I sighed. The next thing I knew I was running out of the room, calling her. “Yah!” she wasn’t far from the front door. She turned around. She looked away quickly, looking at any other place but me. I walked up to her, causing her to close her eyes and closed the door behind her. I smirked. ‘She thought I was going to make a move.’ Hah like that’ll happen. I saw her gulped once she noticed that I closed the door. “Be my girlfriend for the day” I said in a bossy tone.
That caused her to shot her head up at me. “Bwoh?! Be you girlfriend for a day?! Hah! That’s the last thing I want to be and do in my life!!! I rather be dead than be your girlfriend.” she explained to me.
“Name the price” she just looked at me, confused. “Name the price,” I repeated once again.
“Before explaining me what on earth you’re talking about, you might want to put something because FYI you’re naked!!!!” she looked up the ceiling again.
I looked down. And sure enough, I was naked. My towel around my waist was gone. I quickly ran back to the room, embarrassed.
“Nice butt by the way!” she cheerfully sang, as I heard her shut the front door.

“Aish! Now what?!” I put on my robe and called Yunho.
“Yoboseyo?” I heard Yunho’s voice on the other line.
“Yah, do you know any other girls?”
“Do you really have to ask?” Yunho said in a cheerful tone.
Of course I didn’t have to but, “I mean those that are not so stuck up.” I explained to him.
“Well there’s Desne, but I won’t let you have her,” he paused. “If you and Faith didn’t quarrel…”
I cut him off. “Tell her to be my girlfriend for one day, please.” I begged him.
“Why do you sound like you’re in a rush finding a girlfriend? You can just step out of that hotel and girls will be attach to you. And all have to do is pick that’s willing to be your girl for one day…”
“You know I’m not good with girls,”
“And you want Faith because…?”
I didn’t know how to answer that question. “Because I know her already and Yunho, I have to go. Ask her for me, will you?”
He was silent for a moment. “Oh, she’s here already. Hyung, why don’t you ask her yourself?” I heard him call out her name.
“Yah! Yun…”
“Yoboseyo?”
What should I say? I’m still embarrassed about what happened.
“Yoboseyo?” she said once again. “Oppa, no one’s on the other line. Who’s this?” she asked Yunho.
“He’s still on the line,” I heard Yunho say.
“He? Oppa, is this that worthless guy from yesterday?”
“Bwoh?! Worthless?!! Ya!” I shouted to the phone.
“Oh hello. Just pretend you didn’t hear that,” she said in a really sweet voice and then, “and if you’re gonna ask if I want to be your girlfriend once again, the answer is no!” she hanged up on me.
Argh! That girl! I threw my phone on the bed and grab the bag off the table. I don’t care that she touched it anymore. I was hungry and furious. I grab the water bottle and I spotted a tiger note. I took it out and read it. A smile spread across my face, but it quickly faded. ‘I really want her to be my fake girlfriend for a day…’

~Faith’s POV~

“You hanged up?” Yunho asked me.
“Yes I hanged up. I never want to see or hear him again. And if you’re going to make me apologize, it won’t happen. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to wash the dishes for the 11th time today,” I brushed past by him. Thanks to him, my day was horrible. I heard him chuckle. I didn’t bother turning around and having an argument again.
When I stepped into the kitchen, I saw Wooyoung eating his lunch. I grab one of his meat buns.
“Yah! That’s mine,” he said in a mouth full of rice and noodles.
“Talk when your mouth’s empty,” I attempted to take his chopstick and ate some of his rice and noodles.
“Nuna...” he whined. I gave him a peck on the cheek and went to the sink. “Yuck,” I heard him say. I stick out my tongue at him and smiled. The chefs were smiling at our cuteness. “So what’s this girlfriend thing?” he asked me.
“Forget it. I don’t want to think about it,”
“Awe, c’mon tell me. I’m your brother.” He continued eating with his mouth full.
“Finish your food and don’t talk with your mouth full. It’s disgusting,” I ordered him. He did as what he was told. His always been a good boy, specially when mother left us.

“So?” he interrupted my thoughts.
“So? So what?” I continued washing the pans.
“Why does he want you to be his girl for a day?”
“I don’t know. I left before he could explain. He sounded like he really needed me that he’ll even give any amount that I tell him,”
“Really?” Wooyoung’s head rose up. “Nuna, just do it. We need the money,” he reminded me.
“I know, I know,” I sighed. “But no way I’ll be stuck with that guy for a day! Like I told him, I rather be dead than be with him,”
“ Nuna, what about my college fees? It has to be paid by the end of the month and we don’t have enough,” he reminded me once again.
I didn’t say anything after that. Wooyoung went back to work. Wooyoung’s continuing with school and we still need to pay his tuition. I don’t want Yunho paying for him, so I didn’t tell him about it. Even about our bills for our apartment, which he found for us.

It was late at night and I was still washing the dishes. Wooyoung went home because he has school tomorrow. Yunho was in his office. When I was done, I took a deep breath and knocked on his office.
“Come in,” he looked up and when he saw me, he looked back at the papers. “Finish?” he asked without looking up.
“Yeah,” silence filled the room. “Oppa,” he still didn’t look up. “Can you please give me that guy’s number?”
He looked up. His glasses slip down his nose. “Oh? Are you going to agree with his offer?”
I nodded slowly.
He sighed and started writing down the numbers on a post-it. He handed it to me. I thanked him. “Faith, is something the matter? Why change your mind all of a sudden?” he asked me.
“Nothing. I just felt bad and curious why he really needs a girl for one day,” I told him. Well, it wasn’t a complete lie. I did feel bad and curious why he needs me so much for one day.
“Alright then. You’re always being caring, Faith,” he looked back down at his papers.
I just smiled at his comment and left the room.

I looked at the numbers and dialed them as I was walking home.
“Yoboseyo?” I heard him say.
“Hey, it’s me….”
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 3

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:53 pm

~Jaejoong’s POV~

Work wasn’t any better that day. The team failed to come up with another issue for the month and my father was upset that I didn’t do a good job. It was already 11:50pm and I was still in my office, worrying about tomorrow.
I sighed. My phone vibrated inside my pants. I answered, “Yoboseyo?”
“Hey it’s me,” I heard a familiar voice.
“How’d you get my number? Are you a stalker?” I asked her.
“Stalk you? You wish! Oppa, gave it to me.” She meant Yunho. “Listen, are you really going to pay me if I agree to be your girl for a day?” she asked me.
I was quiet for a while. “Yeah, name the price.” I was a bit disappointed that she’s willing to be my girl for money.
“Five thousand,”
“That’s all?”
“To me that’s a lot, but if you want me to go higher…”
“Fine, fine. You’re not that worth it anyways,” I told her.
“Bwoh?! Yah!”
Aish! This girl can really scream. “Yah! Stop screaming! I’ll go deaf because of you!”
“Well good!” she screamed again.
“Aish! Just come back to the hotel tomorrow at 4pm sharp. Dress nice!”
“Why?!” I heard her whine before hanging up. A smiled appeared on my face.
~Next Day~

I was looking around the hotel lobby. I couldn’t see her. I look at my watch, 4:30. Aish! I said 4 sharp! Where’s that girl? I told her 4pm sharp and its already 4:30!!!!
My phone vibrated. “Yah! Where are you?! I’ve been waiting for you at your door for almost an hour!”
“You’re standing infront of my room? I’m at the lobby,” I told her.
“Well duh. You said go back to the hotel. You didn’t say anything about meeting at the lobby,”
I sighed, “Just come down, will you. We’ll be late”
“Do you have the money?”
“Yeah, yeah, just come down.” I hanged up before she could say anything. I looked outside the window, waiting for her.

I heard fast steps behind me. I turn around, disappointed. She was wearing dark jeans with black flats and polo.
She stopped infront of me, huffing. She bent down to her knees, pointing at me. “Yah, next time, be specific,” she coughed and took out a water bottle from her shoulder bag.
“Didn’t I specifically say to dress nice?” I asked her, looking at her up and down.
“I don’t have much,” she began. Before I started dragging her. “Hey, let go of me…” she tried loosening my grip on her wrist.
“C’mon, we gotta get you something nice to wear before we’ll be late.” I told her. I opened the car the door for her, “Get in,” I told her. She gave me a look and went in. I went to the other side and went in. I drove to the nearest mall. “If they ask, your name’s Lee Chohee.”
“Why can’t I just keep my name? And where exactly are we going?”
I didn’t answer any of her questions because we reached the mall and I step out of the car. I opened her door and garb her hand. I dragged her to a store.
“Mr. Kim, it’s so nice seeing you. What can we do for you?” the clerk asked.
“Find a nice outfit for her,” I pushed Faith towards them.
“Wow, what a beautiful lady she is. Is she your girlfriend, sir?” I looked away. He smiled and took Faith away. I sat down at one of the couches, waiting.
She first came out of the fitting room with a brown dress and a hat (https://2img.net/h/i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/mitsuki_4_ever/random/YB0L1694.jpg). I shook my head no. She frowned. Then she came out with a blue dress with colorful necklaces (https://2img.net/h/i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/mitsuki_4_ever/random/YB0L2104.jpg). It was ok, but I shook my head no. She frowned again. Then she came out with a bright yellow sundress and yellow wedges (https://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/mitsuki_4_ever/random/?action=view¤t=YB0L2404.jpg). She looked so cute. She smiled and spun around. She really did look pretty in it, but the outfit wasn’t fit for the family dinner, so I shook my head no.
She frowned, “Yah, this is better than the other two.”
“Just go change.” She did. When she went in, I smiled. I was enjoying the moment. It took her for a while to get out. I was getting impatient. “Yah, come out. We’re really going to be late.” No answer. “If you won’t get out I’ll….” I stopped. She came out with a black dress with a black-jeweled high heels (https://2img.net/h/i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/mitsuki_4_ever/random/img_Arazzang_b.jpg). I became speechless.
She looked down, “Is this ok now?” she asked.
‘Ok? It was more than ok.’ But I didn’t say that. Instead I said, “Let’s go.” I grab her hand and went up to the cashier. “We’ll be taking this.”
“Alright then. That’ll be 1,600…”
Faith gasped. “Oppa…” she pulled on my suit.
I blushed at her words. When she realized what she just said, she let go and looked down. I smiled. I gave the cashier my credit card. She put Faith’s clothes in a bag. I took it and took Faith’s hand, dragging her behind. She was still looking down. I opened the door for her and she went inside.
As I was driving, I told her we were going to my parent’s house for dinner.
“Do I really have to tell them that my name is Lee Chohee?” she asked, holding her seatbelt.
I gave up. I didn’t feel like arguing. “Find, keep your name. Tell them that your family is the owner of the famous magazine company, InStyle”
“Araso,” and with that, we didn’t say anything until we reached my parents’ house. “Wow! This isn’t a house! This is a mansion!!!” she kept looking out her window. I just smiled. The gate opened and I drove up to drive way. One of the butlers opened the door for Faith and she stepped out. I did too. She bowed and thanked him. I grab her hand and lead the way to my parents, who were standing by the door, waiting and smiling. I sighed and smiled at them. Faith grab onto my sleeve. I looked at her and gave her a look saying that it was ok. She let go slowly.
She smiled and bowed to my parents. “Annyonghaseyo. Choi Faith-imnida,” she introduced herself.
Both my parents smiled. “What a lovely name. We’re so glad to have you for dinner. Please come in,” my mother told her, holding her hand.
It was just my father and me now. He smiled at me. “I’m so glad you found such a beautiful well mannered lady,” my father patted my shoulders and we both went inside. My mother was introducing Faith to all of my 5 sisters who were with their husbands and children, except two of them who were still single and my mother kept on bugging them about marriage.

When it was time for dinner, I sat next to Faith. My parents continued questioning her. I wasn’t paying attention to them until the question that I’ve been waiting came up.
“So what does your family do?” My mother took a sip from her wine, looking at Faith.
Before answering, Faith took a big gulp of her water. “Well um, my father used to be in charge of Vogue magazine and Maxim…that is before he died,” she told them. I kicked her under the table. She was supposed to stick to the plan.
“Do you mean to tell me that your father was Choi Wook?” my dad asked her. She nodded.
“He was in charge of the pictures for our wedding, right honey?” my sister Eun, told her husband, who nodded. “The pictures were really great. He was so nice and cooperative too.”
“You must be the baby that he carried in front of him on a baby carry bag,”
“I don’t know, but most likely,” Faith smiled.
“Ah, I remember now. No wonder your name sounded so familiar when mother introduce you to us,” Eun told her. “You were so cute and now you’ve grown into such a beautiful lady. Not only that, you and my little brother re-united as boyfriend and girlfriend,” everyone started laughing. ‘What was so funny?’ “Do you guys remember when Jaejoong came up to us, announcing to everyone that he kissed his princess and that we should be preparing soon because they’re going to get married?” everyone laughed even harder except Faith and I.

~*Flashback*~

Everyone was dancing and talking on the dance floor. Little kids were running around, chasing one another. Little Jaejoong was walking around the field, looking for his princess. He wanted to marry like his sister, but in order to do that, his sister told him to first find his princess. He spotted a man with a camera hanging on his neck carrying his baby up and down the open air. The baby was giggling. Jaejoong came up him.
The man stopped what he was doing and looked down at him, “Why, hello there. You must be Jaejoong.”
Little Jaejoong nodded. The man bent down to be his eye level. He put the baby on his lap. Jaejoong looked at her. She started crying. The man was about to stand up and shush her, but Little Jaejoong beat him to it. “Shhh…princess I’m here. Don’t cry.” The baby sniffed and Jaejoong kissed her. She stopped and Jaejoong smiled. The man smiled at his actions and thanked him.

~*End of Flashback*~

“Yah, how do you know it was her?” I asked them, not wanting to believe it.
“Because he told me he named her Faith, silly.” Eun told me.
I looked at Faith, who was starring at her food. I could see her cheeks were flushed. She grabbed her glass of water and drank it.
“So where’s you mother? I haven’t seen her for the longest time and I would like to invite her for dinner,” my mother asked her.
“Honestly, I don’t know. She left my brother and I and took the money with her,” she told them. ‘Is this really her family story? Was she really Mr. Choi’s daughter that I kissed?’
“Oh dear…” my mother reached for her hand. “I’m so sorry.”
“No I should be. I have no family fortune and I’m going out with your son, whom you wish to marry a girl with money. I’m sorry.” She apologized to them. Everyone in the table grew quiet.
“Silly girl, we don’t care if my son goes out with a girl with no money. All we care about is if she’s polite, beautiful, and caring. And you have those qualities and therefore, we approve, right honey?” my mother asked my father who nodded.
“And besides, Wook was my best friend and I’d be really glad to have his daughter be my future daughter in law” my father added. My mother nodded and smiled. “That is of course is if I hear wedding bells from you two,”
“Dad!” everyone laughed. I never knew they didn’t care if I go out with a poor girl…Maybe it’s because of her dad?
“Hon, why don’t you sleep over? We have clothes for you. I’ll tell the maids to prepare Jaejoong’s room and prepare you your bath and night gown,” my mother told Faith.
I answered for Faith, who was just quiet. “Mom, Faith needs to go home. Right Faith?”
Faith got back to her senses and nodded. “My brother will be worried…”
“Just give him a call. He’s a big boy. He won’t be scared staying at home for one night,” My mother suggested for her.
All Faith can do now was nod. My mother’s stubborn and she always get what she wants. Faith reached for her phone from her pursed and pressed a number. She step out of the room.
Once she was gone, “Mom! I can’t sleep with her!”
“Why not?” my father answered for her. “You’ve sleep together, haven’t you?”
I didn’t answer.
“Aww, our little Jaejoong is still a virgin!” my sister Irene exclaimed. I blushed.
“I bet you still haven’t gotten you first kiss on the lips…” my sister Yeseul pinched my cheek. I shook her hand away from my face.
“Stop it now you two,” my mother ordered them. “If you won’t, where will she sleep? We don’t have an extra room. Everyone’s staying here tonight. We may have a big house, but there are only enough rooms for the family. Jaejoong, honey, just sleep together. We’re not asking you to do it,” my mother told me.
‘Asih!’
Just then Faith came back to the room. “Um…well he said he didn’t mind….” She looked down at her feet.
“Wonderful!” my mother clapped her hands.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 4

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:54 pm

~Faith’s POV~
“What… are you doing?” Jaejoong asked, looking down at me.
After dinner, I ran to the room and sprawled across the bed. And now Jaejoong, whom I just found out his name from dinner, was looking down at me, thinking I must be weird. “There is NO way we’re sleeping together,” I told him.
“Like I want to anyways,” he told me, making me move.
“Then why are you trying to move me?” I asked him, grabbing onto the mattress.
“To get you off my bed! It’s my bed, so I get the privilege to sleep in it. You can just sleep on the floor or the couch over there,” he explained, pointing to the couch.
I sat up, pouting. “I’m you guest. You should at least…”
“Guest my butt. Like I said your not…” I slapped it. “Ah~! Why do you insist on slapping me?!” he touched his cheek.
“Learn to talk polite!” and with that, I got off the bed, grabbed my nightgown off the table, and went to the bathroom. And boy! The bathroom was as big as our apartment. I touched everything carefully and smoothly. Everything was beautiful and calming. I undressed and stepped into the warm water in the tub that the maid had prepared for me. I played around with the rose petals and bubbles. I thought about what happened tonight.
Jaejoong was actually a gentle man, specially when he opened the car door for me. The look on his face when I came out with the black dress made my heart thump fast, like no other. And when he’s talking wit his parents made me…..
BAM! The door slammed open.
“Eeeeek!” I screamed.
It was Jaejoong jumping up and down. “You’re taking so long and I have to pee!”
“Get out, get out, GET OUT!” I yelled, pointing him the door.
“You get out! It’s my bathroom so…” I threw him the nearest object, which was the bottle of body wash. “Ah!” he covered his eye.
“Atleast get out or turn for a second so I can get out!” I shouted at him. He did. As I was getting up the tub, I saw him trying to turn around, but I threw another bottle at his head. “Don’t you dare turn around or else I’m going to throw this basket right at you instead of a bottle!” I frightened him. I put on my bathrobe as quickly as I could and speed walked off the bathroom, but when I ran, I accidentally step over my bathrobe, which was big on me, and fell on top of him.
Our eyes widen. Our lips were touching. I quickly stood up but I felt something wet on the ground. I smelled my hand, still sitting on him. “It’s…” I sniffed my hand again, “It’s pee! Jaejoong!!!!” I looked down and sure enough his pants were wet. “Ewww….” I sat up but I saw him pointing at me. I looked down at what he was pointing. My bathrobe was open. I closed it fast, and I storm of the bathroom, screaming my lungs out. Why must this happened?!!!
Just then everyone was inside Jaejoong’s room.
“What’s going on?” Mr. Kim rushed inside, holding a stick. “Is Jaejoong harassing you?” he headed for the bathroom. I told him no and I rushed downstairs. When I reached the kitchen, I quickly washed my hands. When I was done, Mrs. Kim made me sit down with her. She asked me what happened and I told her.
She laughed. “It’s alright dear, every couple go through an embarrassing moment,” she told me.
‘Yeah but, the truth is, we’re not together,’ of course I didn’t tell her that. Instead I told her, “But now I don’t how to confront him,” I wiped my nose with the back of my hand.
“And neither will he. Remember, he peed in his pants,” she reminded me and I laughed. “Now go up there, and confront him. We all need some sleep,” she patted my back and headed for the stairs.
I took a big deep breath and went up the stairs and into his room. I knocked before stepping inside. He was standing by the bathroom door, with his hair wet. He must’ve taken a shower. Right when he saw me, he went straight for the bed, drying his hair with a towel. His face was flushed as mine. I gulped and continued walking towards the couch.
“Sorry,”
What? Am I hearing wrong? Did he just apologize to me? I just looked at him.
“Sorry I went inside the bathroom without knocking,” he finally looked up.
I frowned. For a moment I thought he was apologizing for time when we first met. “Well you had to pee and you can’t control that,” I said in a flat tone.
“What’s wrong? I said I was sorry,” he asked me.
“It’s nothing,” I told him. I laid on the couch and faced its back. I closed my eyes.
Few minutes later, I heard his voice. “You asleep?” I heard him say. I didn’t answer. I pretend to be asleep. Then I heard his soft footsteps getting closer and the next thing I knew, a blanket was on top of me. “If you thought I was going to apologize about that time, I’m not,” I heard him say. ‘What an ass. What’s his problem?’ “I really hate faith, though I shouldn’t blame it on you, should I?” he added. ‘Did something happened that made him hate faith?’ Still, why does he have to hate me? “You know, I really don’t know why I hate you,” he grabbed my hand, “maybe it’s because you’re the first girl that I ever….” He stopped himself and let go of my hand. I heard him leave the room. I sat up. ‘What was that about?’
~Jaejoong’s POV~

FUCK FUCK FUCK. What on earth was I thinking?! My heart couldn’t stop beating fast. “Aish!” I was outside the patio drinking a bottle of beer. Scenes of what just happened played in my head. I blushed when the scene of her with her bathrobe opened paused in my head. ‘Her body wasn’t that bad…’ I shook my head. Argh~ What am I thinking? Just then, I heard the sliding door opened. I turned around. It was her.
“Hey,” she said, clutching onto her robe.
I looked away, “What are you doing here?” I asked her in a stern voice.
“Couldn’t sleep,”
I stopped drinking my beer and look at her. “Did you…did you hear what I said…?” I managed to ask her.
“Hear what?” she looked confuse. ‘Phew, thank god’ “You said something?”
“No, it’s nothing,” I assured her.
She nodded. She looked at my bottle of beer. “Can I?” she asked, still looking at my beer.
I shrugged and handed to her. Anyways I couldn’t finish it. She drank the few remaining beer and made a sour face. “Ah~”
I chuckled.
She looked at me. “What’s so funny?” I just shook my head, smiling.
“You should smile more often. You look really handsome when you do,” she said out of nowhere.
I looked at her, confuse why she’s all of a sudden complementing me. I sighed. “You should scrunch you face like the one you just did a few seconds ago. That way everyone will be afraid of you…AH!” she slapped my shoulder. “I’m kidding. Though if you did, you’ll really scare everyone...” she slapped my shoulder again. “Alright, alright. Sheesh!” I paused. “You should put on more dresses. You look really good in them,’ I mumbled.
Her head pop up, smiling. “What? What did you just say? I couldn’t quite hear it,” she said smiling, getting closer to me.
I quickly turn around. “I don’t repeat things. It’s your fault for being deaf,” I started heading for the door but she blocked it.
She smiled. “C’mon, say it again. You know you want to,” she sang, getting closer to my face.
I grabbed her but she ended up hugging my waist, because she lost her balance. I hold onto her. She quickly got off from my grasp.
“Ah-hem,” she faked cough, straightening her nightgown, which she looked really good in it. [her robe was open by the way]
I looked the other way. “Well I’m off to bed. Lock the door when you’re done,’ and with that, I left her standing out side the cool night.

Last edited by rhon_rhon on 6/12/2009, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty chapter 5

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:56 pm

~Faith’s POV~

After half an hour, I went inside and up to Jaejoong’s room. I paused before sitting down on the couch. I turned around and went to the side of Jaejoong’s bed. He looked so peaceful when he’s asleep…and even more handsome. I smiled. I touched his soft face gently, trying not to wake him up. Without even noticing, I was getting closer and closer to his face, until I landed on his bed. I looked down at his hand around my waist. I tried to get up, but he wont budge. He was too strong.
“Stay…” I heard him say.
My heart stomped. Will not literally but it felt like it. I managed to face him. He was still asleep. “Jaejoong-shi, are you asleep?” I whispered to him. No answer. I touched his face once again. “You’re really something to look at…” I whispered to him. He holds me tighter. I felt my cheeks turning red. “Jaejoong-shi, I can’t breath,” I lied, but he still wouldn’t let go. I sighed. “I guess I’ll just have to wait till you loosen your grip…..”

~No One’s POV~

“Are those two still asleep?” Mr. Kim asked his wife, spreading butter on his toast. All of his girls either went off to work or went back home.
“Most likely. I didn’t hear anything this morning,” Mrs. Kim told her husband.
“Let’s go check. I want Faith to eat breakfast with us before she leaves,” Mr. Kim stood up from his chair, heading up the stairs.
“I’ll go with you,” he heard his wife say.
Mr. Kim knocked on the door 3 times and still there was no answer. They quit knocking and decided to go inside. They gasp. What they saw was Faith, wrapped in Jae’s arms. Her head was resting on his right hand, while his left hand was clutching her waist tightly. Faith’s head was just about under his chin. Both Faith’s hands were clutched on his bare chest. They were sound asleep. Mr. Kim looked at his wife, who nodded. They both took out their cell phone and started taking a bunch of pictures.
All of the flashing noises started awakening the two sleeping “couples.” Both opened their eyes slowly and what they saw shocked them. They both screamed and Mr. And Mrs. Kim covered their ears.
“Can you please stop with the screaming?!” Mrs. Kim hushed/ yell at them. They did. Both were now sitting up, clutching the comforter above their chest.
“What on earth are you doing on my bed?!” Jaejoong asked, pointing at her.
“What are you yelling at me for?” Faith whined. “You’re the one that grabbed me while I was just trying to set up the alarm,” Faith lied. “I was just waiting till you loosen up your grip, but apparently, I got tired and fell asleep waiting!” That shut him up.
“If you two are done, breakfast’s ready,” Mrs. Kim told them, leaving the room. Mr Kim closed the door, smiling. He was proud of himself because of the pictures he took.
Faith and Jaejoong on the other hand, glared at one another. They both looked at the bathroom. They got off the bed and raced to the bathroom. It was a tie. Both of them were trying to push one another outside the bathroom.
“Get out, I got here first!” Jaejoong told her, pushing her out.
“No way! I got here first!” Faith managed to get back inside and started to push him out. Once he was out, she quickly shut and locked the door. “Ah hah, ah hah, hah!” Faith pointing at the closed door, singing. She did her business and stepped out. When she saw Jaejoong glaring at her, she sticks out her tongued. Jaejoong went inside. While he was inside, Faith tried to dress as fast as he could before he can get out but unfortunately, Jaejoong stepped out of the bathroom while Faith was pulling the gown off her head after putting a pair of jeans on, which was given by one of his sister from last night. Jaejoong paused at his tracks and quickly closed the bathroom door, before she noticed him there. It was a good thing that she didn’t see him, or else she’d thrown another object or hit him again. Behind the closed door, Jaejoong was having trouble breathing steadily, while on the outside, after pulling the gown off, Faith stared at the door because she thought she heard the door opened and closed, but unfortunately, it was close. She shrugged and went downstairs.
She smiled when she saw the happy faces of Mr. And Mrs. Kim. She happily sat down and one of the maids brought out a plate for her. She thanked her and started eating. While Mr. Kim was asking her questions, Mrs. Kim noticed that her son was taking a long time. She called out for him. “Jaejoong, honey, get your butt down here and eat with us!” Just then footsteps were heard and Jaejoong came to the kitchen, with a pair of jeans, black shoes, and plaid polo shirt. Faith gulped her pancake. He looked super sexy. She started coughing and she grabbed for her orange juice, but Jaejoong grabbed it away from her and started drinking. Faith looked at him weirdly before yelling out, “Yah!” and food spill out her mouth. She apologized to Mr. And Mrs Kim and Jaejoong smirked unhappily. The spilled food went all over his face. He frowned at Faith, who just stuck out her tongue. “That’s what you get!” and started to ran away from him. Jae chased after her. Faith was screaming happily and Jaejoong was actually smiling, chasing after her.
Faith and Jaejoong were running outside, until Faith stopped, holding out her hand and breathing heavily. “Stop!” she managed to tell him, but Jaejoong smirked and the next thing she knew, she was on the ground. Jaejoong tackled her and started tickling her. Faith was laughing nonstop. “Sto….” But Jaejoong kept on tickling her.
“Son, let her breath,” his father advised him later on and he did. He was on top of her. Both of his legs were spread out above and over her stomach. He looked down at her and she looked up at him. The sun made his face lovelier than before. Without noticing, Jaejoong started to bend down slowly and Faith just laid, there, frozen, starring at him as he gets nearer her face.
Once Jae was 2cm away from her lips,he smirked and Faith gulped. “Got cha,” he finally told her, laughing.
Faith frowned and pushed him away from her. He lost his balanced and fell on the soft, green grass. She got up, dust the grass off her jeans, and stomp back to the kitchen. Mr. Kim just smiled and went inside after her. What they don’t know though was that after they left, Jaejoong was asking himself why on earth de he move closer and closer to her, trying to kiss her? He didn’t know why. He got up slowly and went to the kitchen. When he got inside, his mother told him that Faith was upstairs in his room, packing. He nodded and ate his breakfast. After he was done, he went up to his room and found Faith looking at his toddler pictures, smiling. Out of nowhere, he took out his cell phone and took a picture of her. He quickly put it away and faked coughed.
Faith turned around quickly, looking guilty. “I…I…I was just looking at your baby pictures.” She stammered. “They’re really cute,” she added.
“I’ve always been cute,” he bragged, Faith frowned, disgusted by his answer. She couldn’t believe how full he is of himself! Then Jaejoong grab her bag and started leaving the room. “C’mon I’ll drop you off,” he told her before leaving the room. Faith followed behind. His parents were waiting by the door with sad faces. She hugged and thanked them both.
“Jaejoong, you better bring her back soon,” his father told him. Jaejoong just nodded and closed the door. He opened the car door for her and gave her, her bag of clothes. He closed the door and went to the side of his car and drove off. Faith looked at the house one last time and sighed.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 6

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:57 pm

~Jaejoong’s POV~
“So where am I dropping you off?” I asked her. I didn’t hear any answer. I looked at her, starring out the window. She sighed. My eyes wondered down her lips. They were wet, soft, and tender. I gulped, and looked back at the highway. I repeated the question again.
“Huh? Did you say something?” I looked at her and she looked at me with confused, yet sad eyes.
“Yeah. I asked where I should drop you off,” I told her.
“Oh, my apartment. I need to do some things before going to the restaurant,” she informed me. “Go 6 blocks, past the restaurant, and turn right. Then I’ll tell you when to stop.”
I nodded and did as I was told. The rest of the ride was quiet. I couldn’t stand it any longer and I have to break it off. “Should I give you cash or put it on your checking account? I asked her,” I looked at her once again, starring out the window, not answering me. ‘What’s wrong with her? Did I do something wrong? Why is she quiet and ignoring me all of a sudden?’ “Hey,” I told her. She looked. “Check or cash?” she took a moment before she realized what I was saying.
“Account,” she took out a piece of paper and pen and wrote something down. She gave it to me. “Here’s the number of my account,” I took it from her. I heard her sigh, making me look at her once again, but I looked away because I needed to look at the highway. “Stop,” I heard her say and I did. Before taking off my seatbelt to get off the car and open the door for her, “Thanks for the ride. I appreciate it,” she gave me a soft smile and opened the door. She waved before closing the door and going inside the apartment. I waited till she was safely inside and got on the elevator.

~Faith’s POV~

I went up to our apartment and opened the door. It still looked the same. One table under a rug, a small kitchen, and 3 other doors; my room, Wooyoung’s room, and a bathroom. I went to my room. Some of the boxes on the sides were still not unpacked and a sleeping bag, which I sleep in it, was laid right in the middle of the room. It was small, but I didn’t mind. I barely spend my time here. During the weekdays, after working at the restaurant, I go to the club, where I work as a bar tender. You see, we’re really in need of money. Wooyoung can’t handle two jobs because of school, but at least he’s working when he can. I’m glad he’s continuing with his school, unlike me. I’ll feel really pointless if he doesn’t because I’ll be just looking at myself, a drop out. I changed into my own jeans and a shirt because I didn’t want Jaejoong’s sister’s, Irene’s, clothes to get stained. I went out and grab the letters that was on the table. I took a sit and looked over them. They were the usual things; brochures, bills, coupons, bills, etc. I sighed. I opened one of the bill letters. It was the apartment fees. The fee was getting higher and higher every time we didn’t pay the rent. We were already 5months late and it gets 20% higher every month and it’s getting ridiculous. Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it.
My faced dropped. I knew it was going to be her. “Listen young lady, pay the rent or get out!”
“Ajumma, please don’t kick us out. Give us one more month, please? Please?” I insisted on begging her, holding her hand.
She got her hand off my grasp. “That’s what you said last time and the time before that and…”
“Ajumma, please. I swear I’ll pay the rent by the end of the month. If not, you can call the police. Ajumma please. There still isn’t enough and I’m just waiting till I get my check….” I half lied. “Please,” I kept on telling her, trying to get a hold of her hand.
She took one big sigh and glared at me. “LAST TIME! If you don’t pay the rent by the end of the moth, I would seriously kick you and your lil’ brother out!” and with that, she stormed off.
I closed the door and began weeping. How can I possible have enough by the end of the month? The money from Jaejoong is all for Wooyoung’s college fund. Even with the check that I’ll be getting from the bar and Yunho won’t be enough. “Umma~ Why did you leave? Why did you take everything that was rightfully ours? I HATE YOU!” there, I finally said it. The words I’ve wanted to say ever since she abandoned us. Just then my phone rang. I wiped away the tears and took a deep breath. “Yoboseyo?”
It was Jaejoong again. “Listen, I’m putting 100 thousand dollars in you account right now. My mother just sent me a list of events that she wanted for me and you to attend and they’re all very important.”
100 thousand US dollars…Is he freaking serious?!!! “Yah! Don’t waste your money on such worthless thing! Just tell her we broke up!” I told him, even though I really wanted the money. But I can’t take it all. I have to earn it myself.
“Too late, I already put the money in your account and there’s no way I’m going back there to take it all back,” ‘what a lazy butt….’
“Then I’ll just get it and give it all back to you in cash,” I told him, even though deep down, I didn’t want to.
“Just be ready at 5. The party starts at 7, but I’m pretty sure we need to go shopping again,” before I could say anything, he hanged up. That guy! Argh! I got out of the apartment and headed for the restaurant.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

When I was driving, after a few minutes I dropped off Faith, I grabbed my cell phone and press the number of the recent call that was made by her. “Yoboseyo?” she answered.
“Listen, I’m putting 100 thousand dollars in you account right now. My mother just sent me a list of events that she wanted for me and you to attend and they’re all very important,” words were spilling out of my mouth out of nowhere. I was totally lying. My mother didn’t send me anything that says she wants Faith and I to attend parties or dinners together. I didn’t know why they were spilling.
“Yah! Don’t waste your money on such worthless thing! Just tell her we broke up!” she screamed to the phone. ‘Worthless thing? Faith, you’re not…’
“Too late, I already put the money in your account and there’s no way I’m going back there to take it all back,” I lied to her. But I had a great feeling that she was going to have a greater comeback.
“Then I’ll just get it and give it all back to you in cash,” I was right.
“Just be ready at 5. The party starts at 7, but I’m pretty sure we need to go shopping again,” I hanged up on her before she could argue. Just the thought of us shopping for that black dress made me smiled. I went to the bank’s TM and put in 100 thousand. I’m still disappointed that she agreed to be with me for the money. If we were together, will she like me only for the money? I wonder….Would my love life be fail once again? Wait…what on earth am I saying?! I have no intention on liking Faith! She’s not my type!!! But why do I all of a sudden have the urge to lie to her that I still need her just so I can spend more time with her? Am I…falling in love? I shook my head. “Impossible!” I kept on driving. Just when I reached my house [it’s a Saturday btw] I looked at my found. I looked at my last call and saved it. I renamed it. Worthless Thing. I erased it. Waitress. I erased it. Poor Girl. I erased it. Then finally, My Faith? A smile formed on my face.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 7

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:58 pm

~Faith’s POV~
“So, how was the sleep over last night?” Yunho asked me while I was getting the receipt for the customer at table 7.
“One word. Nightmare,” I told him and went to table 7 to give the receipt and their piece of chocolate, a small thank you from Yunho.
“Aww c’mon. At least tell me what happened….” He whined.
I ignored him and looked at my watch. “It’s 4: 40 already. Where on earth is Wooyoung?” I asked in no one’s particular, ignoring his request.
“Well, if you wont tell me anything, might as well just call Jaejoong,” I heard him say before going inside his office.
I shrugged. I bet he was going to say the same thing. I took out my phone and speed dialed Wooyoung’s number. “Yoboseyo?” he answered.
“Where are you? Get your butt over here and work!” I told him, but apparently he didn’t listen to me because I heard him say, “Yah! Let go off me. I’m on the phone” “Oppa~ please? Let’s go…” it was a girl’s voice and it sounded so familiar too. “Wooyoung!” I yelled at him and the customers all looked at me weirdly. I smiled shyly and bowed, apologizing to them. I was about to go outside when I saw them coming in. Wooyoung and… Kimberly? She was Yunho’s little sister who has a big crush on Wooyoung, but she’s been trying to hide it because she thinks Yunho wouldn’t let her date my brother. I know he would, but she doesn’t know that us three are closer than she thinks we are. Wooyoung seemed annoyed by her trying to get a hold of his hand and whining “Oppa” all the time.
Just then Yunho opened his door. “Oh! I knew it was you! C’mere and give Oppa a hug!” Yunho got ready for the hug, but before he said it, Kimberly quickly let go of Wooyoung’s hand and she stopped whining. She gave Yunho a big bear hug, while I grabbed Wooyoung by the ear and led him to the kitchen.
“AH~AH~ AH!” I let go of his ear.
“Nuna!” he rubbed his ear.
“Where on earth have you been? You should’ve been here an hour and half ago!” I yelled at him.
“I’m sorry! Blame it all on her!” he pointed to Kimberly, who was happily talking to Yunho.
“Why her? Her school is 2 hours from yours. How can she possibly go to your school when her class ends exactly 4pm?!” I reminded him.
“I don’t know! I was just outside waiting for the bus when she came out of nowhere and started tugging my arm and hugging me!” he whined, still rubbing his ear, which turned quite bright red. I guess I pinched him too hard…
I sighed. “Next time, call me when this happens again so I can tell Yunho about it. She probably skipped her last 3 classes just to see you.”
“Why on earth would she do that? Isn’t she the kind of girl that likes and cares about school?”
God, tell me why on earth I have such a dumb brother? “Go study girls!” I left him there in the kitchen, looking clueless.
I joined Yunho and Kimberly who seemed to have just received Yunho’s lecture to not skip classes once again. “But oppa, this was just my first time and I only skipped double chemistry and math…” she whined.
“Araso, araso. I’ll let you off this time and not tell Umma about it, but don’t count on me to do it again next time, araso?” Kimberly nodded and skipped happily inside the kitchen, probably to see Wooyoung.
“You know why she skipped school right?” I asked once she was out of sight. He nodded and went inside his office and I followed him. “Oppa, Wooyoung is still clueless about her love for him and Kimberly is being too much. Why don’t we help the two? I’ll talk to Kim and you talk to Wooyoung?”
“Good idea,” he told me. Looking at some paper work.
“Oppa.”
“Hmm?”
“I need to leave work early again today. I have to help Mr. Bossy,” I informed him.
Before answering, he stared at me weirdly. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it. He nodded and shoo me out.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I parked in front of Yunho’s restaurant and went in. As usual all the girls looked up from what they’re doing and looked at me. I smirked and headed for Yunho’s office, but as I turned the hallway, cups of coffee spilled on my GUESS business suit and Prada shoes. I heard her gasp as the beverage spilled all over me. I was about to yell at her when I noticed who she was. It was Faith.
“Omo, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she kept on apologizing, while I kept quiet. She went away and came back with a cloth and a paper towels. She started wiping the coffee from my shoes.
“Yah, I told her,” but once again she started apologizing nonstop.
Just then I saw Yunho with a worried face. “What happened?” and when he realized what happened, he looked relieved.
Finally Faith looked up and saw me. She got up and glared at me. “Why are you glaring? Shouldn’t I be the one angry?” I told her. Though I am half angry.
“If I’ve known it was, I wouldn’t have bent down to wipe those shoes of yours,” and with that she stormed off.
“Yah! Where are you going? We have some business to do!!!” I was about to yell more but Yunho cut me off with his faked cough.
“You’re making a scene again, Hyung,” I looked around. Everyone was starring. Yunho lead me to his office and I took off the suit and untied my tie.
“So how was work?” he asked me.
“Don’t ask,” was what I told him.
“How was last night?”
“Nightmare.”
“Do you hate each other that much?”
“Yes.”
“Did your parents like her?”
“Yes.”
“Did you two kiss?”
“Yes.” I heard him laugh. “Wait! No! Of course we didn’t,” I lied.
“Uh-huh. It sure doesn’t sound like it,” Yunho laid back in his chair and looked at me, smirking.
“So what happened?” he asked, still smirking.
“Nothing happened,” I told him.
“So why did you two kiss?”
“Like I told you, we did not.”
“Why did you two kiss?” he repeated.
“She fell on top of me,” ‘Arg! Why must I always be this way? He asked me questions that have the same answers at first and when it’s a different one I answer to a wrong question. He always gets me!!!
Yunho started laughing his laugh off. “So..tell me..how did it happened?” he asked in between his laughs.
I rolled my eyes and was about to turn and get away from me when the door flung opened in my face. It hit my forehead. “God dam it! First my clothes and now my head?! What’s wrong with you?!!” I yelled at her.
“You! That’s my answer! Something’s wrong with me because of YOU!” she poked my chest with her index finger nonstop and I pushed down her hand, making her stop. I looked at her. She changed. “You changed,” I asked her out of nowhere.
“Well duh. Don’t we have to go somewhere?” she rolled her eyes, said bye to Yunho, and stormed out of the office.
I looked at Yunho before leaving and what I saw made me throw a rolled up paper ball at him. He was making kissy faces, which I particularly didn’t half mind. I caught up to her and got a hold of her hand.
“Nuna, where are you going?” a boy with an annoyed face, which Kimberly, Yunho’s little sister, was holding, asked her. Kimberly saw me, and happily smiled and waved at me. I waved back. Been awhile since I last saw her. Are they going out?
“Out, can’t you tell?” Hmm, is he her brother? They look nothing a like. Just then the boy looked down at our hand. I was grabbing her elbow. Faith noticed it too and elbowed me, making me let go.
“I don’t know if I’ll be home tonight. I’ll just call you,” she told him and went outside, where I followed and led her to the car.
Once we were inside, “Your brother?” I asked her. She nodded. “You two have no resemblance in what so ever,” I told her.
“Looks, yes. Personality, no. We have some similarities,” she told me. I just nodded and kept my eyes on the road. In the corner of my eye, I saw her kept looking at and away from me. “What are you looking at?” I asked her and got a glimpse of her face before turning my eyes on the road. “Do I look…” I was about to joke but she beat me to it.
“Does it hurt?” she asked me with a worried face. I was confused. Then she touched her forehead.
“Oh! Yes, but it’ll wear of…” just then a cold ice pack touched my forehead. She holds onto the ice pack while I was driving. We didn’t say anything until we reached the mall.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 8

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:58 pm

~Jaejoong’s POV~
I didn’t want her to let go of the ice pack. I wanted to stay just the way we were, but we reached the mall and she got out. I heaved a sigh, disappointed and got out of the car. I looked at her face and she smiled slowly. I smiled back, making her chuckle. I grab her hand and I intertwined our fingers. I heard her gasp and gulped. I took a peek at her face and she was blushing. I just looked down, smiling at myself and at our hands. I lead her to one of the stores that sell clothes for both men and women.
“Oh Mr. Kim, what happened to your suit? That coffee stain will ruin everything!” Mr. Yoon, the owner of the store, asked. He looked at our hands and then to me, and Faith, who bowed shyly at him and continued starring at the floor. Why is it that she’s always shy around others and not me? When she’s with me, she either slaps, spills, curse, or throw things at me! This girl is unbelievable and I’m falling for her! There I said it. I’m falling for Faith Choi!!!! “So what’s the special occasion today?” Mr. Yoon interrupted my thoughts.
“Bussiness Party,” Faith answered flatly while at the same time, I answered, “A date.” Once I said that, she looked up, looking up at me, surprise yet, angry.
“We are?!”
“Yup,” I smiled at her but she just huffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest.
“Come this way. I just have something very special for the lady” he grabbed Faith’s elbow and gave her to a lady, whom he nodded to and then “and for you Sir,” he added, leading me to go to the man. She went with the lady while I went with Mr. Yoon and the man.
I was done within just 10 minutes but Faith was taking forever! I paced back in forth, looking at my watch nonstop and the cashier and Mr. Yoon was starring at me. “Where is she?!” I was already growing impatient that I was getting so mad. I glared at the lady who took her. “Tell me, did she ran away?!” I yelled at her.
“Please Mr. Kim, please do…”
“Quit screaming!” I heard Faith’s voice, but I didn’t see her.
“YA! Where are you? Will you come out already?!”
“Didn’t I just tell you to quit screaming and to be polite when talking to others? And NO! I don’t I wont come out!” while she was talking, I followed her voice and just after her last sentence, I turn the corner and found her, back against the wall, looking up. She saw me and pulled down her dress and covered her chest. She was wearing a red off-shoulder mini dress with black bead necklace, one thick black bracelet on one hand and a skinny one on the other, and black high-heeled close toe shoes to go with the outfit. [http://shankws.blogspot.com/ scroll down and you’ll see her dress] She gulped when she saw me and covered her face. Me, I was just amaze at how hot her figure looks. I thought she had some fat, but I was wrong. She had muscles and her body was as sexy as Lee Hyori’s. “Stop starring, you’re making me feel…feel so naked…” she finally let out, sill covering her face.
I chuckled and took her hand. We went up to the cashier and paid. While we were walking, people, both guys and girls stared at us, while Faith was too busy tugging down her dress. “See, you’re looking so hot right now that all these guys are looking at you,” I softly whispered to her hear and I think she shivered a little once I was done. That made her stop tugging down her dress and looked around. Sure enough, everyone was watching us. The guys gawked at her even the ones with a girlfriend, but the girls were ok with it too because while their boyfriend was looking at Faith, they were looking at me. I glared at the guys though and that made them look away, grabbing their girlfriend away to wherever they were going.
We reached my car. I opened the door for her and she went in. I closed it and went inside the car on the driver’s side. She continued tugging down her dress again and saying something under her breath. I sighed and took off my jacket and covered her lap with it. She looked up. “It’s fine. Just cover yourself up with that since you’re still not use to wearing short dresses,” I told her, pointing to the jacket.
“Thank you,” I heard her say. “Are we really going on a date?” she added.
I looked at her and smiled. “Yup.”
“But why?” she asked, looking confuse.
“Because I want to,” I said them slowly. There was a long pause. “We’re going to an Italian restaurant,” I interrupted the silence.
“Really?” she finally beamed, clapping her hands like a little kid. “I always wanted to go to one,” she smiled happily.
We reached the restaurant. I got out and opened the door for her. I gave the keys to one of the guys that park and get the car for you. When we went inside, we were seated right away because I made a reservation and they already know me. I couldn’t stop starring at Faith, who was happily observing the place. She looked at me and smiled really big. “Thank you,” she said, making me blush. We ordered our food and we started talking about our family and it lasted for the entire dinner.
Once we were done, we went out and got into the car with our Italian ice cream to go. I was about to put my ice cream on the cup holder, but she extended her hand out. “Here, give it to me. I’ll feed you while you drive. If I don’t, the ice cream will melt,” she told me.
I gulped. “What about yours?” I asked her.
“All done, see?” she showed me her container. So I gave her mine and while I was driving, she was feeding me the ice cream. But as she feeds me, I couldn’t help but look at her legs, which were cross over the other, every time I turn my head around so that she can feed me. She didn’t want the jacket anymore when I tried giving it before we were getting in the car, so it wasn’t my fault that I can’t stop starring at her legs...
I didn’t want this night to end, but I just asked the question. “So should I drop you to your apartment?”
“Yes please,” she told me as she put the empty container of my ice cream on the cup holder. I nodded and kept on driving, but in the corner of my eyes, I try to look at her once in awhile. While I was too focus looking at the driveway, I felt her hand on my hand, which was on top of the steering wheel. I looked at her. She fell asleep. I smiled. I’ll have to take a picture of her once we reach her apartment.
When I was finally in front of her driveway, I unbutton my seatbelt, took out my phone, and took a picture of her. Without noticing it, I was getting closer and closer to her face, my lips inches away from her. She opened her eyes and she was shocked that I was so close to her face. I gulped and said, “Uh, I was just trying to unbutton your seatbelt for you.” I explained and lied to her. I undid her seatbelt, and relaxed in my own seat. She looked out the window, realizing that she was home.
“I feel asleep?” she asked and I just nodded. I got off the car and opened the car door for her. She got out. “Thank you and I’m sorry that I feel as…” I reached out for her hand, grab her waist, and kissed her deeply. After a minute, I let go off the kiss and quickly went into my car, driving off, and left her, probably speechless. But I didn’t regret it. I was really happy that I did it.

~Faith’s POV~

“Thank you and I’m sorry that I feel as…” I was saying, but I felt his hand grab my wrist, then my waist, and the next think I knew, his lips landed on mine. My eyes were wide open, while his was tightly closed. He then broke the kiss and drove off, leaving me speechless. I touched my lips.
Then out of nowhere, I heard Wooyoung’s voice. “Wo hooooo! Yeah! Nuna!” I looked up. Wooyoung was looking down from the deck, waving a towel that he probably used for his wet hair. I frowned. I went inside the apartment and went up the elevator and into our room. When I opened the door, Wooyoung whistled, staring up and down at me. “Nuna, you’re looking fiiiiiiine,” he commented me.
I rolled my eyes while I was taking off the shoes, and went to my room to change into my work clothes. When I opened the door, Wooyoung was ready to ask me questions. “So are you two official boyfriend and girlfriend?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“Oh, C’mon. I saw that kiss.”
“You must be dreaming,” I lied.
“Don’t lie Nuna, I saw it with my own two eyes and I even took a picture of it. See?” he showed me his phone and sure enough, there was a picture of Jaejoong kissing me. I glared at him and tried to get the phone away from him so that I can delete but he was too quick for my actions and put it inside his pockets.
“DELETE. Now!” I yelled at him. But he just stuck out his tongue and went to his room, where I heard him lock the door. I sighed. I’ll get him when I get back. “I’m off to work!” I yelled.
“Araso!” I heard him answer and I went out to the cool night and took the bus to go to the bar. During the bus ride, I thought about the date. Jaejoong was such a gentleman. Opening the car door every time it was time to get out and to get in. Not only that, he gave me his jacket to cover my lap on the ride to the restaurant. I also thought about dinner and thinking about how his smiles made my stomach feel nauseous and nervous. He looked really good too in his outfit.
“Hi Faith!” Nina greeted me when I was finally at the bar, putting on my apron.
“Hi Nina,” I smiled at her.
“How was your day?”
I thought for a moment. “It was good.”
“Really? What did you do besides working at that Hoty’s restaurant?” she asked, meaning Yunho.
“Oh, I went um…out to eat.”
“Ooo~ Do you mean a date?”
The word date, made me blush. I went to the sink and started washing the dishes, ignoring her question. But as I was washing the blender, I saw Jaejoong step inside the bar/club. I gasp and drop the blender in the sink. Nina turned around. “You ok?” she asked me.
“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine,” I lied, still looking at Jaejoong walking inside with Yunho, Junsu, and two other guys that I’ve never seen. Crap! Yunho’s here too! I am so dead if he ever sees me! I bit my lip. He doesn’t know that I work at night too and it’s at a Bar/Club! God, kill me now. I shut my eyes and ran to the EMPLOYER’s ONLY room. Nina looked at what I was looking and followed me.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapetr 9

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 8:59 pm

~Faith’s POV~

‘Crud! What am I going to do?! AHH~~’ I’m panicking right now in the employer’s room and Nina just walked in.
“What’s wrong Faith?” she asked, putting her hand on my back. “You alright?”
I nodded but then I slowly shook my head. “Can you do me a fav…”
“What are you two doing here?! Get out there and work! There’s a lot of people eat the bar and Bum and Jin needs your help!” Our manager yelled at us.
“Araso, we’ll be out in a sec,” Nina told him and with that, he left. Then she turn her attention back to me. “I don’t if I’ll be a big help, but alright.” She told me.
“Can you…AH! Never mind! I have to work…but…Hrmm…” I bent down. Then I looked back at her worried face. “Never mind. Let’s just get out there and help the boys out,” she nodded and we both went out. As soon as we were behind the bar, I was trying to look for the guys, but they were nowhere to be seen. I looked up where the private rooms are, but the windows were dark and tinted, so I can’t even see if they’re there. I continued working, still panicking inside.
~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Yoboseyo?” I answered my phone once I drove away from Faith’s house.
“Hyung,” the voice answered.
“Yoochun-ah!” I said happily. “You’re back!”
“Yup, since yesterday and so is our little…er…his not little anymore. Changmin’s here too,” he finally told me.
“Are you serious?! Wow, we haven’t seen him since 7th grade!”
“I know. That’s why I’m calling you so that we can all go out. I already called Junsu and Yunho. We decided to go to a Sky’s Bar & Club,” he told me.
“I’ll be there,” I told him and hanged up. Though I didn’t feel like hanging out tonight, after what just happened, I really wanted to see Yoochun and Changmin. I drove to the bar and found the guys waiting for me at the parking lot. We did our handshakes and hugged one another. “Long time no see Yoo…HOLLY CRUD! Changmin! You’re a freaking giant!” I told him, looking him up and down.
He chuckled. “Yeah. It was all the milk. And Nice seeing you too Hyung,” he hugged me. we all went inside the club together and once we entered, I thought I saw Faith’s back running somewhere, but I just shook my head and turn my attention back to the guys. Besides, she wouldn’t work at such a place like this…
“C’mon, I the room’s set for us,’ Yoochun patted my back and led us all upstairs to a room, facing the dance floor. Once we were inside, we ordered our food and drinks. Good thing our waiter was a guy and not a girl, or else we’ll be so annoyed. Though Yoochun wouldn’t mine. “So, tell us, what did Changmin and I miss?” he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together in front of him.
“Well, you two should come and eat at my restaurant…” Yunho was saying but Yoochun cut him off.
“Oh, yeah. How’s it going so far?” he asked him
“Awesome. It’s a big hit already!” he happily announced.
“And you two should meet Ri-In, but,” he looked at Yoochun deeply before saying, “if you touch her, I won’t be talking to guys for a very long time,” he warned them.
“What~” Yoochun whined. “Then it’ll be so weird when you introduce us. We can’t even shake our hands?”
“That’s ok. But I won’t let you hug her.”
Yoochun pouted, but understood why he’s being like this. Being so protected of his girl, I mean. Then he looked at Yunho. “How are you and Desne?” he asked him. He met Desne before leaving for the states, where he’s studying for being a Psychiatrist, and before the restaurant was done.
“Really good. She’s coming to help work at the restaurant tomorrow because she doesn’t have any classes. So why don’t you two come tomorrow?” he asked them. “Actually, why don’t everyone come tomorrow?” he added then turn his head to Junsu, “Invite Ri-In too.”
“Araso. But I think she has class tomorrow…” Junsu told Yunho.
“Who’s Desne? She your girl, Hyung?” Changmin, who left us during the middle fo 7th grade asked.
“Yup. We didn’t officially became a couple till last year.” He told him.
“How’d Yoochun meet her then? He left two years ago.”
“Oh I met her. These two were fighting like a cat and a dog,” Yoochun answered for Yunho, who just leaned back in the couch, putting his hands behind his head, smirking.
“Ah~”
“How about you Changmin? You can’t fool us by saying you don’t have anyone right now. With that height and looks of yours, I’m pretty sure all the girls in Australia were drooling and asking you out…” Yunho asked him.
Changmin blushed and we all widened our eyes. Junsu, who was sitting next to him, smacked his back. “Nice! Who is she? Tell us about her!”
“Um…well…uh…How should I put this?” he scratched his head. “We actually came here to get married…” he said softly, looking down.
“BWOH?!” we all gasp in unison.
Yunho grabbed his left hand and sure enough there was a ring on his ring finger. “Dang! Look at that ring!”
“Yeah, we both picked my engagement ring after I proposed to her last year…”
“When’s the wedding? Are we invited?” I asked him.
“No, Hyung, you guys are not,” he told us sarcastically. “Of course you guys are. All four of you, along with 3 of , my friends from Australia are all going to be my guys! The wedding is not til 5 more months, but we need to prepare.”
“Who’s your best man?” I asked him. “Taecyeon?”
“Yup,” he nodded. Taec’s his cousin and besfriend. Even though we’re all bestfriends in this room, him and Taec are much more closer than we are.
“We’re so happy for you, Changmin-ah!” Yoochun stood up and gave him a hug and a pat in the back. We all did the same thing.
“Thanks,” he thanked us. He looked at Yoochun, “How about you, hyung? Got anyone special in the states?”
“Psh! How can he not?” Junsu poked his head.
“Yah! I’m a Psychiatrist for god’s sake!” he shouted and playfully smacked Junsu’s shoulders.
“So? Doesn’t mean you can’t flirt with your patients, who are probably mostly women…” Junsu laughed and he got another punched from Yoochun.
“For your information, there’s nothing going on between my patients and I. There are only a few that try to get me, but I refuse them all.”
“Yeah right!” we all said in unison, laughing.
“All right, all right. Calm down guys. I admit I still flirt, but heck, it doesn’t mean we’re together. Me, flirting, is just a way to help them open up to me,” he explained to us all. “I don’t have anyone right now, but that’s ok. I’ll just wait until the right one shows up…” he said while looking at the dance floor, “and holy crud, she’s hot!” he pointed to a girl. We all look out the window.
“Which one?”
“Over there, working at the bar with the two guys and a girl washing the dishes,” he pointed to a girl with medium layered hair, dressed in a white and black skirt uniform and was happily serving drinks to the customers.
“I nodded. She is good looking, why don’t you come down and get her?” I smacked his back before sitting down because our orders just came. I was happy too because they didn’t ask if I have anyone.
The rest of them all sat, while Yoochun still stared at the window and smiled to himself. He turned to us and we all knew that look. We hollered and he left the room. Changmin poured himself some whine, before getting up and looking at the dance floor.
“Now, let’s get some of our workers and have them perform on stage!” we heard the DJ yell out loud. Everyone screamed and began clapping and hollering.
I guess the light shone on one of the workers, because out of nowhere, Changmin blurted out, “Wow, she’s pretty as well,” he said before taking a sip form his wine.
“Who?” Junsu asked him, drinking his beer and eating a calamari.
“The girl that was washing the dishes when Yoochun pointed to his girl.”
Both Yunho and I got up from our seats and had a look. “OH!” we both said in unison, pointing to the girl standing on the stage…
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 10

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 9:01 pm

~Faith’s POV~
I was washing the dishes when the DJ announced, “Now, let’s get some of the workers and have them perform here! Who’d be our today’s entertainer?” The DJ was asking, while the light was shining on each of the workers until it stopped on top of me. I gulped. ‘Good thing they’re not here anymore…’ I told myself and I then turned around slowly from the sink and shyly smiled. I washed my hand and dried them up before walking up the stage. I grabbed for the mike and smiled. “Um…hi everyone, my name is Faith Choi,” I introduced myself in English, because there are always foreigners in this club. “Um, just to let you know, I’m not really a good singer, so please pardon me if I sound really bad…” I bowed and Stick With You by the Pussycat Dolls started playing. The lyrics showed up at the screen, which was on top of the middle of the dance floor, and I started singing g the song once the into was over;
“I don't wanna go another day So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind Seems like everybody's breaking up Throwing their love away I know I got a good thing right here That's why I say (Hey) Nobody's going to love me better Imma stick with you Forever Nobody's going to take me higher Imma stick with you You know how to appreciate me Imma stick with you My baby Nobody ever made me feel this way Imma stick with you I don't wanna go another day So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind See the way we ride In our private lives Ain't nobody getting in between I want you to know that you're the only one for me And I say Nobody's going to love me better Imma stick with you Forever Nobody's going to take me higher Imma stick with you You know how to appreciate me Imma stick with you My baby Nobody ever made me feel this way Imma stick with you And now Ain't nothing else I can need And now I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me I got you We'll be making love endlessly I'm with you Baby, you're with me So don't you worry about People hanging around They ain't bringing us down I know you and you know me And that's all that counts So don't you worry about People hanging around They ain't bringing us down I know you and you know me And that's why I say………”

Once the song hit the middle part, I started getting into it that I started dancing and walking around the stage. I was having fun.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I was amaze at how well she was performing the song. I didn’t know she could sing that good since she warned the audience about her voice. I looked at Yunho. He looked disappointed and mad. I wonder what’s eating him?
“Let’s get out of this room,” Yunho said out of nowhere.
Once we got out of the room, we heard the audience applaud for Faith. We heard the DJ complementing her and asking anyone in the audience who wanted to perform. As we were walking down the stairs, we heard Yoochun calling out and raising his hands in the air. The spotlight went to him and the DJ told him to come up. We stopped walking. We all know what he was going to do next.

Once he got the microphone, he started speaking, “Hello everyone, My name is Micky and we’ll be singing a song just for you lovely ladies out there. That’s right WE. Come on up you guys!” he pointed to us, motioning us to come and join up in the stage. We all shook our head. It had been so long since we last sang together. “Please welcome, Hero, U-know, Xiah, and Max!” the light spotted us and the audience began clapping. People were pushing us towards the stage. Yoochun sat down on the piano, smiling happily while we were glaring at him.

[Watch Tonight MV or listen to the song while reading this]

He started playing the piano and talking to the audience, “How are you doing out there?
This song makes you fall in love again. And makes you happy, with love..” Changmin began to hum a long and Junsu hit his big note, followed by Changmin’s. “Baby right now, right here.” Junsu hum along while Yoochun said those words then Yunho started singing the first stanza. “Nah eui soneul jabahyo nahreul gadeug ahngosuh gaseum gipee gidaeuh dool eui cheh ohnee seumyuh deulgeh.” Max followed him and we all sang the chorus; “Stolen my soul Stolen my heart Nae ahneh geudaegah nuhmoonah numchyuh (eereun ahchim haesal eui ddah ddeuhameejyo jamdeun geudae eui poom ahnehsuh)Soomeul swil soojocha ubneungulyo naerin bireul mateun sheechuhrum (Oh yeah) Daejee wee eh bboorin sahrang chuhrum tonight. The audience began to cheer louder.

“Now I know why those people are saying 'Love is blind' I believe my heart belongs to you I love you more than, I do” Yochun said dramatically. We continued singing the whole song. I was closing my eyes for most of the part, trying to feel the song. When I opened my eyes, Faith was looking right at me. we continued starring at one another until it was my turn to sing, “Soomeul swil soojocha ubneungulyo naerin bireul mateun~~~Oh Yeah Hey…” I closed my eyes again and looked up at Faith again while humming to the song. “I know, our love is miracle
Geudaen nae ahneh gotongeul nahgo Ahpeumdeuleun jumjum hwanheereul mandeuljyo My love can be~~~” I kept looking at her as I sang those words.

Stolen my soul (oh yeah)
Stolen my heart
Nae ahneh geudaegah nuhmoonah numchyuh
(eereun achim haesaleun naegeh ohneungul jamdeun geudae eui poom anesuh)
Soomeul swil soojocha ubneungulyo naerin bireul mateun sheechuhrum (Oh yeah)
Daejee wee eh bboorin sahrang chuhrum tonight

Oh yeah (oh yeah)
My baby (my baby)
My...

Stolen my soul
Stolen my heart
Nae ahneh geudaegah nuhmoonah numchyuh
Soomeul swil soojocha ubneungulyo naerin bireul mateun sheechuhrum
Daejee wee eh bboorin sahrang chuhrum tonight

As the song started to end, all I kept looking at was Faith, who was trying to look away, but couldn’t because she keeps looking back right at me. The audience cheered and we got off the stage and started walking to the bar, where Faith started working, cutting cocktail fruits. Her friend that Yoochun wanted to be aquinted with nudge her and she looked up. She gulped and nod at us.
Yoochun went ahead of us and went straight to the girl, who was handing out drinks to the customers. Yoochun leaned against the bar, smiling at her. “So how was the persormance?” he asked her.

The girl ignored him and continued working. “It was good. You guys can really sing,”she smiled at him and continued working.

Yoochun looked dissapionted. He opened his mouth again, “Am I scarrying you? Because I am, just say so. Because scarrying girls is the last thing I want to do,” he said his famous line to her.

She smiled at him and said, “No not at all. I’m just busy.”
Yoochun looked content and asked her for a drink. He motioned us to come and sit with him and we did. I looked at Yunho, walking slowly and glarring at Faith who was pouring a drink in a cup. I saw her gulped. I can tell she can sense Yunho’s vibe right behind her back. We all sat in a chair and ordered our drinks.

“What about our room?” Changmin asked no one in particular.

“Don’t worry, we’ll go back up there,” Junsu told him.

Then all of a sudded a bunch of girls started to crowd us, squeling and grabbing our hands.

“Why don’t you, handsome boys join us? We have a room,” one girl in a mini tube top dress hugged Yoochun’s arm, asked us.

“You guys were really good. Sing us a song?” a girl hugged Yunho in the back, while another began touching Junsu’s thigh. No girl was coming near me because I was giving them scary looks, which I’m good at. I can tell they wanted to get near me and touch me, but they were scared to.

“Aish! Stop touching me!” Junsu screamed at the girl, while Changmin slowly took off the girl’s hand off his shoulder.

Yunho untied the girl’s hands around his waist and said, “Sorry girls, but we’re taken.”

The girls all pouted. “But you guys can cheat on them..” one girl whined. I shook my head and turn my attention back to Faith who was watching the scene.

“Sorry, no can do.” Yoochun told them.

“Leave us alone will you?!” Junsu yelled at them and some girls started to leave, feeling dissapionted, while others were still sticking around.

“Come on, just for one night?”

“Aish! Yah! Get out of our sight!” Junsu screamed at them.

“Junsu-ah, don’t talk to girls like that,” Yoochun told him, but Junsu shook his head and sat back down at his chair, giving up trying get the girls away from us.

“You girls should leave,” Yoochun said slowly. “Because this guy’s going to get married,” pointing at Changmin, “and this guy’s engage,” he pointed to Junsu, who’s back was against them, cursing under his breat, “while that guy has a really mean girlfriend that can kill you,” he pointed to Yunho kept untieing the girl’s arms around his waist.

“Yah! Yoochun! Don’t you dare talk about her like that!” Yunho yelled at him.

Yoochun ignored him, “So you girl’s better get going before she’ll kill you all,” that done it. all the girls left. Yunho glared at him. “It worked,” he shrugged his shoulders and Yunho looked at Faith, who went back to work.

“Faith-ah,” she stopped washing the dishes. “upstairs, NOW.”

She turned around and looked at Yunho. She gulped. “Oppa, I can explain…” but before she can finish her sentence, Yunho grabbed her hands and started leading her upstairs to our room.

“And where do you think you’re going?” a man stood infront of Yunho, stopping his tracks.

“This girl is quiting,” Yunho told the guy and walked up to the stairs, while Faith was yelling at him.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 11

Post by rhon_rhon 6/12/2009, 9:01 pm

~Faith’s POV~

“Let GO of ME!” I screamed at Yunho, who was really holding my wrist really tight.
He shut the door behind him and when he turned around, he gave me the meanest look I’ve never seen before. He folder his hands across his chest and stared at me. “Explain.”

“About what?” I tried to act innocently.

“You know what. Why on earth are you working at a club?!” he unfolded his hands, pointing out the window, where the dance floor was.

“What’s wrong with that? I’m old enough. Besides, I just want to…” I couldn’t finish.

“What’s wrong?! For goodness sake Faith! You’re a girl! Any of the guys out there will try to jump on you! And look at that uniform of yours!” he pointed up and down at it. “A mini skirt and you dance around on stage with that? Are you insane?” I stayed quiet. “And what’s with the unpaid bills from Mrs. Joo’s? She called me because she had enough of you asking her for extensions. You missed 3-4 payments?! What is it that you’re not telling me, Faith? What happened?” Again, I didn’t say anything. Tears were already flowing down my face. I clenched my fists as tight as I could. I couldn’t possibly tell him. “So? Are you going to tell me what’s going on or not?”

“You’re not the boss of me…” I managed to say.
“Bwoh…?”

“You’re always treating me like I’m some kid, but I’m not. I have enough of you bossing me around. I can manage on my own!” I screamed at him.

“Oh? You can? Then why did Mrs. Joo asked me to pay your bills? Who found your apartment? Who helped you find a job? Who helped you finished highschool? Who helped put Wooyoung in a good college? Who…”

I slapped him. “I get it! you helped me a lot, but you don’t have to rub it in my face! Besides, who told you you have to pay Mrs. Joo? By this week I would have enough! So take back whatever you paid her!” I brushed pass by him and walked out of the door as fast as I could. The other guys stood still in front of the door and I managed to get passed them, still crying. I ran back to the employers’ only room, trying to wipe all of the tears away, but they just keep on coming. As soon as I calmed down a bit, I went to my boss’s office.

“Sir…?”

He was filling out a paper. “You haven’t left?”

“No, Sir. I was just here to…”

He handed out a paper that he was just writing on. I looked at it and looked up, tears filling my eyes up again. It was my check, “You’re done. I have many that are on the list that need a job, so get out.”

“But…”
He pointed to the door and I left. Once I was out, I cried my hardest. I walked up to the locker room, got all my stuff and headed for the door. I headed for the park, but I didn’t get near. Instead I stopped walking and dropped to the ground, crying. I felt someone’s hand on my back and I knew it was him……

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Hyung, what happened?” Junsu asked Yunho as he, Changmin, and I were went inside the room, while Yoochun was still outside flirting wit the girl, named Nina.

“It’s nothing important.”

“Nothing important?! She just went out, crying and you say it’s nothing?!” I yelled at him. Changmin and Junsu stayed quiet, looking at us arguing.

“What’s your problem? You don’t like her anyways.”
I didn’t answer; instead I left the room and ran after her. But when I got out, I couldn’t find her anywhere. My eyes wandered around until I looked at the door, where Faith just ran out with a bag, crying her hearts out. I ran after her, but it was hard passing through a thick crowd of people. Once I was out, I couldn’t find her anywhere. I continued searching for her. I turned right, then left, but she was nowhere to be found. I randomly turned around the streets, until I saw a girl crouching on the ground, crying. People were looking at her, as they pass by. I took a deep breath, relief that she was safe from harm. I went up to her and touched her back. The next thing I knew, she hugged my waist. Tears were rolling down her cheeks nonstop.

“Hey, it’s ok. I’m here,” I tried calming her. But she continued crying. “Let’s go to the park, shall we?” I helped her get up, but she fell as soon as she stood up on both feet. I crouched down, “C’mon get on me. I’ll carry you,” she did as she was told. We headed for the park. She buried her face, behind my neck, still crying. Once we reached the park, I headed for the nearest bench. I placed her down gently and still she was crying. “I’’ll go get something to drink,” I told her, but as soon as I turned my back around, she grab the back of my shirt.

I turned around. “Please don’t leave me…” she whimpered. I sighed and sat down next to her. I didn’t know what to do. This is my first time that I’m in a situation like this. I want to help, but I don’t know how. I put my arms around her, shushing her, which she slowly did. I hummed her a song and when I couldn’t hear her sniff anymore, I started talking. “I’m not great at words, but I promised that I’ll always be here for you. I know you still haven’t tell me how you feel about me, but I just want you to know that I really, really do love you. Faith, saranghe,” I whispered the last two words. I looked down and found her asleep. I frowned, but then smiled. “Next time,” I slowly got up, holding her head with my hand. Then I carried her bridal style and went straight to the club’s parking lot where my car was. I asked one of the girls that was just going in to opened the passenger door, and they did. I thanked them. I carefully put Faith, who was fast asleep. I out on her slip belt then went to the other side of the car.
I drove to my house.

“Faith!” my mom screamed, but I shushed her. “What happened to her?” she whispered.

“She’s just tired mom,” I told her as she closes the door behind me.

“Tired? Look at her face. It looks like she’s been crying for how many hours?!”

My dad entered the conversation, “What’s going on?” then he saw Faith. “God damn it Jaejoong. What did you do to her?”

“Why do you always blame me?” then to my mom, “Can I take her to my room now?” my mom nodded and patted my back. She followed me to my room. I gently placed Faith in the bed after my mom undid the bed.

“Go in the bathroom and change, you’re drenched in tears. While you do that, I’ll change Faith into a night gown.”
I nodded and headed for the bathroom. When I got out, my mom was tucking Faith in bed. She looked at me and smiled. “She’s all yours. Here’s a drenched towel and bowl of warm water. Wipe her face.” I nodded and sat on my bed, where she laid peacefully. I slowly wiped her beautiful face with the damped towel and wiped her with it. the towel went down to her lower neck and lower. I gulped. I stopped before I could get any further down. I shook my head and put the towel in the bowl and took it out again and just wiped her faced with it. I touched her forehead with my other hand. “Good, she’s not sick.”
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 12

Post by rhon_rho 6/14/2009, 1:37 pm

~Faith’s POV~

My eyes opened and saw a big white ceiling. My eyes wandered around. ‘I know this room…’ I turned around and there he was…His beautiful, soft, pale face was starring back at me, with his eyes close. I didn’t bother screaming this time. Instead my hand went straight for his face, touching it softly. My hand caresses his hair to his cheek and then to his lips. I gulped. ‘Should I?’ I stood up on my left elbow, while my right hand still touched his face. I bent my face slowly towards his lips, but then his eye opened. I quickly let go of his face and faced the other way, with the blanket over my head.
“Ya! Pervert. I know you’re awake,” he was tugging on the blanket. Then he took it off from me.
I stood up quickly, with my arms folded in front of my chest. “Pervert? Look who’s talking,” I grabbed the blanket away from him and covered myself up with it. My eyes wandered down to his boxers, the only thing he was wearing. I looked under the blanket to see what I was wearing. A really short, peach nightgown dress. I gulped and brought the blanket up too my chin.
“What is your problem?” he tried grabbing the comforter, but I took it out of his grasp. “Give me some blanket, will you? It’s only 6 in the morning. Because of you I have to stay up late.”
“What’s my problem? You…” I pointed at him. “You…you took my virginity, didn’t you?”
Still sitting up, his eyes opened up. He was finally wide-awake. “Bwoh? Do you really think I’m that low? Besides, you don’t have anything to offer,” he looked me up and down.
“Bwoh?” he grabbed the blanket and went back to lay down on the soft bed. “Yah! Does that mean you saw everything when you changed me into this gown?”
“Mhrmm,” he murmured.
“WHAT?!” I punched his bicep.
“Ah! What was that for?” he rubbed his bicep.
“You…you…you saw everything? How could you? I was waiting until I get married…” he started chuckling. “What’s so funny?”
“You wanted to wait until you get married to show off your body to a man?” he pointed at me, laughing out loud now. I hit him in the head with my pillow. “Ah. Stop hitting…” he took the pillow away from my grasp.
Tears of embarrassment came strolling down my cheeks. “You…you! How could you…?”
“Aish! Calm down. Mom changed you, while I was changing in the bathroom. Now go back to bed. I have work today and I need more sleep.” He put the blanket over his naked body, which I didn’t mind. I really wanted to touch those muscles of his, but he’ll freak out. I took a deep breath and layed back down. But I couldn’t go back to sleep. “Jaejoong-shi?”
“Hrm?”
“Am I really worthless?”
No answer.
“Jaejoong-shi, are you asleep?”
“No.”
“No what? No I’m not worthless or no you’re not asleep?”
“Both.”
“Really? Then why did you call me worthless?”
He sat up. I looked up his beautiful face, where the sun was shining. “Honestly, it’s how I express my jealousy to you middle and lower class people.”
I sat up. “What do you mean?”
“You have free lives and can do anything you want.”
“Uh-huh and you can’t? You can buy the most expensive clothing and you tell me that you can’t…”
“That’s not what I meant. I mean that you get to choose how you live your lives, marry someone you like, choose your own job, and mostly everything. You don’t have to follow your family’s footsteps…”
I never thought that rich people can feel this way; jealous of those that are lower than them. “Jaejoong-shi, I think your parents just want you to have a best life that many others can’t have. They want you to follow their footsteps so that you won’t make the biggest mistake in your life. I don’t know much about your family, but I know that they really love you and that your parents love one another….”
“Ok. Whatever,” he layed back down and faced the other side.

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“You know,” I heard her say. “You’re lucky to have such good parents that love each other for who they are. I remember my dad and mom will always yell and scream at one another every single day. They were about to file a divorce but my grandparents wouldn’t allow it till they have a boy to inherit the business. Their marriage was an arrange one,” I sat up and look at her, hugging her knees. My heart aches every time I see her cry. “My dad was the only one that really loved me and Wooyoung. All my mother cared about was money. We weren’t rich, we were just in the middle, but my mom wanted to be rich and marry a rich man. That’s why she wanted to file for divorce,” she continued.
I placed my hand on her back. “My mom right now isn’t my real mother, but I do love her. It’s my father whom I’m having trouble talking to. Every time I bring up business, he would always shut me down. Not only that, it feels likes he’s giving me everything right now because he wants me to inherit the business, which I do not want. I tried telling him that I don’t want to work for him anymore, but my mouth couldn’t say the words.”
“I’m pretty sure that if you tell him, he’ll understand. Not right away, but he will. Your dad’s a nice guy and I can tell that he’ll take your words in his heart,” ‘God, why does she have to be caring?’ I looked at her. She was smiling and her eyes glitters as the sun shines on her face. Then she looked at her knees. “Jaejoong-shi.”
“Hmm?”
“Remember when you kissed me?” I can feel my cheeks suddenly turning bright red. “Well, um…”

rhon_rho

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 13

Post by rhon_rhon 6/17/2009, 12:22 am

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Well, um…you should stop.” My heart stopped pumping when I heard the word stop. I looked at her, but her face and entire front body was starring at the window. “I’m not fit for you. I’m not the kind of girl who has time to love a man back. I have nothing to offer Jaejoong-shi. I’m sorry, but I can’t love you back…” before I reached for her hand, she stood up and went out of my room.
I tightened my grip on the comforter and looked at the closed door.

~Faith’s POV~

Once I was out of Jaejoong’s room, tears started to fall down my cheeks. I can’t possibly tell him that I’m madly in love with him. I really don’t have anything to offer him.
“Mam?” I looked up. It was a maid. “Here are your clothes from last night. I was going to put in Sir’s room, but since your awake, here you go.” she handed me my clothes. I took it and thanked her.
“Wait,” the maid turned around. “Where’s the bathroom?”
“It’s the first door on the right, right after you walked down the stairs.” I thanked her and she left. I went downstairs and changed into my skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I headed for the door, but someone called my name. I turned around. “Mrs. Kim…”
“How can you possible go without breakfast? Come in the kitchen and eat. Jaejoong will take you home on his way to work.”
“No it’s alright. I’m not hun..” my stomach growled. ‘Great. How can you possible make a noise at a time like this? How am I going to face Jaejoong now?’
“Uh-huh. Come and eat,” she smiled and grab my wrist, leading me to the dining room, where Mr. Kim was already sitted, drinking his coffee. “Come and sit in one of these chairs.” I did as I was told. “Is Jaejoong still asleep?” she asked me.
“If he is, he better get his butt down here. He has work and there’s an important meeting today.” Mr. Kim opened the newspaper and started reading it.
“Oh, he’s up. He’s getting ready.” I told them, even though I don’t exactly know what his doing. “Mr. Kim?”
“Hmm?”
“May I please have the Work section?”
He finally closed the newspaper and looked at me. “Now what can you possibly need from the Work section?”
“Well, I loss both of my jobs last night. So now I have to find a new job…”
“Oh honey, is that why you were crying last night?”
“Uhm…well not really,” I looked down at my plate.
“Do you need a job, Faith?” Mr. Kim asked me. “I’m sure that there’s a job for you where Jaejoong works. Besides, Jaejoong needs an assistant.”
“Assistant…?”
“You know, give coffee, make phone calls, etc. It’s an easy job. Besides, I’m sure he’ll like it because you’re there…”
“Will not.” Jaejoong came strolling in the dining area, looking mad. ‘What’s his problem?’ “She can’t do anything right anyways,” he angrily bit on his toast.
I glared at him. “Exactly what is your problem?”
“You. That’s what.”
“Jaejoong, honey, what happened? Faith?” Mrs. Kim looked at me.
“Now Jae, Faith needs a job and we’ll give her one. She can be your assistant. Besides, she’s your girlfriend. You two are in a fight right now, but that’s still no reason to treat her like that…”
“Mr. Kim, it’s alright. I can find other jobs…”
“She’s not my girlfriend anymore. We broke up.” I looked up at him. He stared back with no emotions. I gulped on my orange juice.
Silence filled the room. Mrs. Kim looked back and forth at Jaejoong and I. Mr. Kim just layed back on his chair, drinking his coffee. I stood up, “Well, I should be going. Mr. And Mrs. Kim, thank you for having me and feeding me breakfast,” I bowed to both of them. I looked at Jaejoong. I slightly bowed to him and I headed for the door outside, but before I could get out of the dining room, Mr. Kim sticked out his hand, holding the Work section of the newspaper.
“Here, take it. You’ll need it.”
I bowed to him again. “Thank you so much,” then I went outside and started walking down the long driveway of the Kim’s residence.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 14

Post by rhon_rhon 6/17/2009, 12:23 am

~Jaejoong’s POV~

Once Faith was gone, the table fell silent. I stood up, “I’m off.”
“Don’t forget the meeting,” my father reminded me.
“I know dad.” And with that, I went straight for my car.
The gates opened and as I was driving I saw Faith, walking along the sides of the gates, looking at the house. I stopped driving and parked on the other side. I continued watching her. “I’m sorry Faith, this is the only way I can try to get you off my mind. Although I’m trying, I know that it’ll be impossible to get you off my mind…” I took a deep breath and drove off, watching her from the side mirrors. But as I turned a corner, it look like she was crying as she finally looked straight….

~Faith’s POV~

As I was walking outside, along the Kim’s gates, I stared at their house, thinking of Jaejoong. Jaejoong, I’m sorry. Because of me, you became like this. I guess its good too because now you’re back to your old self…huh? I took a deep breath. Everything I do and say, it’s all my fault. This is why I really don’t like to get close with people. I just make things worst. Just then my phone rang. I really have to get rid of this phone so that I can save more money. “Yoboseyo?”
“Faith!” it was Nina. “I don’t know how, but the guy from last night got my number! He’s scaring the hell out of me. And are you ok?” she added.
“I’m fine. I’m just looking around to find a place to work…”
“Faith I’m sorry. I tried talking to the boss, but he shut me down. I’m sorry I couldn’t help…”
“It’s alright. Thank you for trying, even though I didn’t ask you.”
“No problem. What are friends for?”
Friends? Is that what we are? I guess in her mind we are… “Yeah~ so what about the guy from last night?”
“He got my number and he asked me if he wants me to go to this restaurant with him today. I told him no because I got class, but he told me that he’s going to the restaurant not till 7pm tonight. Should I just go to make him stop? But then again, Faith, I don’t even know him…”
I chuckled. “Calm down, Nina. You two seemed really into each other last night. So just go with him. He probably got your number from the guys. Besides, you’re a real hottie. How can he resist?”
“No I’m not. If I go, will you come with me?”
“I don’t know…”
“Please…?”
“Oh, alright. Since you tried talking to the boss.”
“Yay! Thank you so much! I gotta go, the bell rang. Love yah!” she hanged up.
I hanged up too. As I was walking, I opened the newspaper, circling the jobs that I’ll be checking out today. After I was done circling, I looked at where I was and looked at the newspaper. A restaurant was near and they’re hiring. I went inside and asked for the manager. They lead me to a room. I sat down on a chair and waited for the manager or boss. Just then the door opened and a beautiful woman came in.
“Hello.” I stood up and bowed to her. “You must be Faith. I’m Ahn Chohee.”
“Yes, and please to meet you, mam.”
“Please have a seat.” I did. “So you worked at La Bergerie for at least 2 years? The famous French restaurant?” I nodded. “So what happened? Did you get fired?”
“No, I actually quit because I couldn’t stand this particular person...”
“You know, in this restaurant, no actually, in every restaurant, you need to be friendly towards everyone, specially your co workers.”
“I know. But I promise you that I’ll do my best and get along with everyone. Please let me have the job…” I begged her.
She smiled. “You can start today,” she handed me a folder. “There’s a locker number in that folder and in the locker, you’ll fine a uniform. Go on, show me what you can do.”
My face beamed. “Thank you so much.” I stood up and bowed to her at least 5 times before going to the locker room. I changed into my new uniform. Now that I have a day job, I need to fine a night one.
I opened the door, and Ms. Ahn was waiting outside. “You’ll be working from 7am to 10pm for all of the weekdays. But if you want, you can work during the weekends…”
“I would like that, Ms. Ahn.”
“Alright then. You’ll be working 7am-10pm everyday and you’ll be serving tables 2, 5, 9, 10, 13, 17, and 19. Every waiters/waitresses is assign 7 tables depending on the days they’re available. These are the tables you’re assigned today. There’s a checklist just before you enter the locker rooms. Here’s a number to reach me, just in case you can’t make a day,” she gave me a work card and I put it on my wallet. Then she led me to the kitchen, introducing me to all of the cooks and most of the waiters and waitresses. After that, she told me that I should go home at six today since it was just my first day and she made me start working right away. It was a good thing because I promised Nina that I’ll go with her to the restaurant.
It was my break time, and I phoned Wooyoung, but he didn’t pick up. Of course, he’s in class right now. I sighed. Just then a plate of food was right in front of my face. It was Taecyeon, one of the chef’s in the restaurant and also the youngest. But he’s actually just a student, wanting to become a master chef. “Here eat it. I made it myself. I can’t stand it when people don’t it their meals. You have to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday,” he pulled up the chair across from me and sat down. He placed a different plate in front of him and started eating. When he saw me not eating, “Go one eat. It’s good. Besides, we only have 10 minutes left before we get back to work.”
“Aren’t you going to get in trouble for this? You used the restaurant’s ingredients to make this meal….”
“Oh, Ms. Ahn is fine with it, as long as I give her some.”
I shrugged and started eating. My eyes widen. “It’s good. Really good.”
“Really? Thanks! I’ll cook for you if you buy me drinks everyday.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. As long as I’m here and not at the culinary school, of course.”
“Deal. What days do you work?”
“Every Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday at 7am-8pm.”
“That won’t be a problem. I’ll be working here everyday.”
“Everyday? Don’t you have classes to attend? You’re still a student right?”
“I am, but I’m not at school at the moment.”
“Ah, I see. Well, lets eat.”
We did and we both went back to work.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 15

Post by rhon_rhon 6/17/2009, 12:23 am

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Hyung, do you think she’ll come?” Yoochun was asking me, worried about his date. Everyone, Yoochun, Junsu, Ri In, Changmin, Yesul (Changmin’s fiancé), Yunho, and Desne were all gathered up in a big long table in Yunho’s restaurant in the second floor. Other customers were scattered everywhere; downstairs and up.
“Just clam down. It’s a 50/50 Yoochun. You probably scared her by having her number without he permission, therefore, she might not come,” Desne told him.
“Wow, thanks for making me panic more,” Yoochun told her sarcastically. Desne just smiled and sticked out her tongue.
“Is Faith Unnie coming?” Ri-In asked in no one in particular, looking at everyone’s faces. No one answered her. Just then Wooyoung came up with our drinks. “Oh, Wooyoung, where’s Faith Unnie?”
“Honestly, I don’t know. I tried calling her, but her phone’s off,” he told her as he placed our drinks down. Then her turned to Yunho, “Hyung, did she come to work at all today?”
Yunho looked down, “No, not at all.”
I saw Wooyoung studying him hard before he looked up at me. “How about you…um…Hyung, have you seen her? Besides aren’t you two together?” when he said that, everyone looked up at me, including Yunho, who knew that we were just acting it out for my parents. “You two are going out right? You two even kissed and…MPH!”
I covered his big mouth with my hand and we both went downstairs. “Did you really have to say that?” I hissed at him. “You know, we…”
Just then I saw Yoochun’s girl, Nina tugging on Faith’s arm. “C’mon. You promised you’d come with me. Faith, please?” she begged her. Faith kept on trying to get away from her grasp, but she looked up and saw me, with my arms around Wooyoung’s neck.
“Noona…”

~Faith’s POV~

I went to Nina’s place to meet her so that we can go to the restaurant together. But as she opened the door she frowned at what I was wearing. “You’re not wearing that are you?” she pointed to my skinny jeans and a t-shirt.
“Well I came here straight from work.”
“You found a place to work already? Wow that was really fast. I envy you Faith. Come in and we’ll go up to my room. You can borrow an outfit.”
“What? No it’s ok. We’re just meeting him anyway, aren’t we?”
“No, we’re eating together too, silly. Come on,” she pushed up the stairs and into her room. She opened her closet and pulled out a white empire sundress. “Here, you can wear and have this. I ordered this online, but the chest part is too small, so I can’t wear it. Besides, it’ll match your white flats that you’re wearing now. It’s a good thing too, because I don’t think any of my shoes will fit you. They’re too big.”
“Thank you,” I started changing and put on the dress. It was comfortable and it really did match my flats.
“You look so cute in it!” Nina squealed. “Now the hair. Let’s put it in a half pony tail and wave it a bit, shall we?” I shrugged and just let her fix my hair. “All done! How do you like it?”
I looked at the mirror and sure enough, she fixed my hair really good. “It’s great. Thanks.”
“Uh-huh,” she offered me her hand and I looked at it. “Shall we get going?” I nodded and we both went out.
As we were walking, I noticed that we were headed to La Bergerie, Yunho’s restaurant. My heart began to thump faster. “Uh…um…Nina, exactly what restaurant are we dining in?”
“It’s La something. Yoochun says it’s a French restaurant that his friend owns. C’mon. We’re almost there.” Indeed we were. I began to turn around, but Nina hold on to my hand tight. “You can’t back off now, c’mon. You said you’ll come with me,” she started whining. “Besides I heard that this restaurant is really good and famous. Please. Come try it with me….”
“But Nina, I can’t go in there…” we were getting closer and closer to the door.
“Why not,” she was really stronger than I am and she opened the door with one hand while the other was grabbing onto my wrist. She tried to pushed me inside.
“Because I just can’t…” I told her as she finally pushed me inside. I tried to untie her grasp on my wrist.
“C’mon. You promised you’d come with me. Faith, please?”
“But I…” I looked up and saw Jaejoong and Wooyoung. Jaejoong’s arm was hugging Wooyoung’s neck.
“Noona,” Wooyoung called out to me.
“Wooyoung,” I stood up straight and bowed to Jaejoong, trying not to look into his eyes.
“Nina!” a man called out to her from the second floor. “You’re here! Come on up!” he motioned her to go and Nina pushed me up the stairs, brushing pass Jaejoong. Wooyoung followed us up the stairs.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 16

Post by rhon_rhon 6/17/2009, 12:24 am

~Faith’s POV~
“Unnie!” I heard Ri-In’s cheerful voice call out my name as soon as Nina and I reached the 2nd floor with Wooyoung right behind us. Ri-in stood up and ran to me. “Unnie! You’re here!” she started hugging me real tight.
“Mine if you losen up a bit, can’t really breath, Ri-in…” I told her.
“Oh, sorry,” she apologized. “Come sit next to me. Oppa’s sitting on the other side of me. Then have Jaejoong Oppa sit right next to you. Speaking of Jaejoong Oppa, where is he and since when were you two together?” she asked me, tugging me down to sit on the chair right next to her.
“Yeah, you never told me this, Faith…” Junsu began saying.
But a handsome tall man stick out his hand and said, “Hi, I’m Choik Changmin. It’s nice to know that Hyung’s finally going with another girl again.” then he turns to a beautiful woman. “This is my fiancé, Yesul.”
I stood up and shook both of their hands. Then Yoochun and Nina came walking towards us. Yoochun introduced himself to me and introduced everyone to Nina. She shook all of their hands. I searched the room for Yunho, but he was nowhere to be seen. But then Desne came strolling up the stairs with Yunho right behind her. I quickly look away and stared down at my plate.
I heard the chair next to me screech and I look at who it was. Jaejoong. He didn’t bother looking at me. He grabs the salad and put some on his plate. He then looked at me. “Do you want some?”
I nodded, “Thanks.”
After he was done, he started eating his salad. I looked at Yunho, who was sitting right across from me. Every time I don’t look at him, I can feel him starring at me. Then I heard Desne call out Wooyoung’s name. “Wooyoung. Come and join us,” she told him as he came back with the refilled drinks.
“Nah, it’s alright. I have to work,” he told her.
“I’m sure that Yunho will let you off. And besides, isn’t it weird serving your sister?”
Wooyoung looked at me. “It’s fine. She serves me anyways. Besides, I need to earn some money. But thanks for the invitation, Nuna. I gotta go, bye.” He left the room.
Before the main cuisine came, I stood up. “Sorry,” everyone looked up at me, except Yunho and Jaejoong, “but I have to go. I have work.” I lied. I put the napkin down. I bowed and started walking towards the stairs. But as I was walking down the stairs, I felt someone intertwined their fingers with mine. I knew who it was, but I still looked up. “Jaejoong-shi.”
“C’mon I’ll drive you,” he offered.
“No it’s alright. I can manage,” I put on a fake smile.
“You have no choice,” and with that we went out and into the parking lot. He opened the door for me and waited until I get in. I watch him go on the driver’s side. “Put on your seatbelt. It’s going to be a fast ride,” he warned me.
I looked at him, curious why he said that. I slowly pulled my seatbelt. “You really don’t have to drop me off. Besides you should be hanging out with your friends and….” I couldn’t finish my sentence because the next thing I knew, the people and buildings outside the window became a blur. Jaejoong was driving like a maniac. I covered my eyes with both of my hands. “Slow down!” I started panicking. “We’re going to crash!!!!”
“I know you lied about going to work, Faith. So we’re going to a place where we’re far from everyone that we know.” I heard him say, making me take my hands away form my eyes. I saw him entering the expressway. He finally slowed down a bit. The ride was quiet after he said that.
It’s been and hour and Jaejoong hasn’t said anything or got off the expressway. I looked at the signs; Pusan, Taegu, and Chejudo. After 10 minutes, Jaejoong finally got off the expressway and we ended up near a lake with a lot of boats. Jaejoong drove up to one of the boats. We were on it. “The boat’s going to take us to Chejudo.” My eyes widened.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 17

Post by rhon_rhon 6/17/2009, 12:25 am

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Please open the door…” I heard her say. I turned to look at her. She was all scrunch up, hugging her knees.
“No. I’m not letting you out. What? You’re gonna swim back…”
“Open the damp door if you don’t want me to puke in your beautiful car!!!” she yelled at me.
I did. She ran as fast as she could towards the edge of the boat and sure enough, she needed to puke. I looked away. I couldn’t stand seeing all those gooey things coming out of her mouth. I went to the car and got my water bottle and a pack of gum. I sat down next to her and waited till she was done. “Sorry, did the car ride get to you?”
“No it’s the boat. I never been in a boat and I’m not use to it…*PUKE*” I looked away once again. I handed her the water. She rinsed her mouth and I gave her a piece of gum. She took it. “Thanks.” I put my jacket around her bare shoulders. She looked up at me.
“Take it. It’s chilly out and you’re just wearing a spaghetti strap dress.”
She looked away, “Thanks.”
“Hm hmm,” I made her face me, “So how are you feeling? Still a bit sea-sick?”
“I’m ok. Just a bit light headed, but there’s nothing to puke out now but water,” she joked. “I did only had that salad and a strawberry lemonade,” she reminded me and smiled. God, how I miss that beautiful smile of hers. “What? Is there something on my face?”
I didn’t notice I was starring at her. “Nothing, it’s nothing.” Then I mumble, “You’re just too beautiful to look at…”
“Eh? I didn’t hear you Jaejoong-shi. Can you repeat that again?” she asked me.
“What?” I tried acting all innocently. “I didn’t say anything.”
“Oh, ok. Well, um…MPH!” I kissed her. She tried pushing me away, but I was too strong for her. I didn’t care is she just puked a few minutes ago. And besides, the gum and the water took out the bitter flavor of her puke. I noticed her loosen up and I put one hand around her waist while the other was around her small neck. I felt her hands hold onto my shoulders. We kissed until we need to come up for air. We stayed really close for a long time: forehead-to-forehead and nose-to-nose, until I said “Saranghe, Faith. All I can think about is you. I tried to forget about you by getting mad at you, but I just can’t continue acting like that. I love you too much. Faith, at work today, I couldn’t concentrate at all. Faith I…” I felt her index finger touched my lips.
She let go and looked down, “Jaejoong-shi, I really don’t think I’ll make a good girlfriend. I’m never really free plus I don’t know how or what a girlfriend should act and do. Jaejoong-shi I just can’t…”
“Faith, I don’t care if you never have time with me, as long as you are mine and I know that you’ll always be by my side.” I placed my forehead against hers, “Please, stay by my side,” I begged her.
She looked into my eyes and I lean to kiss her lips again, but the next thing I knew, my foot was hurting. “Ah~ what on earth was that for?” I hopped on one foot, wincing in pain, while she just stood there, smirking. “You stepped on my foot and you’re smirking? Ah~”
“Tell me what exactly are we doing in Chejudo. What’s the point of all this, huh?”
“I don’t know. I just needed to get out.” She frowned at me. “What? I don’t know ok? It was the first thing that came up on my mind when I put you inside the car,” I tried explaining it to her, but she frowned even more. The boat finally stopped. I paid the man and Faith and I went inside the car. “Since we’re here, might as well explore this island. This is my first time and yours as well right?” she nodded. “So, shall we?” she shrugged and I drove away from the dock. We stopped in front of a small food stand since Faith’s stomach was growling.
“Stop laughing. I’m hungry. I did puke all that salad out…” she whined.
“Mention the word puke again, and I might as well puke too,” I warned her.
“Good, that means I won’t be the only one that embarrassed myself today,” she stuck out her tongue and I just shook my head, smiling to myself what a heartless, dorky girlfriend I have. She is my girlfriend right? I didn’t really ask her out, but I think she knows…right? “Jaejoong-shi,” she waved her hand in front of my face. “Which one would you like?” she pointed to a lot of food that I’ve never seen before.
I lean to whisper to her ear, “I don’t know any of these dishes,” I confessed to her.
Her eyes widened. “You don’t?” she gasps. “Well, I’ll order for you as long as you pay, araso? Besides you did bring me here, so you pay.”
“Fine fine.” I saw her point to a lot of food and the lady prepared them while we sat in a small table with small chairs. The food came in and we thanked the lady. I started eating the soup and Faith was dipping a swiggly thing that was on a stick in a sauce. “What’s that?” I pointed to the stick, curious what it was.
“Uh, I don’t think you wanna know.”
“Try me.”
“Chicken intestine.” I coughed on the soup inside my mouth and I drank my water. “I told you didn’t wanna know.”
“How can you eat such a thing?”
“Well I eat anything that comes out as food and besides, it’s good. Specially if you dip it in this sauce,” she pointed to the sauce, which looked normal. “Try it,” she put it in front of me.
“No thanks.”
“C’mon. It won’t hurt you. Besides aren’t we here to explore this island?” she begged me.
I hesitated a few more times until I actually took a small bite from her stick of chicken intestine. It tasted weird but I have to admit, it wasn’t that bad.
“So is it good?” she asked me.
“It’s not that bad. The sauce I think completes it.”
“See?” she smiled and that made me smile. “You should really smile often, Jaejoong-shi. It suits you.”
I felt my cheeks blush. I faked coughed. “So um, is there any weird things that you ordered that you think I should try?” I asked her.
She looked at all the plates and bowls. “Nope. You’re already eating your soup and that has liver in it,” she told me. I looked down at my food and frowned. In my soup was something brown and thick looking. I picked it up with my chopsticks. I took a bit from it and I spit it out in a napkin. I didn’t like it. The texture was really weird. It tasted like rubber, even though I don’t exactly know what rubber tastes like. She started laughing and pointing at me. “You should’ve seen you face, Jaejoong-shi. You looked so funny.”
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 18

Post by rhon_rhon 6/18/2009, 1:02 am

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“Fattie,” I kept on poking her cheeks once we were out of the food stand. “You literally clean the whole thing in each in every plate and bowls,” I pointed out to her.
She rolled her eyes and kept on walking. She stretched, “Ah…the breeze feels nice,” she closed her eyes and let the wind brush against her face and hair. Then she suddenly opened her eyes and gaped at me. “I hate you so much…”
“What? What did I do?”
“You! You took me here!!!”
“Yeah, and…?”
“Don’t and me. I have work tomorrow! And FYI I just got the job today!”
“Well, lets go then,” I grab her hand and lead her to the car. I started chuckling.
“What’s so funny?”
“Better not puke all those chicken intestines out…” she playfully slapped me in the arm. “Ow! What’s up with you and hitting people?”
She ignored my question and kept looking out the window.
“Oh, oh.”
She looked at me. “Oh, oh what?”
“It’s closed,” I pointed to the fairy boat, where the man was just closing the gate. Faith quickly got out of the car and I followed her.
“Ajushi! Ajushi! Please wait!” she stopped once she was right in front of him. “Can you please take us back to the mainland?” she asked him.
The old man shook his head, “I’m sorry. It’s late already and I have to get back to my family. I will be back here tomorrow though.”
“Around what time?”
“About seven and I leave the shore at eight.”
Faith’s mouth hanged opened. “But that’s when my shift starts. I can’t possibly be absent on my second day of work.”
“I’m sorry,” the man apologized and left her frowning and whining.
She covered her face and stomped her foot. “No, no, no, Nooo…”
“Hey, it’s alright. Just give her a call.”
She took her hands off from her face and took out her wallet and phone. She turned on her phone and frowned. “No signal.”
My eyebrows furrowed and I took out my phone. Sure enough, there wasn’t any signal.
“Jaejoong-shi, what am I going to do?”
“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to her for you.”
“What?! No you’ll just make it worst.”
“Bwoh? Why’s that?”
“Because I’m with you and you’re a guy.”
“So?”
“Ugh. Nevermind. I don’t feel like arguing with an idiot.”
“Bwoh?”
“Sorry, but I don’t repeat myself,” she mimicked me from last time and stuck out her tongue, which I caught and hold onto for a few seconds before letting go. “Ehhh…EW. You touched my tongue.
“You deserved that. You stick your tongue out too much. Believe it or not, my mom used to do that.” She gave me a look and I just smiled. “So, what shall we do?”
“Find a place where I can get a signal.”
“C’mon, it’s obvious that this place doesn’t have any signal. Let’s explore this island more. Besides, there’s always going to be a job for you at the company,” I reminded her.
“As what? Being you maid-assistant? No thanks. I like being a waitress rather than being you personal maid.”
“You don’t have to do that.”
“No thanks. I like to find jobs on my own and besides, I have no other skills except speaking and translating in Chinese, Japanese, and English.”
“Really?” what an independent girlfriend I have. The song Ms Independent should start playing if this was a movie.
“Yup. That’s basically what I was only good at during my high school years. I sucked at science… and math specially,” she added.
“Interesting,” she just shrugged. “We should find some tour guide or a map. That way we can explore this place quick and easy.”
She nodded and we asked all of the food stands where we could find a map, but they said there wasn’t any. So we just ended up in a small hotel.
“I swear, if you go cross over this line, I’ll kick you where it really hurts.” She divided the room with the small table and extra pillows. She unrolled what’s going to be her bed and I did the same. I layed down and she did the same.
After a couple minutes, I can hear her shifting around; she must be uncomfortable, I thought. She sat up and looked down at me. I closed my eyes really quick. “Jaejoong-shi, you asleep?” I didn’t say anything. She called out my name again, but I didn’t say anything. I heard her sigh in relief. When I opened my eyes, I was facing her back and I saw her sliding her spaghetti straps down her shoulders, taking her hands out of them. She lowered down the dress until it fell down her waist. She unhooked her bra and took it off. She covered her naked chest with one hand and put the straps back on with the other hand. I then saw her took out her phone, setting her alarm clock, while she was stuffing her bra under the pillow. I saw her about to turn and I quickly shut my eyes closed.
I could feel her still gazing at me and I continually faked sleep. Then I heard her say softly, “Saranghe.”
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 19

Post by rhon_rhon 6/21/2009, 2:23 am

~Jaejoong’s POV~

I couldn’t sleep. This was my first time sleeping on a hardwood floor with just what seems to be like a sleeping bag, just without a zipper. I sighed and sat up. I looked over the table, where Faith was found fast asleep. Then an idea came to me. I stood up and went on her side. I smirked to myself and squatted down, slowly putting her into my arms so that I can carry her to my side of the room. Once she was in my arms, I slowly got up and put her on my “sleeping bag.” She was still fast asleep and I chuckled to myself, because I couldn’t wait what her reaction will be tomorrow. I layed down beside her and put the blanket over us. Without knowing it, I was slowly falling asleep.
~Faith’s POV~

Eyes, still closed, I slowly turned around, hugging the blankets closer to my face. I could feel and hear warm heavy breaths onto my face. I opened my eyes. Instead of screaming this time, I took my pillow and hit Jaejoong as hard as I could on his head. “Jaejoong! How could you?! I told you to stay out of my side!”
“AH…ah…” Jaejoong was rubbing his head, with his eyes still closed. He opened his eyes and sat up, looking angry. “For your information, you’re on my side of the room!” he yelled and pointed at me. I stopped hitting him with the pillow and turned around and looked over at the table. Sure enough, my so-called bed was empty. He took the pillow away from me, “You’re the one that got the Hots for me,” he stuck out his tongue and went back to laying down, with the pillow that he just took from me.
“But, how did I get here?” I whispered to myself. I don’t remember waking up and snuggling with him. I yelped when my alarm went off. I stood up and jumped over the table, turning my alarm off on my phone. It was 7am and we had to get to the fairy boat before the ajushi leaves the island to go to the mainland. With the pillow that I had on my side of the room, I threw the pillow at Jaejoong’s head, “Get up, we have to leave.”
“Aish! It’s too early!” he covered his hears with his pillow, turning on the other side. I went to his side and started kicking him softly on his ribs. “Ah…ah…ah, ok. Ok. I’m up, I’m up.” He sat up and stared up at me.
“What?” I said in a stern voice. He tilt his head on one side. “What is your…” then I remembered. I took my bra off before going to sleep. My mouth hanged opened, and covered my chest. I was wearing a white dress with no bra on!!! Ah! Why must I embarrassed myself at a time like this?! I turn around and scoop up my quilt. “Hold it up,” I handed it to him, still not facing him. I felt him took it away from me.
“Ok, now what?” he asked.
I turned my head around, making sure the blanket was over his head. “Just hold it up and don’t you dare look,” I warned him then I picked up my bra that used to be under the pillow that I threw at him, and pull down the sleeves of my dress off my bare shoulders. I noticed that the quilt was slowly coming down. I frowned, “You better hold it up or else you’ll get it!” I yelled at him. He quickly put it up and I put on my bra as fast as I could. I put the sleeves back on. “Ok, I’m done.” He put the blanket down. “Now let’s fold these before heading out.”
“What? Why? This is a hotel. They’ll do it for you.”
“It’s rude,” I told him and I started folding the quilted blankets. He did what he was told and we were out of the hotel and into his car.

We got to my work place around 10-ish. “You sure you don’t me want to talk to your boss?” Jaejoong asked me, opening his window before I was headed to the restaurant.
I smiled and bent to down his eye level. “I’m good. I had fun and if I get fired today, it won’t be your entire fault. Besides,” I added, “I can always find another one. So thanks and bye, again.”
I turned around and started walking to the restaurant, but Jaejoong grab my hand. He got out of the car. I look up at him. “So are we officially boyfriend and girlfriend?” he asked me with a puppy eye look.
I frowned. “Jaejoong-shi, if that was your way of asking me to be your girlfriend, you’re a jerk!” before he could say a word, I ran inside the restaurant. Once I was inside, I chuckled to myself. “I’ll play with him a bit, tehehehe.”
“Faith-ah.” A woman’s voice called out my name. I stopped laughing and turned to Ms. Ahn. I gulped. “Where have you been? You’re,” she looked at her watch. “You’re atleast 3 and half hours late.”
“I know and I’m sorry. There was a problem and I couldn’t get out of it,” I told her.
“You should have called.”
“I know, but there wasn’t any signal.”
“No signal? Where on earth did you go?”
“…Chejudo….?”
She looked at me funny before sighing. “Oh all right. This is your first warning. 2 more and you’re out,” she told me.
I nodded and hugged her. “Thank you! I’ll get to work now! I love you Ms. Ahn!” I shouted and I heard her laugh, before going to her office. I went to the locker room and changed into my uniform. I went out to the check in and signed in my name. I gasp when I saw Taec’s name. “Oh, shoot. I forgot his drink!” I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand. I quickly ran out of the restaurant and went to the nearest store and bought Taec and myself a drink.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 20

Post by rhon_rhon 6/21/2009, 2:28 pm

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“That girl! How can she run off like that?!” I beeped the car for like the 10th time now and I can tell that a lot of people in the high way are annoyed by it. I droved as fast as I could to my office, “God, she’s so stupid! Didn’t we kiss already? So doesn’t that make us boyfriend and girlfriend?”

I finally reached my destination and the counter lady greeted me. I just nodded and continued walking to the elevator. Once I was in, I pressed number 8 and the elevator went up. When I got out, more people were greeting me and I just gave them a fake smile. I went straight to my office and closed the door behind me. I sat on my desk, starring at the pile of papers and folders that was placed on my desk. “Aish!” I pushed up myself from the table and punch it. I looked around and sure enough people were looking through the window. I sighed and put my hand up, signaling them that I was ok.
My secretary knocked then came in, looking worried. “Sir, are you ok? Do you want something to drink? Eat?” she asked.
“No I’m fine. Are these papers due by this evening?” I asked her.
“Only the gray ones, Sir,” she told me. I nodded and she started to leave. “Wait,” she turned around, “close the door,” she did. “You’re a girl…” I began saying.
She looked at me weird, “Uh…yes…”
“Your husband…” she continued looking at me. “What are the things that he does that make you smile?” I finally asked her.
“Well, a lot of things. Even the stupidest that he does and say cracks me up,” she started laughing and paused to looked at me. “Sir, I don’t mean to prey on your personal life, but are you having girl problems?”
I felt my cheeks turn red. I faked cough. “Well, that’ll be all,” I changed the subject. “You can go,” I shoo her away.
She smiled, “Before I leave let me tell you this; girls like anything that their guy says and do.” She left and closed the door.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I started reading through the papers and signing some of them. When it was lunchtime, my small box of Italian pizza came in and I started eating it. I stopped eating and phoned Yoochun.
“Oh, hyung. Where did you run off to last night? We thought you were coming back once you drop Faith off. Did something…”
I cut him off, “Yoochun-ah, give me some advice. Faith told me that we’re not a couple even though we kissed last night. How can we still not after that?!” I whined to him.
Whatever Yoochun was eating or drinking, he started coughing and laughing at the same time. “Woah! So you two are an item! Well that’s how some girls are. They want you to ask them to be yours even though you already kissed or went out,” he explained to me.
“What? Is there a rule that says that I still have to ask her even though she knows how I truly feel for her?”
“Hyung, a man’s mind and a woman’s mind are two different things, so they don’t think a like when it comes to relationships. If you want an advice to how you should ask her out, you should check out a book or look it up online on how you should do it. There are a lot of things that a guy can ask out a girl.”
“My secretary told me that a girl likes anything that a man says and does.”
“Wow. You’re secretary must be a hottie to know things like that. But she’s right. Hyung is she single?”
I frowned. “She’s married. And what happened with Nina? Got tired of her already?”
“No. There’s something about her that wants me to continue seeing her but she’s always so busy. Besides, I was just playing around. I’m not interested in anybody but her.”
“Huh. What a shocking news,” and with that I hanged up. I finished up my pizza and continued with the paper works.

After the papers were all done, I opened up the laptop in front of me and looked up ‘Ways to Ask Out a Girl.’ I scrolled through the lists. Nothing seemed to spark up to me. I sighed and looked at my phone. I scrolled to my contacts and stopped when I read ‘My Faith.’ I felt a smiled form on my face but it was gone when I started thinking about whether I should call her or not. Without knowing it, I pressed the call button.
“Yoboseyo?” I heard her say from the other line. I quickly hang up on her. I should wait til I figure out a way to ask her out. I stood up and started packing my things. I went to my car and started driving home.

“I’m home!” I called out.
“Welcome home, honey,” my mom gave me a kissed on the cheek and my dad just nod at me from the couch and continued reading the newspaper. “Where were you last night? I tried calling you but your phone was off.”
“There wasn’t any signal, so I just turned it off.”
“What do you mean? Seoul has a great signal. Is there something wrong with your phone? You should get a new one…”
“No, nothing’s wrong with my phone. I took Faith to Chejudo Island and there wasn’t any signals there.”
“Chejudo? Faith? Don’t tell me you two worked it out…” my mom started clapping her hands. “Oh honey, I’m so happy for both of you,” she gave me another smooch on the cheek.
I sighed, “Yeah~~ thanks….”
My mom studied my face. “Jaejoong, honey, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing. I’ll be up in my room.” I started heading up the stairs, “I ate dinner on the way by the way, so don’t call me up,” I told her.

My eyes were locked with the white ceiling of my room. I couldn’t think of what to do for Faith. I sighed and went down to the music room. I sat down in front of the piano and started playing random songs. I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I stopped and turned around. It was my mom. “Hey mom.”
“Hey. So tell me, what’s on your mind?”
“Nothing. I just can’t figure out a way to ask out Faith. You know, I didn’t really properly ask her out, so I wanted to do something special for her.”
“Ah~ so that’s what was bothering you. I see it now. Well, whatever you do, I’m sure she’ll love it.”
“I know, I know. People already told me that. I just want to do something for her that she’ll remember, you know?”
“I know,” she smiled at me and looks at my hand on the piano. “But it looks like you’ll find that something for her sooner than you think,” she told me before leaving me alone in the music room.
What did she mean by that? I looked at the piano and I felt a spark in my heart.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 21

Post by rhon_rhon 6/22/2009, 11:41 pm

~Faith’s POV~

“I don’t know, Wooyoung,” I was telling my brother. “It’s pretty costly…”
“I already asked Hyung for an early payment and he’ll do it as long as I do my job. Please, Nuna, let me go,” he begged me.
Yunho. I wonder how’s he’s doing? He really had helped us a lot and still is now. Should I go and talk to him? I really can’t stand this awkwardness between us. I remember how last time went…We didn’t talk for like 3 months and it took us at least 6 months to get back the way things were. “Araso. But that means we have to go buy some supplies for your trip. Do you want to go this Saturday?” I asked him.
“Nuna, I can buy my own things,” he glared at me.
“Ok, ok. No need to glare. Sometimes I forget that you’re not a kid anymore,” I rubbed his head and walked away. “I gotta go.”
“Where to?”
“Find a night job. Duh.”
“You need rest, Nuna!” he called out as I shut the door behind me. I got out of the building and wandered around the busy Seoul. I went to night clubs/bars but no one was hiring. I visited a lot of all night gas station but they were all filled. I frowned as I walked out of one gas station after asking them if they’re hiring.
“Oh, Faith-shi.”
I looked up at who called my name. It was the guy from the restaurant. One of Jaejoong’s and Yunho’s friend. What’s his name again?
He noticed I was speechless. “It’s me, Changmin? From the resturant? I’m friends with…”
“Yes I remember you, I just couldn’t remember your name. Sorry,” I apologized, “I’m bad with names.”
“No worries,” he smiled at me. He put the gas hose back to its place and turned his full attention to me. “So what are you doing out so late?” he put his hands on his jean pockets, balancing onto his heels and feet back and forth.
I looked at my phone. It was late already. I didn’t know it was already 12:50am. “Huh, time flew so fast.” Then I looked at him remembering that he asked me a question. “Oh, I’m just out looking for a night job.”
“Oh I see. Well I know who owns a bar and they need help. Want me to take you there?” he asked me.
My face beamed. “Really? Oh my god. Thank you, Changmin-shi,” I keep bowing to him nonstop. Although I don’t know this guy that well, I know I can trust him that he won’t do anything to me.
“Changmin’s fine. Uh,” he blushed, “You can call me Oppa if you’re younger than I am…” he began.
“I’m 20, so am I younger than you?” I asked him.
“Yup.” He pointed to himself, “I’m 21.”
I gasp. “And you’re getting married?!”
He started laughing. “Yup. I love her to much.”
“Aw, how cute,” I saw him blushed at my comment.
“Ahem. Shall we go?” I nodded and he opened the passenger seat for me, reminding me of Jaejoong. I thanked him and he went to the driver’s side. “Here we are.” We stopped at a really fancy bar.
I gasp. “You think he’ll let me in? I never went to college. I only finished High School.” I told him.
“Don’t worry. He’s a nice guy with a big heart. He’ll take anyone who’s desperate.” He led me inside.
A tall muscular man at the counter with a white polo looked at us and smiled. He waved. Changmin came up to him and they high five one another. “Since when did you get here?”
“Couple days ago.”
“And you didn’t call me?”
“Didn’t know your new number.”
“Huh. True.” Then he looked behind him, where I was hiding. “Who’s this? Is she your girl?”
“No. Just a friend,” he backed away so that he can see me, I bowed and waved a little. “This is Faith. She’s looking for a night job and we were wondering if you can hire her?” Changmin told his friend.
The guy stuck out his hand for a shake and I took it. “I’m Choi Siwon. Yeah, I’m hiring atleast 2-4 people and you’re the second one to get the job. Wanna start tomorrow at midnight?”
I smiled, “That’ll be great. Thank you.”
“No problem. Uniform will be ready for you at your locker that you’ll receive tomorrow when you come. Just stop come and talk to me and I’ll give you your locker,” he looked at me up and down and I backed away a bit, feeling uneasy how the was looking at me. “I’m guessing you’re a small or extra small?”
“Uh, small is good.”
“Alright then,” then he turned his attention to Changmin and they started talking. They started talking about relationships and when Changmin told him about his wedding, he yelled/gasp out, “Get out. No way, man. Dang~” etc etc. When they noticed that I was still there, they frowned and apologized. I told them that it was fine and that they should continue, but Changmin got out of the seat and stood up.
“We should get going. It’s late and knowingYesul, she’s probably waiting up for me,” he told Siwon.
“Just bring her here one day so I can meet her!” he called out as we were headed for the doors. Changmin nodded and we both said our goodbyes.
Changmin dropped me off at my apartment and as I went straight for my floor bed. I was sleeping peacefully until my phone rang. I groaned. I didn’t bother looking at the caller id, “What?!” I yelled to the phone.
“Yah! No need to yell, fattie.” That voice! It was Jaejoong.
I groaned. “For your information, it’s,” I loocket at my alarm clock, “it’s already 4am and you’re calling this late?”
“I just want to tell you that I’ll pick you up tomorrow after work.” he told me.
“Whereve it is we’re going, I can’t.” I paused, “That is unless we’ll be done by 12am.”
“Yeah, we’ll be done by that time,” he told me. “Why? Do you have work?”
“Uh-huh,” I whispered. I was half asleep and I can hear him talking, but I wasn’t paying attention. I just keep agreeing and the next thing I knew my alarm went off and it was already 6:30am. I took a shower and went off to work. Taec wasn’t there today, so work was boring and it seemed that time was going slow.
Finally it was over and I went out, waited for Jaejoong to come and pick me up. But a different car stopped infront of me. The windows rolled down, reaveling Yesul, Desne, Ri-In, and Nina. Yesul was driving and she smiled at me.
“Come in.”
“It’s ok. Jaejoong’s picking me up.”
“Jaejoong asked us to pick you up and go for shopping. Didn’t he tell you that?”
“Huh? He did?” I tried thinking back last night but I couldn’t remember if he said anything about me hanging out with the girls.
“Come on, if you don’t want to be late for work. We still need to go shopping.”
“Eh?! What for?”
“Honestly, we don’t know. They just told us to dress nice.” Desne told me.
“And since we all need something new and nice to wear, we decided to go shopping.” Nina told me.
“Faith-shi, I’ll pay for you, don’t worry.” Ri-in told me.
I just smiled, as I was getting inside the car, where Nina ended up being in the middle, “It’s ok. I’ll just go along with you guys. I have new dresses at home and I can wear those…” I began saying but Desne cut me off.
“No way. We’re all paying for you and we’re all buying something, ok?” sometimes, Desne can really be scarry. I just nodded and stayed quiet in the car while they were talking. They all seemed to get along well. Yesul and Nina were new to the group and we’re all getting along.
After shopping, we all ended up buying dresses. Yesul bought a black strapless dress, Nina bought an adorable soft tan satin ribbon bow dress, Ri-in white flowery dress, Desne bought a soft brown chiffon asymenetrical shoulder dress, while I picked a V ruffled mesh dess that was white and had black lines. We picked out our shoes and after that, Desne started panicking.
“Oy my gosh! It’s 11:20! We Gotta!” she pushed us out of the mall.
“What about our hair?” Ri-in asked.
“We can fixed it ourself.” Nina told her as she put her hair up in a messy pony tail, which really looked good on her, specially with the dress that she had on. Everyone started doing their hair and make-up in the car, while Yesul was driving. I didn’t like make-up and it only took me a second to put my hair on a side low pony tail, so I just sat there, looking out the window.
We stopped infront of a normal looking restuarant tall building. We went to the front desk and said that we had reservations. The man told us to go to up to the 6th floor and we did. Nina and I looked at one another and shrugged. We didn’t know why the man didn’t lead us to a table. Desne, Ri-in, and Yesul were giggle up ahead of us.
When we step out of the elavator the 6th floor was pitch dark with just a few candles hanging from the wall.
“Are you sure, we’re in the 6th floor?” Nina asked Desna, who just nodded. “It’s really dark. Is this even a restuarant?” she grab my hand and I hold on to hers. I knew she hated the dark and is afraid of it.
Then a light went on and it seemed like it was a small stage. We could see the table up ahead of us and we took a seat. The long table was facing the stage and for some odd reason, my palms began to sweat, so I let go of Nina’s hand.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 22

Post by rhon_rhon 6/23/2009, 2:56 pm

~Jaejoong’s POV~

My heart was racing really fast when I saw Faith and the rest of the girls step out of the elevator. Even though the room was dim, I couldn’t stop starring at Faith. She looked really good with her dress and it was adorable how she and Nina were holding each other’s hands. As soon as the girls were seated, Changmin turned on the stage light. I stepped out of the dark, revealing myself to the girls.
“Hi,” I nodded to them. I could feel my cheeks flushing and my palms were getting sweating on the microphone that I was holding. “First of all, I would like to thank you girls for helping me bring and accompanying Faith here,” I smiled at the girls and they all awed. Then I focused on Faith, who was on the left side, looking shocked and happy, and we stared at one another for a long period of time before I cut it off. “Faith, this song is for you. I spent all night writing this song and all day preparing it with the guys. So I hope you’ll like it.” I saw her gulped and I went and sat on the piano. The guys all came out with microphones and joined me on the stage. I started playing the piano and began singing the first verse.

Will You Be My Girlfriend? -DBSK

Even if I wake up from my sleep,
It feels like I'm dreaming.
My finger is still cut with your fragrance
Your soft lips, that night,
Because we were so shy we didn't say anything.

This is the first time
I've felt my heart so full of this fluttering
I'm your man

Over every night and over every day
Stay by my side only.
Will you become my girlfriend
To fill the empty left side of my heart?
Look carefully, you're inside my eyes.
I'm only a heartbeat away

Even the boring days I just laugh and get over them
And for just the days we promised to meet, I wait everyday.
As I'm loving you, I must be becoming more like you.
This side of me that I've never seen is awkward.

This fluttering that I've felt
For the first time so full in my heart

So that I can feel it.

Over every night and over every day stay by my side only.
Will you become my girlfriend,
I'm only a heartbeat away

Silently close your eyes and turn around.
The wind carries these words (my voice)
"I love you so much, my heart might explode.."
I'm the only your heartbeat

Every night, everyday
The world becomes more beautiful.
The moment I saw you,
You were the biggest present the heavens have sent me.
You're my only one.

Over every night and over every day
Stay by my side only.
Will you become my girlfriend
I'm only one

I'm here to love you
I'm only one heartbeat away

Once the song was done, I went to Faith’s side and kneeled down to meet her eyes. I took a hold of her hand and she looked at it before looking into my eyes. We locked gazes and I leaned in to kiss her, while holding her cheek with one hand. When the kiss ended, tears filled up her beautiful light brown eyes.
“Oh! Ya, why are you crying?”
She playfully punched me on the chest, “Pabo! Why do you always make me feel this way?” she started rubbing her eyes.
A smile formed on my face and I started chuckling. “So will you please be my girlfriend?” I whispered to her and she nodded, still covering her eyes with her arm. I took her arm away from her eyes and made her look at me. We both stood up and I hugged her. She was still crying, but I can tell that she was trying her best to stop the tears.
Hollering and whistling were heard from behind. We stopped hugging and everyone was clapping and smiling at us.
Yunho came towards us and rub Faith’s head, messing up her hair. “Faith, sorry about last time. I hope you can forgive.”
Faith stopped rubbing her teary eyes and hug him, “It’s ok. I’m sorry too.”
“You can come back now,” Yunho told her. “I mean to the restaurant.”
Faith smiled at him, “Thanks, but I found a place to work and I like it there. When I’m off, I can still help around, so just call me.” They smiled at one another. I put my hand on Faith’s back and rubbed it smoothly, while the girls started talking to her, saying that they were all happy for us.
“So, shall we start eating?” Changmin cut off the conversation.
Yesul smacked him in the bicep. “You and the food again. Honey, is that the only thing that’s bottle up in that head of yours?”
Changmin pretend to be hurt and started rubbing his bicep. “It’s not like you never think about food. You eat as much as I do.” Yesul’s cheeks got all red and Changmin continued talking “And when it come to desserts you always steal half of mine away. So the real pi…” he didn’t finished his sentence because Yesul grab him by the ear, leading them to two seats in front of a table that Yoochun and Junsu fixed. The tables were organized. Instead of just 1 long table that the girls sat, another table was put across from it and five more chairs were added.
Everyone laughed at Changmin and Yesul’s cute relationship as we started to sit in our seat. I sat next to Faith, while Junsu and Ri-in sat across from us. Nina sat next to Faith on her other side while Yoochun sat across from her. Desne sat next to Nina and Yunho sat next to her. Desne and Yunho sat across Changmin and Yesul.
“Wow, everyone in the table are paired with a partner,” Desne clapped her hands. “This is so great.”
“I agree,” Ri-in nodded.
Junsu, Yunho, and I coughed. Changmin, Junsu, Yunho, and I all looked at Yoochun then to Nina, who was looking down at her empty plate. The two girls seemed to notice that they forgot about Nina and Yoochun and they slouched down on their chair, regretting what they said.
“So, shall we start ordering?” Faith broke the silence and I was happy that she did.
I nodded. “I’ll go call the waiters now,” I took out my phone and told them that we were ready for dinner.

As we were eating, Faith gasped and looked at me. “Work!” she covered her mouth.
“It’s ok. I told Siwon that you’ll start tomorrow because something came up,” Changmin told her.
“Phew, thank godness,” Faith placed one hand on her chest and I looked at it. As I was starring at where her hand was placed, I started thinking about weird things and reminding me what happened in Chejudo. I shook my head, looked away, and took a sip of my water.

We didn’t finish until 2 and we all went home with our lovers. Except Yoouchun and Nina, but they did went home together in the same car. Faith and I were the last one to get out of the restaurant because I had to pay the bills.
“Wow, that was really great,” Faith said dreamily. I looked at her and she stared back. She kissed me on the cheek. “Thanks for a great night, Oppa.”
Oppa. Just hearing that come out of her mouth made my cheek flush and my thing started to get erected. I winced and I hold on my belt. I jump up and down, breathing in and out. I felt Faith’s hand rubbing my back, but that didn’t stop me from jumping up and down.
“Oppa, you ok?” she looked into eyes, and I just nodded. I pushed her towards the car and opened the car door really quickly and put her inside. She sat down and I closed the door.
I went around the car and as soon as I was at the back of the car, I bent down and started breathing heavily, gasping for air. “Calm down, Jaejoong, calm down.” I told my self.
I heard the car door opened and Faith squat down next to me, looking worried. “Oppa, you sure you ok?”
I looked into her puppy looking eyes and there it went again. It was starting all over again. I started breathing in and out more and faster.
“Oh! Asssssst. You’re having it, aren’t you?” she asked me.
“Bwoh?!” I clutched on my stomach, looking at the ground and anywhere but her face.
“You know what I mean. I have a brother, so I know.” She explained and patted my head, chuckling her butt off. “It’s ok. No need to be embarrassed. It’s our first day as official couples, but hey it’s ok. Besides, I’m finally glad that it’s your turn to embarrassed yourself.” She started laughing hard.
“Yah! You’re awful. How does that suppose to make me feel better?” I scowled at her but she kept on laughing. She helped me stood up and I went to the driver’s side while she went to the passenger side. When we got inside, she was still laughing. “You can stop now,” I told her.
“Ahahah. Ok, ok. I’m calm.” She paused, but she started laughing again. I frowned and I just started the car.
Once she stopped laughing, “Wanna come sleep over?” I asked her.
She smiled. “Maybe next time. I haven’t slept at home for how many days…?” she started thinking, but quit.
“Then do you want a ride to work tomorrow?” I asked her.
“That’ll be nice.”

For once the car ride home wasn’t quiet. I opened the door for Faith when we reached her apartment. When I opened the door, Faith jumped on me, clutching on my neck tight. Then she let go, gave me a quick peck on the lips and ran inside, while I just stood, there, shaking my head and smiling. I went inside the car and drove home, feeling happy for the very first time in years.

Mom was still awake when I got home and asked me how the night went. I told her that it went great and that everything went perfectly as planned.
“Oh, honey, I’m so happy for you,” she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.
Once she let go, I smiled at her. “Thanks mom. I should go to my room now. Tomorrow’s only Wednesday and I have work. Plus, Dad said that there are some foreign marketers from France that will be coming to the office tomorrow.”
She nodded. “You should,” she patted my back. “You had a long night and you deserve a long rest honey. So go. Go to bed,” she started pushing me up the stairs.
I nodded and gave a goodnight kiss. “Thanks again Mom. And good night.” I went up the stairs and entered my room. I changed my clothes and collapse on my bed, re-playing the night in my head before I completely fell asleep.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Chapter 23

Post by rhon_rhon 6/25/2009, 11:52 pm

~Jaejoong’s POV~

“So when are you gonna move in with me?” I asked her as I stirred the wheel to turn left. I just recently picked her up and she was putting her damp hair in a ponytail.
She looked at me weirdly, “Aren’t you going too fast on this?”
I was taken back from her comment. Was I really? “We have slept together…” I reminded her with a cheesy smile.
She rolled her eyes but chuckled at the same time. “Doesn’t mean I have to live with you. Besides, what about Wooyoung? I’m not going to let him live a lone in that apartment of ours.”
“He can come too, if you want.”
“Thanks, but no thanks. Let’s just wait and see how things work out. Then maybe, MAYBE I’ll think about living with you.”
I frowned. “You don’t think we’ll be together forever?” I asked her.
She started fidgeting on her seat. “Well, that is….uh…well, you never know. I do want us to be together forever, but what if something happens a long the way? Then what?” She paused then answered her own question, “Then I’ll have to get out of your house and find a cheap apartment again.”
She’s right. “Don’t worry, nothing will ever happen between us,” I hold on to her hand with one hand while the other was on the stirring wheel.

After dropping her off at her work, I went straight to work for there were important people that were coming in today. Dad was doing most of the talking while I just nod and smiled. My dad kept giving me looks as if I was nuts, but I didn’t care. I was too busy thinking about if something does ever happen between Faith and I.
After the meeting with the important people, Dad called me into his office. He talked forever, but again, I couldn’t really pay attention nor hear him talk. I just slouched on the chair and nodded, without looking at him. I heard him sigh and that made me look up. “What’s wrong?” I asked him, worriedly. He didn’t look too good.
“Son, I’ve been wondering, do you even want this?” he spread out his hands, showing the whole office.
I gulped. “Of course,” I lied.
“Then take it SERIOUSLY!” he stood up, pounding on the desk. He walked out after that, leaving me speechless and thinking about what I really want.

~Faith’s POV~

“Thanks for the ride,” I gave Jaejoong a peck on the cheek before getting out of the car.
I began to close the door when he frowned and said, “Is that all I get now? A peck on the cheek?” Awww, he’s so cute when he pouts and frowns.
I just stuck out my tongue and went to the restaurant, where Ms. Ahn was waiting inside with a clip board on her hand, smiling at me. “Someone’s chirpy today,” she teased. I smiled at her and I went to the pin board where the Sign In sheet was to sign my named. “Let me guess, its’ something to do with a boyfriend?” Wow she’s good.
I turned around, “How did you know?”
“Because I was like that when I had a boyfriend,” she hugged the clipboard and sighed. Somehow her sigh didn’t sound good.
“Oh? What’s he like?” I asked her.
“Rich, handsome, gentleman, and mmm~ there’s just so many word to describe him,” she closed her eyes and smiled. “He may be mean at first but he’s a real sweetheart…” she paused, looking down at the floor. “Well,” she patted my shoulder. “You should get back to work and I’m so happy for you and your boyfriend.” She pushed me to the locker room, “You better tell me about your guy at break time!” she called out before closing the door on me.
I started changing, but the look on Ms. Ahn’s face when she was telling me about her ex somehow made me feel hurt yet sorry for her loss. What happened between her and her ex? I shook my head, “Faith, this is not your problem. Leave her a lone,” I told myself and got out of the locker room and started working.

Jaejoong picked me up after work. As I walked out of the door, I saw him open the passenger door. I smiled at him. I really like it when he opens the door for me. I went inside the car and waited till he was seated in the driver’s seat. “So how was work?” I asked him.
“Ok. Didn’t really do much,” he said in a flat tone.
I studied his face. Something looks wrong. “…Did something happen? Did the foreigners didn’t like your ideas of making a branch in their country?” I asked him.
“No it’s not that. It went well actually. Nothing’s wrong. Dad did most of the talking and I…I just stood there like a complete fool. My mind wasn’t in the business.”
“I’m sorry,” I hold onto his hand that was on the steering wheel.
“Hah. It’s ok. Its’ nothing to worry about.” Somehow his voice didn’t tell me that it was ok. “So how’s work for you today?” he asked me.
“Long, but ok. There were a lot of customers and therefore it was tiring. But. I had fun serving them, so I didn’t mind.”
“That’s good,” he paused. “You’re lucky you enjoy your jobs. I wish I was like you.”
“What? Why?” I was confused. Who wouldn’t want to work and be the future of a big company?
“Never mind. Want me to drop you off too at your next job at 12?” he changed the subject. “In fact, why not come over and have dinner with us? Then I’ll drop you off to your work and if you want, I can pick you up after.”
“I’ll take the dinner since Wooyoung will be out with his friends today, but I won’t take the pick up after my next job. You need to sleep.”
“Look who’s talking. You’re the one that need the sleep the most.”
“I’m fine. I’m use to it,” I assured him, but I knew he didn’t buy it.

He changed the direction and went to his house. His mom welcomed me so much as usual. Mr. Kim wasn’t present at all because he went on a business trip in Japan.
“So, do I hear any wedding bells soon?” she asked while we were at the table eating the desserts.
“Mom~~~” Jaejoong half whined and sound annoyed/embarrassed, while I took a big sip from my water.
“What? I just can’t wait to have another granddaughter or a grandson….”
“Mom…”
“Alright, alright. I’ll stop embarrassing you,” then she turned her attention to me. “So, wanna see baby pictures of Jaejoong when he was a baby? I even have a picture of him naked. Tehehehe. He had such a small wiener…”
“MOM!” this time Jaejoong yelled, his cheeks flushed.
rhon_rhon
rhon_rhon

Back to top Go down

You Always Empty Re: You Always

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum